Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,932 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,071,217
Pageviews Today: 1,958,062Threads Today: 661Posts Today: 14,465
06:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DECEMBER 21st only hours away now,,,,What to expect?

Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

User ID: 24063729
United States
11/14/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DECEMBER 21st only hours away now,,,,What to expect?
Please help make this THE OFFICIAL THREAD! Your thoughts matter here! THANK YOU!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27576674
Belgium
11/14/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
21 december 2012 is not the end of the world. But the end of a generation and the begin of a new generation. The mayas studied the stars for more then 1000 years. They where not stupid they knew something was gone to happen. Because its happend before and it will happen again. Change is necessary for the benefit off human kind. It will not be easy and bad things will happen, but in the end and the start everyone will know it was necessary.
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Comments??? coffee4
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
21 december 2012 is not the end of the world. But the end of a generation and the begin of a new generation. The mayas studied the stars for more then 1000 years. They where not stupid they knew something was gone to happen. Because its happend before and it will happen again. Change is necessary for the benefit off human kind. It will not be easy and bad things will happen, but in the end and the start everyone will know it was necessary.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27576674

And necessary IT IS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27718397
New Zealand
11/14/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
My opinion?...

1rof1

a whole lotta hogwash...isnt it ironic that the mayans couldnt even predict their own demise. On the 22nd December 2012, you'd be too embarrassed to admit that you were taken in by this nonsense
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
My opinion?...

1rof1

a whole lotta hogwash...isnt it ironic that the mayans couldnt even predict their own demise. On the 22nd December 2012, you'd be too embarrassed to admit that you were taken in by this nonsense
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27718397

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be embarrassed at all. If you had read the whole thread you would have seen what I believe:

I do NOT believe that the 21 of Dec. will bring about any "NATURAL" disasters. My belief is the TPTB will stage an event that may MIMIC NATURAL disaster because of all the hype on MSM and all the FEAR MONGERING that has been escalating as the date draws closer. I NEVER ONCE mentioned Niburu or that I even believe IN Niburu in this thread. All I'm saying is be prepared for anything. We all know that our world is experiencing ODD activities lately. No one can deny that. AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.
 Quoting: Whit3 Rabbit

And you're entitled to your own opinion as well. tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27576674
Belgium
11/14/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
My opinion?...

1rof1

All is fine, are planet is fine the people are happy and our nature is In no danger. Food is okay water is okay oceans are fine. There are no wars, polution, earthquakes, tsunamis. We have enough food, water oil gas for the next thousand years. Maybe nothing will happen that day but are you sure for the next years to come?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27718397
New Zealand
11/14/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
My opinion?...

1rof1

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be embarrassed at all. If you had read the whole thread you would have seen what I believe:

I do NOT believe that the 21 of Dec. will bring about any "NATURAL" disasters. My belief is the TPTB will stage an event that may MIMIC NATURAL disaster because of all the hype on MSM and all the FEAR MONGERING that has been escalating as the date draws closer. I NEVER ONCE mentioned Niburu or that I even believe IN Niburu in this thread. All I'm saying is be prepared for anything. We all know that our world is experiencing ODD activities lately. No one can deny that. AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION.

...actually my opinion was not regarding your post...it was on this widely held belief that the world is going to end on 21/12/12...yes I think something will happen on that day...the sun is going to rise like any other day...the end will not come...this planet has at least 1,007 years to go yet...
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
My opinion?...

1rof1

...actually my opinion was not regarding your post...it was on this widely held belief that the world is going to end on 21/12/12...yes I think something will happen on that day...the sun is going to rise like any other day...the end will not come...this planet has at least 1,007 years to go yet...

My sincere apologies. CHEERS!cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27455453
United States
11/14/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
i predict this in some form or other

kicking off after the 21st...and peaking in 2014

if you read the book it's a 10 year war of the undead. Don't ever put anything past a virus, they have been known to make people mad.

Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

if you read the book it's a 10 year war of the undead. Don't ever put anything past a virus, they have been known to make people mad.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27455453

I've been dyin' to see that movie. Looks intense! THANKS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
11/14/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you watch the Hancock videos?
It's over
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27576674

Yes it is the end of the world as you know it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23640357
Tanzania
11/14/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look at it this way the date December 21st 2012 at 11:11.

21/12/2012:

2+1+1+2+2+1+2=11

So the date is actually 11 11 11

We all know the Freemasons/Illuminati love numerology and 11 as we clearly saw on the 9/11:

•9/11=9+1+1=11
•WTC shaped like 11
•Took 11 years to build WTC
•NY 11the in constitution
11 years prior Bush Senior give NWO speech
•September 11th 2001 was 111 days before end of that year
•Flight for remote control plane was 11
•"Crew" on plane was 11
...etc Rik Clay knows more

So the date 21/12/2012 which we now know is 11 11 11 is the beginning of the Age of Aquarius, thus this date the Global Elite will begin setting up the big plans for the New World Order. The day will maybe just go by normally, many are distracted by the 2012 being the end of world and scare mongering, so the masses may not know the true meaning behind the date...but really who knows?...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27730548
Germany
11/14/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
WindyMind

User ID: 26518293
United States
11/14/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
IF ALL THESE DOOM WERE ALL TRUE...

you see next year i would have been 50 and retiring with good pension and about two million in lump sum cash. i though if doom were to come late this year, i should be retiring now....

then opportunity came when the new management of my company offered early retirement to our HR department and i thought of somehow applying and my wish being granted. i know they would have let me go. it's just that my wife had a change of heart and mind and cried that i don't retire yet.

you see, the money could've have paid off our debts (or i also thought of holding on to it IN CASE OF AN ECONOMIC RESET ...maybe a part of the money to buy food supplies and survival kits. no! no banks, i'll hold onto the money and hide it real good inside the house. because i thought if doom arrives, there'll be no banks anymore. put money in banks and say goodbye to it if an asteroid drops in from space or a global flood washes everything away.

i already conditioned myself on what to do when i retire --with and without the doom scenario. if no doom, i'm sure not far off that i'll be retiring and maybe next year, too.

what bothers me now is WHAT IF there is going to be doom come december 21, 2012? i'm most afraid of a global flood whether its cause will be ASTEROID, COMET (from the bible code), POLE SHIFT, SUPERMASSIVE ENERGY FROM THE CENTER OF THE MILKY WAY, FIRE FROM THE SKY OR KILLSHOTS OR THE SUN'S CMEs, or what have you.

Stop it now! Plan for the future in case you need it. One way to not roll during a depression is to have no debt, then maybe you will make it through.
while the rest of my officiemates plan their christmas holidays with fat bonuses and vacation, here i am worrying of doom and these people don't have the faintest idea of the dangers that may come starting december 21, 2012.

i feel somewhere between this huffy and this verysad.

(sorry i'm just pouring my heart out with all these grief!)
 Quoting: Stu V. StuvWx 1167821
jacksprat

Canada
11/14/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27455453

another zombie flick, looks crazy
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27669364
United States
11/14/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep

obvious

starvin cannibals and disease

and mad insane people all radioactive

and it starts on the 21st - eastern time zone

all at once

then insects and tidal waves

then screamoing and blood all over hte place
jacksprat

Canada
11/14/2012 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep

obvious

starvin cannibals and disease

and mad insane people all radioactive

and it starts on the 21st - eastern time zone

all at once

then insects and tidal waves

then screamoing and blood all over hte place
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27669364

maybe Drunvalo was correct in his videos when we enter the dimensional shift after the galactic alignment, thought + emotion = manifestation

whatever you think will manifest instantly in the 4th and 5th dimension

Do you think that is why the elite are drumming up a lot of fear before this shift, especially in movies, media, newspaper etc.,
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/14/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe the end starts on dec 21, 2012 and cycle completes march 21, 2013
sssss

User ID: 22811896
Australia
11/14/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
My opinion?...

1rof1

I find it completely ridiculous that you came to that conclusion.
They Maya learnt what they new because they they didnt have the things we have today, therefore for leisure, they observed the heavens.
Through experience and studying they discovered the changing of cycles, how does this remotely relate to knowing they would be wiped out by the Spanish.

If people like you spent the time to actually question your reality and study the facts you would realize theirs alot more going on in this universe than you think. You would also realize how limited our perceptions and ideologies are.
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Ohwell

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
My opinion?...

1rof1

I find it completely ridiculous that you came to that conclusion.
They Maya learnt what they new because they they didnt have the things we have today, therefore for leisure, they observed the heavens.
Through experience and studying they discovered the changing of cycles, how does this remotely relate to knowing they would be wiped out by the Spanish.

If people like you spent the time to actually question your reality and study the facts you would realize theirs alot more going on in this universe than you think. You would also realize how limited our perceptions and ideologies are.
 Quoting: sssss

Dont let him get to you......we also know very little about ourselves and the world we inhabit. Everything we know about the world came about as a result of the programming we received from childhood and still receiving. Who's to say that the programmers never confined our programming (to the language) we speak so that we don't know more than the boundaries of our vocabularies or educational training? Heck, we didnt even invent the language we speak and have no reference point for knowing words we say actually mean what they supposedly mean, if they mean anything.

Monkeys could be trained to value coconuts and to them, it would appear as the most precious thing in life. Does this sound similar to the human race? Are we any different from lab monkeys thought how to do a few tricks?

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/14/2012 09:10 PM
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
So if the Jews (no anti-semitism) control the media and pretty much run Hollywood, I wonder why they continue to make movies that don't come out till well-after December, some not 'til like 2015? Serious question.
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
hidingAAAAAAAnybody?

Last Edited by Whit3 Rabbit on 11/14/2012 10:37 PM
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
abombabombabombabombabombabombabombabombabombabombabombabombabombabombabombabombabombabomb

Last Edited by Whit3 Rabbit on 11/14/2012 10:46 PM
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/15/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
So if the Jews (no anti-semitism) control the media and pretty much run Hollywood, I wonder why they continue to make movies that don't come out till well-after December, some not 'til like 2015? Serious question.

The ego can be ignorant of truth, they may have all the plans for more production of movies but the universe, cycles and the earth also have plans
For instance people are still working, building high rises, doing renovations
It keeps the ego happy
But deep down inside they know something is amiss
Even just before the flood people were laughing at Noah totally in ignorance of astronomy cycles
LOLocon
User ID: 25513257
United States
11/15/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I made lots of calculations and I can say for certain that December 21st will be FOUR DAYS before christmas.
 Quoting: CripplingLies

I will have to agree with my colleague. After rigorous testing and advice from the LOLMAYAN community of basket weaving scholars, I have gathered the same facts as the quoted scientist.

Also

norespect
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

The ego can be ignorant of truth, they may have all the plans for more production of movies but the universe, cycles and the earth also have plans
For instance people are still working, building high rises, doing renovations
It keeps the ego happy
But deep down inside they know something is amiss
Even just before the flood people were laughing at Noah totally in ignorance of astronomy cycles
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1420740

Just like they're still selling cars with no interest 'til 2014. Life goes on...........until it doesn't.
ET*Dude

User ID: 25793339
Australia
11/15/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
They come...alien7
They Come...Destination>Earth...Arrival>>Imminent

GLP