David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15672058
Canada
11/15/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds
OP, you're completely right about Icke. All of these staunch defenders of Icke are heavily in denial and they wont even provide accurate feedback about the questions you or I pose because in doing so, it means that they have to admit that they have been conned and their little fantasy world will crumble all around them, and then they return to reality where things are less exciting than a sci-fi world filled with evil reptoid aliens are running amok.

And funnily enough, these people actually come across in their posts as wannabe Jedi knights or members of the SS Enterprise.

They need a reality check and fast.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4505552

You're funny chuckle

I'm pretty sure that not a single person on any of these recent David "Icke" suck threads have said they believe everything he says. Perhaps you may point me to one?
 Quoting: WeAreOne

can you quote text where ac 4505552 said or implied anything about "believing everything icke has to say"?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23254866
United States
11/15/2012 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
The following question was posed to me:

Why is it so important that you have to know what each person believes?

Why would this assertion be made? What's the evidence for it?

We're talking about beliefs, evidence, proof, etc. in this thread so such questions are completely appropriate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27580672
Germany
11/15/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, you're completely right about Icke. All of these staunch defenders of Icke are heavily in denial and they wont even provide accurate feedback about the questions you or I pose because in doing so, it means that they have to admit that they have been conned and their little fantasy world will crumble all around them, and then they return to reality where things are less exciting than a sci-fi world filled with evil reptoid aliens are running amok.

And funnily enough, these people actually come across in their posts as wannabe Jedi knights or members of the SS Enterprise.

You're funny chuckle

I'm pretty sure that not a single person on any of these recent David "Icke" suck threads have said they believe everything he says. Perhaps you may point me to one?

I'm happy with my beliefs, I'm happy with yours, I'm happy for Op's. If we couldn't have our own beliefs we would be back to a time where religion ruled the World with an iron fist. I'm happy we can all express ourselves thumbs

That's what they don't get. They cannot accept others having differing views.

It drives them crazy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27580672

So I see thumbs

It isn't up to me to change someone else's views because I respect all views. If you think David is wrong on everything that's cool. I'm not going to defend him because I respect your views as equally as mine.

Same here. If you read thru this thread, they have been practically foaming at the mouth with desperation, posting the same stuff about 15-20 times.

The responses they get have mostly been along the lines of, "We are ok with your views, but we have ours."

But they simply cannot accept that.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The following question was posed to me:

Why is it so important that you have to know what each person believes?

Why would this assertion be made? What's the evidence for it?

We're talking about beliefs, evidence, proof, etc. in this thread so such questions are completely appropriate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23254866

We were talking about the freedom of each person to believe as they wish.

Which is something you cannot accept. It's fascinating, from a Psych standpoint.
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
11/15/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just doing the same thing the elite have done with the bible for centuries;

exploiting the human sense of the unknown.
WeAreOne

User ID: 27790904
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought I had an answer but now I'm not sure. Would you answer this question directly please?

Do you support the the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality'?

Not reality, a possibility. I don't believe it but I dismiss nothing out of hand. There is good evidence for and against but not enough for me to form a strong opinion either way.

What you dislike about him I actually like. Over the years my views have changed as I learn more. My views adapt as I progress. Personally I'd be rather upset if he stuck to something he then later realised may not be true. He adapts to new information, it's refreshing to see it too be honest.

David's views are a tiny fraction of my overall knowledge but some of things he says I have corroborated with my own research. I would be foolish to dismiss anything from anyone (including you). It's amazing how often research connects from seemingly unconnected places.

Last Edited by WeAreOne on 11/15/2012 10:52 AM
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought I had an answer but now I'm not sure. Would you answer this question directly please?

Do you support the the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality'?

Not reality, a possibility. I don't believe it but I dismiss nothing out of hand. There is good evidence for and against but not enough for me to form a strong opinion either way.

What you dislike about him I actually like. Over the years my views have changed as I learn more. My views adapt as I progress. Personally I'd be rather upset if he stuck to something he then later realised may not be true. He adapts to new information, it's refreshing to see it too be honest.

David's views are a tiny fraction of my overall knowledge but some of things he says I have corroborated with my own research. I would be foolish to dismiss anything from anyone (including you). It's amazing how often research connects from seemingly unconnected places.

We are one, he will try to pin you down and scream about "evidence!"

He is predictable.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you you support the the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality' WHEN YOU HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE then by normal standards...

You are insane.

Case closed.

Icke is doing just that and he's leading people to the hellish situation that's described below.

As far as I can tell every one of Icke's fans in this thread support the the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality'.

This is insanity by normal standards and it's incredibly dangerous. But Icke fans just claim it's that's a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality' based on NOTHING!

It becomes incredibly tragic when you realize that if people actually do what gorilla199 suggests in the video below:

"go and start telling your friends and all your families and your workmates and everyone that you meet, start telling them that you believe what David dIcke has said. You believe that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling us with mind rays"

It's going to cost people their relationships, their careers, their standing in the community, etc.. That's what happened between me and my old friend I just mentioned. Him sharing his outrageous beliefs about 2012 and the aliens that would save humanity cost us our friendship. In the long run he ended up losing his job and I believe that was related to his 2012 beliefs.

You've got Icke fans supporting the the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality'. Icke fans are rooting people on to their doom.

It's not only that though. Icke fans don't care that Icke is leading people to this horrible abyss of a belief system. No one outside of Icke's circle is gonna believe the moon matrix theory and where it leads you to. That will only cause massive suffering for those who believe in it and their friends and loved ones too.

I've experienced something similar so I have lots of compassion for the victims here especially the children and spouses of those who believe this stuff, those people may suffer the most.

Where's the compassion of the Icke fans?

All of this has nothing to do with Icke, this is about a charlatan who is leading people to do their doom.

Icke fans should be open to all possibility especially the possibility that a different view of things is necessary for some people to realize what's going as is pointed out below:

I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is sort of like, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff.

If Icke fans had any real awareness they'd be happy that more information is being put out there so that people can make better decisions but what we're seeing from Icke fans in this thread is the opposite.

Why is it important to get this truth out? Knowledge is power. As is pointed out in the following video, some people have been led to a place they don't want to be because of Icke's belief system and they need help. I think about my friend and I'm sad that I didn't help him to overcome his insanity, I just cut him off. I may be trying to make up for that by doing this thread. I have a ton of compassion for people like him.

We've got the people who claim "Infinite love is the only truth..." showing no sympathy or compassion whatsoever. They won't show any sympathy or compassion for the suffering that Icke will do and has done with his other claims. I think that speaks for itself.

Quoting from this video below:

"Since my little bundle with David dIcke and of course him owning himself so spectacularly by claiming that the moon is a giant spacecraft inhabited by aliens controlling us with mind rays, I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is sort of like, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff. Well, yeah, you know, because, you know TV programs are called a program for a reason and you know, movies are the same thing, they are a program. They are a program that goes in your head and it will stay there, you know. The more interesting they make it, the more exciting they make it, the more it will fiddle with your mind. It will just, you know, mess around with you there and you want to hear words like matrix and blue pill, red pill, and you know the rabbit hole, and the spider's web and stuff like that. Because it makes for a good dungeons and dragons conversation. But, big kids get together and that's what they do, they're playing dungeons and dragons and they don't even realize it....

Do this: go and start telling your friends and all your families and your workmates and everyone that you meet, start telling them that you believe what David dIcke has said. You believe that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling us with mind rays....

You discover that your wife has been having an affair behind your back and you say to her, "Why did you do it?" And she says, "I'm sorry baby but the aliens in the moon with the mind rays, they made me do it. It's not my fault." Are you gonna believe her? Are you? I don't think you are, are you? But, you see, this is the problem. If you're prepared to accept that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling you with mind rays then you're gonna have to accept that your wife or your girlfriend or your husband or whoever one day can turn around and say that to you..."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6186107
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're funny chuckle

I'm happy with my beliefs, I'm happy with yours, I'm happy for Op's. If we couldn't have our own beliefs we would be back to a time where religion ruled the World with an iron fist. I'm happy we can all express ourselves thumbs

It drives them crazy.

only the problem is, the "different views" originate from the mind of a man who clearly had a mental breakdown in the early 90's and has never been the same since. Oooh but I forgot, it wasn't a mental breakdown Icke was having was it? it was a kundalini experience -- an amazing spiritual transformation! Absolute bullshit! The man should have been sectioned when it was very evident that he was mentally ill - all of those years ago.

German AC, I bet you're a loner who has very little friends... a nerdy kind of guy who likely stays at home most of the time playing RPG's and can't get a girlfriend, right?

So because you feel so powerless in society -- like an outcast even -- you try to fill this void of emptiness by living in a fantasy world where you're some intergalactic agent trying to save the world from evil reptile aliens and satanic sith lords.

This is precisely why you defend Icke and his crazed view of the world so badly because if that fantasy world disappears, then you're back to being YOU and the miserable world you can't stand.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not reality, a possibility.

I would say it's one of an infinite number of possibilities as well.

The problem is that Icke is pushing thing as FACT based ZERO evidence.

Do you agree that that would called insane by normal standards?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you you support the the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality' WHEN YOU HAVE ZERO EVIDENCE then by normal standards...

You are insane.

Case closed.

[/youtube]

And there he goes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330954
11/15/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone here know what that strange hum noise is? I've seen a few videos and it seems to be much more intense near the northern hemisphere.

Its pretty weird but I've heard a friend snore in harmony with it, damn, to be honest the Hum is what originally brought me to this site.

Its so annoying and it always happens at night-time, when I'm trying to get some sleep. Does anyone know anything about this?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

It drives them crazy.

German AC, I bet you're a loner who has very little friends... a nerdy kind of guy who likely stays at home most of the time playing RPG's and can't get a girlfriend, right?

So because you feel so powerless in society -- like an outcast even -- you try to fill this void of emptiness by living in a fantasy world where you're some intergalactic agent trying to save the world from evil reptile aliens and satanic sith lords.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6186107

I don't know what RPGs are. No girlfriend, but that's ok. Married for 12 years, kids, property, not bad off.

I don't know enough about computers to play any games. I spend most of my off time in the garden, exercising, or studying.

But thanks for guessing.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone here know what that strange hum noise is? I've seen a few videos and it seems to be much more intense near the northern hemisphere.

Its pretty weird but I've heard a friend snore in harmony with it, damn, to be honest the Hum is what originally brought me to this site.

Its so annoying and it always happens at night-time, when I'm trying to get some sleep. Does anyone know anything about this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330954

Good question. There's a ton of theories about it on the net.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not reality, a possibility.

I would say it's one of an infinite number of possibilities as well.

The problem is that Icke is pushing thing as FACT based ZERO evidence.

Do you agree that that would called insane by normal standards?

Makes no sense. Police/detectives routinely know who committed a certain crime, but lack the evidence to present to a jury.

So they wait, sometimes years, to collect the proper evidence.

Pretty standard stuff.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're funny chuckle

It drives them crazy.

only the problem is, the "different views" originate from the mind of a man who clearly had a mental breakdown in the early 90's and has never been the same since. Oooh but I forgot, it wasn't a mental breakdown Icke was having was it? it was a kundalini experience -- an amazing spiritual transformation! Absolute bullshit! The man should have been sectioned when it was very evident that he was mentally ill - all of those years ago.

This is precisely why you defend Icke and his crazed view of the world so badly because if that fantasy world disappears, then you're back to being YOU and the miserable world you can't stand.

I don't know if it was a real breakdown or a staged thing, look at this picture...it strikes me as staged, that's just my feeling. Does it look like an admission that they were working together to you? It does to me but that's just me.

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

The thing that I don't get is that these Icke fans keep saying that the moon matrix theory and what it you leads you to is a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality'.

By normal standards it's nothing but insanity but they don't care about that. They also haven't shown in caring about the suffering that the theory is going to cause, even to innocent people. I've stated my reasoning for that already and why I care about it.

The most pathetic and unreal to me is that these Icke fans don't show any sympathy or compassion for the victims of Icke's theories. I'm a victim of it in a sense. I told my story earlier. Icke pushed the 2012 hoax and as I explained earlier, my former friend fell so deeply into certain 2012 beliefs that I had to end our friendship because he is beliefs were too insane.

With Icke's videos being all over the net, I think there will be many more victims both directly and indirectly of the moon matrix and saturn moon matrix theories as time goes on.

Where's the compassion and caring from Icke fans about this? I've seen none. I only see them cheering people on to their doom for the most part.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

It drives them crazy.

I don't know what RPGs are. No girlfriend, but that's ok. Married for 12 years, kids, property, not bad off.

I don't know enough about computers to play any games. I spend most of my off time in the garden, exercising, or studying.

But thanks for guessing.

Well, you can try sell me any fantasy you want online, but I don't buy it.

...Pity Icke sold you a fantasy and you bought it.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

It drives them crazy.

But thanks for guessing.

Well, you can try sell me any fantasy you want online, but I don't buy it.

...Pity Icke sold you a fantasy and you bought it.

What you believe is entirely up to you. You brought it up.

Mr Ic.ke hasn't sold me anything, save for a few books. But I get several books a month on line.

Reading is a hobby of mine.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's what Icke fans seem to be doing these days (as far as I can surmise):

1. Evidence and proof are no longer necessary at all.

2. Faith is an important part of their belief system and they consider that to be fine.

3. The standard definitions and ideas about insanity are no longer relevant.

There's really no point in even trying to have a rational discussion with these people anymore in my opinion.

Where's the rationality with people who have such beliefs? There's no basis for rational discussion when they can revert to faith at any time and ignore long established principles such as meanings of words and outright lie.

Yes, outright lie. Such as the following example:

On the David "Icke" Forum after it was pointed out that the TV show "The Price is Right" is still on TV in 2012 although Icke predicted the show wouldn't be on TV in 2012 (because the world would be so different by 2012), someone actually posted the following:

"The program is no longer made and is no longer shown on mainstream TV."

CBS isn't considered mainstream TV?

"Television’s longest-running game show begins its 41st season on the CBS Television Network Fall 2012."

[link to www.cbspressexpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're funny chuckle

It drives them crazy.

I don't know if it was a real breakdown or a staged thing, look at this picture...it strikes me as staged, that's just my feeling. Does it look like an admission that they were working together to you? It does to me but that's just me.

[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

The thing that I don't get is that these Icke fans keep saying that the moon matrix theory and what it you leads you to is a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality'.

By normal standards it's nothing but insanity but they don't care about that. They also haven't shown in caring about the suffering that the theory is going to cause, even to innocent people. I've stated my reasoning for that already and why I care about it.

The most pathetic and unreal to me is that these Icke fans don't show any sympathy or compassion for the victims of Icke's theories. I'm a victim of it in a sense. I told my story earlier. Icke pushed the 2012 hoax and as I explained earlier, my former friend fell so deeply into certain 2012 beliefs that I had to end our friendship because he is beliefs were too insane.

With Icke's videos being all over the net, I think there will be many more victims both directly and indirectly of the moon matrix and saturn moon matrix theories as time goes on.

Where's the compassion and caring from Icke fans about this? I've seen none. I only see them cheering people on to their doom for the most part.

I can't see the pic as the link says, 'not found'.

And I have witnessed the damage Icke's work caused to someone who I used to chat to. The person told me that he gave up his job and went looking for the reptiles down abandoned mines because he began having delusions which he thought were some sort of psychic visions. He was that convinced of their legitimacy, and believed that the coal mines led into underground bases.

Maybe Icke didn't say the reptiles were in abandoned mines, but the fact that his work gives rise to such delusions, can be really dangerous. Imagine those derelict mines collapsed on him?

I also heard about someone on the Isle of Wight who went so nuts from Icke's crap that they took their own lives.

Tragic stuff.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're funny chuckle

It drives them crazy.

I'm a victim of it in a sense. I told my story earlier. Icke pushed the 2012 hoax and as I explained earlier, my former friend fell so deeply into certain 2012 beliefs that I had to end our friendship because he is beliefs were too insane.

You poor dear. That must have been very traumatic.

Thank goodness you here trying to save us all.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

It drives them crazy.

lords.

/en/5/50/david_dickhead_on.

And I have witnessed the damage Icke's work caused to someone who I used to chat to. The person told me that he gave up his job and went looking for the reptiles down abandoned mines because he began having delusions which he thought were some sort of psychic visions. He was that convinced of their legitimacy, and believed that the coal mines led into underground bases.

Maybe Icke didn't say the reptiles were in abandoned mines, but the fact that his work gives rise to such delusions, can be really dangerous. Imagine those derelict mines collapsed on him?

Goodness. Another one with a "friend" who was hurt by these crazy theories!

The co-incidences really are piling up!

And you all wind up here, on this thread! WOW!!

cruise
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

chuckle
WeAreOne

United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

God help them if they ever find Pane Andov's work chuckle
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise

God help them if they ever find Pane Andov's work chuckle

Oh boy!!

spock
wooz
11/15/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Crazy attracts crazy. Its easier to identify them this way. Arguing never solved anything.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/15/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP sounds a lot like Torquemada, a sort of modern day Grand Inquisitor, questioning all suspected heretics.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15672058
Canada
11/15/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Crazy attracts crazy. Its easier to identify them this way. Arguing never solved anything.
 Quoting: wooz 1330954

if it's not going well, play dumb that they don't understand, ad hominems, straw men, red herrings etc

yet you persistently continue on the thread as well. why not just accept other people's views and not bother with the thread?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5869477
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

lords.

/en/5/50/david_dickhead_on.

cruise

It wasn't a friend per se, rather someone I used to speak to on facebook around 2.5 years ago. And you know something else? Every single person who I connected with on facebook -- all these conspiracy people were into Icke, and you know what else? They all had a personality disorder of sorts.

David dIcke is a classic example of someone with narcissistic personality disorder - even his ex wife Pamela says he is NPD on her website. Maybe it's a cheap shot to get back at him because he wont grant her a divorce, but I don't need her confirmation to tell me Icke is NPD, it's perfectly obvious to me.

I was almost sucked into his bullshit world, but, because I have common sense, I quickly saw through the crap and realized that he was nothing but a charlatan feeding off the finances of fucked up people, not to mention seeking for an audience to feed his narcissism.

Someone mentioned Pane Andov in a previous post. That guy is even lower than Icke, he has ripped Icke's books off almost word for word, it's unreal. And he possibly talks even worse shit than Icke. I'd hate to find out what personality disorder he had.
wooz
11/15/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess they have to make sense of their fears in some way... Why not blame the little green men?
Just the idea of it. Its funny I guess. Conspiracy theories for dummies.

GLP