David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24431486
Malaysia
11/12/2012 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds
Well, they strung up a guy called Jesus for more or less the same thing, you know, challenging the orthodoxy of the time.

And look where that has got us? Consider a Roman soldiers' pub circa 32 AD..

Alfie..

'Fackin 'ell, mate, this geezer is off his fackin' titties..'

Bertie..

'Wot ya mean Alf..?

Alfie..

'Well fink abaout it, Bert, I mean, favver in the sky 'an all that, 'ees of his fackin' trolly...'

Turns out that Alfie was wrong, huh?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23254866
United States
11/12/2012 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
David dIcke at heart is a gentle man. I believe that he believes. His convictions may be out there, but he has more faith in his world view than anyone else I know. A peaceable human being. He's good in my little book.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19490298

It takes faith to believe such things because no one knows exactly what someone else is thinking. You seem to think that faith is a good thing, correct?

I doubt if you'll pay attention but here's some evidence that you're wrong:

David dIcke, Arizona Wilder and the Biggest Secret

And on up to 1996, even when I was beginning to hear from various people who were consistently telling me that they had provided information for David, but were surprised at his lack of gratitude, I thought 'ah well he's a busy man and at the forefront of waking people up'.

And when people started telling me that Icke was brash and rude when not in the public eye, that he was egocentric and behaved like he really expected people to see him as a very important person, I thought they were just misreading a very talented and intelligent man whose spirituality was deep,and that he needed his style and ego to enable him to carry on and get into the limelight, and into the faces of those who needed to know such important truth.

But in September 1996, I was with a number of friends of David and Linda Icke- who had been involved in helping him with his work. Even they didn't like him personally, found him rude, but believed the 'work' transcended any personal feelings. They introduced me to Linda.

The very first thing she said to me was 'David isn't the man you see on stage. He doesn't walk his talk.'During the day she told me that she believed he was mixing with a crowd that were planting disinformation, and he was vulnerable to it because they were sycophantic type women.

She told me that David had admitted having ego problems but felt he was over them, and asked Linda to tell him if she saw him going down the 'ego road again'.She said she tried, but he wasn't receptive - he was too concerned with breaking America and his ego had been boosted by the success of ...and the truth.

[link to www.scribd.com]

"David dIcke Exposed as an illuminati Witch"

[link to www.planetxtube.com]

"...I'm full of shit." - David dIcke

"And we are all and my God, I'm full of shit. I mean let's be honest here, I'm full shit, me. And, it's fun. It makes life interesting being full of shit. I don't want to be perfect, it's a bore." - David dIcke

In the video above Icke states, "If we stick with it and this breaks down and we let go of the shit that we all carry, we become multidimensional infinity again (THE GOAL)." He said that we must "let go of the shit" to achieve THE GOAL but Icke also makes it clear in the video that being full of shit is "fun" and that being "perfect" is something he doesn't want so is he willing to do what's necessary to reach THE GOAL?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, they strung up a guy called Jesus for more or less the same thing, you know, challenging the orthodoxy of the time.

And look where that has got us? Consider a Roman soldiers' pub circa 32 AD..

Alfie..

'Fackin 'ell, mate, this geezer is off his fackin' titties..'

Bertie..

'Wot ya mean Alf..?

Alfie..

'Well fink abaout it, Bert, I mean, favver in the sky 'an all that, 'ees of his fackin' trolly...'

Turns out that Alfie was wrong, huh?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24431486

You may have missed this but I'm gonna keep trying to get someone who supports Icke to debunk the following video. If you can't debunk it then realize that you're supporting the very thing described in it.

How can you support what's described there? I consider what's described there to be an insane fantasy land. It's a mental prison, a literal hell for the soul.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/12/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's a tool, at least i tell people where the voice of god comes from in my 777 thread and how to spot half truth ,half liars like him,lol...look at the man,dont he look german?
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's a tool, at least i tell people where the voice of god comes from in my 777 thread and how to spot half truth ,half liars like him,lol...look at the man,dont he look german?
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Speaking of what Icke looks like. That's a fascinating subject:

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/12/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
One thing I learned from this thread:

A solid logical argument can be labeled 'propaganda', see the following videos:

"David dIcke controlled by Moon Aliens???"

"David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds"

while something that is clearly propaganda (the moon matrix theory) can be called 'truth'!

Ladies and gentlemen...the Twilight Zone.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
tbh with all this bashing of icke and wilcock going, using childish approaches... only makes me believe in what they are saying more.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1579473

Icke fans seem to be experts at "childish approaches."

Look at this thread, not one Icke fan has tried to engage in a real debate. Icke fans are worse than Christians in that respect now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
tbh with all this bashing of icke and wilcock going, using childish approaches... only makes me believe in what they are saying more.

Since you consider solid logical arguments and evidence to be "bashing" "using "childish approaches" you may want to check out Christianity because there's tons and tons of solid logical arguments being made against Christianity (including by Icke) so by your 'reasoning' there must be a greater probably that Christianity should be believed. I don't think an intelligent 12 year old could agree with that line of 'reasoning'.

Seriously, you actually think that solid logical arguments about something are "basing" and you think that they are "childish"?
TrinityMountain

User ID: 17070963
Canada
11/13/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
David dIcke at heart is a gentle man. I believe that he believes. His convictions may be out there, but he has more faith in his world view than anyone else I know. A peaceable human being. He's good in my little book.

I agree. He is a crusader for everyhting thats wrong in the world and for everybody no matter. He's just pure and simple against all the Evil. David dIcke is a true crusader.

Last Edited by Friends Matter on 11/13/2012 02:48 AM
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
TrinityMountain

User ID: 17070963
Canada
11/13/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought you were kidding when you said his name gets changed automatically. I just tried to edit my post and fix his name and IT won't let me. WOW. I'm not sure I like that.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest...Its about who walked into your life and said...I am here for you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8361710
United States
11/13/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
ic.ke is impossible to debunk as 99 percent of what he says is documented fact
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330509

Please debunk the video in the original post then. And while you're at it, debunk this video too:

In this day and age what's described in the videos posted in this thread can be classified as "99 percent of what he says is documented fact"?

You're calling the moon matrix theory documented fact? Even Icke himself doesn't claim that.

I'm losing hope for humanity here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23254866

Its very credible. Been talked about by many scientists. And yes icke does have an ego. Who doesnt? The man was a journalist he obviously didnt think low of himself. All of of his stuff is very factual. And the more you look into things youll realize it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8361710
United States
11/13/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
The reason no one is shocked is because this is old news pal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1539321

This is old news to the sane. But, look how many insane people we have here.

This thread is a wake up call about what GLP and the truth movement really is.

Just look at the logo, "UFO's, Conspiracy Theorists, Lunatic Fringe".

That logo was designed a long time ago, an eternity in Internet time and yet despite the fact we're in the information age the lunatic fringe isn't becoming more sane, it's becoming increasingly insane. The lunatic fringe isn't becoming smaller either, it's becoming larger, much larger.

So much for trying to change the world through rationality. The truth movement is dead and it will probably never come back as far as I can see.

Youre small minded. You cant change the world through this "rationality" you were taught in school
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27449896
New Zealand
11/13/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
i 'yawned' at lizards with mr icke

just another man who spurts alot of BS with no proof.

and he charges for his 'talks'

when he talks all i hear is 'blah blah blah blah blah'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27653121
Germany
11/13/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
The more he is attacked on here, the more I think David may be on to things.

I've read his books; some I agree with, some I don't.

But interesting, nonetheless.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/13/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Look at this thread, not one Icke fan has tried to engage in a real debate.

There is no need to debate you.

If you don't like him, that's fine. No one is forcing you to.

I've enjoyed his books. But I don't try and force my views on others.

What you want to believe is up to you.

"Debating" is for politicians.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27654099
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Full of shit or not he was the only one who said Saville was a necro and a peado at a time when the real reporters were still praising him and giving him tribute shows.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/13/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
and he charges for his 'talks'

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27449896

Well, gee, one has to actually pay to rent out a venue.

Amazing. I thought they just gave him a free stadium to use.

iamwith
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27653121

This has nothing to do with liking anyone. This is about David dIcke claiming things as absolutely true when he has admitted that he couldn't know whether they were actually true as is shown in the video in the original post.

That isn't worthy of debate?

This is about Icke making claims about himself that are an insult to anyone's intelligence such what's shown in the following video. Icke expects people to believe that he walked into a masonic temple, sat down at in a Grand Master Mason Throne, snapped a picture and got up and left?

This isn't worthy of debate?

You may have missed this but I'm gonna keep trying to get someone who supports Icke to debunk the following video. If you can't debunk it then realize that you're supporting the very thing described in it.

How can you support what's described there? I consider what's described there to be an insane fantasy land. It's a mental prison, a literal hell for the soul.

Why would you say, "There is no need to debate you." I'm not asking anyone to debate me, I'm asking for someone to debate the claims being made and the evidence for the claims.

If you're not willing to take the time to debunk the video entitled "David dIcke controlled by Moon Aliens???" then what conclusions can people come to?

1. The video's allegations are true and Icke fans don't care that people are being led into the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

2. The video's allegations are true and Icke fans believe in the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

3. The video's allegations are false and Icke fans don't care that people are being led into the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

My choice is number three on this. Will you at least set the record straight on that point?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

That logo was designed a long time ago, an eternity in Internet time and yet despite the fact we're in the information age the lunatic fringe isn't becoming more sane, it's becoming increasingly insane. The lunatic fringe isn't becoming smaller either, it's becoming larger, much larger.

So much for trying to change the world through rationality. The truth movement is dead and it will probably never come back as far as I can see.

Youre small minded. You cant change the world through this "rationality" you were taught in school
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8361710

Icke uses inductive logic and deductive logic all the time. If he's making valid arguments and presenting genuine evidence I have no problem with that.

Let's look at some examples of Icke's 'rationality'. Please explain how you can support any of it.

Exhibit A from this thread:

ic.ke has done more to expose high powered pedophiles then anyone on the planet

any skumbag that trys to bring down ic.ke is basically supporting rape, torture and murder of children and probably a pedo themselves

Do you want to know what Icke has actually done to "expose high powered pedophiles then anyone on the planet"?

I have to post the following video which I ran across. This guy is laughing at what you just said because of Icke and his totally irresponsible 'reporting':

How is Icke helping to expose anything when people are having that reaction?

And, actually, the reaction is totally appropriate and correct by normal standards. The guy is trying to examine Icke's article like a normal person would, taking it on its own merit.

I don't know how much Icke has helped "expose high powered pedophiles" in the big picture because again, there's lots of other researchers exposing that stuff but Icke's the only one of them who gets laughed at in doing so by the public that I've seen.

An unbiased observer might say that he's discrediting the issues far more than exposing them. As is pointed out in the video above, it's Icke's total irresponsibility that causes people to laugh and rightfully so by normal standards.

Exhibit A from the "Japan is over." - David dIcke thread:

1. Icke said he is some kind of prophet.

Someone who continues to claim to be a prophet after many failed predictions is called a charlatan because that fits the definition of a charlatan:

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretense or deception.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I'm confident that you'll claim that he's not a charlatan despite the fact that he fits the description perfectly. Facts like that are frequently ignored by Icke fans then they claim to be experts on truth... Amazing.

2. Icke said he hears the voice of what Christians call God.

3. Icke said Saddam Hussein was dead 1991 (not 2006 when he actually died.)

4. Icke claimed "The Price is Right" would not be on TV in 2012 (it's still on CBS).

5. After Icke had promoted the 2012 Mayan hoax he's now changed the big date to 2016.

6. Icke said "I'm full of shit" and it was not taken out of context. As posted earlier, this is the context:

"And we are all and my God, I'm full of shit. I mean let's be honest here, I'm full shit, me. And, it's fun. It makes life interesting being full of shit. I don't want to be perfect, it's a bore." - David dIcke

In the video above Icke states, "If we stick with it and this breaks down and we let go of the shit that we all carry, we become multidimensional infinity again (THE GOAL)." He said that we must "let go of the shit" to achieve THE GOAL but Icke also makes it clear in the video that being full of shit is "fun" and that being "perfect" is something he doesn't want so is he willing to do what's necessary to reach THE GOAL?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6685296
United States
11/13/2012 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Took you THAT LONG??

sherlock

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8361710

Icke uses inductive logic and deductive logic all the time. If he's making valid arguments and presenting genuine evidence I have no problem with that.

Let's look at some examples of Icke's 'rationality'. Please explain how you can support any of it.

Exhibit A from this thread:

ic.ke has done more to expose high powered pedophiles then anyone on the planet

any skumbag that trys to bring down ic.ke is basically supporting rape, torture and murder of children and probably a pedo themselves

Do you want to know what Icke has actually done to "expose high powered pedophiles then anyone on the planet"?

I have to post the following video which I ran across. This guy is laughing at what you just said because of Icke and his totally irresponsible 'reporting':

How is Icke helping to expose anything when people are having that reaction?

And, actually, the reaction is totally appropriate and correct by normal standards. The guy is trying to examine Icke's article like a normal person would, taking it on its own merit.

I don't know how much Icke has helped "expose high powered pedophiles" in the big picture because again, there's lots of other researchers exposing that stuff but Icke's the only one of them who gets laughed at in doing so by the public that I've seen.

An unbiased observer might say that he's discrediting the issues far more than exposing them. As is pointed out in the video above, it's Icke's total irresponsibility that causes people to laugh and rightfully so by normal standards.

Exhibit A from the "Japan is over." - David dIcke thread:

1. Icke said he is some kind of prophet.

Someone who continues to claim to be a prophet after many failed predictions is called a charlatan because that fits the definition of a charlatan:

A charlatan (also called swindler or mountebank) is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money, fame or other advantages via some form of pretense or deception.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I'm confident that you'll claim that he's not a charlatan despite the fact that he fits the description perfectly. Facts like that are frequently ignored by Icke fans then they claim to be experts on truth... Amazing.

2. Icke said he hears the voice of what Christians call God.

3. Icke said Saddam Hussein was dead 1991 (not 2006 when he actually died.)

4. Icke claimed "The Price is Right" would not be on TV in 2012 (it's still on CBS).

5. After Icke had promoted the 2012 Mayan hoax he's now changed the big date to 2016.

6. Icke said "I'm full of shit" and it was not taken out of context. As posted earlier, this is the context:

Another thing to add:

David dIcke's claim that "Japan is over", what credentials does he have to make such an assessment?

Self proclaimed prophet with lots of failed predictions?

Self proclaimed channel for higher consciousness with lots of BS info?

Self proclaimed ability to communicate with "what Christians call God"?

How can people support that?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Took you THAT LONG??

sherlock

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6685296

What happened was that I used to consider Icke to be just another researcher like Jordan Maxwell and I thought that everyone else did too.

The reality that I woke up to is that some people consider Icke to be a prophet and even more than that in some cases.

That realization has led me to try and understand the mentality of these people and the overall situation.

That's especially true with the addition of the moon matrix and the saturn-moon matrix. Icke doesn't have a shred of evidence that I know of for those things.

At least when he used to claim his evidence was channeled information that was somewhat believable but now he's not even claiming that. He's got no evidence at all for the moon matrix and saturn-moon matrix theories and people are still believing them 100%.

In the information age is that not a fascinating phenomenon?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 735278
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree. He is a crusader for everyhting thats wrong in the world and for everybody no matter. He's just pure and simple against all the Evil. David dIcke is a true crusader.
 Quoting: TrinityMountain

while his books / talks can be trippy and entertaining, dave is essentially a clever showman out to make money. if there was no money in it, he wouldn't be as enthusiastic about it all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 735278
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Full of shit or not he was the only one who said Saville was a necro and a peado at a time when the real reporters were still praising him and giving him tribute shows.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27654099

if i rightly recall, icke learned about savile's behaviours from what he calls "unimpeachable sources" in the late 90's. seeing as he believed everything these unimpeachable sources said, he could have given them a voice in his books at the time - when savile was alive. instead he waited until savile died, and only then exposed him.

what was the point in that?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27654099

if i rightly recall, icke learned about savile's behaviours from what he calls "unimpeachable sources" in the late 90's. seeing as he believed everything these unimpeachable sources said, he could have given them a voice in his books at the time - when savile was alive. instead he waited until savile died, and only then exposed him.

what was the point in that?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 735278

In the video in the original post you'll see Icke claiming that the voices he heard and were led by in the early 1990s were "What Christians call God." That interview was given in 1991, btw.

I find it important that with the Saturn-Moon matrix Icke is claiming that Saturn is the ultimate enemy but if you believe that his voices were (are?) from "What Christians call God." then that means that the voices were from El (the true Christian God) which is Saturn.

That means that Icke was claiming to be led by what he now calls the enemy.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
WeAreOne

User ID: 27655046
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

while his books / talks can be trippy and entertaining, dave is essentially a clever showman out to make money. if there was no money in it, he wouldn't be as enthusiastic about it all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 735278

Do I believe in everything he says? No I don't.

Do I believe he's in it for the money? Of course not! David has spent many years being ridiculed by the media and the masses. For years he was giving his talks to just a handful of people because everyone thought he was nuts. Instead of giving up he stuck with it. It is only very recently he has become more widely popular.

Someone doing it for the money wouldn't have spent so many years losing money because no-one would listen. Someone doing it for the money would have scrapped this and tried something else years and years ago.

Also - Although he does have books, videos and live talks he also has a TON a free videos, blog posts etc which cover most of what he says in the books and videos albeit with less detail.

I don't believe there is anyone on earth who is 100% correct in everything they say. Only a fool would think otherwise. It is up to each and everyone one of us to discern the information we are given.

I maybe believe around half of what he says but the way he makes you think is compelling. Some of his research is clearly very well constructed and his views on Government and their processes for getting their way is clearly evident.

The op clearly has an agenda. Instead of cherry-picking bits of what he says and then trying to make a big deal out of it you should focus that energy on discovering your own truths.

I'm not a huge fan but I do respect the fact he is opening the eyes of many people around the World. Regardless of what is right and what is wrong he is getting people thinking. That cannot be a bad thing.
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18371493
United States
11/13/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought you were kidding when you said his name gets changed automatically. I just tried to edit my post and fix his name and IT won't let me. WOW. I'm not sure I like that.

Trying this
David dIcke
WeAreOne

User ID: 27655046
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Trying this
David dIcke
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18371493

You have to wrap the surname in "" so it is David "Icke"
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27658049
Germany
11/13/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27653121

This has nothing to do with liking anyone. This is about David dIcke claiming things as absolutely true when he has admitted that he couldn't know whether they were actually true as is shown in the video in the original post.

This is about Icke making claims about himself that are an insult to anyone's intelligence such what's shown in the following video. Icke expects people to believe that he walked into a masonic temple, sat down at in a Grand Master Mason Throne, snapped a picture and got up and left?

This isn't worthy of debate?

Why would you say, "There is no need to debate you." I'm not asking anyone to debate me, I'm asking for someone to debate the claims being made and the evidence for the claims.

If you're not willing to take the time to debunk the video entitled "David dIcke controlled by Moon Aliens???" then what conclusions can people come to?

1. The video's allegations are true and Icke fans don't care that people are being led into the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

2. The video's allegations are true and Icke fans believe in the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

3. The video's allegations are false and Icke fans don't care that people are being led into the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

My choice is number three on this. Will you at least set the record straight on that point?

You can come to any conclusions you want. No one is trying to force you to believe anything you don't want to.

I like his books, found them to a source of interesting information.

As for what you believe, that's entirely up to you.

Free will.

GLP