11/14/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds
ic.ke is impossible to debunk as 99 percent of what he says is documented fact
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330509

BINGO!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27734827

He sure is interesting reading. The Biggest Secret certainly was an eye opener. It's a good book to start for someone just getting up to speed on things.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1069792

yeah, till you check his sources, mate... then he's just another shill workin for lousypher...

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23082377
United States
11/14/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

No, I'm trying to provide information. The more information people have the better choices they can make.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23082377

thanks. But I think we will all get by ok digging thru it ourselves.

Who's "we"? Who are you speaking for?

Me and my crew.

How can you speak for what others need?

Anyway, the guy in the following video makes the claim that people have thanked him for providing information and insight about Icke. Again, more information leads to informed and better decisions.

"Since my little bundle with David dIcke and of course him owning himself so spectacularly by claiming that the moon is a giant spacecraft inhabited by aliens controlling us with mind rays, I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is sort of like, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff. Well, yeah, you know, because, you know TV programs are called a program for a reason and you know, movies are the same thing, they are a program. They are a program that goes in your head and it will stay there, you know. The more interesting they make it, the more exciting they make it, the more it will fiddle with your mind. It will just, you know, mess around with you there and you want to hear words like matrix and blue pill, red pill, and you know the rabbit hole, and the spider's web and stuff like that. Because it makes for a good dungeons and dragons conversation. But, big kids get together and that's what they do, they're playing dungeons and dragons and they don't even realize it."

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22070412
United States
11/14/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
check:

[link to youtu.be]

the biggest secret of David dIcke
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15672058
Canada
11/14/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

where did i lose you regarding this simple scenario:

1) i said x
2) 10 minutes elapse
3) i never said x

now answer this question:
1) did i ever say x?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15672058

I have already said I don't know what that means.

If you aren't into the guy, that's cool. Nobody wants you to be, if you don't want to.

red herring again. let me help out some more

1) i said x (are you lost here?)
2) 10 minutes elapse (are you lost here?)
3) i never said x (are you lost here?)

now answer this question: (are you lost here?)
1) did i ever say x? (are you lost here?)

--
there are 5 places where i put "(are you lost here?)". simply replace each one where you get lost

I have to assume you are maybe posting on the wrong thread. (without realizing it) This thread was about Ic.ke.

I can't do your riddles, sorry.

You can say "red herring" again, if you wish.

it was a simple question, why don't you answer?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1069792
Germany
11/14/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

BINGO!

He sure is interesting reading. The Biggest Secret certainly was an eye opener. It's a good book to start for someone just getting up to speed on things.

yeah, till you check his sources, mate... then he's just another shill workin for lousypher...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22070412

Nah, I checked, it was a pretty cool book.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Me and my crew.

Anyway, the guy in the following video makes the claim that people have thanked him for providing information and insight about Icke. Again, more information leads to informed and better decisions.

I think that's about the 10th time you posted that vid.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have already said I don't know what that means.

If you aren't into the guy, that's cool. Nobody wants you to be, if you don't want to.

--
there are 5 places where i put "(are you lost here?)". simply replace each one where you get lost

I have to assume you are maybe posting on the wrong thread. (without realizing it) This thread was about Ic.ke.

Already asked, and answered you. You seem to just not like the answer.

And that's ok, too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Me and my crew.

Will you please address the content then:

Only BORG can do that, speaks for itself.

"Since my little bundle with David dIcke and of course him owning himself so spectacularly by claiming that the moon is a giant spacecraft inhabited by aliens controlling us with mind rays, I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is sort of like, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff. Well, yeah, you know, because, you know TV programs are called a program for a reason and you know, movies are the same thing, they are a program. They are a program that goes in your head and it will stay there, you know. The more interesting they make it, the more exciting they make it, the more it will fiddle with your mind. It will just, you know, mess around with you there and you want to hear words like matrix and blue pill, red pill, and you know the rabbit hole, and the spider's web and stuff like that. Because it makes for a good dungeons and dragons conversation. But, big kids get together and that's what they do, they're playing dungeons and dragons and they don't even realize it."
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you feel that's irresponsible, that's ok. Others don't. And that's ok, too.

Yes, I do ignore those who laugh or ridicule.

Anyone can laugh or ridicule as they want. It won't change anything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27720223

Why wouldn't people hold Icke to at least the standards of a typical newspaper in his journalism?

I would love your opinion on which of the following standards Icke is actually following in his journalism?

He is not a journalist. So, not relevant.

Icke's newsletter isn't journalism?

Icke has a special section on rense.com and rense.com is a journalism site (see below). Icke wouldn't have a special section on rense.com if he wasn't a journalist.

Journalism is (or used to be) the profession of gathering and presenting a broad panorama of news about the events of our times and presenting it to readers for their own consideration. We believe in the intelligence, judgment and wisdom of our readers to discern for themselves among the data which appears on this site that which is valid and worthy...or otherwise
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

--

And that's ok, too.

You've only responded to a small part of what's been posted in this thread then you act like you've done a complete job.

BTW, is this your job? You're sure acting like it.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Me and my crew.

I guess the guy has an opinion, as everyone does.

That's ok. <others have different opinions. That's ok, too.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you feel that's irresponsible, that's ok. Others don't. And that's ok, too.

Yes, I do ignore those who laugh or ridicule.

Anyone can laugh or ridicule as they want. It won't change anything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27720223

Why wouldn't people hold Icke to at least the standards of a typical newspaper in his journalism?

I would love your opinion on which of the following standards Icke is actually following in his journalism?

Icke has a special section on rense.com and rense.com is a journalism site (see below). Icke wouldn't have a special section on rense.com if he wasn't a journalist.

Journalism is (or used to be) the profession of gathering and presenting a broad panorama of news about the events of our times and presenting it to readers for their own consideration. We believe in the intelligence, judgment and wisdom of our readers to discern for themselves among the data which appears on this site that which is valid and worthy...or otherwise

Nope. I'd call it his take on things. That's how I see it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

BINGO!

This what Ivan Fraser who originally worked with Icke on "The Biggest Secret" said about the book:

"Does anybody have any direct proof of any of the wild claims being made? For example, if Mutwa has captured greys and eaten them, then are there any remains, photographs or corroborating witnesses to present? For, until some actual evidence of this story appears, all we have is a very good draft of a science fiction novel that still needs careful work to iron out the inconsistencies in the plot."

[link to loveforlife.com.au]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

BINGO!

What's the documented fact for Icke's reptilian theory?

What's the documented fact for Icke's moon matrix and saturn moon theories?

I've looked at Icke's evidence for the moon matrix theory...he has NONE. That doesn't stop him from presenting it as if it's fact. All of that is bad enough but for people to actually believe it based on Icke's theorizing and nothing else (he claims that ancient legends support it but it's not true) is totally crazy or something worse.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

Me and my crew.

You're claiming this statement is "an opinion"?

I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is sort of like, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

And that's ok, too.

You've only responded to a small part of what's been posted in this thread then you act like you've done a complete job.

BTW, is this your job? You're sure acting like it.

My job? Nope.

I don't respond according to how soneone else feels I should.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15672058
Canada
11/14/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am laughing so hard about this Thread and the people in it.

C'mon eh!?!?!

Are you really trying to Debunk David dIcke to a bunch of his believers?
 Quoting: Smashy76

follow some of this thread for further proof of the above
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're claiming this statement is "an opinion"?

I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is sort of like, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff.

That's cool. I didn't even know A/C's could get PM's.

Yes, I'd say everything is an opinion in the vids.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

BINGO!

I've looked at Icke's evidence for the moon matrix theory...he has NONE. That doesn't stop him from presenting it as if it's fact. All of that is bad enough but for people to actually believe it based on Icke's theorizing and nothing else (he claims that ancient legends support it but it's not true) is totally crazy or something worse.

drama
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

BINGO!

drama

Based on your reaction here there must be some truth to this claim made earlier:

well, he's stolen your mind and indoctrinated it with falsehoods. that's even more damaging.

"Faith is a device of self-delusion, a sleight of hand done with words and emotions founded on any irrational notion that can be dreamed up. Faith is the attempt to coerce truth to surrender to whim. In simple terms, it is trying to breathe life into a lie by trying to out shine reality with the beauty of wishes. Faith is the refuge of fools, the ignorant, and the deluded,not of thinking, rational men." - Terry Goodkind
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

BINGO!

drama

Based on your reaction here there must be some truth to this claim made earlier:

well, he's stolen your mind and indoctrinated it with falsehoods. that's even more damaging.

I'd say that's unfounded, as you have no idea what i believe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5932072
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

BINGO!

This what Ivan Fraser who originally worked with Icke on "The Biggest Secret" said about the book:

"Does anybody have any direct proof of any of the wild claims being made? For example, if Mutwa has captured greys and eaten them, then are there any remains, photographs or corroborating witnesses to present? For, until some actual evidence of this story appears, all we have is a very good draft of a science fiction novel that still needs careful work to iron out the inconsistencies in the plot."

[link to loveforlife.com.au]

when mutwa was a young man he was gang raped by a bunch of miners. this experience left him severely traumatized, and, after which, he said aliens abducted him in a mine and sexually assaulted him. this, he claims, caused him to become bisexual. it's entirely possible that this messed his mind up so bad, that he began having hallucinations.

i'm not saying this is entirely the case, but just because icke bleats loudly about him in almost supernatural terms, doesn't mean anything, unless he has hard evidence to back up what he says.

icke, imo, saw he could make money out of mutwa and wasted no time in doing so, hence immediately hiring a film crew for the reptilian agenda 1 & 2 dvd's.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

drama

You're mocking the idea that for three of Icke's biggest theories which he talks about as fact he either has no hard for or he has no evidence for whatsoever. You're implying that you don't care about that.

I think that's good evidence that there is some truth to the allegation "well, he's stolen your mind and indoctrinated it with falsehoods. that's even more damaging."
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

If he's calling his newsletter a NEWSletter then that in itself implies that it's journalism.

The following video is a response to his NEWSletter and that's why the speaker is trying to use the normal standards of news reporting to analyze it. That's because that's appropriate for a NEWSletter.

Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

drama

You're mocking the idea that for three of Icke's biggest theories which he talks about as fact he either has no hard for or he has no evidence for whatsoever. You're implying that you don't care about that.

I think that's good evidence that there is some truth to the allegation "well, he's stolen your mind and indoctrinated it with falsehoods. that's even more damaging."

I haven't mocked, just thought/think you are being overly dramatic in your fake "care" for people.

If you feel he has "stolen my mind", then why hasn't he had me empty my bank account and send it to him? And sell my properties and send him the cash?

The guy hasn't asked me for a penny. Just sayin.

After all, it's all about the money.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm doing research on narcissists and I came across this video. It's a perfect description of most Icke fans, WOW!

The Gullible Narcissist

[/youtube] [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

I haven't mocked, just thought/think you are being overly dramatic in your fake "care" for people.

If you feel he has "stolen my mind", then why hasn't he had me empty my bank account and send it to him? And sell my properties and send him the cash?

Why are you claiming that I have "fake "care" for people"? What's your evidence for that claim?

"If you feel he has "stolen my mind", then why hasn't he had me empty my bank account and send it to him? And sell my properties and send him the cash?"

The mere fact that you won't admit that he's doing anything wrong when he clearly is big time evidence of that.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

If he's calling his newsletter a NEWSletter then that in itself implies that it's journalism.

If that's what you want to believe. I don't though.

I find the topics he covers quite interesting. Mainstream media won't touch it.

One can either read it and decide for themselves, or dismiss it outright. It's all up to the individual.

Freedom. What a concept.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why are you claiming that I have "fake "care" for people"? What's your evidence for that claim?

"If you feel he has "stolen my mind", then why hasn't he had me empty my bank account and send it to him? And sell my properties and send him the cash?"

The mere fact that you won't admit that he's doing anything wrong when he clearly is big time evidence of that.

I need no evidence. It's my opinion.

He's doing nothing wrong. He is a writer and speaker. He clearly says to either dismiss what he says, or follow up on your own.

There are people I disagree with. But I don't rail against their freedom to put forth their take on things.

You seem to be obsessed with the guy. It's a bit unhealthy, I'd say.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

I noticed you couldn't answer that one.

GLP