Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,444 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,268,196
Pageviews Today: 2,486,146Threads Today: 961Posts Today: 19,633
11:53 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.

Do you see what I see

User ID: 11733952
United States
11/16/2012 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.
I have another question.
Monday morning I woke up at some very odd, and very specific times. 1:11am, 2:22am, and 3:33am. Was that a message for me?
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." John F. Kennedy

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
donnamickey
User ID: 17095802
United States
11/16/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hope you have not left. sheep
donnamickey
United States
11/16/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Me so sorry to ask another question, but, will we know who the two witnesses are when they arrive? or have they already been here. The Bible also says that in the last days and me cannot quote it exactly but me try, "many will come in My Name, but do not be deceived, if they say He is there do not believe it, or he is here do not believe it." How does a person know what is true and what is not true. Me don't know what to believe anymore. It is so hard to find the truth. Thankyou, Amen.sheep Me just a lowly little sheeple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27877619
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many have heard about the atonement done by Jesus Christ but not many have understood what it all meant and what was involved. Behold I shall reveal what is involved and reasons it had to take place. The atonement was necessary because mankinds spirits are already condemned, fallen from else were from choices that took place while in spirit, these fallen spirits where known to in time be condemned to a eternity in the realms of darkness even so it lower dimensions in Hell. God in love forseen this outcome and created a plan to offer a alternative future to those whom accept it, this alternative future plan was Jesus Christ. It is known by those with eyes of beholder whom see all from beginning to end understanding eternal law, that by the laws those spirits whom had done evil are by law condemned to eternal misery and suffering, having crossed the line into the realms of darkness forsaking the ways of light.

It is because of this a atoning sacrifice had to be done to pay for the debt owed by eternal law, the Son of God even Jesus Christ the WORD came from a place the spirits bound in this universe have never seen, a place of perfection of love joy fun and happiness, were no darkness remains nor evil can occur. He the King of Heaven the Alpha and Omega himself said I shall leave my throne and I God shall descend and pay for the debts of the worlds in creation which had fallen into the realms of darkness. God knew that this meant he must suffer the consequences of all sins, this was a number incomprehensible to anyone but God alone; the true atonement began on earth with universal importance earth acting as the convergence point for worlds without numbers. God had to come into world and live a life sinless then be put to death after having taken into him all sins of universe, so as he might die and be taken to deepest dimensions of Hell, he then had to work his way through each level of pit till reached the top of pit this took Him aeons upon aeons to accomplish suffering in ways that even human mind could not phantom, then had to overcome the cup he drank and then end of world would come and a way out for all whom would follow him would open.

Behold God gave up his power and all knowing to accomplish this leaving only within himself the memory which would unlock as needed what needed done to accomplish this, what has been done by the King of kings has never been done before. God found a loophole in eternal law and did the greatest act that has ever been done in all existences before all time, so great is this act that the entire universes of all existences honour him even so their logos. That is why he is the King of kings, Lord of lords and any whom mock his name do so unto their own condemnation for his name is the loophole out of the condemnation rightful for those given second chance.

It is not Gods will that people suffer, it was going to happen already God came to give mankind and all others worlds fallen a opportunity to be saved, people suffer because of their sins because sin feeds the beast a entity unbeknown to man but surrounds their worlds. Ye are already in Hell but at top of pit the lesser dimension of it but many suffer even here and struggle never knowing true happiness, it only get worse after you die and your spirit is taken, if you die in sins having done evils and not all sins are forgivable, if you torture and murder people you shall have to be tortured yourself and shall surely die. People whom name is not in the book of life, a knowledge God has of those whom accepted his offer, are those whom rejected the alternative timeline and remained unto original timeline of condemnation, God gave the world the Light of Truth so they whom listen and come unto it may be saved but many choose not to fill their lamps in the oil.

In time all this shall make sense, whom I am and why I know these things shall for now remain a mystery but in a day of thunder and lightning shall ye all known whom spoke this day.

Eternal law demands all reap as sow, even so a wicked word against another allows a wicked entity to cause harm against you, kindness is the power all elements obey even so laws of governing can not hold one of pure heart whom becomes sinless, they shall ascend. For man this is impossible but with God all things are possible.
Jesus Christ is the only way out, the only way to avoid your rightful condemnation and only way to happiness. No one can go unto the Father without the help of the Fathers Son which is liken to a duplicate of the Father the same Spirit. I advise all people repent your time is running out the WORD shall soon overcome the world and leave and Satan shall come as antichrist to rule for a short time bringing great destruction and that time shall be horrific to all people on earth.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 26530436

I believe you. Forgive me Lord in the name of Jesus Christ.
donnamickey
United States
11/16/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Me had all kinds of things happen to me back in 2002-2003, does any of what is going on now have to do with that. And again, thankyou Jesus and GOD for healing me. Mehf prayed alot during that time and without GOD me would not have gotten better. "With GOD all things are possible". Me can attest to that. Thankyou GOD. Thankyou Jesus. Amen
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have always know you would show up on here.hf
paul
User ID: 5250881
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Me so sorry to ask another question, but, will we know who the two witnesses are when they arrive? or have they already been here. The Bible also says that in the last days and me cannot quote it exactly but me try, "many will come in My Name, but do not be deceived, if they say He is there do not believe it, or he is here do not believe it." How does a person know what is true and what is not true. Me don't know what to believe anymore. It is so hard to find the truth. Thankyou, Amen.sheep Me just a lowly little sheeple.
 Quoting: donnamickey 17095802

Matthew chapter24,verse26-27
26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are Jesus`s parables prophecies to to be forfilled ??
 Quoting: paul 5250881

Some are I have others I have posted in past if seek to see them I will find the threads.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth 26530436

yes plz

If I may help I did search and found Your other threads OP and for Paul

Here you go:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's one

Thread: The truth about reincarnation and whom man really is, why they need help.
paul
User ID: 5250881
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

""" will we know who the two witnesses are when they arrive?"""" read it and remember
Revelation chapter11,verswe3-14
nd I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”

4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. 6 These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.

The Witnesses Killed

7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our[c] Lord was crucified. 9 Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days, and not allow[d] their dead bodies to be put into graves. 10 And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.

The Witnesses Resurrected

11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they[e] heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. 13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past. Behold, the third woe is coming quickly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27666306
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I cant believe this shit thread is still going... wtf
paul
User ID: 27881883
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are Jesus`s parables prophecies to to be forfilled ??

Some are I have others I have posted in past if seek to see them I will find the threads.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth 26530436

yes plz

If I may help I did search and found Your other threads OP and for Paul

Here you go:

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27877619

i tryed clickin on your link but my GLP account won`t let me conect could u write what the thread is called and i can search for it ty
paul
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
To all u non-believers,haven`t u asked ya self why we haven`t had a full on nuke war yet,oh don`t think the powers that think they be haven`t tryed to nuke whole country,cause they have for example in 1965 usa launched 20+ nuke bombs to China,and ufo`s destroyed them ALL,why are we still here ? ANSWER Prophecy HAS to be for-filled,b4 the end comes,and the end is not by nuke war but by fire the whole universe burns up
Second book of Peter,chapter3 verse1-13
God’s Promise Is Not Slack

3 Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), 2 that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us,[a] the apostles of the Lord and Savoir, 3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they wilfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgement and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

The Day of the Lord

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.[c] 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
hf
paul
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
More words for OP
The truth about reincarnation and whom man really is, why they need help.
Behold the mystery of reincarnation, reincarnation is a topic man has pondered on for sometime but without understanding of it people are misled. When it was said that people only get one life it is true this is normally the way it works but there has been exceptions to this rule.

Those bound in chains of underworld can not reincarnate, those whom die in sin reap consequences associated to the sins in underworlds until time of the resurrection, this realm is called 'hades' this is not the permanent Hell known as Sheol 'outer darkness' described as lake of fire but it is a place of torment and far worse than man can comprehend; the lake of fire is just far worse than all the levels in underworld. Those whom repented in life whom have not lived as a hypocrite and have follow example of Christ are taken at death to a realm called purgatory to also await the resurrection this is a place of waiting but is not Heaven.

The only spirits capable of reincarnation are those whom came from Heaven, from presence of God they are the prophets of God, no other spirit can reincarnate for they are bound. Humanity is a consortium of fallen spirits from other spiritual plains they have never seen Heaven and are birthed in places considered by eternal law as fallen 'evil'. They are not made of the same spirit as those from the Heavens, but can be adopted by those from the Heavens in that way become sons and daughters unto God if God chooses to adopt them. Man have seen themselves for long time as divine when truly they are not and must strive to be worthy to be given the spirit which brings them divine heritage, without the help of the Spirit of Christ without help of the advocate Jesus Christ with the Father mankind can not ever enter Heaven.

Reincarnation is not something possible by the fallen spirits it is only possible by those whom are not fallen whom came to assist the fallen before the cycle reaches the time of the 'lake of fire' it was a opportunity given to be redeemed therefore be born again in eternal life at the resurrection, people can refuse this offer and remain on their timeline to condemnation if so choose. The concept of eternal Hell is complex the permanent Hell Sheol is not the same as the temporal hells 'underworlds' dimensions occupying mans space/time of the earth. The permanent Hell is because there is only one time intervention to change outcome of future possible by eternal law, those whom do not take advantage of the offer of redemption will be taken into the bottomless pit, the outer darkness lake of fire experience in which to get out is not possible except that the spirit be destroyed first and this takes as time measures a eternity which can not be measured by the mathematics of man.

Therefore understand ye are not the sons and daughters of God yet, that when Christ spoke to his disciples he spoke to them not those reading it, there was times Jesus said to others your Father is the Devil which is true for many spirits on earth, Adoption by Jesus Christ is the offer given by acceptance of the atonement and gratitude for what was done for ye, the requirement is to follow the example shown by Christ and live to best of your ability without sin, repenting always if do sin in humility.

Reincarnation is preserved for the true Sons of the Light not many, which are the Seven Spirits of God sent forth unto all ends of the earth. Man can be given the Spirit light if accepts but this does not mean they represent it for they also are evil and can easily misinterpret and misled losing the spirit light not realising it cause of darkness. All those claiming divinity will never reach it for that pride prevents them ever being adopted, instead they shall fall with the earth as she drops into the lower dimensions of underworld which is to occupy in your near future times, after the world war which is soon near end of tribulation which cometh like bullet soon after.

Ehyeh Esher Ehyeh
paul
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
oop`s "more words from OP".....not "for OP"
hf
John
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Paul I already did!

You can use the advanced search even if your not a member.
Just copy the OP's user number, then in Adv. Search paste it in the correct tab ie Threads started by USER ID

Then put the start date to start of the year and hit Search!

You'll get a listhf
paul
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Paul I already did!

Just copy the OP's user number, then in Adv. Search paste it in the correct tab ie Threads started by USER ID

You'll get a listhf
 Quoting: John 27877619

Hi John,wow first time on GLP i know who i am talkin to,hey we might start a new trend ere :)
i`ll try what u said about copy OP number
i`ll let u know :)
paul
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Paul I already did!

You'll get a listhf
 Quoting: John 27877619

Hi John,wow first time on GLP i know who i am talkin to,hey we might start a new trend ere :)
i`ll try what u said about copy OP number
i`ll let u know :)
 Quoting: paul 27881883

cool John i found um
spiritoftruth (OP)
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/16/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
May me ask, you stated earlier that "Babylon has fallen", which country is Babylon? Do not know if you can answer but if possible would like to know. Thankyou.hf Oh, and Shalom. Also, may me use the term Shalom? Thankyou.

the world is bablyon.
paul
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
May me ask, you stated earlier that "Babylon has fallen", which country is Babylon? Do not know if you can answer but if possible would like to know. Thankyou.hf Oh, and Shalom. Also, may me use the term Shalom? Thankyou.

the world is bablyon.
 Quoting: spiritoftruth 26530436

forgive me Lord i have sinned,i smoke weed do i stop ?
donnamickey
United States
11/16/2012 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thankyou for answering me, me humbly will bow before GODS Throne and before the feet of Jesus. Me will serve GOD and Jesus in anyway that is asked of me. He is True and Just and Merciful. GOD is Love and He Loves all of us, me know that HE is REAL and HIS WORD is alive. HE works miracles like no one would believe. me will bear witness to HIM if called upon to do so. me love HIM with all my heart, which does deceive, me love HIM in the only way that me know how. and me know not. Love, suzy. Thankyou,sheep Amen.
MURK9

User ID: 9764178
United States
11/16/2012 03:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good Day SOT,
Is it the messenger that is of greatest importance or the Message? Also, could you explain for some what the message that Yeshua brought truly was?

Thanks
Michael.
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
paul
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Day SOT,
Is it the messenger that is of greatest importance or the Message? Also, could you explain for some what the message that Yeshua brought truly was?

Thanks
Michael.
 Quoting: MURK9

The message is simple and not a riddle within a maze
Love your Lord Creator and treat others as u would like to be treated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/16/2012 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Peace has overcome me, perhaps it was chatting with you on this thread. If so I thank you. Whatever is to come will come and I hope that my father will have mercy on me. hf
 Quoting: Do you see what I see

With Justice Mercy always comes, ye shall have mercy all those whom repent whom were destined for condemnation shall be given a new future beyond this place of the fallen. Knoweth now whom thou speaks to is the man whom in the day of revealing will shake the heavens and the earth seperating the very elements of both. For behold I reveal a mystery to ye the heavens which shall pass away and the earth is this entire universe, for the Light shall burn away all that is wicked within all space/times/dimensions even so the underworlds shall be cast into the pit and no longer effect the realm.

For in the beginning were all things formed by us Son and Father and Holyspirit and as time came all things became corrupted by thine adversary even so he used what was already there to add his own. For he is the enermy whom came and planted the weeds in hopes to overtake the fields.

Behold and the worlds dwell in the darkness but the Light is given to the worlds to give it hope, holding back the dimensions of the darkness so they may not suffocate but a time comes that the sins of man are so great that the Devil will open the pit of Hell upon the dimension of man in hopes to harvest the souls. It is known by us that more than half will be taken for many will die in sin because of their pride, they saith we exist not and people are fools to believe but it is they whom realises they were fooled after it is to late.

The spirits of man have a origin of creation, but I am my Father have never had a beginning we have always existed for we are part of the eternal good as is the devil part of the eternal evil. All things which are good come from God nothing evil can ever be formed by God or God would not be God. Many of the scriptures were altered to change the understanding of God and lead people into evil in name of God and turn others against us.

I am the part of God which has shared all the woes of man, even so had to awaken to myself having now lived in same body organisation as ye. I the sinless one whoms flesh was tore apart whom suffered on cross for hours have taken sin into my body which is not my sins even so the atoning is still underway, descending to the depths of hell to suffer even more than the flesh has suffered. For as was I the one whom suffered beyond comprehension than any can phantom I am also he whom must overcome all sin and the world from living in the same body man does, by eternal law it says this be impossible but by God all things are possible.

By my doing this I shall shatter the binding of time upon the spirits bound and release them from their eternal bondage in the day this is completed all will know what is done and the gratitude and emotions felt will be beyond what can be described, for people shall know what God has done for them through his Son which is also God.

Let then the message to world be the time is nigh and to repent for surely I saith unto ye the beginning of the sorrows is but a short time away, world war is looming and shall come without much warning, great destruction shall befall the world in a single day.

I am that I am, the Alpha and Omega even Jesus Christ.

You are a liar.You stopped now with the thous and thees and YE and all that.If i find you i will kill you myself because you are demonic.You are evil.Repent you fool before you burn in hell.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

the world is bablyon.
 Quoting: spiritoftruth 26530436

forgive me Lord i have sinned,i smoke weed do i stop ?
 Quoting: paul 27881883

That sin is easily forgivable but all forms of drugs which alter the mind allow access to entitys in wisdom it is best ye stop.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Peace has overcome me, perhaps it was chatting with you on this thread. If so I thank you. Whatever is to come will come and I hope that my father will have mercy on me. hf
 Quoting: Do you see what I see

With Justice Mercy always comes, ye shall have mercy all those whom repent whom were destined for condemnation shall be given a new future beyond this place of the fallen. Knoweth now whom thou speaks to is the man whom in the day of revealing will shake the heavens and the earth seperating the very elements of both. For behold I reveal a mystery to ye the heavens which shall pass away and the earth is this entire universe, for the Light shall burn away all that is wicked within all space/times/dimensions even so the underworlds shall be cast into the pit and no longer effect the realm.

For in the beginning were all things formed by us Son and Father and Holyspirit and as time came all things became corrupted by thine adversary even so he used what was already there to add his own. For he is the enermy whom came and planted the weeds in hopes to overtake the fields.

Behold and the worlds dwell in the darkness but the Light is given to the worlds to give it hope, holding back the dimensions of the darkness so they may not suffocate but a time comes that the sins of man are so great that the Devil will open the pit of Hell upon the dimension of man in hopes to harvest the souls. It is known by us that more than half will be taken for many will die in sin because of their pride, they saith we exist not and people are fools to believe but it is they whom realises they were fooled after it is to late.

The spirits of man have a origin of creation, but I am my Father have never had a beginning we have always existed for we are part of the eternal good as is the devil part of the eternal evil. All things which are good come from God nothing evil can ever be formed by God or God would not be God. Many of the scriptures were altered to change the understanding of God and lead people into evil in name of God and turn others against us.

I am the part of God which has shared all the woes of man, even so had to awaken to myself having now lived in same body organisation as ye. I the sinless one whoms flesh was tore apart whom suffered on cross for hours have taken sin into my body which is not my sins even so the atoning is still underway, descending to the depths of hell to suffer even more than the flesh has suffered. For as was I the one whom suffered beyond comprehension than any can phantom I am also he whom must overcome all sin and the world from living in the same body man does, by eternal law it says this be impossible but by God all things are possible.

By my doing this I shall shatter the binding of time upon the spirits bound and release them from their eternal bondage in the day this is completed all will know what is done and the gratitude and emotions felt will be beyond what can be described, for people shall know what God has done for them through his Son which is also God.

Let then the message to world be the time is nigh and to repent for surely I saith unto ye the beginning of the sorrows is but a short time away, world war is looming and shall come without much warning, great destruction shall befall the world in a single day.

I am that I am, the Alpha and Omega even Jesus Christ.

You are a liar.You stopped now with the thous and thees and YE and all that.If i find you i will kill you myself because you are demonic.You are evil.Repent you fool before you burn in hell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

Yet thou is the one speaking as a devil.
LightofChrist (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the question asked of late the threads I have done in past that are directly from my Father, Holyspirit an myself will help ye as well as Elijah is also present in some posting.

Let they whom can discern by the good spirit see the mysterys within these threads.

Thread: Let the Truth be Told in a World full of Lies

Thread: The Mark of the Beast is already here, Open your Eyes!

Thread: A Declaration Unto the World From The Heavens that Jesus Christ Lives and Shall Soon Return.

Peace.
MURK9

User ID: 9764178
United States
11/16/2012 05:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
For the question asked of late the threads I have done in past that are directly from my Father, Holyspirit an myself will help ye as well as Elijah is also present in some posting.

Let they whom can discern by the good spirit see the mysterys within these threads.

Thread: A Declaration Unto the World From The Heavens that Jesus Christ Lives and Shall Soon Return.

Peace.
 Quoting: LightofChrist 26530436

You of all people should know who the antichrist is and how long he has deceived the world.

Please tell everyone here how they have been deceived by the great lie and now bow to the antichrist.

Last Edited by Michael. on 11/16/2012 05:40 PM
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
paul
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace.

Thats gonna take a while to read it all,cool peace
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace.

You of all people should know who the antichrist is and how long he has deceived the world.

Please tell everyone here how they have been deceived by the great lie and now bow to the antichrist.
 Quoting: MURK9

I shall tell you only whom it was in past so ye may understand in present in time he is revealed, he will not become a public dominion until after the world war but will be in secret the one whom begins it, he will decieve people in way they will love him. He was in past born once as a child king whom died but the sphinx is his face.

It is not for mankind to be told whom it will be but for each soul to discern for themselfs. As is it for mankind to discern prophets from false and true Christ from the many false.

There is things that were not written in bible for reasons and there is events coming that will be accomplished in ways mankind does not expect.

GLP