David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23082377
United States
11/14/2012 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds
Icke presents info and opinions based on his own life experiences and realities.
 Quoting: danwa

Has Icke ever claimed to have an experience with an actual reptilian? He may have but as far as I know, he hasn't.

I think I mentioned it in this thread but when Icke's revelations were supposedly coming from channeled information that seemed more plausible to me then his evidence for the moon matrix and saturn-moon matrix theories, does he have any actual evidence for those things?

I know his moon matrix theory pretty well and in regards to it Icke claims that he got some kind of spiritual inspiration that told him that the moon was not what it seems to be but as far as I know he doesn't claim that he got such inspiration for the mooon matrix theory itself.

How do the moon matrix and saturn moon matrix come from Icke's "his own life experiences and realities" even remotely?

David dIcke claimed to be a prophet in 2006 (see the video below). Icke fits the definition of a charlatan because when someone has made multiple predictions that have failed to come to pass but they continue to call themselves a prophet, such as:

Icke claimed Saddam Hussein was dead 1991 (not 2006 when he actually died.)

"In defiance of Icke's predictions for the early 1990s, Cuba is still to be found on the map of the real world, New York City remains upright and the white cliffs of Dover are still standing."

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

That is called a charlatan by the normal definition.

danwa

User ID: 26830438
United States
11/14/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Icke presents info and opinions based on his own life experiences and realities.

Has Icke ever claimed to have an experience with an actual reptilian? He may have but as far as I know, he hasn't.

I think I mentioned it in this thread but when Icke's revelations were supposedly coming from channeled information that seemed more plausible to me then his evidence for the moon matrix and saturn-moon matrix theories, does he have any actual evidence for those things?

I know his moon matrix theory pretty well and in regards to it Icke claims that he got some kind of spiritual inspiration that told him that the moon was not what it seems to be but as far as I know he doesn't claim that he got such inspiration for the mooon matrix theory itself.

How do the moon matrix and saturn moon matrix come from Icke's "his own life experiences and realities" even remotely?

David dIcke claimed to be a prophet in 2006 (see the video below). Icke fits the definition of a charlatan because when someone has made multiple predictions that have failed to come to pass but they continue to call themselves a prophet, such as:

"In defiance of Icke's predictions for the early 1990s, Cuba is still to be found on the map of the real world, New York City remains upright and the white cliffs of Dover are still standing."

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23082377

Ask yourself why it is you feel compelled to debunk anyone. Reality is loosely defined by self awareness. Your opinion is as valid as any other, seek your own truth.
Ichy Baggins
User ID: 24333151
United States
11/14/2012 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your post made my penis soft in 5 seconds.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27720223
Germany
11/14/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you don't agree with him, don't read his books.

Your obsession is bordering on disturbing.

flick
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does he have a sound message? Most definitely.

You'll have to debunk the following video to prove that Icke has a sound message. If you can't, why would anyone believe that Icke has a 'sound message'?

What you don't get is that no one needs to prove anything to you.

What you believe is entirely up to you. No one is forcing anything on you.

It's your life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27720223

If you made the following claim (I think it was you):

"Does he have a sound message? Most definitely."

If someone is presenting a contradiction in your claim then you must prove the contradiction wrong in order for your claim to remain valid.

Why? Because most of the time people will only take valid claims seriously.

Then you say, "What you don't get is that no one needs to prove anything to you."

In effect what you're saying is: "This is my claim but I won't waste my time trying to defend it or prove it."

What's the point of even doing that? It's a total waste of time in my opinion.

I usually won't waste my time with someone who won't back their claims. Would you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

flick

I'm asking questioning and trying to get answers but I'm not getting many answers. It's frustrating to me too.

Icke fans make all kinds of claims but you try to get them to explain themselves and they hardly ever do.

If you're an Icke fan aren't you supposed to support everyone expressing their uniqueness no matter how much others (including you) dislike it?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your opinion is as valid as any other, seek your own truth.

Fine, then, what you're saying is that the view of 'reality' described in the following video "is as valid as any other"?

danwa

User ID: 26830438
United States
11/14/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fine, then, what you're saying is that the view of 'reality' described in the following video "is as valid as any other"?

For that person, absolutely.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does he have a sound message? Most definitely.

You'll have to debunk the following video to prove that Icke has a sound message. If you can't, why would anyone believe that Icke has a 'sound message'?

It's your life.

If someone is presenting a contradiction in your claim then you must prove the contradiction wrong in order for your claim to remain valid.

Then you say, "What you don't get is that no one needs to prove anything to you."

In effect what you're saying is: "This is my claim but I won't waste my time trying to defend it or prove it."

I usually won't waste my time with someone who won't back their claims. Would you?

No, I haven't made any claims. Not sure where you quoted that from.

i make no claims. I said, if you don't like him or his message, then don't partake of it.

Quite simple.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23254866
United States
11/14/2012 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

For that person, absolutely.

Let me quote exactly what you just agreed to (the following quotes aren't perfect but as close as I can do very quickly):

"Since my little bundle with David dIcke and of course him owning himself so spectacularly by claiming that the moon is a giant spacecraft inhabited by aliens controlling us with mind rays, I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff."....

Do this: go and start telling your friends and all your families and your workmates and everyone that you meet, start telling them that you believe what David dIcke has said. You believe that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling us with mind rays....

You discover that your wife has been having an affair behind your back and you say to her, "Why did you do it?" And she says, "I'm sorry baby but the aliens in the moon with the mind rays, they made me do it. It's not my fault." Are you gonna believe her? Are you? I don't think you are, are you? But, you see, this is the problem. If you're prepared to accept that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling you with mind rays then you're gonna have to accept that your wife or your girlfriend or your husband or whoever one day can turn around and say that to you..."
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

flick

I'm asking questioning and trying to get answers but I'm not getting many answers. It's frustrating to me too.

Icke fans make all kinds of claims but you try to get them to explain themselves and they hardly ever do.

If you're an Icke fan aren't you supposed to support everyone expressing their uniqueness no matter how much others (including you) dislike it?

Well, no. You aren't trying to get answers.

Your mind is made up. And that's ok.

If you want answers to things in life, you have to do your own searching. People are not going to spoon feed you.

It's up to you.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

flick

I neither like or dislike anything in this thread.

I just find your óbsession with the guy interesting, yet a bit disturbing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15672058
Canada
11/14/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23254866

also can be added his claim that incredible things are going to happen come the mayan end date (it's in his book "The Biggest Secret") and then claiming he never believed in that all along
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15672058

Actually, no.

His last 2 books explained all that, and he said he had changed his opinion on that as he was exposed to new info, as most of us do.

That being said, if you don't like his books or talks, don't patronize them.

Others do. Simple, really.

icke said he never believed it at all in his last 2 red ice interviews. it seems impossible to change one's views if one claims to never had have them in the first place. if it is possible, please explain how
Smashy76

User ID: 20773761
Canada
11/14/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am laughing so hard about this Thread and the people in it.

C'mon eh!?!?!

Are you really trying to Debunk David dIcke to a bunch of his believers? You never will, you'll never prove to these people that he's a fake, money mongering bullshit artist. Even if you had David dIcke's mum, dad, sisters, brothers and his Doctor in your corner saying "David dIcke is a complete moron" His followers would still not believe he's a idiot.

C'mon, you can't expect people that believe his crap to actually be smart enough to see that he's so full of shit, can you? This guy is so far gone that it'll only be a matter of time before he asks that all his followers drink a magic cocktail that will allow his followers to leave their physical bodies and catch a spaceship flying by earth. Yes. just like Heavens gate....

The reptilians that live in "Hollow Earth" is a crackpot theory that came about in the 80's when there was a copy of a Jules Vern book on top of a TV that had the TV series "V" playing on it.

Why no one has realized that Icke is a V tv series believer just like so many 10 and 12 yr old kids love the "Twilight" movies. Twilight's plot? A young girl that has to choose between Bestiality and Necrophilia

[link to youtu.be]
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

I'd rather be judged by 12, then carried by 6.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's your life.

No, I haven't made any claims. Not sure where you quoted that from.

i make no claims. I said, if you don't like him or his message, then don't partake of it.

Quite simple.

Let me repeat something you said:

"What you don't get is that no one needs to prove anything to you."

You're a fan of the right person in Icke because he doesn't seem to have the ability to prove the vast majority of his claims. That's not good enough for most people.

Most people tend to agree with this quote:

"Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof." - Carl Sagan

David dIcke quotes Sagan from time to time (example):

[link to ascendedmasters.org]

I've never heard Icke quote this however:

"Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof." - Carl Sagan

Please enlighten me as to how Sagan was wrong in making that statement and why you feel you're right when you say, "What you don't get is that no one needs to prove anything to you."?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

flick

If you want answers to things in life, you have to do your own searching. People are not going to spoon feed you.

It's up to you.

What are you talking about, this is spoon feeding me???

This is hard work. I'm trying to get answers about where Icke's followers stand on his theories, claims, and contradictions, etc.

I just got a huge answer. A David "Icke" fan actually admitted that the view of reality that goes with the moon matrix theory is considered to be vaild (see below).

This stuff would be considered bizarre in an insane asylum and now I now know that Icke fans actually, actually support it as valid and credible.

I've found lots of answers in this thread and I find them disturbing beyond belief! It's all much worse than I thought!

Once again:

"Since my little bundle with David dIcke and of course him owning himself so spectacularly by claiming that the moon is a giant spacecraft inhabited by aliens controlling us with mind rays, I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff."....

Do this: go and start telling your friends and all your families and your workmates and everyone that you meet, start telling them that you believe what David dIcke has said. You believe that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling us with mind rays....

You discover that your wife has been having an affair behind your back and you say to her, "Why did you do it?" And she says, "I'm sorry baby but the aliens in the moon with the mind rays, they made me do it. It's not my fault." Are you gonna believe her? Are you? I don't think you are, are you? But, you see, this is the problem. If you're prepared to accept that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling you with mind rays then you're gonna have to accept that your wife or your girlfriend or your husband or whoever one day can turn around and say that to you..."

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C'mon eh!?!?!

Are you really trying to Debunk David dIcke to a bunch of his believers? You never will, you'll never prove to these people that he's a fake, money mongering bullshit artist. Even if you had David dIcke's mum, dad, sisters, brothers and his Doctor in your corner saying "David dIcke is a complete moron" His followers would still not believe he's a idiot.

C'mon, you can't expect people that believe his crap to actually be smart enough to see that he's so full of shit, can you? This guy is so far gone that it'll only be a matter of time before he asks that all his followers drink a magic cocktail that will allow his followers to leave their physical bodies and catch a spaceship flying by earth. Yes. just like Heavens gate....

The reptilians that live in "Hollow Earth" is a crackpot theory that came about in the 80's when there was a copy of a Jules Vern book on top of a TV that had the TV series "V" playing on it.

Why no one has realized that Icke is a V tv series believer just like so many 10 and 12 yr old kids love the "Twilight" movies. Twilight's plot? A young girl that has to choose between Bestiality and Necrophilia

[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: Smashy76

I really appreciate this post, awesome. I was just looking at the following article about narcissism and how it's actually a form of insanity. I think Icke's followers absolutely fit the classic traits of a narcissist in many ways. It's interesting.

[link to voices.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

also can be added his claim that incredible things are going to happen come the mayan end date (it's in his book "The Biggest Secret") and then claiming he never believed in that all along

Actually, no.

His last 2 books explained all that, and he said he had changed his opinion on that as he was exposed to new info, as most of us do.

icke said he never believed it at all in his last 2 red ice interviews. it seems impossible to change one's views if one claims to never had have them in the first place. if it is possible, please explain how

I've read his last few books. He explained it well enough as far I was concerned.

As for you, though, that's entirely up to you.

I only speak for my self, not david.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

flick

It's up to you.

What are you talking about, this is spoon feeding me???

This is hard work. I'm trying to get answers about where Icke's followers stand on his theories, claims, and contradictions, etc.

I just got a huge answer. A David "Icke" fan actually admitted that the view of reality that goes with the moon matrix theory is considered to be vaild (see below).

This stuff would be considered bizarre in an insane asylum and now I now know that Icke fans actually, actually support it as valid and credible.

I've found lots of answers in this thread and I find them disturbing beyond belief! It's all much worse than I thought!

Once again:

[

I can only speak for myself.

We don't all believe the same things. I've never even spoken to another person who has read his books.

If you want to ridicule, that's ok, too.

It's just a phase you have to go through, I guess.

Like the schoolyard bully. Same thing.

It's just an experience you are having.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, no.

I've read his last few books. He explained it well enough as far I was concerned.

red herring
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, no.

red herring

That's entirely up to you.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

red herring

so you're saying if i now say that i have never said that icke said that the mayan end is huge, you would see no contradiction between that statement and some of my above ones?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

red herring

so you're saying if i now say that i have never said that icke said that the mayan end is huge, you would see no contradiction between that statement and some of my above ones?

I've already addressed that. In his last 2 books, he spoke on that topic and what he previously believed.

Apparently, that's what you are stuck on.

I'm not trying to change your mind. If he isn't your cup of tea, that's ok.

I just read info, from many different sources. I can accept the info, or disregard, depending on what I discern.
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
11/14/2012 04:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The reason no one is shocked is because this is old news pal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1539321

Anything I have seen over the last few years was mostly about banking (and mindless Christians like me, lol) That is something that should be not be ignored, even others have covered/mentioned it (actually briefly if at all.

Isn't his 'spacy' stuff an attempt to explain the areas the Bible covers without having to say things like 'according to Scripture'. There are lots of people today that consider themselves to be the 'son of God' which means something other than 'Son of God' and to be fair is there anything recently that explains what he means by that term and has it changed over the decades? If I was judged today on shit I said 3 or 4 decades earlier you can forget a trial just hang me now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27663046
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The oldest part of the human brain called the limbic system is reptilian... the part of the brain that is responsible for hormone release and our fight or flight reaction and holds memory not only of the individual but also of the history of evolution of the human race.

If you use the intelligent independent thinking part of your brain and genuinely research all theories of where we came from it is becoming more probable that we were created by intelligent beings who combined their own genetics with that of of life on earth before the current human race was present.

The connection between humans and reptiles is obvious and just because it is beyond our educational programming to not believe in shape shifting etc. does not mean it does not exist.

Override the programme and prepare yourself for the truth to come with your own research if you can't listen to those who have given you the keys.
Smashy76

User ID: 20773761
Canada
11/14/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C'mon eh!?!?!

[link to youtu.be]
 Quoting: Smashy76

I really appreciate this post, awesome. I was just looking at the following article about narcissism and how it's actually a form of insanity. I think Icke's followers absolutely fit the classic traits of a narcissist in many ways. It's interesting.

[link to voices.yahoo.com]

Thanx, but I gota point out that you are the one putting sand in the Icke lemmings underwear. lol

One thing I've noticed with these Icke follower's is how deeply full of shit they are. The second you take them to task on their beliefs by asking them to hand over their material possessions cause those things don't really exist anyhow, they are just items manifested into being by a group thinking or projection, they get all defensive and ignorant. If they truly believed Icke isn't some crack pot taking orders from house cats, what's the issue with handing over things that don't actually exist as we are not in the real world, but really only in a projected facsimile....

David dIcke Debunked in 5 seconds above...

Go ahead Icke followers prove me wrong and let me know when and where you'd like to meet so you can hand over all your money and material items proving to me Icke is 100% fact.

agent

Last Edited by Smashy76 on 11/14/2012 04:38 AM
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

I'd rather be judged by 12, then carried by 6.
WeAreOne

User ID: 27655046
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
You seem to think that everyone who's ever heard of David believes everything he says.

I was at Wembley last month to see him. An interesting part for me was during the intervals when I'd roam the halls listening to people talking. Those who were new to this scene were saying "a lot of this makes sense". Those old to the scene (like myself) were sharing things they had found which were confirming or denying what he was saying.

I didn't meet a single person that day who believed 100% of everything he was saying. What I did hear were people talking about further researching what he says or finding connections to what they know.

As I've already said I believe around half of what he says to be true. I believe it because I researched it. There were many others at Wembley who felt the same.

You've debunked one thing, I've debunked (in my research) half of what he says. The difference is I don't go around making videos of it because I keep an open mind to all possibilities regardless of what I "think" I know.

Anyone who has gone through the ridicule he has but still kept on that same path has my respect.

I will say this again as well... most of what he believes in is available for free via videos, posts etc. You don't have to pay a single dime to find out what he believes in. You only need to pay if you want a deeper understanding of how he came to those conclusions. That's hardly the biggest money making way of doing things if that's what his main objective is.
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The oldest part of the human brain called the limbic system is reptilian... the part of the brain that is responsible for hormone release and our fight or flight reaction and holds memory not only of the individual but also of the history of evolution of the human race.

If you use the intelligent independent thinking part of your brain and genuinely research all theories of where we came from it is becoming more probable that we were created by intelligent beings who combined their own genetics with that of of life on earth before the current human race was present.

The connection between humans and reptiles is obvious and just because it is beyond our educational programming to not believe in shape shifting etc. does not mean it does not exist.

Override the programme and prepare yourself for the truth to come with your own research if you can't listen to those who have given you the keys.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27663046

Sounds quite logical.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
You seem to think that everyone who's ever heard of David believes everything he says.
 Quoting: WeAreOne

I didn't say this and I don't know where you got that idea. There's several points made in this thread that should put doubt into anyone who even thinks about listening to Icke at all.

Any of the following four points (and these are just the main points) would cause to me to stop listening to him.

But, this goes deeper than that. Anyone who can support #3 below is no one I even want to ever speak to or deal with. It's a person who could believe ANYTHING. And I don't have a problem with it because it's too unbelievable or "out there" or anything. I've looked at Icke's evidence for the moon matrix theory...he has NONE. That doesn't stop him from presenting it as if it's fact. All of that is bad enough but for people to actually believe it based on Icke's theorizing and nothing else (he claims that ancient legends support it but it's not true) is totally crazy or something worse.

1. Icke has a huge contradiction concerning one of his main claims (see the original post in this thread).

"To believe in a contradiction is to abdicate your belief in the existence of the worldaround you and the nature of the things in it, to instead embrace any random impulsethat strikes your fancy - to imagine something is real simply because you wish it were.A thing is what it is, it is itself. There can be no contradictions. In reality, contradictionscannot exist. To believe in them you must abandon the most important thing you possess:your rational mind. The wager for such a bargain is your life. In such an exchange, youalways lose what you have at stake." - Terry Goodkind

2. "Icke" fits the criteria of a charlatan.

3. Icke is leading people to the following insane beliefs:

The above is quoted from this video:

4. Icke saying "Japan is over" is irresponsible at the very least. He has no credentials, background, or expertise to make such a judgment.

Wouldn't it be awful if his fans in Japan and the rest of the world were scared to death because they think he's a prophet and that what he says will come to pass?

I hate to see unnecessary suffering like that. How about you?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: WeAreOne

I hate to see unnecessary suffering like that. How about you?

I think most people here see thru your act about caring for others.

Just my opinion, though.

GLP