David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds

Smashy76

User ID: 20773761
Canada
11/14/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds
You seem to think that everyone who's ever heard of David believes everything he says.

I was at Wembley last month to see him. An interesting part for me was during the intervals when I'd roam the halls listening to people talking. Those who were new to this scene were saying "a lot of this makes sense". Those old to the scene (like myself) were sharing things they had found which were confirming or denying what he was saying.

I didn't meet a single person that day who believed 100% of everything he was saying. What I did hear were people talking about further researching what he says or finding connections to what they know.

As I've already said I believe around half of what he says to be true. I believe it because I researched it. There were many others at Wembley who felt the same.

You've debunked one thing, I've debunked (in my research) half of what he says. The difference is I don't go around making videos of it because I keep an open mind to all possibilities regardless of what I "think" I know.

Anyone who has gone through the ridicule he has but still kept on that same path has my respect.

I will say this again as well... most of what he believes in is available for free via videos, posts etc. You don't have to pay a single dime to find out what he believes in. You only need to pay if you want a deeper understanding of how he came to those conclusions. That's hardly the biggest money making way of doing things if that's what his main objective is.
 Quoting: WeAreOne

Ok, give me only half your stuff. lol.

All jokes aside, if you have debunked half of his shit, isn't that a sign that he's full of shit?!?

Anyone can throw a bunch of shit at a wall with some sticking. I'm not by any means 'closed minded' but this guy Icke, is one of the main reasons that legitimate people and legitimate theories get laughed at or treated so bad cause this guy Icke is in the public eye so much, people instantly associate this fruitcake with the good people. He doesn't do anyone any favors as he has no brain to mouth filter.
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

I'd rather be judged by 12, then carried by 6.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23254866
United States
11/14/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
The oldest part of the human brain called the limbic system is reptilian... the part of the brain that is responsible for hormone release and our fight or flight reaction and holds memory not only of the individual but also of the history of evolution of the human race.

If you use the intelligent independent thinking part of your brain and genuinely research all theories of where we came from it is becoming more probable that we were created by intelligent beings who combined their own genetics with that of of life on earth before the current human race was present.

The connection between humans and reptiles is obvious and just because it is beyond our educational programming to not believe in shape shifting etc. does not mean it does not exist.

Override the programme and prepare yourself for the truth to come with your own research if you can't listen to those who have given you the keys.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27663046

The only evidence I've seen for shapeshifting is on video. I believe I've seen shapeshifting once or twice in my life but I can't say for sure that's what it was. To make that claim would require faith.

Can you tell me that you have enough proof or evidence for your belief in shapeshifting reptilians to say that it's absolutely true?

If so, please share it. Otherwise, it's faith based.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
You seem to think that everyone who's ever heard of David believes everything he says.

I was at Wembley last month to see him. An interesting part for me was during the intervals when I'd roam the halls listening to people talking. Those who were new to this scene were saying "a lot of this makes sense". Those old to the scene (like myself) were sharing things they had found which were confirming or denying what he was saying.

I didn't meet a single person that day who believed 100% of everything he was saying. What I did hear were people talking about further researching what he says or finding connections to what they know.

As I've already said I believe around half of what he says to be true. I believe it because I researched it. There were many others at Wembley who felt the same.

You've debunked one thing, I've debunked (in my research) half of what he says. The difference is I don't go around making videos of it because I keep an open mind to all possibilities regardless of what I "think" I know.

Anyone who has gone through the ridicule he has but still kept on that same path has my respect.

I will say this again as well... most of what he believes in is available for free via videos, posts etc. You don't have to pay a single dime to find out what he believes in. You only need to pay if you want a deeper understanding of how he came to those conclusions. That's hardly the biggest money making way of doing things if that's what his main objective is.

All jokes aside, if you have debunked half of his shit, isn't that a sign that he's full of shit?!?

Anyone can throw a bunch of shit at a wall with some sticking. I'm not by any means 'closed minded' but this guy Icke, is one of the main reasons that legitimate people and legitimate theories get laughed at or treated so bad cause this guy Icke is in the public eye so much, people instantly associate this fruitcake with the good people. He doesn't do anyone any favors as he has no brain to mouth filter.
 Quoting: Smashy76

Great point. If you can debunk half of Icke's info then he's a con artist, case closed.

BTW, what you said is exactly what Bullhorn Jones said about David "Icke"! This brings up another question, if Jones felt that way about Icke a while ago why does he have him on his show so often now?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I hate to see unnecessary suffering like that. How about you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23254866

I think most people here see thru your act about caring for others.

Just my opinion, though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27720223

What's your evidence?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27720223
Germany
11/14/2012 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

"fruitcake", "no brain" , "legitimate people", etc.

Many of us are beyond those types of insults.

It has no effect. There are many gatekeepers like yourself and the OP.

It all sounds very much, to me like "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.."

But it's ok. People will evolve, regardless.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just my opinion, though.

What's your evidence?

I'm not on trial. Hence, no evidence is needed.

What you believe is up to you. I will choose my own path.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
What you don't get is that no one needs to prove anything to you.

Here's real wisdom for you, a Chinese proverb:

without proof one can't believe it

hktv.cc/cd/hanyupinyin/?q=无征不信+wi​thout+proof+one+can't+believe+it+idiom

Even when I held "Icke" in high regard I didn't completely believe most of what he said because without proof one can't believe it...

I had never heard that idiom before, I just found out a few minutes ago, I just knew it naturally.

You seem to believe in the opposite of that proverb. Let me give you some examples of where your statement completely falls apart:

Does a job applicant need to prove his or her credentials for a job?

Does a doctor need to prove his or credentials to practice medicine?

Does an engineer need to prove his or credentials to work as an engineer?

These are just a few examples of which there are countless examples that society and life itself depend on.

Your belief that no one needs to show anyone proof would destroy the world in no time if people actually believed it and followed it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just my opinion, though.

What's your evidence?

It seems your path is making claims that you won't take the time to support with evidence. Do you believe in the moon matrix theory? The saturn moon matrix theory?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

You call the following evolving? The only place you're evolving to is FANTASY LAND and possibly the nut house!

"Since my little bundle with David dIcke and of course him owning himself so spectacularly by claiming that the moon is a giant spacecraft inhabited by aliens controlling us with mind rays, I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff."....

Do this: go and start telling your friends and all your families and your workmates and everyone that you meet, start telling them that you believe what David dIcke has said. You believe that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling us with mind rays....

You discover that your wife has been having an affair behind your back and you say to her, "Why did you do it?" And she says, "I'm sorry baby but the aliens in the moon with the mind rays, they made me do it. It's not my fault." Are you gonna believe her? Are you? I don't think you are, are you? But, you see, this is the problem. If you're prepared to accept that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling you with mind rays then you're gonna have to accept that your wife or your girlfriend or your husband or whoever one day can turn around and say that to you..."

The above is quoted from this video:

Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
What you don't get is that no one needs to prove anything to you.

Here's real wisdom for you, a Chinese proverb:

without proof one can't believe it

No one is asking you to believe anything that you don't want to.
WeAreOne

User ID: 27655046
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

If he was full of shit I wouldn't believe anything he says tounge

I haven't debunked, that implies that I no longer will ever believe in it. I simply keep it on the back-burner in case there is ever a time I find any more evidence either way.

If or when you see the wembley video you'll see that he talks a lot about clearing your mind of everything you've ever known and just have a blank sheet in your mind. He doesn't say "Fill this sheet with everything I tell you because it's all true". He asks that people go their own path and seek what resonates within.
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just my opinion, though.

What's your evidence?

It seems your path is making claims that you won't take the time to support with evidence. Do you believe in the moon matrix theory? The saturn moon matrix theory?

I've made no claims.

I don't proselytize, and don't want/need anyone to believe what I believe.

What I believe is of no matter to anyone but myself.

I allow others to believe what they believe and find their own way.

Radical, huh?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

You call the following evolving? The only place you're evolving to is FANTASY LAND and possibly the nut house!

That's ok. Insults don't bother me. You are having the experience of not wanting others to believe as they choose.

It's not pleasant for you, I understand.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9597522
United States
11/14/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
To the OP: No one in the field has all of the answers, but Icke has many of them. The HUGE pedophile rings that he spoke about for years is an example.

Believing what YOU want while allowing others to make up their own minds is the path you could choose to follow.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's ok. Insults don't bother me. You are having the experience of not wanting others to believe as they choose.

If you're supporting Icke you're supporting what's described in the "David dIcke controlled by Moon Aliens???" video.

How can you have no problem with that? How can you consider what's described there to be credible or valid?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/14/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was the WORST debunking attempt I have EVER seen. EVER...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23082377
United States
11/14/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
To the OP: No one in the field has all of the answers, but Icke has many of them. The HUGE pedophile rings that he spoke about for years is an example.

Believing what YOU want while allowing others to make up their own minds is the path you could choose to follow.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9597522

The more information people have the better choices they can make. More information being available only helps people to make better decisions.

Do you want to know what Icke has actually done to "HUGE pedophile rings"?

I have to post the following video which I ran across. This guy is laughing at what you just said because of Icke and his totally irresponsible 'reporting':

How is Icke helping to expose anything when people are having that reaction?

And, actually, the reaction is totally appropriate and correct by normal standards. The guy is trying to examine Icke's article like a normal person would, taking it on its own merit.

I don't know how much Icke has helped "HUGE pedophile rings" in the big picture because= there's lots of other researchers exposing that stuff but Icke's the only one of them who gets laughed at in doing so by the public that I've seen.

An unbiased observer might say that he's discrediting the issues far more than exposing them. As is pointed out in the video above, it's Icke's total irresponsibility that causes people to laugh and rightfully so by normal standards.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

That was the WORST debunking attempt I have EVER seen. EVER...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

Debunk it then.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

If you're supporting Icke you're supporting what's described in the "David dIcke controlled by Moon Aliens???" video.

How can you have no problem with that? How can you consider what's described there to be credible or valid?

Because I allow everyone to believe as they choose.

You can't. Just how you are.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

The more information people have the better choices they can make. More information being available only helps people to make better decisions.

I have to post the following video which I ran across. This guy is laughing at what you just said because of Icke and his totally irresponsible 'reporting':

And, actually, the reaction is totally appropriate and correct by normal standards. The guy is trying to examine Icke's article like a normal person would, taking it on its own merit.

I don't know how much Icke has helped "HUGE pedophile rings" in the big picture because= there's lots of other researchers exposing that stuff but Icke's the only one of them who gets laughed at in doing so by the public that I've seen.

An unbiased observer might say that he's discrediting the issues far more than exposing them. As is pointed out in the video above, it's Icke's total irresponsibility that causes people to laugh and rightfully so by normal standards.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23082377

Do you really expect others to be deterred because some may "laugh"?

Laugh all you want. It won't change anyone's beliefs or what they decide to research.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 839405
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
to quote a post i created in another icke thread:

"i'm open to the possibility that a saurian species may have paid a visit to this planet, but all of the ancient accounts may be literal misinterpretations by people like icke.

for instance, the ancients believed that a comet - which brought widespread destruction to earth - was a fiery serpent from the heavens, so they began worshiping it and sacrificing humans to it, in the hope it would appease it.

if you look at the mayan codices, you will see clear depictions of men dressing in animal skins (the pantheon of egyptian animal-headed gods may have been men in masks). because serpent or rather 'comet' worship was rife back then, the tribal chiefs may have worn attire made from snake skins, which provided them with a reptilian appearance. did you ever consider this very likely possibility? did icke? this explanation is overlooked because it's less entertaining than lizard men from space, and less likely to sell books."

...a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and can leave the mind vulnerable to misinformation.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

What you're saying is that you believe that that belief is a credible or valid belief.

There are people locked up in insane asylums for nothing but their beliefs and rightfully so, the public safety requires it.

If people like you were in charge that wouldn't happen and the world be a much more dangerous place.

That's another example of where all of this leads.

You just made another outlandish claim:

"You can't. Just how you are."

What's your evidence for that?

What I'm doing is no different than what Icke has made a career out of:

I'm pointing out the actions and statements of a public figure and the significance of those actions.

The difference between Icke and myself is that I can point to actual evidence to back up what I'm saying but Icke usually can't.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

"i'm open to the possibility that a saurian species may have paid a visit to this planet, but all of the ancient accounts may be literal misinterpretations by people like icke.

for instance, the ancients believed that a comet - which brought widespread destruction to earth - was a fiery serpent from the heavens, so they began worshiping it and sacrificing humans to it, in the hope it would appease it.

if you look at the mayan codices, you will see clear depictions of men dressing in animal skins (the pantheon of egyptian animal-headed gods may have been men in masks). because serpent or rather 'comet' worship was rife back then, the tribal chiefs may have worn attire made from snake skins, which provided them with a reptilian appearance. did you ever consider this very likely possibility? did icke? this explanation is overlooked because it's less entertaining than lizard men from space, and less likely to sell books."

...a little knowledge is a dangerous thing and can leave the mind vulnerable to misinformation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 839405

What's your point here?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you really expect others to be deterred because some may "laugh"?

Laugh all you want. It won't change anyone's beliefs or what they decide to research.

You're ignoring why the person is ridiculing and laughing at David dIcke, look at the title of the video:

David dIcke the man with no evidence

Who takes someone with no evidence seriously?

Let me repeat what I stated which you totally ignored:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531739
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that the man has so many people talking about him, shows just how good he is.

Anyone who believes 100% of anything someone says, needs to have their head checked, and quite frankly, are the worst type of sheep on the planet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 839405
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's your point here?

well, i just made it very clearly. ...to simplify it for you: icke says that the ancient world was ruled by lizard gods from space. i said icke's interpretation may well be skewed, as the reptile gods may have been human tribal leaders who dressed in snake skins.

dressing in animal skins was common practice in the ancient world.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that the man has so many people talking about him, shows just how good he is.

Anyone who believes 100% of anything someone says, needs to have their head checked, and quite frankly, are the worst type of sheep on the planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27531739

Let's try and consider all possibilities...

Icke might not only be popular because he's good, there are other theories out there you know. I don't think anyone doubts Icke's a good speaker but there may be much more to his popularity than that.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's your point here?

well, i just made it very clearly. ...to simplify it for you: icke says that the ancient world was ruled by lizard gods from space. i said icke's interpretation may well be skewed, as the reptile gods may have been human tribal leaders who dressed in snake skins.

dressing in animal skins was common practice in the ancient world.

Yeah, isn't it fascinating that Icke always used to say (I don't know if he does anymore) that people should consider all possibilities but he only seems to present one possibility on almost every issue?

If he were really interested in the truth wouldn't he ever explore and present information and theories that give people alternative views of things?

He doesn't do that on almost anything.

Come to think of it, all the big "truth movement" leaders are guilty of that as far as I know. They present one sided information without exploring alternatives much at all. Often it's very much like brainwashing in my opinion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/14/2012 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Has there been a more arrogant leader in modern history?

You're giving WAY too much time to this because you've convinced yourself into believing that he's some kind of "leader."

He's a speaker. That's it...
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 07:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

What you're saying is that you believe that that belief is a credible or valid belief.

There are people locked up in insane asylums for nothing but their beliefs and rightfully so, the public safety requires it.

If people like you were in charge that wouldn't happen and the world be a much more dangerous place.

That's another example of where all of this leads.

You just made another outlandish claim:

"You can't. Just how you are."

What's your evidence for that?

What I'm doing is no different than what Icke has made a career out of:

I'm pointing out the actions and statements of a public figure and the significance of those actions.

The difference between Icke and myself is that I can point to actual evidence to back up what I'm saying but Icke usually can't.

If that's what you choose to believe, I'm ok with that.

Live and let live.

GLP