David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1069792
Germany
11/14/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: David dIcke Debunked in 19 Seconds

He hasn't conned anyone. He writes books, which you are free to purchase, or not.

He gives lectures, which you may choose to attend or not. You won't go broke if you do go.

Boy, this guy must really get under y'all's skin. He must really be on to something to get this reaction.

Interesting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1069792

he's a big time money grabber and therefore not spiritual, although he deceives people into believing he is. anyone who is obsessed with making so much money is a materialist and therefore cannot be spiritual. that's why he's a big time fraud, and that's why he pisses me off.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5932072

You are being disingenous. It was already addressed.

Books take money to be published/mass produced.

A large venue to lecture at takes money, rent, pay staff, insurance, etc.

It's not free. But you know all this.

I suppose he could live on a park bench and speak to people in the park. Then he would be called "nuts".

Oh wait, you already say that.

It's all a big fail for you, once it's broken down logically.

yeh, i wonder how many trees are cut down so he can make money from his books?

So now you don't like authors who use paper to print their books? Wow.

Dude, you are sounding a bit desperate here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5932072
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

he's a big time money grabber and therefore not spiritual, although he deceives people into believing he is. anyone who is obsessed with making so much money is a materialist and therefore cannot be spiritual. that's why he's a big time fraud, and that's why he pisses me off.

I suppose he could live on a park bench and speak to people in the park. Then he would be called "nuts".

yeh, i wonder how many trees are cut down so he can make money from his books? so much for his environmentally friendly stance from a former head of the green party (what a joke).

he could sell ebooks, but he knows that ebooks get copied and distributed over the internet very easily, and he doesn't want to lose any profit now does he? instead of hiring out venues (and flying across the world in environment polluting jets) he could do web streams from his home, but he knows it wont generate as much money. in fact, he actually offers web streams for those who can't attend his lectures... at a price of course.

fact is, he has made a fortune and doesn't need to make anymore money, but he's all about the money so he will continue doing his venues, books, etc, etc, because he knows there is much more money to be made.

the bottom line is, the man is a materialist and a fraud. there is nothing more to discuss on the matter.

I would try and turn a profit, too. Everybody would.

I hope he is making a good living.

You are failing here. You want him to be a pauper, and are incensed at his success.

Pure jealousy. Not a nice trait.

no, not jealousy at all. I don't give a damn about pieces of paper the elite use to manipulate us with. If I loved money so much, I'd be obsessed with accumulating as much of it as I could (like Icke does -- in the name of 'infinite love'), but I prefer not to sell my soul, thank you very much.

For someone like Icke who forever waxes lyrical about how they use money as a weapon to manipulate us, he sure has an obsession with the stuff.

Now, if it's all the same by you, I want to end this debate here. I've wasted enough time talking about how much of a fraud Icke is. If you don't agree, then fair enough... your choice.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

He hasn't conned anyone. He writes books, which you are free to purchase, or not.

He gives lectures, which you may choose to attend or not. You won't go broke if you do go.

Boy, this guy must really get under y'all's skin. He must really be on to something to get this reaction.

Interesting.

OP you seem to have some sort of worrying obsession with Mr Icke.... If you don't like him and that you evidently don't then that is your free will and perogative. I just don't quite understand why you are posting video after video and making same point after same point. Don't like him then don't listen, free will. But it really does seem like you have an unhealthy obsession in just the same way as someone that hangs off his every word. I am neither pro or against strongly, I certainly don't believe the reptilian stuff ( again that is just my personal thoughts which currently in this world we are allowed) but I do not see how someone talking about infinate love being a bad message. We need more of that messgage.No one should hang off every word of any fellow man. We can all learn from each other and debate but ultimately find out what clicks and feels right to us as individuals and respect the differences in our fellow humans oppinions. Trying to make everyone feel the same way as you do is no better than the MSM trying to convince people to all think the same way
 Quoting: TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeKnowIt

he tells gullible people what they want to hear, so they will hand money over to him. the only infinite love icke has is for the infinite money pouring into his bank.

end of.

Not really. He is a writer and lecturer. Neither his books or speaking engagements are expensive.

I have people who read his books to be the opposite of gullible.

I agree with you. As I said I am not a 'follower' I have my own mind and if you read my previous post I said no one should hand off every word of any fellow human. Discuss different ideas but ultimately find out what you feel is the truth to you. Don't just adopt someone elses views. OP seems to have a real chip on his shoulder, nothing better to do than sit here and slate a man he doesn't know. Each to their own i guess but he doesn't like it when anyone doesn't agree and the irony is he is saying that's what Icke supporters do? Which I am not, I am just me I don't adopt anyones views, I listen to people with all sorts of people then formulate my own ideas.

To the German Flagged AC
hf

You hit the nail on the head with that post.

Their obsession is obvious. They sound like very angry people.

I'm like you; I don't agree %100 with anyones views. But I can sit and discuss any topic, without going off the deep end like some here.

The last thing I'd be called is a "follower", too. I have my own mind and make my own decisions.

And to you..... hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6732797
United States
11/14/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I want to know is, why does it take a 100 second long video to "debunk David dIcke" in 19 seconds? LOLz.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeh, i wonder how many trees are cut down so he can make money from his books? so much for his environmentally friendly stance from a former head of the green party (what a joke).

he could sell ebooks, but he knows that ebooks get copied and distributed over the internet very easily, and he doesn't want to lose any profit now does he? instead of hiring out venues (and flying across the world in environment polluting jets) he could do web streams from his home, but he knows it wont generate as much money. in fact, he actually offers web streams for those who can't attend his lectures... at a price of course.

fact is, he has made a fortune and doesn't need to make anymore money, but he's all about the money so he will continue doing his venues, books, etc, etc, because he knows there is much more money to be made.

the bottom line is, the man is a materialist and a fraud. there is nothing more to discuss on the matter.

I would try and turn a profit, too. Everybody would.

I hope he is making a good living.

You are failing here. You want him to be a pauper, and are incensed at his success.

Pure jealousy. Not a nice trait.

no, not jealousy at all. I don't give a damn about pieces of paper the elite use to manipulate us with. If I loved money so much, I'd be obsessed with accumulating as much of it as I could (like Icke does -- in the name of 'infinite love'), but I prefer not to sell my soul, thank you very much.

For someone like Icke who forever waxes lyrical about how they use money as a weapon to manipulate us, he sure has an obsession with the stuff.

Now, if it's all the same by you, I want to end this debate here. I've wasted enough time talking about how much of a fraud Icke is. If you don't agree, then fair enough... your choice.

Unfortunately, money is a necessity in the world we are in.
No way around it.

If he makes a good living, so be it. I don't begrudge anyone who can make a comfortable living, doing what they do.

It's better to be comfortable, than uncomfortable.

We all have families to care of, mostly, whether kids, a spouse, or elderly parents. No one knows what other people do with their money, and quite frankly, it's nobodys business.

I would like to leave my relatives/kids/spouse in a financially good status, if at all possible.

Everybody does. This whole money thing is a non-starter.

Jeezus, get over it. I don't do the guys taxes and have no idea what he clears, and frankly, don't care. I enjoy his books. If you don't, then don't buy them.

But stop your tirades about others who choose to do as they please. YOU PEOPLE are the problem, not Ic.ke.
TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeK​nowIt

User ID: 27608091
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP you seem to have some sort of worrying obsession with Mr Icke.... If you don't like him and that you evidently don't then that is your free will and perogative. I just don't quite understand why you are posting video after video and making same point after same point. Don't like him then don't listen, free will. But it really does seem like you have an unhealthy obsession in just the same way as someone that hangs off his every word. I am neither pro or against strongly, I certainly don't believe the reptilian stuff ( again that is just my personal thoughts which currently in this world we are allowed) but I do not see how someone talking about infinate love being a bad message. We need more of that messgage.No one should hang off every word of any fellow man. We can all learn from each other and debate but ultimately find out what clicks and feels right to us as individuals and respect the differences in our fellow humans oppinions. Trying to make everyone feel the same way as you do is no better than the MSM trying to convince people to all think the same way

he tells gullible people what they want to hear, so they will hand money over to him. the only infinite love icke has is for the infinite money pouring into his bank.

end of.

Not really. He is a writer and lecturer. Neither his books or speaking engagements are expensive.

I agree with you. As I said I am not a 'follower' I have my own mind and if you read my previous post I said no one should hand off every word of any fellow human. Discuss different ideas but ultimately find out what you feel is the truth to you. Don't just adopt someone elses views. OP seems to have a real chip on his shoulder, nothing better to do than sit here and slate a man he doesn't know. Each to their own i guess but he doesn't like it when anyone doesn't agree and the irony is he is saying that's what Icke supporters do? Which I am not, I am just me I don't adopt anyones views, I listen to people with all sorts of people then formulate my own ideas.

To the German Flagged AC
hf

I'm like you; I don't agree %100 with anyones views. But I can sit and discuss any topic, without going off the deep end like some here.

The last thing I'd be called is a "follower", too. I have my own mind and make my own decisions.

And to you..... hf

That's how it should be. It is good to discuss things especially sometimes with people with alternate views but this OP isn't trying for an informed debate he just seems to have a chip on his shoulder is ranting and calls anyone that doesn't agree with him brainwashed or in a cult lolsign

I am glad I'm not that angry ..... maybe he didn't get enough hugs as a child tounge
"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death " Einstein

The people should not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of the people

United Kingdom
11/14/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I want to know is, why does it take a 100 second long video to "debunk David dIcke" in 19 seconds? LOLz.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6732797

clappa
"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death " Einstein

The people should not be afraid of the government, the government should be afraid of the people
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

end of.

To the German Flagged AC
hf

And to you..... hf

That's how it should be. It is good to discuss things especially sometimes with people with alternate views but this OP isn't trying for an informed debate he just seems to have a chip on his shoulder is ranting and calls anyone that doesn't agree with him brainwashed or in a cult lolsign

I am glad I'm not that angry ..... maybe he didn't get enough hugs as a child tounge

Yes, seems to be a lot of that here today.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15672058
Canada
11/14/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

icke said he never believed it at all in his last 2 red ice interviews. it seems impossible to change one's views if one claims to never had have them in the first place. if it is possible, please explain how
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15672058

I've read his last few books. He explained it well enough as far I was concerned.

As for you, though, that's entirely up to you.

I only speak for my self, not david.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27720223

which books were these?

The last 2, Human race get off Your knees, and Remember Who You Are.

huh, what did you bring this up for? I never asked
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've read his last few books. He explained it well enough as far I was concerned.

which books were these?

Well, it came up under your ID number.

United Kingdom
11/14/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

which books were these?

Read your own posts maybe because your exact words were which books were these.......

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25601325
United States
11/14/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, we don't know anything.

For this reason, Love, the Feeling, is the only thing true.

Get it?

Yes you do. You will.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25601325

Love the feeling? You can't be serious!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23254866

Yes, this is serious. But also not serious.

Love is the only truth. It is the truth.

If you choose the path of love, in your interactions and "splits" in the road of time and life.

Then you are acting the way a God would if they were here incarnate.

That counts for the big spill over, back into your home "dimension" of consciousness and space.

The following quote is from "Infinite Love is the only truth - everything else is illusion" and Icke makes it clear that it's NOT "love the emotion" that he's talking about. I can't believe how ignorant and arrogant Icke's fans are.

You are calling me ignorant, because you do not understand.

What is infinite love, vs, "love the feeling" to you?

What is either? Why can't they be one in the same?

Anyways, I will never get it because I will not accept something on faith.

It is not faith that makes love the highest available working option in your reality.

It is truth. Love encompasses the truth that all is one, that all consciousness exists as one, without difference.

Thus you must act accordingly.

It is as informational as it is emotional, and I did not indicate "emotion" when I meant "feeling". It is the actual experience of infinite love or intelligent infinity, or intelligent love, that is important.

You do not have to claim you are an infinite lovitarian and go donate to get there.

No, it requires silencing your ego, and focusing your mind on the truth about how you feel and who you really are inside. Thus, it requires meditation and reduction of distractions and mindless endeavors.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25601325
United States
11/14/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't matter how you explain the quote, the following contradiction still stands:

When David dIcke claims, “Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion.”, he's judging all truth and everything in existence.

Incorrect. There is no truth. It is indefinable.

The closest idea we have is true love, which ties into intelligent infinity.

The idea of self-preservation through self-sacrifice, that we are One.

Wake up.

It's not basic, it's fundamental, it's not english, it's light. You have to use your inner mind to generate and understand the conclusive relation you can have with this subject.

You are what we are describing. You are undefinable, beyond limit, beyond total description.

But you have some fundamental processes which seem to navigate the entirety into balance.

Love is at the basis of this. Love and balance.

Sometimes love seems not so "lovey dovey" like the universe spitting you out into a cold world. But that is the point, lovey dovey love is not the truth, not this.

In order to judge something correctly, one must at least have some basic grounding in what they are judging.

Yes and no. This is impossible, because we are judging the universe and the self. They are both infinite.

It's a play on words now because our words are limited. Your consciousness, your mind, your language, it is limited. By design. You will have to do some uncovering to figure out that David is telling you the same story that the ancients told him. And so on and so forth. It is self-discovery. Through self-exploration.

When we are in true love, we know ourselves. When we are in false love, lovey dovey, we know things and ideas that are ideals but not accurate.

When Icke says, “There's lots of things we don't know.” he is admitting that he couldn't possibly know with complete certainty whether or not it's true that “Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is illusion.” However, he claims that the latter statement is absolutely true.

Yes. We don't know lots, we also know lots.

One thing that will not change is that your evolution will be guided by light. Until there is no more you, to remain, because you have evolved beyond that.

"To believe in a contradiction is to abdicate your belief in the existence of the world around you and the nature of the things in it, to instead embrace any random impulse that strikes your fancy - to imagine something is real simply because you wish it were.A thing is what it is, it is itself. There can be no contradictions. In reality, contradictions cannot exist. To believe in them you must abandon the most important thing you possess:your rational mind. The wager for such a bargain is your life. In such an exchange, you always lose what you have at stake." - Terry Goodkind

Embrace the contradictions, you are a living paradox, you are here, now, and everywhere else and when, all at once.

Yes, you are infinite love, you are everything.

Yet you are one, you are only you.

Yes, you hold the truth inside of you, everything you will ever learn and there is to ever learn.

Yet you know only a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of the universe.

Your body is a mirror image of the universe. Yet your biggest challenge will be to know yourself, as the spirit, as the consciousness, beyond that body.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

which books were these?

Read your own posts maybe because your exact words were which books were these.......

you mean if i said something and then said i never said that, it doesn't make sense? i wonder if they ac who posted something similar to this will respond?

also can be added his claim that incredible things are going to happen come the mayan end date (it's in his book "The Biggest Secret") and then claiming he never believed in that all along

also can be added his claim that incredible things are going to happen come the mayan end date (it's in his book "The Biggest Secret") and then claiming he never believed in that all along

Actually, no.

His last 2 books explained all that, and he said he had changed his opinion on that as he was exposed to new info, as most of us do.

That being said, if you don't like his books or talks, don't patronize them.

Others do. Simple, really.

icke said he never believed it at all in his last 2 red ice interviews. it seems impossible to change one's views if one claims to never had have them in the first place. if it is possible, please explain how

and of course the ac couldn't explain

United Kingdom
11/14/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't linked in my previous posts on this subject but in answer to you saying he is lying when he says that infinate love is the only truth...... There is no such thing as truth , only perception. OP just needs a nap. He has not has a valid argument, says people that listen to Icke are in a cult and brainwashed yet if we don't all agree with OP then we are stupid. For not agreeing with him 100% contradiction- much

WeAreOne

User ID: 27655046
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmmm... David "Icke" is currently really pushing the Government/elite paedophile rings and suddenly GLP has these threads popping up slating him (I haven't seen this happen before on GLP with Icke).

I think I see a correlation here

agent
Be the change you want the World to be. Be with someone that makes you happy.

United Kingdom
11/14/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmmm... David "Icke" is currently really pushing the Government/elite paedophile rings and suddenly GLP has these threads popping up slating him (I haven't seen this happen before on GLP with Icke).

agent
 Quoting: WeAreOne

^^^ This thumbs

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27756431
Germany
11/14/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

you mean if i said something and then said i never said that, it doesn't make sense? i wonder if they ac who posted something similar to this will respond?

Actually, no.

His last 2 books explained all that, and he said he had changed his opinion on that as he was exposed to new info, as most of us do.

There's nothing to explain.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't linked in my previous posts on this subject but in answer to you saying he is lying when he says that infinate love is the only truth...... There is no such thing as truth , only perception. OP just needs a nap. He has not has a valid argument, says people that listen to Icke are in a cult and brainwashed yet if we don't all agree with OP then we are stupid. For not agreeing with him 100% contradiction- much

And yet he doesntcool2' see the irony.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, no.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27756431

who asked for an explanation? who are you talking to? i never asked for anything
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27609910
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

agent

agent

^^^ This thumbs

double this.

David has his flaws (as do we all) but he has opened many peoples eyes to the world we live in.

More and more of his old statements are coming true, more and more people are now going to his forum to 'awaken' especially after all the pedo stuff which he spoke about years ago.

glp is just a chatroom!
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/14/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

who asked for an explanation? who are you talking to? i never asked for anything

Cool beans.
-
User ID: 27605885
United States
11/14/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
This David Ikie is a new ager in the globalists 'box' of mind control. He sells it to all his dupe followers. Same as MI 5/6 intel op Aleister Crowley.

United Kingdom
11/14/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

And yet he doesntcool2' see the irony.

Of course he doesn't, ignorance is bliss..... to people like that anyway

sheep

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5975654
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
judging by Icke's shitty predictions, I think it's safe to call him the false prophet from the bible LOL

And as for you people praising him for him exposing the paedos -- why did he not expose Savile in his books when he learned - in the late 90's - of his disgusting behaviours? Like I say, he could have given Savile's victims a voice in his book, but did fuck all about it. Why only come forward with the info after Savile died? Did Savile know something about Icke from their days at the BBC back in the 80's? Not saying Icke is a paedo, but I wonder if Savile had something on him and this is why he couldn't expose him?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 23254866
United States
11/14/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Icke follower in a nut shell:

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Icke expects people to believe that he walked into a masonic temple, sat down at in a Grand Master Mason Throne, snapped a picture and got up and left?

I don't buy it, he's involved with masonry somehow and I think that picture together with his explanation is proof of that. He said it was "probably" the first time he had sat at that thrown? "Probably"?

Masonry is all about hijacking people spiritually and that's what I believe Icke's movement is mostly about. The money is secondary in my opinion.

Quoting from "David dIcke, Arizona Wilder and the Biggest Secret" By Ivan Fraser

To me, Icke bears all of the main attributes of a cult leader. I am of the opinion that ALL who open themselves to guidance from external forces are being manipulated by the unseen archons that influence religion, control the illuiminists ,Masons, cults, New age channellers, prophets etc. they are astral souls who did not ascend to Source and are stuck int he astral heavens that they themselves created by their misperceptions whilst alive.

They see themselves as ascended masters and guides and are trying to programme humanity via their influence through the auric field, by preprogramming souls to reincarnate into new born souls, all with the intention of creating their heaven on earth. They create gurus and messiah sand prophets - and these people then programme others by dint of their cult of personality.many are absolutely genuine and don't realise that spirituality comes from within, even though they continually tell people it does.They lose self-awareness and become convinced they are on a mission to save others, or they cannot ignore the drive to preach to others what is being fed to them from 'beyond'. The more they heed the voices and the more mytical experiences they have, the more they open up. And their drive is male intellectual energy. It isn't felt within, it doesn't come from their spirit, it is downloaded and repeated. Their veil of perception makes them see only what the controllers want them to see. They filter what goes in and then spew it out as a distortion of reality.

They don't sympathize or empathize with others, they intellectualize and create rules and regulations and interpretations to explain things to others. They believe they have a gift and become impermeable to criticism, finding reinforcement of their opinions by others who parrot back the same misperceptions to them, and they couldn't care about those who disagree.

[link to www.scribd.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fact I have to post this again and the fact that none of it has been addressed in this thread is proof that Icke fans don't care about Icke's victims or the pain Icke is causing the world.

Any of the following four points (and these are just the main points) would cause to me to stop listening to David dIcke.

But, this goes deeper than that. Anyone who can support #3 below is no one I even want to ever speak to or deal with. It's a person who could believe ANYTHING. And I don't have a problem with it because it's too unbelievable or "out there" or anything. I've looked at Icke's evidence for the moon matrix theory...he has NONE. That doesn't stop him from presenting it as if it's fact. All of that is bad enough but for people to actually believe it based on Icke's theorizing and nothing else (he claims that ancient legends support it but it's not true) is totally crazy or something worse.

1. Icke has a huge contradiction concerning one of his main claims (see the original post in this thread).

"To believe in a contradiction is to abdicate your belief in the existence of the world around you and the nature of the things in it, to instead embrace any random impulse that strikes your fancy - to imagine something is real simply because you wish it were.A thing is what it is, it is itself. There can be no contradictions. In reality, contradictions cannot exist. To believe in them you must abandon the most important thing you possess:your rational mind. The wager for such a bargain is your life. In such an exchange, you always lose what you have at stake." - Terry Goodkind

2. "Icke" fits the criteria of a charlatan.

David dIcke claimed to be a prophet in 2006 (see the video below). Icke fits the definition of a charlatan because when someone has made multiple predictions that have failed to come to pass but they continue to call themselves a prophet, such as:

Icke claimed Saddam Hussein was dead 1991 (not 2006 when he actually died).

"In defiance of Icke's predictions for the early 1990s, Cuba is still to be found on the map of the real world, New York City remains upright and the white cliffs of Dover are still standing."

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

3. Icke is leading people to the following insane beliefs:

"Since my little bundle with David dIcke and of course him owning himself so spectacularly by claiming that the moon is a giant spacecraft inhabited by aliens controlling us with mind rays, I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff."....

Do this: go and start telling your friends and all your families and your workmates and everyone that you meet, start telling them that you believe what David dIcke has said. You believe that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling us with mind rays....

You discover that your wife has been having an affair behind your back and you say to her, "Why did you do it?" And she says, "I'm sorry baby but the aliens in the moon with the mind rays, they made me do it. It's not my fault." Are you gonna believe her? Are you? I don't think you are, are you? But, you see, this is the problem. If you're prepared to accept that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling you with mind rays then you're gonna have to accept that your wife or your girlfriend or your husband or whoever one day can turn around and say that to you..."

The above is quoted from this video:

4. Icke saying "Japan is over" is irresponsible at the very least. He has no credentials, background, or expertise to make such a judgment.

Wouldn't it be awful if his fans in Japan and the rest of the world were scared to death because they think he's a prophet and that what he says will come to pass?

I hate to see unnecessary suffering like that. How about you?
-
User ID: 27605885
United States
11/14/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lizard boy exposed in under 13 seconds...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP you seem to have soe sort of worrying obsession with Mr Icke....

This is not about people, this is not about opinions, this is not about beliefs, this is not about faith...

This is about truth.

Truth is about evidence, logic, facts, and proof.

The 2012 hoax alone has caused people to go insane and lose a lot. I knew someone who I believe was driven insane by it. He believed 100% in the 'Mayan prophecy' and that December 21st 2012 was the end of the world. I had to cut ties with him because he was too crazy for me. He said that aliens were coming to save certain chosen people on December 21st 2012 of which he was one and that people like him would be taken off in a giant spaceship. He had given up his whole life to that belief basically. It's tragic.

Now you've got Icke fans saying that the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to (see below) are a legitimate view of 'reality' and they support it as valid and credible.

It becomes incredibly tragic when you realize that if people actually do what gorilla199 suggested:

"go and start telling your friends and all your families and your workmates and everyone that you meet, start telling them that you believe what David dIcke has said. You believe that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling us with mind rays"

It's going to cost people their relationships, their careers, their standing in the community, etc.. That's what happened between me and my old friend I just mentioned. Him sharing his outrageous beliefs about 2012 and the aliens that would save humanity cost us our friendship. In the long run he ended up losing his job and I believe that was related to his 2012 beliefs.

You've got Icke fans supporting the the moon matrix theory and the belief system it leads you to as a legitimate, valid, and credible view of 'reality'. Icke fans are rooting people on to their doom.

It's not only that though. Icke fans don't care that Icke is leading people to this horrible abyss of a belief system. No one outside of Icke's circle is gonna believe the moon matrix theory and where it leads you to. That will only cause massive suffering for those who believe in it and their friends and loved ones too.

I've experienced something similar so I have lots of compassion for the victims here especially the children and spouses of those who believe this stuff, those people may suffer the most.

Where's the compassion of the Icke fans?

All of this has nothing to do with Icke, this is about a charlatan who is leading people to do their doom.

Icke fans should be open to all possibility especially the possibility that a different view of things is necessary for some people to realize what's going as is pointed out below:

I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is sort of like, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff.

If Icke fans had any real awareness they'd be happy that more information is being put out there so that people can make better decisions but what we're seeing from Icke fans in this thread is the opposite.

Why is it important to get this truth out? Knowledge is power. As is pointed out in the following video, some people have been led to a place they don't want to be because of Icke's belief system and they need help. I think about my friend and I'm sad that I didn't help him to overcome his insanity, I just cut him off. I may be trying to make up for that by doing this thread. I have a ton of compassion for people like him.

We've got the people who claim "Infinite love is the only truth..." showing no sympathy or compassion whatsoever. They won't show any sympathy or compassion for the suffering that Icke will do and has done with his other claims. I think that speaks for itself.

Quoting from this video below:

"Since my little bundle with David dIcke and of course him owning himself so spectacularly by claiming that the moon is a giant spacecraft inhabited by aliens controlling us with mind rays, I've had PMs from people, two lots of PMs. One is sort of like, "Thank you for waking me up I didn't actually realize what I was doing, I just got caught in this stuff. Well, yeah, you know, because, you know TV programs are called a program for a reason and you know, movies are the same thing, they are a program. They are a program that goes in your head and it will stay there, you know. The more interesting they make it, the more exciting they make it, the more it will fiddle with your mind. It will just, you know, mess around with you there and you want to hear words like matrix and blue pill, red pill, and you know the rabbit hole, and the spider's web and stuff like that. Because it makes for a good dungeons and dragons conversation. But, big kids get together and that's what they do, they're playing dungeons and dragons and they don't even realize it....

Do this: go and start telling your friends and all your families and your workmates and everyone that you meet, start telling them that you believe what David dIcke has said. You believe that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling us with mind rays....

You discover that your wife has been having an affair behind your back and you say to her, "Why did you do it?" And she says, "I'm sorry baby but the aliens in the moon with the mind rays, they made me do it. It's not my fault." Are you gonna believe her? Are you? I don't think you are, are you? But, you see, this is the problem. If you're prepared to accept that the moon is a giant spaceship full of aliens controlling you with mind rays then you're gonna have to accept that your wife or your girlfriend or your husband or whoever one day can turn around and say that to you..."

GLP