Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,978 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 505,174
Pageviews Today: 804,014Threads Today: 331Posts Today: 5,005
08:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DECEMBER 21st only hours away now,,,,What to expect?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4428411
United States
11/13/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DECEMBER 21st only hours away now,,,,What to expect?
I don't think anything will happen that we will notice. Something more subtle that has an effect on us in the future? Possibly.
sssss

User ID: 22811896
Australia
11/13/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think their will be a false flag on the 21st if nothing actually happens, or maybe both.

What i'm more concerned about is whats going to happen in the next 5 years, not on the 21st.

Visions and intuition has been going spastic lately and is always on the increase.

Tornado's, Quakes, floods, economy collapse, UFO's/alien contact?, and time runs out, followed by blackness.
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

User ID: 24063729
United States
11/13/2012 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anybody else feel more "AWARE" lately?
Digital mix guy

User ID: 18487315
United States
11/13/2012 06:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
hmmm. no idea. probably nothing.
Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
Digital mix guy

United States
11/13/2012 06:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
It may not be 12/21/12 It may be 12/12/12 keep an eye out. Inca 3-6-9 indicators. as per post by some dude. It was a good post. What will happen ...people may get crazy and empty grocery stores shelfs . Get your supplies soon before the Doomsday rush. Happy Fiestavous !
 Quoting: freethinkingguy

Thank you for that insight. I'll be looking into that. Cheers!
 Quoting: Whit3 Rabbit

errr, I'm not sure myself. just a thought.
Digital mix guy

United States
11/13/2012 06:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
Carl Calleman interviews Don Alejandro, a Mayan shaman about the much anticipated end of the Mayan calendar. 4 -minute video.

Quoting: Digital mix guy

according to this guy, there is nothing to worry about.
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Carl Calleman interviews Don Alejandro, a Mayan shaman about the much anticipated end of the Mayan calendar. 4 -minute video.

Could it be, now hear me out, that all this hype about December might be just a ploy so people are expecting SOMETHING to happen so TPTB can stage an "event"?
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quoting [link to www.adishakti.org]

"Both the Hopis and Mayans recognize that we are approaching the end of a World Age... In both cases, however, the Hopi and Mayan elders do not prophesy that everything will come to an end. Rather, this is a time of transition from one World Age into another. The message they give concerns our making a choice of how we enter the future ahead. Our moving through with either resistance or acceptance will determine whether the transition will happen with cataclysmic changes or gradual peace and tranquility. The same theme can be found reflected in the prophecies of many other Native American visionaries from Black Elk to Sun Bear." — Joseph Robert Jochmans

"An Apocalypse (Greek: “lifting of the veil” or “revelation”) is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted." — Wikipedia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4914062
United States
11/13/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anybody else feel more "AWARE" lately?

Well yes I do!...As 12/21/12 gets closer and closer...I am getting more aware that nothing will happen. Just the same old things as usual. Things that have been going on for thousands of years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27122359
Thailand
11/13/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing will happen on that day because all prophecy is tied to the Hebrew calendar. The solstice means nothing. The planet you call Nibiru is many years away.

The only doom scheduled is that food prices will continue to rise until people are working a day for a loaf of bread. This is ongoing and could take up to 3 more years to complete.

Uncle
DaddysGirl

User ID: 25203105
United States
11/13/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP we must be thinking alike. Actually I think there are a lot more threads concerning this issue the closer we get to December 21st. I PRAY this earth starts over because we've really messed up this one for sure!

Thread: ***2012*** Official Poll*** Do You Want The World To Come To An End In Six Weeks???
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe I'm being misunderstood here. I do NOT believe that the 21 of Dec. will bring about any "NATURAL" disasters. My belief is the TPTB will stage an event that may MIMIC NATURAL disaster because of all the hype on MSM and all the FEAR MONGERING that has been escalating as the date draws closer. I NEVER ONCE mentioned Niburu or that I even believe IN Niburu in this thread. All I'm saying is be prepared for anything. We all know that our world is experiencing ODD activities lately. No one can deny that. AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.

Last Edited by Whit3 Rabbit on 11/13/2012 08:03 AM
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP we must be thinking alike. Actually I think there are a lot more threads concerning this issue the closer we get to December 21st. I PRAY this earth starts over because we've really messed up this one for sure!

Thread: ***2012*** Official Poll*** Do You Want The World To Come To An End In Six Weeks???
 Quoting: DaddysGirl

Correct. There is ALOT of people still concerned about December and as the date approaches, the hype and concern will escalate. I agree. We NEED some kind of a "reset".
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for discussion
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Correct. There is ALOT of people still concerned about December and as the date approaches, the hype and concern will escalate. I agree. We NEED some kind of a "reset".

Reset into what? The bigger questions are something of this nature......"Who are we and what are we doing on this planet?" To waht degree are our lives and what we know about reality, life and death dictated by a few controllers?

Many old people are asking this question....."what has their life been all about?" Working and living and doing all other formalities means nothing at the end of your journey. So, I'd rather prefer to have an answer to that question than to just have a reset and pretend everything is dandy afterwards.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/13/2012 08:38 AM
Digital mix guy

User ID: 5912592
United States
11/13/2012 08:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
Nothing will happen on that day because all prophecy is tied to the Hebrew calendar. The solstice means nothing. The planet you call Nibiru is many years away.

The only doom scheduled is that food prices will continue to rise until people are working a day for a loaf of bread. This is ongoing and could take up to 3 more years to complete.

Uncle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27122359

you just nailed it. yup. exactly.
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Reset into what? The bigger questions are something of this nature......"Who are we and what are we doing on this planet?" To waht degree are our lives and what we know about reality, life and death dictated by a few controllers?

Many old people are asking this question....."what has their life been all about?" Working and living and doing all other formalities means nothing at the end of your journey. So, I'd rather prefer to have an answer to that question than to just have a reset and pretend everything is dandy afterwards.
 Quoting: Ohwell

By reset I mean wipe the earth clean and start all over. I see your point and would LOVE answers but I don't think we'll ever get them. We're all just servants and it sickens me. This can't be what life was MEANT to be. As the saying goes, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26420358
United States
11/13/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think it might be the start of the final 7 years- the Tribulation. If it is, I won't be here to know ^^
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think it might be the start of the final 7 years- the Tribulation. If it is, I won't be here to know ^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26420358

If you were born in the remote regions of the world, would you know this information about a tribulation? What you just said here is exactly what my argument is about our programmed reality is. The tribulation or any other agenda the PTB might have only exists or manifests in a developed society where people were taught to read and write and expect a certain outcome at a certain time frame. You weren't born with these abilities of reading and writing otherwise you would have been able to choose any language you so desire from childhood and know all vocabulary within that language of your choice. Instead, you have people able to speak chinese simply because they were born and raised in that part of the world.

Whatever they have been taught or experienced in that region of the world is not their true pristine selves from wherever we came from and could be deemed null and void. Since we don't come to the planet with this knowledge of what to come...at least not unanimously agreed upon by the masses of this world, then everything is just speculation and an agenda some people are trying to bring about for their own reasons.
Artaius

User ID: 12496101
Germany
11/13/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
On dec. 21st popcorn will be sold out, better take care of that before it´s too late.

popcorn
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Red Hot Chilean Pepe

User ID: 27663817
Chile
11/13/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
For some time I was certain that the date entailed something catastrophic, but at some point I learned that is an important moment (crossing from one side of the galactic plane to the other) rather than an ending of anything, its a beginning of a new era, and I certainly hope it will bring a change of perceptions that will manifest subtly at first and will scalate exponentially after.

The only thing that I can't still figure out is what effect will have the precise moment in which the solar system, Earth included, crosses the plane, and where the magnetic field of the galaxy is neutral. Perhaps then we will feel something in our minds that nobody that is already tuned to these events will be able to ignore. That's what I'm waiting, and perhaps will manifest in rapid changes of our society that will have a momentarily upheaval expresion.
All great truths begin as Blasphemies.
G.B.S.

GLP is like a diamond mine of information, in the sense that you have to shovel mountains of crap to find the diamonds, but it's still worth the pain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19680977
United States
11/13/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Nacht im Walde

User ID: 27667852
Germany
11/13/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: <<Scientific prediction as to the Sun and Dec 21, 2012>>
We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. - Anais Nin
Crispin Prospero
User ID: 27637753
Canada
11/13/2012 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
we're entering a vicinity of an area adjacent to a location,
the kind of place where there might be a vortex
or some kind of weird mirror.
These are just visions, it could also be something much better.
Prepare to enter a realm which is... unusual,
maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of new and different illusion.

a massive illusion,
truth is it’s your life that’s the illusion
while past, present, and future are merely figments of your imagination

the universe is always in its current expanding direction and becoming more and more disordered - entropy is increasing and always has been since the inception of the universe, as is time.
all inventions of convenience involve the splitting of certain atoms
illusions within illusions
1 grid or grand scale illusion containing many other figmented illusions
like a dream within a dream
And expanded it to two spatial dimensions, and get something that looks much more as your desired image for your imagination with applied magnetic supersymmetry from mind and wave particle duality in light

it's the illusion,
on your time.
within the favored time.
on or around the same time,
as the solstice

Thanks for your TIME
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27669364
United States
11/13/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah, right, not much will happen

aside from like tidal waves, aliens, ww3, starving people eating people, water all over the place, insects and disease
and blood with screaming

the 21st

december

easter n time zone

as a matter of fact today is an eclipes

an eclipse of hell
letsgetnihilistic

User ID: 26617053
United States
11/13/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe what Mayan leader Ac Tah has to say on the subject.
"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

"Freedom, baby...is never having to say you're sorry."-The Devil's Advocate

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."-George Orwell

"If I shall exist eternally, how shall I exist tomorrow?"-Franz Kafka
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10809107
United States
11/13/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
nothing
Sparrow and Medicine

User ID: 27667396
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think on the 22nd, 90% of GLP will commit suicide in disappointment.
"What happened to the legendary Chris Redfield, huh? What happened to you!?"
Sparrow and Medicine

User ID: 27667396
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's dat Mayan dude got to do with this?
"What happened to the legendary Chris Redfield, huh? What happened to you!?"
Mi'Kmaq

User ID: 1011258
Puerto Rico
11/13/2012 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Beating's will continue until Morale improves............sheep

GLP