David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1000189
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds
I hate the way Icke takes fringe theories and uses pseudoscience to provide substance to them. He devotes chapters upon chapters to how we are infinite consciousness and everything is an illusion.

OK, Davey boy, seeing as you are so convinced we are all really Neo in disguise and this world is one big fucking hologram, then provide us with a firsthand demonstration. I challenge you to recreate the motorway sequence from The Matrix: Reloaded... that's right, mate, I'm asking you to take your theories and go play with the fucking traffic on the M25.

Now I wouldn't mind so much if Icke speculated upon these things, but he peddles them as fact, yet he cannot walk through walls even though he suggests that atoms are nothing but empty space.

Again Davey boy, can we have another firsthand demo, and you allow me to test a baseball bat out on your head? ...thought not, mate. So why not shut your fucking mouth for a change? Your messianic ego complex is seriously running away with you.

But you can't shut your mouth can you Ickey? You depend upon your verbal diarrhea to keep the money rolling in from all the suckers who pay for your books, talks and merchandise.
Ministar

User ID: 16227053
Netherlands
11/16/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I realy appreciate the work of David. I woke up in this illusion myself and a few years later I came across Davids work.. he is showing how far the rabbit hole goes. I do not agree with all he says and shows.. he is not my guru or guide.. I am my own guide, aware of the matrix and dealing with it. David, thank you.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23254866
United States
11/16/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I realy appreciate the work of David. I woke up in this illusion myself and a few years later I came across Davids work.. he is showing how far the rabbit hole goes. I do not agree with all he says and shows.. he is not my guru or guide.. I am my own guide, aware of the matrix and dealing with it. David, thank you.
 Quoting: Ministar

Do you believe in karma? Because of my experiences in my life I believe in karma. When I'm involved in something that harms others such as when I worked for an unscrupulous company, it hurt me spiritually, it drained my energy.

My opinion is that because David "Icke" is leading people to potentially damaging beliefs such as the moon matrix theory (as is described below) the karmic effect will be negative on anyone who supports him through group karma which I also believe in based on my life experience.

When I worked for that unscrupulous company although I didn't do anything unscrupulous myself just being a part of the operation damaged me through what I believe to be group karma. I've come to believe through my life experience that group karma is based on a shared karma that people get just from belonging to a group. Simply belonging to that company drained my energy and made me much weaker spiritually. I got out as soon as I could and I've become stronger since.

Quoting from "David dIcke, Arizona Wilder and the Biggest Secret" By Ivan Fraser

"Icke's Matrix is real. But Icke's portrayal of it and understanding of it is like a naive child's. He has no depth of understanding and insufficient experience in the field. His veil is strong, and his influence great - because he connects his ignorant level of energy with others of ignorance and the energy is transferred, auric field breached, and controllers plugged in.

You yourself spoke of feeling the flow at his meetings. Me too - I had to leave the room at one of his lectures because something was desperately trying to force its way into me. But because I know what is going on, I defend myself - whereas99.99% of people on this planet have no idea what is going on. Icke is one of them - he gets flashes of it but they always steer those into their own propaganda. They get in first with people like Icke, so that anyone revealing the truth of it will fall on deaf ears, on those that have already believed they have the answer and have already plugged into their astral reality, and have already reinforced the Veil of perception."

[link to www.scribd.com]

The statement above: "something was desperately trying to force its way into me" is incredibly scary. I've felt that in this thread and I've felt it when watching Icke's lectures and dealing with Icke fans at other times. The only other time I can recall having such a feeling was when I was involved with Christianity, I was raised in a Christian family.

What's the connection between Christianity and the moon matrix theory? They're both belief systems that require faith in what would otherwise be considered ridiculous notions. How is such a thing as the moon matrix theory considered to be progressing towards truth? That's a question for each individual to answer.

I think the following is important to consider in terms of group karma.

The 2012 hoax alone has caused people to go insane and lose a lot. I knew someone who I believe was driven insane by it. He believed 100% in the 'Mayan prophecy' and that December 21st 2012 was the end of the world. I had to cut ties with him because he was too crazy for me. He said that aliens were coming to save certain chosen people on December 21st 2012 of which he was one and that people like him would be taken off in a giant spaceship. He had given up his whole life to that belief basically. It's tragic.

Now you've got Icke fans saying that the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to (see below) are a legitimate view of 'reality' and they support it as valid and credible.

It becomes incredibly tragic when you realize that if people actually do what gorilla199 suggested:

"go and start telling your friends and all your families and your workmates and everyone that you meet, start telling them that you believe what David dIcke has said. You believe that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling us with mind rays"

It's going to cost people their relationships, their careers, their standing in the community, etc.. That's what happened between me and my old friend I just mentioned. Him sharing his outrageous beliefs about 2012 and the aliens that would save humanity cost us our friendship. In the long run he ended up losing his job and I believe that was related to his 2012 beliefs.

You've got Icke fans supporting the the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality'. Icke fans are rooting people on to their doom.

It's not only that though. Icke fans don't care that Icke is leading people to this horrible abyss of a belief system. No one outside of Icke's circle is gonna believe the moon matrix theory and where it leads you to. That will only cause massive suffering for those who believe in it and their friends and loved ones too.

I've experienced something similar so I have lots of compassion for the victims here especially the children and spouses of those who believe this stuff, those people may suffer the most.

Where's the compassion of the Icke fans?

All of this has nothing to do with Icke, this is about a charlatan who is leading people to do their doom.

Icke fans should be open to all possibility especially the possibility that a different view of things is necessary for some people to realize what's going as is pointed out below:

I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is sort of like, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff.

If Icke fans had any real awareness they'd be happy that more information is being put out there so that people can make better decisions but what we're seeing from Icke fans in this thread is the opposite.

Why is it important to get this truth out? Knowledge is power. As is pointed out in the following video, some people have been led to a place they don't want to be because of Icke's belief system and they need help. I think about my friend and I'm sad that I didn't help him to overcome his insanity, I just cut him off. I may be trying to make up for that by doing this thread. I have a ton of compassion for people like him.

We've got the people who claim "Infinite love is the only truth..." showing no sympathy or compassion whatsoever. They won't show any sympathy or compassion for the suffering that Icke will do and has done with his other claims. I think that speaks for itself.

Quoting from this video below:

"Since my little bundle with David dIcke and of course him owning himself so spectacularly by claiming that the moon is a giant spacecraft inhabited by aliens controlling us with mind rays, I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is sort of like, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff. Well, yeah, you know, because, you know TV programs are called a program for a reason and you know, movies are the same thing, they are a program. They are a program that goes in your head and it will stay there, you know. The more interesting they make it, the more exciting they make it, the more it will fiddle with your mind. It will just, you know, mess around with you there and you want to hear words like matrix and blue pill, red pill, and you know the rabbit hole, and the spider's web and stuff like that. Because it makes for a good dungeons and dragons conversation. But, big kids get together and that's what they do, they're playing dungeons and dragons and they don't even realize it....

Do this: go and start telling your friends and all your families and your workmates and everyone that you meet, start telling them that you believe what David dIcke has said. You believe that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling us with mind rays....

You discover that your wife has been having an affair behind your back and you say to her, "Why did you do it?" And she says, "I'm sorry baby but the aliens in the moon with the mind rays, they made me do it. It's not my fault." Are you gonna believe her? Are you? I don't think you are, are you? But, you see, this is the problem. If you're prepared to accept that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling you with mind rays then you're gonna have to accept that your wife or your girlfriend or your husband or whoever one day can turn around and say that to you..."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/16/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the truth then
Who's controlling this matrix
And why is earth a shit hole and not heaven on earth
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
There lots of questions asked of Icke fans that they ignored but there are three things that were ignored that I really want an answer to:

1. Someone earlier asked this question:

If he speaks real, legitimate knowledge then why hasn't he been suicided?

To which I responded:

A much better question in my opinion is why has he been allowed on national TV in Britain throughout his career?

The documentary "David dIcke, Was He Right" is like an infomercial for him. Watch it carefully, there's tons of staged stuff in it that makes him and his family look great. In that show they don't ask any really hard questions about his theories, his lack of evidence, his failed predictions, etc.

You're not gonna get an hour long prime time special (that's actually an infomercial) on the BBC if the system considers you a threat. That would never ever happen.

Can someone explain that?

2. I don't know if Icke's supposed "breakdown" of the early 90s was a real breakdown or a staged thing, look at the following picture...it strikes me as staged, that's just my feeling. Does it look like an admission that they were working together to you? It does to me but that's just me.

[link to www.fileswap.com]

What's an Icke fan's explanation/interpretation of that picture?

3. How do Icke fans watch the video below and claim to know with COMPLETE CERTAINTY that David "Icke" doesn’t have ties to Freemasonry?

Icke expects people to believe that he walked into a masonic temple, sat down at in a Grand Master Mason Throne, snapped a picture and got up and left?

I don't buy it, he's involved with masonry somehow and I think that picture together with his explanation is proof of that. He said it was "probably" the first time he had sat at that thrown? "Probably"?

What's an Icke fan's explanation/interpretation of this video?

This question was posed by another poster in this thread and it was never addressed adequately:

ignore everything regarding icke for the moment and focus on the below:

1) i said x
2) 10 minutes elapse
3) i never said x

now answer this question:
1) did i ever say x?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the truth then
Who's controlling this matrix
And why is earth a shit hole and not heaven on earth
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1420740

The following are facts:

1. Icke has no hard evidence for his reptilian theory.

2. Icke has no evidence for his moon matrix or saturn moon matrix theories.

3. Anyone who completely believes in number one and number two needs faith to do so.

4. Icke fans who support the the reptilians theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality' are supporting a faith-based belief system.

5. Icke fans who support the the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality' are supporting a faith-based belief system.

I'd like an answer to this question:

Since Icke's theories require faith to believe them, why do people consider Icke's theories to have more credibility than any other faith-based theory?
SBoy

User ID: 27909096
Sweden
11/17/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
CIA/Mi6 MK Ultra Mindcontrolled Pawn
Education, is what you have left when u have forgotten everything you learned in school -Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45509575
Australia
08/21/2013 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
he's good person with good intentions from everything I've seen of him, is he 100% correct nowhere near it i'm sure but then again who is? Reptilians, i'm not convinced of it all but it corresponds to the bible stories, and other cultural beliefs around the world.

They all agree the devil is a snake or serpent, and to deny the evil that's going on, we may not know exactly who and what but anyone who's researched is well aware that these evil perverted groups have infiltrated, and control the governments churches and courts.

And because somebody has the balls the expose these creeps he is ridiculed, you would ridicule and criticize him while ignoring the underlying message. Fact is all governments churches and courts around the world are corrupted by filthy pedofiles
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45510932
Australia
08/21/2013 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about reptilians, moon bases, holograms and all that stuff and I think he discredits himself a bit there because those things are unsubstantiated.

However, he also spends much time pointing out things like:
- Centralised power, control and the corruption therein
- Manipulation of society and events through various means
- Opening your mind to possibility

These things are plainly observable but the masses walk around barely conscious as if none of it is happening. When he talks about these things he does well I think.

One thing is certain, he is not afraid to speak his mind. How many of us can say the same?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21052719
United Kingdom
08/21/2013 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
ic.ke is impossible to debunk as 99 percent of what he says is documented fact
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330509

Really? 99 percent of what he says is documented fact? So TPTB are reptiles/shape shifting lizards lol? Or is that the 1% he got wrong lol? He also said he was Jesus. Is that true? Or again is that part of the 1% he got wrong.

David dIcke is a shill. He spouts nonsene to make conspisarcy theorists look like idiots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21052719
United Kingdom
08/21/2013 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
CIA/Mi6 MK Ultra Mindcontrolled Pawn
 Quoting: SBoy

This
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 44848493
United Kingdom
08/21/2013 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone believe him anyway? Hes all MK/t******k clone. feel sorry for the psychos who follow him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45510989
Belgium
08/21/2013 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Icke presents info and opinions based on his own life experiences and realities.
 Quoting: danwa

Has Icke ever claimed to have an experience with an actual reptilian? He may have but as far as I know, he hasn't.

I think I mentioned it in this thread but when Icke's revelations were supposedly coming from channeled information that seemed more plausible to me then his evidence for the moon matrix and saturn-moon matrix theories, does he have any actual evidence for those things?

I know his moon matrix theory pretty well and in regards to it Icke claims that he got some kind of spiritual inspiration that told him that the moon was not what it seems to be but as far as I know he doesn't claim that he got such inspiration for the mooon matrix theory itself.

How do the moon matrix and saturn moon matrix come from Icke's "his own life experiences and realities" even remotely?

David dIcke claimed to be a prophet in 2006 (see the video below). Icke fits the definition of a charlatan because when someone has made multiple predictions that have failed to come to pass but they continue to call themselves a prophet, such as:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23082377

In an interview I saw part of at Youtube he even said he is the son of God, for chrissakes...

And his sources ? His friend the Kenyan witch doctor Credo Mutwa who says reptilians exist because in Africa, there are people who say so because of tradition.... and apparently Icke gladly welcomes testimonies from people who saw reptilians... which means I can today send Icke a mail "describing" an encounter with a reptilian and he will add it to his archive of testimonies.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
08/21/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
ic.ke is impossible to debunk as 99 percent of what he says is documented fact
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330509

Really? 99 percent of what he says is documented fact? So TPTB are reptiles/shape shifting lizards lol? Or is that the 1% he got wrong lol? He also said he was Jesus. Is that true? Or again is that part of the 1% he got wrong.

David dIcke is a shill. He spouts nonsene to make conspisarcy theorists look like idiots.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21052719

"Documented" here means "any claim". If you give Icke a call and say you observed a reptilian, it is "documented".
Some people will claim anything.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
08/21/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone believe him anyway? Hes all MK/t******k clone. feel sorry for the psychos who follow him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 44848493

Probably something of the sort.
But then, what would be the purpose of this ?
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
08/21/2013 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know about reptilians, moon bases, holograms and all that stuff and I think he discredits himself a bit there because those things are unsubstantiated.

However, he also spends much time pointing out things like:
- Centralised power, control and the corruption therein
- Manipulation of society and events through various means
- Opening your mind to possibility

These things are plainly observable but the masses walk around barely conscious as if none of it is happening. When he talks about these things he does well I think.

One thing is certain, he is not afraid to speak his mind. How many of us can say the same?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 45510932

There is a possibility which might have escaped most people, even those specialized in conspiracy: it is that all those things he points out might intend to distract from other things. Divert attention.

GLP