Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,885 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 379,893
Pageviews Today: 649,556Threads Today: 314Posts Today: 4,380
07:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

DECEMBER 21st only hours away now,,,,What to expect?

No Ego
User ID: 962069
Canada
11/21/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: DECEMBER 21st only hours away now,,,,What to expect?
December 21, 2012.

On December 21-22 you will awake to your day with the world appearing as the same as always. Going forward from here you will start to think and ezperience things differnely, not extremely amplified just different because your perceptioms will start to change. Time will start to be experienced differently in a gradual way, not in a shock to the system way.

There will be the same stuff going on in the world and arounf you. Now to say this: Not everyone will experience the same. There will be still the clearing of the past(old to current) energies(consciousness).

This is about energy and vibrations and it is difficult to explain to the protein brain(ego).

There will be perceptions of positive and negative depending on your chosen experience(Soul chosen-the protein brain unawares).

The poles will start in a very very gradual shift but hardly noticeable in effect.

Heart attacks will be noted to increase in people of all ages is the only (negative I could say) as is know by me. I don't know other doom that I could say that would be the interest of those on this site. I am the doom thread killer lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12566526
United States
11/21/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Matrix News Updates, 2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26426080
United States
11/21/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think that all the talk of 2012 being "the end of the world" is all build-up so that TPTB can stage a massive event. MSM has been CRAMMING the idea down our throats more and more every day. Could be predictive programming to prepare us for something they are planning. Just my opinion.
 Quoting: Whit3 Rabbit

Sorry OP, but I disagree with that..the Mayan, The Hopi, The Egyptians, Terrance McKenna and a host of others, had no connection to TPTB.

I don't know if anything will come of all these predictions, but, TPTB had nothing to do with those predictions.

What I could agree with, is that TPTB may use these predictions to their own benefit to create a catastrophe if a natural one doesn’t happen.
 Quoting: my2centsworth

Now... this perception is worth thinking about... I wouldn't put it pass TPTB... Also, while THE EVENT may not happen exactly on 12/21/2012... everyone's guard will be down and perhaps THE EVENT will be a day or two or week later... then what?! There will be more massive destruction!hfbump
Zombietard

User ID: 28072869
Argentina
11/21/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
CyberCyrus

User ID: 27536919
Belgium
11/22/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
...to complete the picture, brent miller of the horizon project --before he vanished and now nowhere to be found-- gave stern warning to stay away from coastlines that will be inundated due to a pole shift (same advice from the belgian patrick geryl) "two or three days (i'm now quoting brent here)" or not long after december 21, 2012.
 Quoting: Tulisanes

so far, the STRONGEST ARGUMENT that led me to believe something may just happen on december 21, 2012 and onward are the proofs put forward by brent miller of the horizon project.

all of the following interviews by coast to coast am are science-driven. one can say that rogue scientists and researchers from the horizon project who deviate from the mainstream thinking built the case that there may yet be doom late this year.

today, it appears brent miller just disappeared, maybe now in safety at some high mountains where catastrophic flood won't reach him.

here are his three interviews:

the january, 2007 coast to coast interview:

the november, 2008 coast to coast interview:

the (last) january 2009 coast to coast interview:

Thanks for posting these interviews of brent miller. I now know the truth.

This guy is something else. It is frightening how convincing his arguments are. After listening to him, it al seems to fit like I haven't felt before. So much it makes my skin creep. Didn't even know about his project untill now. And now he suddenly vanished ?? I'm sorry but for a guy that intelligent to disappear at the right time after revealing what he found just means he is definitely on the right track imo.

I've been fascinated by doom for years, and searching for the truth (like we all tend to do), but I must admit that now I am convinced that what this brent guy describes in full detail, is EXACTLY what happened before and will happen now again very soon. No doubt in my mind anymore.

It just CANNOT be a coincidence the way everything fits together: the corals found on tops of mountains, the dustlayers in the ice, FEMA, the undergrounds our govmnts built, the maya's, all the old civilisations that simply vanished and their ancient tech, the galactic plain, the fact that indeed the outer planets HAVE shifted since last year, all the earthquakes, extreme weather like we NEVER had before, the underwater cities all around the world, the story of atlantis, noa's flood,...we can keep naming 100's of things that seem to coïncide. Just can't be random. can't be. It's becoming more and more obvious now. I for one am trying to mentally prepare myself for this. So should you all. Don't know but I think meditating or at least contemplating our existence seems like a good idea...

One more thing : anyone ever thought about the fact that Christmas is on 23d of december every year ? I really begin to believe that that date was chosen, not to celebrate the birth of someone, but rather to celebrate a new beginning. I think that is the REAL reason for the most important celebration of our era. To remember the end and the beginning. That would then also be the real meaning of alpha and omega. Sound familiar ? The maya's been showing that concept in their calendar all along. The cycle of beginning and end. I think christmas was invented to remember this event rather than the birth of the son of God. We ARE the son of God, always have been, and we never had a need for a "savier", rather than to be our own saviers. The Spirit lives inside us all regardless of Jesus to exist or not. We are responsible for our own actions, and we have to take responsability for it ourselves rather than handing it over to Jesus to pay for it all. Don't get me wrong, I believe in God as an entity and that Jesus was a real person who really existed with a very special gift of teaching love, but I always questioned the new testament as a true story rather than being a story of metaphores with the truth in the fine print. Remember that allmost everything in the bible is a metaphore, and I am convinced that the story of christmas is too. The real meaning is between the lines.

And everywhere I look I'm beginning to see this correlation with this recurring catastrophe : the bible, the Mahabharata, the maya's cycle count, atlantis, even the koran, they all seem to be telling the same story of an ending cycle.

Dont know whether to rejoice or to be sad for what seems to be coming, I kind of feel like both, cause I have two sons of 5 and 8, and I can't stop thinking of them and how they don't deserve to die like this. How to prepare them for something like this ??? I'm really at a loss for my kids, it's breaking my heart verysad

Let me wish you all the best none the less, God speed to everyone, and if you have kids of your own, be sure to have them close come the 21st... and when it happens, if it happens, when that final warning comes and the whole world shakes on it's foundation, hold them as thight as you can and don't let go while telling them you love them. Give them all you got in those last moments. I know I will. After that, I am confident that we will all meet on the other side, exisisting as a single being for a while, before OR moving on to the next realm, OR being reincarnated on this planet once more.
CyberCyrus

User ID: 27536919
Belgium
11/22/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
But off course, the ones that come back will have complete memory loss once again...
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

User ID: 24063729
United States
11/30/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

What I could agree with, is that TPTB may use these predictions to their own benefit to create a catastrophe if a natural one doesn’t happen.

That's the point I was trying to make. Sorry if I was unclear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 169265
United States
11/30/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Selfless bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28816731
Germany
12/01/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

The whole timing regarding the rapidly developing situations in Palestine/Iran/Syria and all that is awfully eerie to say the least, don't you agree?

And let's not forget this one here;

[link to www.presstv.ir]

Something's being planned... sfan
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

The whole timing regarding the rapidly developing situations in Palestine/Iran/Syria and all that is awfully eerie to say the least, don't you agree?

And let's not forget this one here;

[link to www.presstv.ir]

Something's being planned... sfan
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28816731

thank you for the post....very eerie indeed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28833615
Malaysia
12/01/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing is going to happen.

There is not going to be any "ascension" for the vast majority of greedy, evil, hateful, and selfish human beings....

Just more evil flourishing.
Horus Of the Two Horizons

User ID: 22454667
United States
12/01/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've already been posting my opinion more often these last few months because

1 - I'm more certain the seven year tribulation begins in December 2012

2 - I wrote a book detailing my research and conclusions

I think Judgment Day is at the end of 2019. For more info see my other posts on GLP or my web site [link to endtimesand2019.webs.com]

My publisher wanted to make sure my book isn't associated too much with 2012 doom so he insisted we remove 2012 from my original title and that it goes to print too late to be out before 12/21/2012 (though it should be printed within weeks now if he stays on target.)

You can already pre-order my book on Amazon.com
[link to www.amazon.com]

My bottom line - I think a world-changing event will occur this month that ushers in the tribulation, and an Arab-Israeli war followed by a seven year peace treaty brokered by the AC around 12/21/2012 would fit the bill perfectly.

FWIW the Maya did anticipate TEOTWAWKI but their description of the skies matches late 2019, not 2012 like their calendar.

One theory: Note the 12 year gap between the Maya start date in 3114 BC and India's Kali Yuga Age starting 3102 BC. I think the Maya date a "new world" from the beginning of the transition years of chaos, where others might date the world from the final event. So if the tribulation does start in December 2012, perhaps the Maya date TEOTWAWKI to this moment, whereas the last seven years from 2012 to 2019 are Biblically viewed as the last transition years at the end of the old world.
Horus Of the Two Horizons
Stefan Parlow

User ID: 1068734
Austria
12/01/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing is going to happen.

There is not going to be any "ascension" for the vast majority of greedy, evil, hateful, and selfish human beings....

Just more evil flourishing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28833615

Absolutely correct. The first ascension wave (rapture) will be about 2 months after the breaking of the 7th seal. Thst means 1. ascension wave in June 2013. The second ascension wave will be at the end of the 3. World War - it will be about January 2014. This goes hand in hand with the 3 day- and nightdarkness.
I am a mystic. My homepage is also in English
[link to christus-spricht.com (secure)]

download book: about December 29, it will be available via my homepage. A little bit later also via online-bookstores a softcover.

More than 500 visions,channelings and mystical experiences given by JESUS CHRIST!
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think Judgment Day is at the end of 2019. For more info see my other posts on GLP or my web site [link to endtimesand2019.webs.com]

My publisher wanted to make sure my book isn't associated too much with 2012 doom so he insisted we remove 2012 from my original title and that it goes to print too late to be out before 12/21/2012 (though it should be printed within weeks now if he stays on target.)

[link to www.amazon.com]

My bottom line - I think a world-changing event will occur this month that ushers in the tribulation, and an Arab-Israeli war followed by a seven year peace treaty brokered by the AC around 12/21/2012 would fit the bill perfectly.

FWIW the Maya did anticipate TEOTWAWKI but their description of the skies matches late 2019, not 2012 like their calendar.

One theory: Note the 12 year gap between the Maya start date in 3114 BC and India's Kali Yuga Age starting 3102 BC. I think the Maya date a "new world" from the beginning of the transition years of chaos, where others might date the world from the final event. So if the tribulation does start in December 2012, perhaps the Maya date TEOTWAWKI to this moment, whereas the last seven years from 2012 to 2019 are Biblically viewed as the last transition years at the end of the old world.
 Quoting: Horus Of the Two Horizons

Kinda lame to use GLP to promote selling your book don't ya think?
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
12/04/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for answers tounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12786780
Canada
12/04/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The one reason that makes me think nothing will happen on the 21st.

There is not ONE single event, way to many possible events.

Everyone has a diffrent "event" they say will happen.

Psy-Op years in the making since the 70's,Make people break from reality and then make them beleive what you want.

I think a event is going to happen but on their terms when they are ready.
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
12/04/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
December 21, 2012.

On December 21-22 you will awake to your day with the world appearing as the same as always. Going forward from here you will start to think and ezperience things differnely, not extremely amplified just different because your perceptioms will start to change. Time will start to be experienced differently in a gradual way, not in a shock to the system way.

There will be the same stuff going on in the world and arounf you. Now to say this: Not everyone will experience the same. There will be still the clearing of the past(old to current) energies(consciousness).

This is about energy and vibrations and it is difficult to explain to the protein brain(ego).

There will be perceptions of positive and negative depending on your chosen experience(Soul chosen-the protein brain unawares).

The poles will start in a very very gradual shift but hardly noticeable in effect.

Heart attacks will be noted to increase in people of all ages is the only (negative I could say) as is know by me. I don't know other doom that I could say that would be the interest of those on this site. I am the doom thread killer lol.
 Quoting: No Ego 962069

that sounds so boring, what happened to the pole shift?

WTF!!!
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15534724
Canada
12/04/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread with this amazing lucid dream may be what is going to happen around that time!
Thread: Prophetic Dream and I am Compelled to Share with Everyone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15534724
Canada
12/04/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread with this amazingly lucid dream may give a good idea what is going to happen around that time!
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
12/04/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread with this amazingly lucid dream may give a good idea what is going to happen around that time!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15534724

Thanks for posting. That dream sounds kinda scary
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28598370
United States
12/04/2012 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The entire different timeline thing confuses me a bit but the video on the forst page did say that no matter what timeline the global incident will happen no matter what and that makes sense. People cannot stop a meteor or pole shift. Even an earthquake would be difficult to stop even in a very advanced timeline.

Extensive loss of buildings near the coast...

This is interesting because I do not see how the people of earth could stop something like a meteor. The video also suggests that both timelines have the same thing happen basically but one had more of a warning.

To me I really hate the claim that what remote viewers see is an alternative timeline. WHile the possibility is there I feel it is just a way to discount their predictions when they get it wrong.

I think people like David Wilcock and Andrew Basiago are frauds but I do think that Basiago claims time travel based on remote viewers. Hence his issue with Ed Dames. He said that Washington would be underwater in 2013.

The only thing that the Mayans said is that nine gods would return. to me that suggests we will see heavenly bodies in the sky. Stars = gods to some ancients. Of course those ancient aliens could be returning.

To say that everything we know changes or it is the end of the world is a bold claim. Maybe time travelers told the ancient Mayans this. Their gods were somewhat modern and didn't look like them.
ShillsRUs

User ID: 8068220
United States
12/04/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Simply nothing....another mundane day.
ShillsRUs

United States
12/04/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
...to complete the picture, brent miller of the horizon project --before he vanished and now nowhere to be found-- gave stern warning to stay away from coastlines that will be inundated due to a pole shift (same advice from the belgian patrick geryl) "two or three days (i'm now quoting brent here)" or not long after december 21, 2012.

so far, the STRONGEST ARGUMENT that led me to believe something may just happen on december 21, 2012 and onward are the proofs put forward by brent miller of the horizon project.

all of the following interviews by coast to coast am are science-driven. one can say that rogue scientists and researchers from the horizon project who deviate from the mainstream thinking built the case that there may yet be doom late this year.

today, it appears brent miller just disappeared, maybe now in safety at some high mountains where catastrophic flood won't reach him.

here are his three interviews:

the january, 2007 coast to coast interview:

the november, 2008 coast to coast interview:

the (last) january 2009 coast to coast interview:

Thanks for posting these interviews of brent miller. I now know the truth.

This guy is something else. It is frightening how convincing his arguments are. After listening to him, it al seems to fit like I haven't felt before. So much it makes my skin creep. Didn't even know about his project untill now. And now he suddenly vanished ?? I'm sorry but for a guy that intelligent to disappear at the right time after revealing what he found just means he is definitely on the right track imo.

I've been fascinated by doom for years, and searching for the truth (like we all tend to do), but I must admit that now I am convinced that what this brent guy describes in full detail, is EXACTLY what happened before and will happen now again very soon. No doubt in my mind anymore.

It just CANNOT be a coincidence the way everything fits together: the corals found on tops of mountains, the dustlayers in the ice, FEMA, the undergrounds our govmnts built, the maya's, all the old civilisations that simply vanished and their ancient tech, the galactic plain, the fact that indeed the outer planets HAVE shifted since last year, all the earthquakes, extreme weather like we NEVER had before, the underwater cities all around the world, the story of atlantis, noa's flood,...we can keep naming 100's of things that seem to coïncide. Just can't be random. can't be. It's becoming more and more obvious now. I for one am trying to mentally prepare myself for this. So should you all. Don't know but I think meditating or at least contemplating our existence seems like a good idea...

One more thing : anyone ever thought about the fact that Christmas is on 23d of december every year ? I really begin to believe that that date was chosen, not to celebrate the birth of someone, but rather to celebrate a new beginning. I think that is the REAL reason for the most important celebration of our era. To remember the end and the beginning. That would then also be the real meaning of alpha and omega. Sound familiar ? The maya's been showing that concept in their calendar all along. The cycle of beginning and end. I think christmas was invented to remember this event rather than the birth of the son of God. We ARE the son of God, always have been, and we never had a need for a "savier", rather than to be our own saviers. The Spirit lives inside us all regardless of Jesus to exist or not. We are responsible for our own actions, and we have to take responsability for it ourselves rather than handing it over to Jesus to pay for it all. Don't get me wrong, I believe in God as an entity and that Jesus was a real person who really existed with a very special gift of teaching love, but I always questioned the new testament as a true story rather than being a story of metaphores with the truth in the fine print. Remember that allmost everything in the bible is a metaphore, and I am convinced that the story of christmas is too. The real meaning is between the lines.

And everywhere I look I'm beginning to see this correlation with this recurring catastrophe : the bible, the Mahabharata, the maya's cycle count, atlantis, even the koran, they all seem to be telling the same story of an ending cycle.

Dont know whether to rejoice or to be sad for what seems to be coming, I kind of feel like both, cause I have two sons of 5 and 8, and I can't stop thinking of them and how they don't deserve to die like this. How to prepare them for something like this ??? I'm really at a loss for my kids, it's breaking my heart verysad

Let me wish you all the best none the less, God speed to everyone, and if you have kids of your own, be sure to have them close come the 21st... and when it happens, if it happens, when that final warning comes and the whole world shakes on it's foundation, hold them as thight as you can and don't let go while telling them you love them. Give them all you got in those last moments. I know I will. After that, I am confident that we will all meet on the other side, exisisting as a single being for a while, before OR moving on to the next realm, OR being reincarnated on this planet once more.
 Quoting: CyberCyrus

the guy is a proven fraud. he took the money and ran. plain and simple.
ShillsRUs

United States
12/04/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.amazon.com]

Quoting: Horus Of the Two Horizons

Kinda lame to use GLP to promote selling your book don't ya think?

Not at all IMHO. What better place than a conspiracy, lunatic fringe website. Very appropriate indeed.

Will agree that a paid ad to the site would have been the better route.
ThaSaltineCracka

User ID: 13467274
United States
12/04/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
If something's BIG is s'posed to happen let it actually happen already, i'm tired of people getting hyped up over false doom. Lets get this done and over with
BAN MONSANTO!
THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS 1776!
Tulisanes

User ID: 1167821
United States
12/04/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
the guy is a proven fraud. he took the money and ran. plain and simple.
 Quoting: ShillsRUs

brent miller disappeared and, apparently, became a fraud --if you try to look him up in Youtube.

i've been searching for brent miller. i've been wondering what happened to him. it turns out there are MANY MANY brent millers out there, including a brent miller who, as accused by somebody in a number of uploaded videos, owes him money!

my thorough research uncovered that, it appears, there is a deliberate attempt to discredit brent miller of the horizon project ...by The Powers That Be, maybe (though i can't prove it)?

IT TURNS THIS OTHER BRENT MILLER ACCUSED OF FRAUD IS AN AFRICAN AMERICAN --WHO ALSO USES THE NAME GOSPEL JACKSON.

AS PROOF, PLS. JUMP TO THE 7 MINUTES OF THIS VID:
goaway

the real brent miller of the horizon project is legit, alright. i just wish he comes out, even for the last time.

Last Edited by Tulisanes on 12/05/2012 01:14 AM
jacksprat

User ID: 1420740
Canada
12/05/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
If something's BIG is s'posed to happen let it actually happen already, i'm tired of people getting hyped up over false doom. Lets get this done and over with
 Quoting: ThaSaltineCracka

true let's get it done and move on
jacksprat
Whit3 Rabbit  (OP)

United States
12/05/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ThaSaltineCracka

true let's get it done and move on
 Quoting: jacksprat

I have to agree as well.....I'm sick of all the false doom dates....WE WILL SEE. If this falls through I believe I will lose all belief in ANY future "doom dates"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1634447
United States
12/05/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
”The brain(collective consiousness/non-local) is one multiperson ajna chakra, which one day as a unitary totality (each individual) will open, discerning and annihilating (the third eye of shiva)((pineal gland)). all who participate in it (the brain) will see as i saw; they will be inside the eye(the brain/non-local); everything outside will be blasted(our current reality), “burned like chaff” i.e. cease to exsist. At that point (instanly) the brain will generate its(our) own(collective) world of itself(ourselves). It, collectivly, will totally control its world.”- modified writings of philip k dick

GLP