Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,145 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 478,503
Pageviews Today: 812,824Threads Today: 352Posts Today: 5,362
10:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DECEMBER 21st only hours away now,,,,What to expect?

Tulisanes

User ID: 1167821
United States
11/12/2012 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DECEMBER 21st only hours away now,,,,What to expect?
oh, good.

thanks for putting the videos of the possible events i was citing (sorry i just don't have time to do it myself).i also wish to add the prediction from the bible code about a possible comet hit and 2012

[link to i665.photobucket.com]

here is the thread i started a long time ago which is an attempt to explain the code.

Thread: Elenin disintegrating, FULFILLING BIBLE CODE? --to spray blast Earth (Canada specifically) ...Pin this!!!...

Last Edited by Tulisanes on 11/12/2012 10:41 PM
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

User ID: 24063729
United States
11/12/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh, good.

thanks for putting the videos of the possible events i was citing (sorry i just don't have time to do it myself).i also wish to add the prediction from the bible code about a possible comet hit and 2012

[link to i665.photobucket.com]

here is the thread i started a long time ago which is an attempt to explain the code.

Thread: Elenin disintegrating, FULFILLING BIBLE CODE? --to spray blast Earth (Canada specifically) ...Pin this!!!...
 Quoting: Tulisanes

My pleasure. catdance
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Discusses pole shift, strange noise heard around the world, solar flares and such.
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/12/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that all the talk of 2012 being "the end of the world" is all build-up so that TPTB can stage a massive event. MSM has been CRAMMING the idea down our throats more and more every day. Could be predictive programming to prepare us for something they are planning. Just my opinion.
 Quoting: Whit3 Rabbit

I think you are partially right. It is indeed easy to stage a project BB event because unaware to most people, they are all a product of programming. The project BB will also be most sophisticated technology you have ever witnessed as your worst nightmares will be made to manifest. How? Well, if you consider that your mind or your view of the world is as a result of your programming, then anything is possible. So much to discuss........but I will chill here.

Many independent researchers e.g Chris Thomas, Michael Tsarion etc and individuals like you and I e.g Rik Clay who sadly died mysteriously, do/did indeed speak of 2012 as the end of the human civilisation (not the end of the world) as we know it.

There are many ways I could explain this but it depends on the questions I get. For a start, there is a hell lot we don't know about ourselves as "HUMANS". E.g. we speak and think in a language we didn't invent. Our knowledge of words to explain the world is indeed confined into a set of "programming" language. We know very little about the world we live in and we have all been programmed since birth and still being programmed every second of the day. You need to discard this programmed mind that tells you what is and isn't. We have no basis or reference point for knowing a word actually means what it is supposedly said it means other than the fact that society reinforces and/or accept those choice of words. We are no more than lab monkeys thought how to do a few tricks.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/12/2012 11:14 PM
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is a recording of the explosion the other night in Indiana. Just wanted to point out does anybody else find it ODD that the explosion occured at EXACTLY 11:10 ON 11-10??? I mean to the very SECOND. WEIRD.

This was posted on RT news today about it [link to rt.com]
Still no answers....hmmmmmmmm.

Last Edited by Whit3 Rabbit on 11/13/2012 01:30 AM
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that all the talk of 2012 being "the end of the world" is all build-up so that TPTB can stage a massive event. MSM has been CRAMMING the idea down our throats more and more every day. Could be predictive programming to prepare us for something they are planning. Just my opinion.

I dont think you are right.

Many independent researchers e.g Chris Thomas, Michael Tsarion etc and individuals like you and I e.g Rik Clay who sadly died mysteriously, do/did indeed speak of 2012 as the end of the human civilisation (not the end of the world) as we know it.

There are many ways I could explain this but it depends on the questions I get. For a start, there is a hell lot we don't know about ourselves as "HUMANS". E.g. we speak and think in a language we didn't invent. Our knowledge of words to explain the world is indeed confined into a set of "programming" language. We know very little about the world we live in and we have all been programmed since birth and still being programmed every second of the day. You need to discard this programmed mind that tells you what is and isn't. We have no basis or reference point for knowing a word actually means what it is supposedly said it means other than the fact that society reinforces and/or accept those choice of words. We are no more than lab monkeys thought how to do a few tricks.
 Quoting: Ohwell

I never thought of it like that. You make a clever point. Also, maybe I should have worded it as "the end of civilization" instead of "the end of the world". That really IS what I meant anyways. I do not think the world is going to end. More of a "reset" in my opinion is coming. I believe this has happened many times in history and yet somehow atleast a few must survive every time or nobody would be here now.

Last Edited by Whit3 Rabbit on 11/12/2012 11:22 PM
Ohwell

United Kingdom
11/12/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

I dont think you are right.

I never thought of it like that. You make a cleaver point. Also, maybe I should have worded it as "the end of civilization" instead of "the end of the world". That really IS what I meant anyways. I do not think the world is going to end. More of a "reset" in my opinion is coming. I believe this has happened many times in history and yet somehow atleast a few must survive every time or nobody would be here now.

It has happened many times but I think this time.....it is different. The planet could potentially be coming to a completion of something that was set in motion very, very long ago.

Some will call it rapture, others call it graduation. I am inclined to accept the evolution concept in which those who are evolved in spirit gets to leave this plane of existence. It might be death of physical transformation into something else. When you also consider the fact that science tells us that everything is matter/energy vibrating at very high velocities, then physical transmutation (in holy science terms) accelerated by a yet to be identified trigger, is possible. If you are really into this stuff, you will perhaps have come to realise that many of us on this planet are less than spiritually matured and if the world were left to continue this way with these sorts of people in it, it cant but be hell waiting in the very near future or alternatively, we have a society full of actual human drones. So something needs to change and something might indeed be up with 2012.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/12/2012 11:31 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1535628
Canada
11/12/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I put my money on nothing at all...
Ohwell

United Kingdom
11/12/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
you know, this brings to mind the boldest claim i have come across on what will happen on or after the dec. 21, 2012. the youtube vid "POST-2012 EARTH CHANGES," a remote viewing experiment conducted by dr. courtney brown, phd., will slap anyone to his senses.

basically, what the good doctor discovered was, regardless of different timelines if his multiple universes theory is correct, there is a GLOBAL FLOODING event that is gonna hit and, by june 1, 2013, it will already have happened.

it was not clear, however, about the cause. remote viewers reported what appears to be an asteroid strike OR the sun belching very bad solar flares.

just recently, an interview by george n. from coast to coast has remote viewing expert major ed dames admitting that his KILLSHOT has a good chance of happening (finally!) in 2013.

then, of course, some well-known-but-banned-from-glp bot has been predicting of a global flooding event for many years now.

to complete the picture, brent miller of the horizon project --before he vanished and now nowhere to be found-- gave stern warning to stay away from coastlines that will be inundated due to a pole shift (same advice from the belgian patrick geryl) "two or three days (i'm now quoting brent here)" or not long after december 21, 2012.

(by the way, backing up a bit, the asteroid menace is not so far-fetched. go google ASTEROID 2012 DA14. it will pass by earth on february 2013 at a distance of under 27,000 km, or 16,700 miles, which is closer than the orbit of some satellites.)

"There is a possibility the asteroid will collide with Earth, but further calculation is required to estimate the potential threat and work out how to avert possible disaster, NASA expert Dr. David Dunham told students at Moscow’s University of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM)."

elsewhere on glp, a forum started by someone claiming to be john titor, the time traveler (making a comeback), is making flood predictions.

i also came across a video from project camelot on boriska indigo, boy from mars. it's about a russian kid who reincarnated from his past martian life from millions of years ago. after the kid was grilled about his past martian experiences, he made a fleeting (actually just a few seconds) claim that in 2012 there will be a global flood where many will die. then the topic went on elsewhere....

the lesson to learn here, people: whatever the doomsday stuff that awaits us, which is as varied as the people who warn as of them, one thing clear that seems to be a common denomenator of all these --GET AWAY AND STAY AWAY FROM THE COASTLINES!

...particularly, transfer high up hundreds of feet above sea level, or scale up and migrate to highlands even atop mountains!

I saw the Russian boy's interview by Camelot as well.

See this. Watch from the 6 minute mark....

This was from 2009 I think. Listen from the 6 minute mark. You might want to listen to the 1st and 2nd part in full to get the whole gist.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/12/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

This was from 2009 I think. Listen from the 6 minute mark. You might want to listen to the 1st and 2nd part in full to get the whole gist.

I live in Florida RIGHT on the coast. Sounds like it may be a good idea for me to move to higher ground huh, although I'm not sure it will do much good if we're looking at another Ice Age. In your opinion how does one know if they are spiritually mature enough to ascend, and how do you achieve this?
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Although this may be OFF TOPIC, I wanted to comment on this. Drones AREN'T a good idea AT ALL in my opinion. Putting machines in charge of who lives and who dies is NEVER a good idea. Technology is FAR FROM perfect and a machine does not have the right to decide whether I live or die. Haven't THEY seen Terminator lol? This was posted on youtube Oct.31 2012.
Makht

User ID: 27625482
Australia
11/13/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Apparently other series had similar endings, I haven't looked into it though. Interesting, huh?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to assassinscreed.wikia.com]

Why put so much work into composing a 'wiki' of a game.

Rising feminine energy.. hmm

Just a thought.

Last Edited by Ana-Nas on 11/13/2012 12:21 AM
Ohwell

United Kingdom
11/13/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

I live in Florida RIGHT on the coast. Sounds like it may be a good idea for me to move to higher ground huh, although I'm not sure it will do much good if we're looking at another Ice Age. In your opinion how does one know if they are spiritually mature enough to ascend, and how do you achieve this?

You have taken the very first steps by seeking and questioning. From my own learning experience, I think you have set out on the right path. You have to listen more to your soul though.

Like the woman said in the video, you have to let your inner spirit guide you and not the outer/physical.

Even though I struggle to at this current time, but the few occasions that I have taken time off at the start of this year to have some quiet time to question things and listen, they have been quite rewarding.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/13/2012 12:56 AM
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Apparently other series had similar endings, I haven't looked into it though. Interesting, huh?

Why put so much work into composing a 'wiki' of a game.

Rising feminine energy.. hmm

Just a thought.
 Quoting: Makht

Seems there's a sinister motive behind these. Eerily similar to prophesy. I can't STAND Beyonce. Sick twisted Illuminatti PUPPET she is. She's on the enemys' side all the way. Thanks for the post.
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Another well-made video showing dooms day Bible-based predictions. Quite long but keeps you watching...
Tulisanes

United States
11/13/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
...to complete the picture, brent miller of the horizon project --before he vanished and now nowhere to be found-- gave stern warning to stay away from coastlines that will be inundated due to a pole shift (same advice from the belgian patrick geryl) "two or three days (i'm now quoting brent here)" or not long after december 21, 2012.

so far, the STRONGEST ARGUMENT that led me to believe something may just happen on december 21, 2012 and onward are the proofs put forward by brent miller of the horizon project.

all of the following interviews by coast to coast am are science-driven. one can say that rogue scientists and researchers from the horizon project who deviate from the mainstream thinking built the case that there may yet be doom late this year.

today, it appears brent miller just disappeared, maybe now in safety at some high mountains where catastrophic flood won't reach him.

here are his three interviews:

the january, 2007 coast to coast interview:

the november, 2008 coast to coast interview:

the (last) january 2009 coast to coast interview:

Last Edited by Tulisanes on 11/13/2012 05:03 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/13/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
It will be a reboot
Say goodbye to this 3 dimension reality
It has to happen and it will
Either the sun will do this or the earth or both
I know for sure there will be a magnetic pole shift
But the outcome will be good
That is why Tptb are desperate to start war and promote fear before this dimension shift
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

CREEPY FEMA commercial. Pack your bugout bags...
God Loves ALL

User ID: 8017901
United States
11/13/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please take a moment to post your opinion on what YOU think is gonna happen on Dec. 21st 2012. Nobody's judging anybody here. These are just OPINIONS--AND YOURS MATTERS! Open to any and all facts/beliefs/evidence you can provide. I've posted several videos involving possibilities and some interesting facts I've found. I will continue to update. THANK YOU!

Nothing is going is going to happen on Dec. 21. We are already in the big galactic energy everyone yaks about since oct 2006. And the photon belt since 1992.

The discussion is therefor invalid. Those above here control whatever needs to be controlled. there is no Nibiru coming, it was here 2000 years ago and won't be returning even in 1600 years because we won't be where it goes then. We are being moved, the whole solar system, into an eternal energy stream. we will not be Nibiru's radar

this post is not opinion, it is FACT

Hasn't there been enough of this BS the thugs started already here, what needs to be discussed?

Last Edited by God Loves ALL on 11/13/2012 01:52 AM
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please take a moment to post your opinion on what YOU think is gonna happen on Dec. 21st 2012. Nobody's judging anybody here. These are just OPINIONS--AND YOURS MATTERS! Open to any and all facts/beliefs/evidence you can provide. I've posted several videos involving possibilities and some interesting facts I've found. I will continue to update. THANK YOU!

Nothing is going is going to happen on Dec. 21. We are already in the big galactic energy everyone yaks about since oct 2006. And the photon belt since 1992.

The discussion is therefor invalid. Those above here control whatever needs to be controlled. there is no Nibiru coming, it was here 2000 years ago and won't be returning even in 1600 years because we won't be where it goes then. We are being moved, the whole solar system, into an eternal energy stream. we will not be Nibiru's radar

this post is not opinion, it is FACT

Hasn't there been enough of this BS the thugs started already here, what needs to be discussed?
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Why all the HATE? This thread is for people to post their OPINIONS and they have a right to without you telling them they're nuts. In case you forgot this is a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE. If you can't accept others right to speak their mind without hating and calling it all BS then don't post anything. Who are you to judge them?! Go play GOD somewhere else. HATER.
Tulisanes

United States
11/13/2012 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
you know, this brings to mind the boldest claim i have come across on what will happen on or after the dec. 21, 2012. the youtube vid "POST-2012 EARTH CHANGES," a remote viewing experiment conducted by dr. courtney brown, phd., will slap anyone to his senses.

basically, what the good doctor discovered was, regardless of different timelines if his multiple universes theory is correct, there is a GLOBAL FLOODING event that is gonna hit and, by june 1, 2013, it will already have happened.

it was not clear, however, about the cause. remote viewers reported what appears to be an asteroid strike OR the sun belching very bad solar flares.

just recently, an interview by george n. from coast to coast has remote viewing expert major ed dames admitting that his KILLSHOT has a good chance of happening (finally!) in 2013.

then, of course, some well-known-but-banned-from-glp bot has been predicting of a global flooding event for many years now.

to complete the picture, brent miller of the horizon project --before he vanished and now nowhere to be found-- gave stern warning to stay away from coastlines that will be inundated due to a pole shift (same advice from the belgian patrick geryl) "two or three days (i'm now quoting brent here)" or not long after december 21, 2012.

(by the way, backing up a bit, the asteroid menace is not so far-fetched. go google ASTEROID 2012 DA14. it will pass by earth on february 2013 at a distance of under 27,000 km, or 16,700 miles, which is closer than the orbit of some satellites.)

"There is a possibility the asteroid will collide with Earth, but further calculation is required to estimate the potential threat and work out how to avert possible disaster, NASA expert Dr. David Dunham told students at Moscow’s University of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM)."

elsewhere on glp, a forum started by someone claiming to be john titor, the time traveler (making a comeback), is making flood predictions.

i also came across a video from project camelot on boriska indigo, boy from mars. it's about a russian kid who reincarnated from his past martian life from millions of years ago. after the kid was grilled about his past martian experiences, he made a fleeting (actually just a few seconds) claim that in 2012 there will be a global flood where many will die. then the topic went on elsewhere....

the lesson to learn here, people: whatever the doomsday stuff that awaits us, which is as varied as the people who warn as of them, one thing clear that seems to be a common denomenator of all these --GET AWAY AND STAY AWAY FROM THE COASTLINES!

...particularly, transfer high up hundreds of feet above sea level, or scale up and migrate to highlands even atop mountains!

this seeming craziness that there can be a GLOBAL FLOOD may not be without precedence. aside from the noah's flood that we are all familiar with, there are countless flood myths worldwide that show a cyclical pattern of catastrophes re-visiting mankind. as graham hancock puts it, "we are a species with amnesia." the legend of atlantis that everyone seems to know is a faint echo from that distant past

it happened once; it will happen again. beginning december 21, 2012, what went around tens of thousands of years ago may just come around....

this incredible video of the astounding research conducted by graham hancock will show you what may just be the culmination of our present civilization.

Graham Hancock - Underworld Flooded Kingdoms Of The Ice Age

Monuments to Life - Graham Hancock: The Sphinx

Last Edited by Tulisanes on 11/13/2012 02:06 AM
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Graham Hancock - Underworld Flooded Kingdoms Of The Ice Age

Monuments to Life - Graham Hancock: The Sphinx

Watching now....thanks bunches!
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Prophecy Coming True. WW3, Illuminati, Antichrist, NWO. Very insightful. posted Sept.10th, 2012
Tulisanes

United States
11/13/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

your welcome.

you will have a great appreciation of the lecture of graham hancock if you also listen to the equally astounding lecture of his friend robert bauval.

Monuments to Life - Robert Bauval: The Sphinx

i started my research about three years ago. at first, i shun away from the mayan calendar. but lately, i was drawn back to it.

you see, i realize the mayan calendar is not some sort of an ancient time bomb that goes KABOOOM at the end of its countdown on 12-21-12. like any calendar, it points us to an event which the mayans celebrate, and that is what appears to be the sun rising from the center of the milky way. the mayans long ago called this center the DARK RIFT...

brent miller of the horizon project called this the GALACTIC CENTER, where a tremendous amount of energy emanate from the black hole at the center of our milky way...

is it by coincidence that nasa and russian scientists have lately discovered our solar system is entering a million degree blob of hot gas they call the LOCAL INTERSTELLAR CLOUD which is ten light years across and appears to be agitating our sun into shooting of tantrums of coronal mass ejections, and our planet now has been having these unparalleled deadly earthquakes like never before?

look, my apologies that there's just too much to explain. pls. follow my thought on the topic at this thread:

Thread: Can it be the INTERSTELLAR CLOUD (Local Fluff) within the LOCAL BUBBLE is the ...DARK RIFT?
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE SUN IS GOING CRAZY OMG! LOOK HERE! [link to www.swpc.noaa.gov]
More here [link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]

Last Edited by Whit3 Rabbit on 11/13/2012 03:06 AM
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

your welcome.

you will have a great appreciation of the lecture of graham hancock if you also listen to the equally astounding lecture of his friend robert bauval.

Monuments to Life - Robert Bauval: The Sphinx

i started my research about three years ago. at first, i shun away from the mayan calendar. but lately, i was drawn back to it.

you see, i realize the mayan calendar is not some sort of an ancient time bomb that goes KABOOOM at the end of its countdown on 12-21-12. like any calendar, it points us to an event which the mayans celebrate, and that is what appears to be the sun rising from the center of the milky way. the mayans long ago called this center the DARK RIFT...

brent miller of the horizon project called this the GALACTIC CENTER, where a tremendous amount of energy emanate from the black hole at the center of our milky way...

is it by coincidence that nasa and russian scientists have lately discovered our solar system is entering a million degree blob of hot gas they call the LOCAL INTERSTELLAR CLOUD which is ten light years across and appears to be agitating our sun into shooting of tantrums of coronal mass ejections, and our planet now has been having these unparalleled deadly earthquakes like never before?

look, my apologies that there's just too much to explain. pls. follow my thought on the topic at this thread:

Thread: Can it be the INTERSTELLAR CLOUD (Local Fluff) within the LOCAL BUBBLE is the ...DARK RIFT?

Funny, the sun seems to be having a fit as we speak.
jesusV2

User ID: 27653227
Estonia
11/13/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

The world drops away....replaced by worlds being created and destroyed by my imagination

Last Edited by jesusV2 on 11/13/2012 04:26 AM
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

The world drops away....replaced by worlds being created and destroyed by my imagination
 Quoting: jesusV2

Hmmmmm....insightful lol
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm starting to wonder if we're even gonna make it to December......
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
37 days left

GLP