David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5969477
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds
Do I believe he's in it for the money? Of course not! David has spent many years being ridiculed by the media and the masses. For years he was giving his talks to just a handful of people because everyone thought he was nuts. Instead of giving up he stuck with it. It is only very recently he has become more widely popular.

Someone doing it for the money wouldn't have spent so many years losing money because no-one would listen. Someone doing it for the money would have scrapped this and tried something else years and years ago.

he knew, with persistence, he'd gain a wider audience and more money. his website rant at his followers a few years ago because they wouldn't pay him a monthly fee of £3 for his monthly newsletter just proved he was in it for the money. he thought his 30,000 + readers would be gullible enough to swell his bank account even more, but he was epically pissed when "only" 300 subscribed to his scam.

i'd have had so much more respect for him if he wasn't such a money grabber, but his lust for money means he's a materialistic person and not very spiritual at all.

for that reason i don't find much pith in his words.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23254866
United States
11/13/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
This might help people:

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23254866
United States
11/13/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Look at this thread, not one Icke fan has tried to engage in a real debate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23254866

There is no need to debate you.

If you don't like him, that's fine. No one is forcing you to.

I've enjoyed his books. But I don't try and force my views on others.

What you want to believe is up to you.

"Debating" is for politicians.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27653121

This has nothing to do with liking anyone. This is about David dIcke claiming things as absolutely true when he has admitted that he couldn't know whether they were actually true as is shown in the video in the original post.

That isn't worthy of debate?

This is about Icke making claims about himself that are an insult to anyone's intelligence such what's shown in the following video. Icke expects people to believe that he walked into a masonic temple, sat down at in a Grand Master Mason Throne, snapped a picture and got up and left?

This isn't worthy of debate?

You may have missed this but I'm gonna keep trying to get someone who supports Icke to debunk the following video. If you can't debunk it then realize that you're supporting the very thing described in it.

How can you support what's described there? I consider what's described there to be an insane fantasy land. It's a mental prison, a literal hell for the soul.

Why would you say, "There is no need to debate you." I'm not asking anyone to debate me, I'm asking for someone to debate the claims being made and the evidence for the claims.

If you're not willing to take the time to debunk the video entitled "David dIcke controlled by Moon Aliens???" then what conclusions can people come to?

1. The video's allegations are true and Icke fans don't care that people are being led into the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

2. The video's allegations are true and Icke fans believe in the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

3. The video's allegations are false and Icke fans don't care that people are being led into the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

My choice is number three on this. Will you at least set the record straight on that point?

You can come to any conclusions you want. No one is trying to force you to believe anything you don't want to.

I like his books, found them to a source of interesting information.

As for what you believe, that's entirely up to you.

Free will.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27658049

As I explained earlier Icke fits the definition of a charlatan. I think that's important enough to warn people about. In certain professions that alone would end your career but not in woo woo land.

Icke saying "Japan is over" is irresponsible at the very least. He has no credentials, background, or expertise to make such a judgment.

Wouldn't it be awful if his fans in Japan and the rest of the world were scared to death because they think he's a prophet and that what he says will come to pass?

I hate to see unnecessary suffering like that. How about you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27658049
Germany
11/13/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

There is no need to debate you.

If you don't like him, that's fine. No one is forcing you to.

I've enjoyed his books. But I don't try and force my views on others.

What you want to believe is up to you.

"Debating" is for politicians.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27653121

This has nothing to do with liking anyone. This is about David dIcke claiming things as absolutely true when he has admitted that he couldn't know whether they were actually true as is shown in the video in the original post.

This is about Icke making claims about himself that are an insult to anyone's intelligence such what's shown in the following video. Icke expects people to believe that he walked into a masonic temple, sat down at in a Grand Master Mason Throne, snapped a picture and got up and left?

This isn't worthy of debate?

You may have missed this but I'm gonna keep trying to get someone who supports Icke to debunk the following video. If you can't debunk it then realize that you're supporting the very thing described in it.

How can you support what's described there? I consider what's described there to be an insane fantasy land. It's a mental prison, a literal hell for the soul.

Why would you say, "There is no need to debate you." I'm not asking anyone to debate me, I'm asking for someone to debate the claims being made and the evidence for the claims.

If you're not willing to take the time to debunk the video entitled "David dIcke controlled by Moon Aliens???" then what conclusions can people come to?

1. The video's allegations are true and Icke fans don't care that people are being led into the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

2. The video's allegations are true and Icke fans believe in the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

3. The video's allegations are false and Icke fans don't care that people are being led into the ridiculous belief system described in the video.

My choice is number three on this. Will you at least set the record straight on that point?

You can come to any conclusions you want. No one is trying to force you to believe anything you don't want to.

I like his books, found them to a source of interesting information.

As for what you believe, that's entirely up to you.

Free will.

As I explained earlier Icke fits the definition of a charlatan. I think that's important enough to warn people about. In certain professions that alone would end your career but not in woo woo land.

Icke saying "Japan is over" is irresponsible at the very least. He has no credentials, background, or expertise to make such a judgment.

Wouldn't it be awful if his fans in Japan and the rest of the world were scared to death because they think he's a prophet and that what he says will come to pass?

As I said, what you believe is up to you.

I believe you are pretending to care about others IE, Japan,
as a cover for attacking this man.

He has been attacked since day 1, so it doesn't really matter. He drives on, despite it all.

If you don't agree with him, you are free to disregard his message and books.

Others prefer to read what he has to say. I feel his messages are important and I gain a lot of knowledge from his books.

It's all up to the individual.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8361710
United States
11/13/2012 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This whole website insults David dIcke. This should be proof hes not reguarded highly in this website. Proof that he is speaking the truth and that some dont like it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23082377
United States
11/13/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe you are pretending to care about others IE, Japan,
as a cover for attacking this man.

Do you have any evidence for this claim?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19490298
United States
11/13/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like Icke! You know, the guy has dedicated his life to enlightening us to higher wisdom through better human behavior. Do I believe his diatribe about reptilians? No, there is no proof. But David as done more than most of us.

He's a good man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27667308
United States
11/13/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
How do you debunk Diana Princess of Wales when she said the royal family are not human, they are lizard people!
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1215947
United States
11/13/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I know is something is sure not right about this world. Our textbooks and leaders are filled with LIES, LIES, LIES!

As incredible as it is, I am more willing to consider Ickes ideas than this useless thread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like Icke! You know, the guy has dedicated his life to enlightening us to higher wisdom through better human behavior. Do I believe his diatribe about reptilians? No, there is no proof. But David as done more than most of us.

He's a good man.
 Quoting: Methane

Let me present some evidence that you're wrong. I'd like to point out that what I'm doing here is the OPPOSITE of the ad hominem fallacy:

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent, instead of against the opponent's argument.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

A lot of Icke's fans seem to think that presenting evidence against Icke is automatically an argumentum ad hominem fallacy. In reality, presenting evidence such as the following is the opposite of that.

David dIcke, Arizona Wilder and the Biggest Secret

And on up to 1996, even when I was beginning to hear from various people who were consistently telling me that they had provided information for David, but were surprised at his lack of gratitude, I thought 'ah well he's a busy man and at the forefront of waking people up'.

And when people started telling me that Icke was brash and rude when not in the public eye, that he was egocentric and behaved like he really expected people to see him as a very important person, I thought they were just misreading a very talented and intelligent man whose spirituality was deep,and that he needed his style and ego to enable him to carry on and get into the limelight, and into the faces of those who needed to know such important truth.

But in September 1996, I was with a number of friends of David and Linda Icke- who had been involved in helping him with his work. Even they didn't like him personally, found him rude, but believed the 'work' transcended any personal feelings. They introduced me to Linda.

The very first thing she said to me was 'David isn't the man you see on stage. He doesn't walk his talk.'During the day she told me that she believed he was mixing with a crowd that were planting disinformation, and he was vulnerable to it because they were sycophantic type women.

She told me that David had admitted having ego problems but felt he was over them, and asked Linda to tell him if she saw him going down the 'ego road again'.She said she tried, but he wasn't receptive - he was too concerned with breaking America and his ego had been boosted by the success of ...and the truth.

[link to www.scribd.com]

"David dIcke Exposed as an illuminati Witch"

[link to www.planetxtube.com]

"...I'm full of shit." - David dIcke

"And we are all and my God, I'm full of shit. I mean let's be honest here, I'm full shit, me. And, it's fun. It makes life interesting being full of shit. I don't want to be perfect, it's a bore." - David dIcke

In the video above Icke states, "If we stick with it and this breaks down and we let go of the shit that we all carry, we become multidimensional infinity again (THE GOAL)." He said that we must "let go of the shit" to achieve THE GOAL but Icke also makes it clear in the video that being full of shit is "fun" and that being "perfect" is something he doesn't want so is he willing to do what's necessary to reach THE GOAL?

Icke fits the definition of a charlatan. I think that's important enough to warn people about. In certain professions that alone would end your career but not in woo woo land.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
All I know is something is sure not right about this world. Our textbooks and leaders are filled with LIES, LIES, LIES!

As incredible as it is, I am more willing to consider Ickes ideas than this useless thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1215947

"To believe in a contradiction is to abdicate your belief in the existence of the worldaround you and the nature of the things in it, to instead embrace any random impulsethat strikes your fancy - to imagine something is real simply because you wish it were.A thing is what it is, it is itself. There can be no contradictions. In reality, contradictionscannot exist. To believe in them you must abandon the most important thing you possess:your rational mind. The wager for such a bargain is your life. In such an exchange, youalways lose what you have at stake." - Terry Goodkind

"Faith is a device of self-delusion, a sleight of hand done with words and emotions foundedon any irrational notion that can be dreamed up. Faith is the attempt to coerce truth tosurrender to whim. In simple terms, it is trying to breathe life into a lie by trying to outshinereality with the beauty of wishes. Faith is the refuge of fools, the ignorant, and the deluded,not of thinking, rational men." - Terry Goodkind
*W77*

User ID: 17445592
Netherlands
11/13/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think icke is a good man.
But theres some things that i doubt about him.
1. Why is the last book dedicated to steward swerdlow?
Everyone knowes steward is a scumbag, he tells his clients that he needs to have sex with him in order to get deprogrammed.
He is trying to start or already have a cult.
He tells couples to split up so he can programm them better.
In every newsletter he asks that you buy something.
There some people verry affraid of him, look it up on google.

2. Why he isent dead for giving al the information he has given..
David exposed allot so why diddent they silence him?

3. He traveld to 55 countrys, that cost alott of money right? How did he finance that.

And then why does icke have a iphone app?
I mean i thought apple was the evil company here?
Thats need to be stopped.
And then offcource Trive movie?
His wife with allott of illumi-hand Signs.
Uhm he says he doesent want chaos,
But all he is talking about is, when the SHTF. All the time.
He says everybody needs to stay calm, but if you look at his headlines on his website, his news, it makes people so angry.
And last, why does he say that everything is a illusion?
How does he make the connexion?
Where did he base that on?
Because thats kind of depressing if your not grounded and have a possiblty to go crazy fast.
I mean that is not healthy information and if everything is an illusion,
Why the fuck are we here then?
Life would be useluss. If everthing is fake?
So that are the doubts that i have about him.

Im not depressed or anything, im just saying what i think.
And Sorry ED Chianni , dallasgoldbug I dont support your work anymore.

Last Edited by *W77* on 11/13/2012 08:52 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

He's a good man.

Let me present some evidence that you're wrong. I'd like to point out that what I'm doing here is the OPPOSITE of the ad hominem fallacy:

An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man"), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent, instead of against the opponent's argument.

A lot of Icke's fans seem to think that presenting evidence against Icke is automatically an argumentum ad hominem fallacy. In reality, presenting evidence such as the following is the opposite of that.

David dIcke, Arizona Wilder and the Biggest Secret

And on up to 1996, even when I was beginning to hear from various people who were consistently telling me that they had provided information for David, but were surprised at his lack of gratitude, I thought 'ah well he's a busy man and at the forefront of waking people up'.

And when people started telling me that Icke was brash and rude when not in the public eye, that he was egocentric and behaved like he really expected people to see him as a very important person, I thought they were just misreading a very talented and intelligent man whose spirituality was deep,and that he needed his style and ego to enable him to carry on and get into the limelight, and into the faces of those who needed to know such important truth.

But in September 1996, I was with a number of friends of David and Linda Icke- who had been involved in helping him with his work. Even they didn't like him personally, found him rude, but believed the 'work' transcended any personal feelings. They introduced me to Linda.

The very first thing she said to me was 'David isn't the man you see on stage. He doesn't walk his talk.'During the day she told me that she believed he was mixing with a crowd that were planting disinformation, and he was vulnerable to it because they were sycophantic type women.

She told me that David had admitted having ego problems but felt he was over them, and asked Linda to tell him if she saw him going down the 'ego road again'.She said she tried, but he wasn't receptive - he was too concerned with breaking America and his ego had been boosted by the success of ...and the truth.

[link to www.scribd.com]

"David dIcke Exposed as an illuminati Witch"

[link to www.planetxtube.com]

"...I'm full of shit." - David dIcke

"And we are all and my God, I'm full of shit. I mean let's be honest here, I'm full shit, me. And, it's fun. It makes life interesting being full of shit. I don't want to be perfect, it's a bore." - David dIcke

In the video above Icke states, "If we stick with it and this breaks down and we let go of the shit that we all carry, we become multidimensional infinity again (THE GOAL)." He said that we must "let go of the shit" to achieve THE GOAL but Icke also makes it clear in the video that being full of shit is "fun" and that being "perfect" is something he doesn't want so is he willing to do what's necessary to reach THE GOAL?

Icke fits the definition of a charlatan. I think that's important enough to warn people about. In certain professions that alone would end your career but not in woo woo land.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23082377

I'm sure he's not a prophet. But he does send sound messages about humanity. I believe he believes what he says. Minus the lizards. Does he have a schtick? Maybe. Does he have a sound message? Most definitely. Doesn't matter if his inner circle left him. Maybe he's trying to break from that. To be undefined and his own. It takes a great deal of character to break free from others that look down upon humanity.

Mind you, I'm not sold on him. I am sold on his message that we are all joined together in this experience we call life.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: *W77*

You may want to check out what I just posted questioning this point.

A much better question in my opinion is why has he been allowed on national TV in Britain throughout his career?

The documentary "David dIcke, Was He Right" is like an infomercial for him. Watch it carefully, there's tons of staged stuff in it that makes him and his family look great. In that show they don't ask any really hard questions about his theories, his lack of evidence, his failed predictions, etc.

You're not gonna get an hour long prime time special (that's actually an infomercial) on the BBC if the system considers you a threat. That would never ever happen.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
If David dIcke could stay on board with his message of peace, he would be one of the greatest human beings that have ever lived. He needs to shove off the reptialian conspiracy and focus on what ails humanity. He does that well. I must send off an email to him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8361710
United States
11/13/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
But theres some things that i doubt about him.
1. Why is the last book dedicated to steward swerdlow?
Everyone knowes steward is a scumbag, he tells his clients that he needs to have sex with him in order to get deprogrammed.
He is trying to start or already have a cult.
He tells couples to split up so he can programm them better.
In every newsletter he asks that you buy something.
There some people verry affraid of him, look it up on google.

3. He traveld to 55 countrys, that cost alott of money right? How did he finance that.

And then why does icke have a iphone app?
I mean i thought apple was the evil company here?
Thats need to be stopped.
And then offcource Trive movie?
His wife with allott of illumi-hand Signs.
Uhm he says he doesent want chaos,
But all he is talking about is, when the SHTF. All the time.
He says everybody needs to stay calm, but if you look at his headlines on his website, his news, it makes people so angry.
And last, why does he say that everything is a illusion?
How does he make the connexion?
Where did he base that on?
Because thats kind of depressing if your not grounded and have a possiblty to go crazy fast.
I mean that is not healthy information and if everything is an illusion,
Why the fuck are we here then?
Life would be useluss. If everthing is fake?
So that are the doubts that i have about him.

Im not depressed or anything, im just saying what i think.
And Sorry ED Chianni , dallasgoldbug I dont support your work anymore.

Illusion is only a word. Whos to say this isnt a dream? And when we dream is that an "illusion"? People bent a piece of metal to fly a cross oceans. We literally create everything around us like a dream.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe he believes what he says.

Icke claimed to be a prophet in 2006 after making the failed predictions listed below (at least). If Icke thought he was a prophet in 2006 after all those failed predictions, what does it say about him and his sanity if he actually believed that he was a prophet?

Icke claimed Saddam Hussein was dead 1991 (not 2006 when he actually died.)

"In defiance of Icke's predictions for the early 1990s, Cuba is still to be found on the map of the real world, New York City remains upright and the white cliffs of Dover are still standing."

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

I believe he believes what he says. Minus the lizards.

What's your evidence for the claim that Icke doesn't believe in 'the lizards'?

'The lizards' are central to Icke's worldview. Icke's explanation of the Illuminati and the world system is dependent on 'the lizards'.

The moon matrix theory and the saturn-moon matrix theory are also dependent on 'the lizards'.

All of that and much more of his worldview would fall apart without the 'the lizards'. How can you make sense of his stuff if you arbitrarily take out 'the lizards'?

It would be awfully strange for someone to put their credibility and career on the line for something they don't believe in, wouldn't it? Not to mention the fact that 'the lizards' are tied in to most of his theories and worldview, why would he do that?

If Icke doesn't really believe in 'the lizards' and yet he's made it a central core of practically all of his books/theories, do you realize that he's not only shot himself in the foot, discrediting himself, but he's discredited a huge part of the 'truth movement', Bullhorn Jones thought so (see below). How can you support someone who's done so much damage in the name of a lie (according to you)?

Also, if you think he's spending so much time on something he doesn't believe in, wouldn't that tip you off that he's a big time liar?

Does he have a sound message? Most definitely.

In order for there to be a sound message there can be no contradictions in the message. You'll have to debunk the following video to prove that Icke has a sound message. If you can't, why would anyone believe that Icke has a 'sound message'?

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

In order for there to be a sound message there can be no contradictions in the message. You'll have to debunk the following video to prove that Icke has a sound message. If you can't, why would anyone believe that Icke has a 'sound message'?

The video to debunk is the one in the original post of this thread, it didn't post for some reason.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell us what you believe, last responder. I'm curious.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
We literally create everything around us like a dream.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8361710

What's your evidence for this claim?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
No answer. Just a bounced off commentary.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tell us what you believe, last responder. I'm curious.

If you I think I'm religious, I'm not, I don't belong to any organization or religion.

My beliefs have no relevance to this discussion. This is not about people, this not about opinions, this not about beliefs, this is not about faith...

Truth is about evidence, logic, facts, and proof.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1215947

In order for you to claim that this is a useless thread you have to be able to debunk it. Otherwise, how can you say it's useless?
CPT Bragg

User ID: 21485670
United States
11/14/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

DEBUNK means to make fake, and not to "expose". Most people misuse this word. It is NOT about "Exposing". It is to obscure with fakery ie Disinfo.
Xeper
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

DEBUNK means to make fake, and not to "expose". Most people misuse this word. It is NOT about "Exposing". It is to obscure with fakery ie Disinfo.
 Quoting: CPT Bragg

de·bunk
   [dih-buhngk] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to expose or excoriate (a claim, assertion, sentiment, etc.) as being pretentious, false, or exaggerated

[link to dictionary.reference.com]

A debunker is a person who attempts to expose or discredit claims believed to be false, exaggerated or pretentious.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15672058
Canada
11/14/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

also can be added his claim that incredible things are going to happen come the mayan end date (it's in his book "The Biggest Secret") and then claiming he never believed in that all along
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: CPT Bragg

This comment reminds me of the fact that on the David "Icke" Forum after it was pointed out that the TV show "The Price is Right" is still on TV in 2012 although Icke predicted the show wouldn't be on TV in 2012 (because the world would be so different by 2012), someone actually posted the following:

"The program is no longer made and is no longer shown on mainstream TV."

CBS isn't considered mainstream TV?

"Television’s longest-running game show begins its 41st season on the CBS Television Network Fall 2012."

[link to www.cbspressexpress.com]

It's becoming increasingly apparent in my opinion that Icke and his fans have vacated to the Twilight Zone.
danwa

User ID: 26830438
United States
11/14/2012 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Icke presents info and opinions based on his own life experiences and realities. There is an abundance of information out there, research it and form your own opinion and reality. It is what it is, it is what it has been and it is what it will be. He is one author among millions, but one does not need to read a single book, attend a single lecture or watch a single documentary to form an opinion or belief, one merely needs to look within to find their own "truths".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27720223
Germany
11/14/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

also can be added his claim that incredible things are going to happen come the mayan end date (it's in his book "The Biggest Secret") and then claiming he never believed in that all along
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15672058

Actually, no.

His last 2 books explained all that, and he said he had changed his opinion on that as he was exposed to new info, as most of us do.

That being said, if you don't like his books or talks, don't patronize them.

Others do. Simple, really.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27720223
Germany
11/14/2012 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

You'll have to debunk the following video to prove that Icke has a sound message. If you can't, why would anyone believe that Icke has a 'sound message'?

What you don't get is that no one needs to prove anything to you.

What you believe is entirely up to you. No one is forcing anything on you.

It's your life.

GLP