David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23254866
United States
11/12/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds
Has there been a more arrogant leader in modern history?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
The shocking thing to me is if no one finds this shocking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27606808
United States
11/12/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. Why do you call him David Dicke, when his name is David dIcke?

2. Who gives a fuck about David dIcke or what he says?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27606808
United States
11/12/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27606808

Well, now I know why, but not why.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1539321
Sweden
11/12/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason no one is shocked is because this is old news pal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330509
France
11/12/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

the children being raped tortured and murdered by the criminal illuminati elite everyday, might care about what ic.ke says, stupid, considering ic.ke is one of the few people on the planet exposing these sadistic pedos
Anonymous Coward
France
11/12/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
ic.ke is impossible to debunk as 99 percent of what he says is documented fact
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

My answers:

1. The name "David dIcke" is automatically changed on this site.

2. I already gave you part of the reason earlier for this in this thread when I asked the question:

Has there been a more arrogant leader in modern history?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4508114
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
icke should be taken with a grain of salt. his stuff can be entertaining to the fantasy oriented right brain hemisphere, but don't buy into it too deeply, or you'll start having paranoid delusions of being a secret agent on mars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1579473
Estonia
11/12/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
iamwith

Op u making videos on your spare time?

tbh with all this bashing of icke and wilcock going, using childish approaches... only makes me believe in what they are saying more.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330509

Please debunk the video in the original post then. And while you're at it, debunk this video too:

In this day and age what's described in the videos posted in this thread can be classified as "99 percent of what he says is documented fact"?

You're calling the moon matrix theory documented fact? Even Icke himself doesn't claim that.

I'm losing hope for humanity here.
Anonymous Coward
France
11/12/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please debunk the video in the original post then. And while you're at it, debunk this video too:

In this day and age what's described in the videos posted in this thread can be classified as "99 percent of what he says is documented fact"?

You're calling the moon matrix theory documented fact? Even Icke himself doesn't claim that.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23254866

im not watching your propaganda, it's impossible to debunk ic.ke in 19 seconds stupid, he has over 10 books and does 11 hour lectures, while a loser like you does nothing with his life but criticize others who are making a difference in the world

tell me you stupid fuck, other then the reptilian stuff\which is debatable), what is ic.ke wrong about?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
iamwith

Op u making videos on your spare time?

tbh with all this bashing of icke and wilcock going, using childish approaches... only makes me believe in what they are saying more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1579473

You have to debunk the video in the original post or else the title of the video remains as a fact: "David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds."

People like you actually seem to think that attacking the messenger and attacking the message are the same thing. Then you accuse others of 'childish approaches', WOW!
Anonymous Coward
France
11/12/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
ic.ke has done more to expose high powered pedophiles then anyone on the planet

any skumbag that trys to bring down ic.ke is basically supporting rape, torture and murder of children and probably a pedo themselves
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

im not watching your propaganda, it's impossible to debunk ic.ke in 19 seconds stupid, he has over 10 books and does 11 hour lectures, while a loser like you does nothing with his life but criticize others who are making a difference in the world

tell me you stupid fuck, other then the reptilian stuff\which is debatable), what is ic.ke wrong about?

When David dIcke claims, “Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion.”, he's judging all truth and everything in existence. In order to judge something correctly, one must at least have some basic grounding in what they are judging.

When Icke says, “There’s lots of things we don’t know.” he is admitting that he couldn’t possibly know with complete certainty whether or not it’s true that “Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion.” However, he claims that the latter statement is absolutely true.

"To believe in a contradiction is to abdicate your belief in the existence of the worldaround you and the nature of the things in it, to instead embrace any random impulsethat strikes your fancy - to imagine something is real simply because you wish it were.A thing is what it is, it is itself. There can be no contradictions. In reality, contradictionscannot exist. To believe in them you must abandon the most important thing you possess:your rational mind. The wager for such a bargain is your life. In such an exchange, youalways lose what you have at stake." - Terry Goodkind
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
any skumbag that trys to bring down ic.ke is basically supporting rape, torture and murder of children and probably a pedo themselves

Icke is not the only researcher who exposes that stuff by any means. Also, Icke only spends a small amount of his time on those issues. If Icke retired tomorrow the amount of time spent on those issues by the "truth movement" wouldn't change much.

The flip side of what you just said is that by supporting Icke you're supporting what's described in the following video. You're helping to lead people to exactly where the following video describes:

How can you support what's described there? I consider what's described there to be an insane fantasy land. It's a mental prison, a literal hell for the soul.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason no one is shocked is because this is old news pal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1539321

This is old news to the sane. But, look how many insane people we have here.

This thread is a wake up call about what GLP and the truth movement really is.

Just look at the logo, "UFO's, Conspiracy Theorists, Lunatic Fringe".

That logo was designed a long time ago, an eternity in Internet time and yet despite the fact we're in the information age the lunatic fringe isn't becoming more sane, it's becoming increasingly insane. The lunatic fringe isn't becoming smaller either, it's becoming larger, much larger.

So much for trying to change the world through rationality. The truth movement is dead and it will probably never come back as far as I can see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 706857
United States
11/12/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

what?
i have 5 of his books
he documents NOTHING
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you want to know what Icke has actually done to "expose high powered pedophiles then anyone on the planet"?

I have to post the following video which I ran across. This guy is laughing at what you just said because of Icke and his totally irresponsible 'reporting':

How is Icke helping to expose anything when people are having that reaction?

And, actually, the reaction is totally appropriate and correct by normal standards. The guy is trying to examine Icke's article like a normal person would, taking it on its own merit.

I don't know how much Icke has helped "expose high powered pedophiles" in the big picture because again, there's lots of other researchers exposing that stuff but Icke's the only one of them who gets laughed at in doing so by the public that I've seen.

An unbiased observer might say that he's discrediting the issues far more than exposing them. As is pointed out in the video above, it's Icke's total irresponsibility that causes people to laugh and rightfully so by normal standards.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
im not watching your propaganda

Actual logical arguments are labeled 'propaganda' while the moon matrix theory is called truth.

I must be living in the Twilight Zone. hiding
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you want to know what Icke has actually done to "expose high powered pedophiles then anyone on the planet"?

I have to post the following video which I ran across. This guy is laughing at what you just said because of Icke and his totally irresponsible 'reporting':

How is Icke helping to expose anything when people are having that reaction?

And, actually, the reaction is totally appropriate and correct by normal standards. The guy is trying to examine Icke's article like a normal person would, taking it on its own merit.

I don't know how much Icke has helped "expose high powered pedophiles" in the big picture because again, there's lots of other researchers exposing that stuff but Icke's the only one of them who gets laughed at in doing so by the public that I've seen.

An unbiased observer might say that he's discrediting the issues far more than exposing them. As is pointed out in the video above, it's Icke's total irresponsibility that causes people to laugh and rightfully so by normal standards.

I'm seeing a pattern here:

Icke's fans will defend him vehemently until someone makes a good argument then they usually disappear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25601325
United States
11/12/2012 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, we don't know anything.

For this reason, Love, the Feeling, is the only thing true.

Get it?

Yes you do. You will.
Gregor Samsa

User ID: 27416085
Turkey
11/12/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa
To know means to know all. Not to know all means not to know. In order to know all, it is only necessary to know a little. But, in order to know this little, it is first necessary to know pretty much.
G.I. Gurdjieff
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, we don't know anything.

For this reason, Love, the Feeling, is the only thing true.

Get it?

Yes you do. You will.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25601325

Love the feeling? You can't be serious!

The following quote is from "Infinite Love is the only truth - everything else is illusion" and Icke makes it clear that it's NOT "love the emotion" that he's talking about. I can't believe how ignorant and arrogant Icke's fans are.

'Infinite Love is the only truth - everything else is illusion; no buts, no exceptions, that's it.' The existence of one Infinite Consciousness is the only truth; everything
else is the imagination of that Consciousness - illusion. I should also define 'Love'as used in this book. It's not the, 'I love you darlin', fancy a quick one?' version, or
any other misrepresentations along the same lines. Love in the context of Infinite Love is the balance of all. Infinite 'Love' is also Infinite Intelligence, Infinite
Knowing, Infinite Everything. Thus, it is and it isn't; it is everywhere and nowhere, everything and nothing. It is All Possibility in perfect balance.

Anyways, I will never get it because I will not accept something on faith. It doesn't matter how you explain the quote, the following contradiction still stands:

When David dIcke claims, “Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion.”, he's judging all truth and everything in existence. In order to judge something correctly, one must at least have some basic grounding in what they are judging.

When Icke says, “There's lots of things we don't know.” he is admitting that he couldn't possibly know with complete certainty whether or not it's true that “Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion.” However, he claims that the latter statement is absolutely true.

"To believe in a contradiction is to abdicate your belief in the existence of the world around you and the nature of the things in it, to instead embrace any random impulse that strikes your fancy - to imagine something is real simply because you wish it were.A thing is what it is, it is itself. There can be no contradictions. In reality, contradictions cannot exist. To believe in them you must abandon the most important thing you possess:your rational mind. The wager for such a bargain is your life. In such an exchange, you always lose what you have at stake." - Terry Goodkind
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27404402
United States
11/12/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
If he speaks real, legitimate knowledge then why hasn't he been suicided?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
If he speaks real, legitimate knowledge then why hasn't he been suicided?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27404402

A much better question in my opinion is why has he been allowed on national TV in Britain throughout his career?

The documentary "David dIcke, Was He Right" is like an infomercial for him. Watch it carefully, there's tons of staged stuff in it that makes him and his family look great. In that show they don't ask any really hard questions about his theories, his lack of evidence, his failed predictions, etc.

You're not gonna get an hour long prime time special (that's actually an infomercial) on the BBC if the system considers you a threat. That would never ever happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19490298
United States
11/12/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen to Icke's message to humanity. Fuck the the reptilian crap. He is right. You can not debunk common sense. Yes, he does deliver a considerable amount of common sense. His message is better than anyone's in my pitiful estimation.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen to Icke's message to humanity. Fuck the the reptilian crap. He is right. You can not debunk common sense. Yes, he does deliver a considerable amount of common sense. His message is better than anyone's in my pitiful estimation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19490298

Forget the contradiction pointed out in the original post.

Let me repeat something that's possibly even more important:

By supporting Icke you're supporting what's described in the following video. You're helping to lead people to exactly where the following video describes:

How can you support what's described there? I consider what's described there to be an insane fantasy land. It's a mental prison, a literal hell for the soul.

I've tried to get Icke fans to debunk the video above and not one of them will even attempt it. I'll keep trying.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
David dIcke at heart is a gentle man. I believe that he believes. His convictions may be out there, but he has more faith in his world view than anyone else I know. A peaceable human being. He's good in my little book.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/12/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
David dIcke at heart is a gentle man. I believe that he believes. His convictions may be out there, but he has more faith in his world view than anyone else I know. A peaceable human being. He's good in my little book.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19490298

GLP put the D before the remaining letters. I have no disrespect for the man.

GLP