User ID: 25447468
United States
11/15/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds
ic.ke is impossible to debunk as 99 percent of what he says is documented fact
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330509

Please debunk the video in the original post then. And while you're at it, debunk this video too:

In this day and age what's described in the videos posted in this thread can be classified as "99 percent of what he says is documented fact"?

You're calling the moon matrix theory documented fact? Even Icke himself doesn't claim that.

I'm losing hope for humanity here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23254866

im not watching your propaganda, it's impossible to debunk ic.ke in 19 seconds stupid, he has over 10 books and does 11 hour lectures, while a loser like you does nothing with his life but criticize others who are making a difference in the world

tell me you stupid fuck, other then the reptilian stuff\which is debatable), what is ic.ke wrong about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330509

I think you just proved op right, depending on how long it took you to type all that. If someone knew the truth and everything he said was true, why would he be trying to run a business by convincing people of it? Simple, he's just like everyone else throughout human history that has made up stories to make money.

If all that stuff were true I highly doubt he would be writing books about it to make a quick buck =\
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23254866
United States
11/15/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool personal vendetta bro!
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

If you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

My purpose with this thread is not personal, my purpose with this thread is not about opinions, my purpose with this thread is not about beliefs, my purpose with this thread is not about faith...

This thread is meant to be about truth. Truth is about evidence, logic, facts, and proof.

The more information people have the better choices they can make. More information being available only helps people to make better decisions.

What I'm doing is no different than what Icke has made a career out of:

I'm pointing out the actions and statements of a public figure and the significance of those actions and statements.

The difference between Icke and myself is that I can point to actual evidence to back up what I'm saying but Icke usually can't.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/15/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool personal vendetta bro!

If you can't attack the message, attack the messenger.

My purpose with this thread is not personal, my purpose with this thread is not about opinions, my purpose with this thread is not about beliefs, my purpose with this thread is not about faith...

This thread is meant to be about truth. Truth is about evidence, logic, facts, and proof.

The more information people have the better choices they can make. More information being available only helps people to make better decisions.

I'm pointing out the actions and statements of a public figure and the significance of those actions and statements.

The difference between Icke and myself is that I can point to actual evidence to back up what I'm saying but Icke usually can't.

You just don't get it do you? You have this fantasy belief that every single person who listens to what David dIcke has to say, does so as a brain-dead, drooling idiot who can't discern their own head from their ass and blindly accepts everything he has to say.

People say interesting things... It's called entertainment.... You view something you don't agree with, you dismiss it, ignore it, disregard it.. What's the big deal?

You seem to have a problem understanding that not everyone takes everything that David dIcke or any other researcher/speaker says to heart. It's called discernment/judgement - ever practice it in your own life?

I wonder, why are you so fixated on David dIcke... Do you invest equal amounts of time & energy debunking characters like David Wilcock, Benjamin Fulford, Pane Andov, Nassim Haramein, The Zetas, Major Ed Dames, or any of the hundreds of other characters out there presenting information or the countless 'channeled sources/ET's' blogs???? Do you also dedicate yourself to debunking bogus religious beliefs that cause people great harm & strife? Have you saved any Westboro Baptists?

You seem to have a major fixation on David dIcke and it's quite interesting how much time and energy you spend trying to convince others not to listen to anything he has to say... In your eyes everyone must be like children who don't know any better and can't think for themselves or make their own decisions.... It's unhealthy for you to be so preoccuppied with what others do with information that they come across.

You're not saving anyone from anything. Life is a personal journey and no one needs saviors, from ANYTHING.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23235731
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
19 seconds?

Icke is a charlatan, no doubt. It has already been said and proven by others with more proof. But you have an agenda.

The esoteric signatures include but are not limited to the numbers 11, 13 and 19, secret societies such as freemasons and the Skulls and the Bones as well as  the planet Saturn.

Occult practioners such as Dr. John Dee  served the covert operations needs of the state.

When the reader reflects and researches the numbers 11, 13 and 19 one will understand why these numbers are associated with covert operations.  An example of this is that word “covert” equals the number 11.

Saturn administers activities pertaining to “family” , “institutions” and “organizations”. The planet Saturn is cosmological linked with the highest form of clandestine activity otherwise known as “Black Ops”. Each part of the term “Black Ops” provides a metaphysical reference to Saturn. “Black” is a color governed  by Saturn. “Ops” is not only short for “operations” but is the name of the Roman goddess who is the wife of Saturn.

Saturn governs treachery as well as enslavement.  Within J.Edgar Hoover ‘s soul urge we see “666″ with the three vowels “OOO” contained in his name.

These are only hints to the larger picture.

[link to visionthought.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11665191
United States
11/15/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
haters gonna hate.
read his books before judging him.
they have these things called libraries where they let you borrow books for free.
after that if you still wanna be a hater, it's probably because you are a dumbass or paid to slander ic.ke
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have this fantasy belief that every single person who listens to what David dIcke has to say, does so as a brain-dead, drooling idiot who can't discern their own head from their ass and blindly accepts everything he has to say.

What's your evidence for making that claim (the bolded part above)?

Apparently you think you have enough evidence to make that claim. In order for that claim to hold up as valid you to show your evidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/15/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: jacksprat

Nobody has debunked this
Icke is not the only one claiming reptilians
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody has debunked this
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1420740

Are you pointing to hearsay evidence and calling it 'proof'?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have this fantasy belief that every single person who listens to what David dIcke has to say, does so as a brain-dead, drooling idiot who can't discern their own head from their ass and blindly accepts everything he has to say.

Apparently you think you have enough evidence to make that claim. In order for that claim to hold up as valid you to show your evidence.

Re-read your posts... This is the impression you give to others whether you realize it or not... You don't want anyone listening to anything David dIcke says because you seem to think that people are not capable of exercising their own discernment and determing their own 'truths'. You treat people like they are babies who need your protection.... They don't... You think anyone who listens to David dIcke is a fanboy who must believe everything he says, they don't.

You didn't answer my question either... Which others individuals do you devote time & energy to debunking? Why did you focus on David dIcke as opposed to the countless other speakers out there who are even predicting the end of the world and cataclysmic events.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
haters gonna hate.
read his books before judging him.
they have these things called libraries where they let you borrow books for free.
after that if you still wanna be a hater, it's probably because you are a dumbass or paid to slander ic.ke
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11665191

The following are facts:

1. Icke has no hard evidence for his reptilian theory.

2. Icke has no evidence for his moon matrix or saturn moon matrix theories.

3. Anyone who completely believes in number one and/or number two needs faith to do so.

4. Icke fans who support the the reptilians theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality' are supporting a faith-based belief system.

5. Icke fans who support the the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality' are supporting a faith-based belief system.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
You don't want anyone listening to anything David dIcke says because you seem to think that people are not capable of exercising their own discernment and determing their own 'truths'.

cebu4u
User ID: 26150269
Canada
11/16/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought you were kidding when you said his name gets changed automatically. I just tried to edit my post and fix his name and IT won't let me. WOW. I'm not sure I like that.
 Quoting: TrinityMountain

David dIcke test
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
You don't want anyone listening to anything David dIcke says because you seem to think that people are not capable of exercising their own discernment and determing their own 'truths'.

I've read every single one of your posts in this thread and it's readily apparent you believe that individuals are incapable of exercising their own discernment and thus feel the need to push your beliefs on others as if they are not capable of forming their own.

And again, you deleted my question about what other researchers/speakers you have made efforts to debunk. Please explain why you have focused on David dIcke as opposed to those who are out there fear-mongering and telling others that the world will end. Please let us know why you are so fixated on David in relation to all the other people sharing ideas out there and giving presentations. It sounds like you have a personal vendetta against him and his THEORIES.
jacksprat

Canada
11/16/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody has debunked this

Have you watched any of Dan Winter videos, science is his proof, watch them
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've read every single one of your posts in this thread and it's readily apparent you believe that individuals are incapable of exercising their own discernment and thus feel the need to push your beliefs on others as if they are not capable of forming their own.

That's you're opinion. That's not a fact and yet you're stating it as if it were a fact. Opinions are not facts.

I'm not going to discuss anything with you until you show the evidence that I've asked you for.

The truth is that my beliefs and opinions are quite the opposite of what you've said.

Does any of the following mean that I'm Anti-David dIcke? Of course not. In fact he has some unique information that has helped me tremendously.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody has debunked this

I'm not going to do that because I'm not interested in the reptilian theory anymore.

You made a claim, "proof that David dIcke is telling the truth"...Will you please tell us what you're calling proof?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's you're opinion. That's not a fact and yet you're stating it as if it were a fact. Opinions are not facts.

I'm not going to discuss anything with you until you show the evidence that I've asked you for.

The truth is that my beliefs and opinions are quite the opposite of what you've said.

Does any of the following mean that I'm Anti-David dIcke? Of course not. In fact he has some unique information that has helped me tremendously.

What 'unique information' has David dIcke presented you with that has 'helped you tremendously'.

I'm all ears.
jacksprat

Canada
11/16/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nobody has debunked this

I'm not going to do that because I'm not interested in the reptilian theory anymore.

You made a claim, "proof that David dIcke is telling the truth"...Will you please tell us what you're calling proof?

that Reptilians or Archons control this 3d matrix from the 4th dimension
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

What 'unique information' has David dIcke presented you with that has 'helped you tremendously'.

I'm all ears.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

danwa

User ID: 26830438
United States
11/16/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

And again, you deleted my question about what other researchers/speakers you have made efforts to debunk. Please explain why you have focused on David dIcke as opposed to those who are out there fear-mongering and telling others that the world will end. Please let us know why you are so fixated on David in relation to all the other people sharing ideas out there and giving presentations. It sounds like you have a personal vendetta against him and his THEORIES.

Couldn't have said it better. Take from his work that which resonates with you and the same applies to any other author you may choose to read. The thing about research is to examine the hypotheses and formulate one of your own. A good researcher will gather information from a variety of sources and form their own "viewpoint". We can not grow and discover new hypotheses without examining the current evidence and "opinions" and utilizing them to propose new ones. I also find it discerning to attack a researcher's body of work. it is presented to do with it as you wish. Take from it what you will or discard it as you see fit. Remember, some of the most amazing discoveries have come from some of the most outrageous of possibilities.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm all ears.

So you're afraid to answer my question then aren't you?

P.S. you can't possibly be asking me for 'evidence' when you have already replied and stated that my assertion was 'opinion'. You've already answered your question by stating that my assertion was opinion and not 'fact'. Now that we're ready to move on, please answer my question above about what information from David has 'helped you tremendously'. You made a claim, now I'm asking you for the details. If you cannot answer my question, we can only assume that you were not making an honest statement.

Thanks!

cool2
jacksprat

Canada
11/16/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

what proof do you need, do you want to go down to Peru and drink some ayahuasca with a shaman and partake in a ritual so you can see for your own eyes
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
P.S. you can't possibly be asking me for 'evidence' when you have already replied and stated that my assertion was 'opinion'.

This is the statement that you're referring to:

I DID NOT ask you for evidence for your opinion. I asked for evidence of the following two claims that you made:

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

what proof do you need, do you want to go down to Peru and drink some ayahuasca with a shaman and partake in a ritual so you can see for your own eyes

You made the following claim: proof that David dIcke is telling the truth.

I really want to know if your claim is true or not. Do you have "proof that David dIcke is telling the truth" or not?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27012998
Canada
11/16/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Reptoid that teach Human about there existence lolol that's the thing that Snake offer...... with a twisting Underlying Mechanism LOOP(s) ...!

Snake one Day... Snake for eternity ...!

lolol AnyWay..!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here are two of your posts in this thread OP:

As I explained earlier Icke fits the definition of a charlatan. I think that's important enough to warn people about. In certain professions that alone would end your career but not in woo woo land.

Icke saying "Japan is over" is irresponsible at the very least. He has no credentials, background, or expertise to make such a judgment.

Wouldn't it be awful if his fans in Japan and the rest of the world were scared to death because they think he's a prophet and that what he says will come to pass?

I hate to see unnecessary suffering like that. How about you?

Great point. If you can debunk half of Icke's info then he's a con artist, case closed.

BTW, what you said is exactly what Bullhorn Jones said about David "Icke"! This brings up another question, if Jones felt that way about Icke a while ago why does he have him on his show so often now?

So you proclaim David to be a charlatan and a con artist who operates in 'woo woo land' yet just earlier told us that you're not anti-David dIcke and that he has presented some 'unique information' that has quote 'helped you tremendously'.

Tell us then, if David is by your definition a 'con artist' and 'charlatan', how did he provide you with information that helped you tremendously??? Why would you seek to deter others from listening to his presentations if you were helped tremendously by his information? Could others not also potentially be 'helped tremendously' in the same manner that you have? Or are you a special exception to the rule?

Important question. Which other con artists and charlatans in woo woo land have you listened to that have they also helped you tremendously? Can you recommend any others for us?

I anxiously await your clarification on this contradictory nature of your posts. So your message is now - Don't listen to this con artist/charlatan who presented information that helped me tremendously???

This is not helping your case here OP....

charlie
jacksprat

Canada
11/16/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

You made the following claim: proof that David dIcke is telling the truth.

I really want to know if your claim is true or not. Do you have "proof that David dIcke is telling the truth" or not?

what kind of proof are you looking for?
jacksprat
jacksprat

Canada
11/16/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube]
jacksprat