Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,137 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,211,388
Pageviews Today: 2,022,968Threads Today: 833Posts Today: 14,460
07:26 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.

MURK9

User ID: 9764178
United States
11/16/2012 06:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.
For the question asked of late the threads I have done in past that are directly from my Father, Holyspirit an myself will help ye as well as Elijah is also present in some posting.

Let they whom can discern by the good spirit see the mysterys within these threads.

Thread: Let the Truth be Told in a World full of Lies

Thread: The Mark of the Beast is already here, Open your Eyes!

Thread: A Declaration Unto the World From The Heavens that Jesus Christ Lives and Shall Soon Return.

Peace.
 Quoting: LightofChrist 26530436

You of all people should know who the antichrist is and how long he has deceived the world.

Please tell everyone here how they have been deceived by the great lie and now bow to the antichrist.
 Quoting: MURK9

I shall tell you only whom it was in past so ye may understand in present in time he is revealed, he will not become a public dominion until after the world war but will be in secret the one whom begins it, he will decieve people in way they will love him. He was in past born once as a child king whom died but the sphinx is his face.

It is not for mankind to be told whom it will be but for each soul to discern for themselfs. As is it for mankind to discern prophets from false and true Christ from the many false.

There is things that were not written in bible for reasons and there is events coming that will be accomplished in ways mankind does not expect.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 26530436

Is there not one who is a false Christ that is worshiped by many right now? Please tell us who that one is and how he came to be.
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
donnamickey
User ID: 17095802
United States
11/16/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
me will humbly bow and fall on my face to GOD the creator of Heaven and Earth and to Jesus Christ the ONLY BEGOTTON SON OF GOD, born to Mary, and me will worship ONLY HIM. if HE will allow me to and have Mercy upon my soul. me will love HIM, The Lord my GOD, Jesus Christ, with all of my heart, all of my soul and all of my mind to the best of my ability. me have sinned and am not Holy, me asks for forgiveness alot. Hope that GOD is not offended by me or offended that me ask too many questions or for forgivness too many times, me ask to be led by Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ died on the cross for me, and was raised from the dead 3 days later. It is not for me to decide if me may worship or serve HIM, the Lord my GOD, creator of The Heavens and The Earth, that is for The Lord Jesus Christ to decide. Please have mercy upon my soul, The Lord of Lords, the King of Kings, faithful and true. Jesus Christ please lead me to where you need me to be, and hopefully beside still waters and green pastures. me knock and hope that the door will be opened to by Jesus Christ and hope that me be saved. me know not. Thankyou, Jesus, Amen.sheep me hope to follow HIM and pray for comfort to those in need. me humbly pray for all of the people who lost their homes by the hurricane and for all of the people of Japan who are going through horrible things because of the tsumani and fukushima. Thankyou Jesus again, Amen. me also think that just maybe, the amish have it right, but me cannot know who has anything right or wrong, that is not my place. 1dunno1
suzy
United States
11/16/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ, the real one and GOD, my creator is the only me shall ever bow to. Amen and a whole bunch more. Jesus loves me yes i know for the Bible tells me so. hf
MURK9

United States
11/16/2012 06:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ, the real one and GOD, my creator is the only me shall ever bow to. Amen and a whole bunch more. Jesus loves me yes i know for the Bible tells me so. hf
 Quoting: suzy 17095802

hf
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
suzy
United States
11/16/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
me is blind and do not see, me is deaf and cannot hear. me can only imagine what it will be like to see the Lord and walk with Him. He is faithful and true. He does not speak lies but only the truth. GOD has blessed me tremendously and me thank HIM, me fear GOD and the Lord Jesus Christ the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, who died on the cross for me and was raised from the dead. Thankyou Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords and King of Kings. Amen
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/16/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: suzy 17095802

gratitude is all that is required. Stand ye are loved as is all even those whom will be lost in times to come.
suzy
United States
11/16/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
me is grateful beyond words as much as me can be for me is a lowly littly human to the Lord Jesus Christ for without him me would not be saved. by the way, what does human mean, if me may ask humbly. Thankyou Jesus, Amen.
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the question asked of late the threads I have done in past that are directly from my Father, Holyspirit an myself will help ye as well as Elijah is also present in some posting.

Let they whom can discern by the good spirit see the mysterys within these threads.

Thread: Let the Truth be Told in a World full of Lies

Thread: The Mark of the Beast is already here, Open your Eyes!

Thread: A Declaration Unto the World From The Heavens that Jesus Christ Lives and Shall Soon Return.

Peace.
 Quoting: LightofChrist 26530436

You of all people should know who the antichrist is and how long he has deceived the world.

Please tell everyone here how they have been deceived by the great lie and now bow to the antichrist.

I shall tell you only whom it was in past so ye may understand in present in time he is revealed, he will not become a public dominion until after the world war but will be in secret the one whom begins it, he will decieve people in way they will love him. He was in past born once as a child king whom died but the sphinx is his face.

It is not for mankind to be told whom it will be but for each soul to discern for themselfs. As is it for mankind to discern prophets from false and true Christ from the many false.

There is things that were not written in bible for reasons and there is events coming that will be accomplished in ways mankind does not expect.

Is there not one who is a false Christ that is worshiped by many right now? Please tell us who that one is and how he came to be.

muhammad infuelenced by moloch also known as allah...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27752303
Netherlands
11/16/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
But you are powerless so how could that be so? Also, you have not fulfilled the Prophecy so you are just a liar and deceiver. A very very foolish one that.

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. Revelation 1:7

Repent of your blasphemy or perish in the Lake of Fire, total annihilation.
MURK9

United States
11/16/2012 06:54 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: spiritoftruth111 26530436

Why are you so afraid to say the truth? might you then be dividing your own house?
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
But you are powerless so how could that be so? Also, you have not fulfilled the Prophecy so you are just a liar and deceiver. A very very foolish one that.

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. Revelation 1:7

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27752303

it shall happen in that day to fulfill that scripture but in way man does not expect. ye blasphemy against the holyspirit by speaking a ye do to me.
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why are you so afraid to say the truth? might you then be dividing your own house?

all ive said in this thread is the truth. tempt not lord thy God we will speak on things we choose to not what is demanded of us.
MURK9

United States
11/16/2012 07:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
By Yeshua's own words we are to test the spirits.

I bear the mark of God the Creator, Our Father, He who was , is, and shall be. The one whom no other is above. Who's mark do you carry?
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I bear the mark of God the Creator, Our Father, He who was , is, and shall be. The one whom no other is above. Who's mark do you carry?

ye are misled and need to repent, all spirits but God are to be tested by testing God ye have already failed. For the Word is given so those with eyes to see will but those without will remain blind.
MURK9

United States
11/16/2012 07:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

ye are misled and need to repent, all spirits but God are to be tested by testing God ye have already failed. For the Word is given so those with eyes to see will but those without will remain blind.

I test not God but a man of flesh who claims to be God.

You are not God the creator, you cannot do squat! Prove it take your best shot, you can't and you know it. BECAUSE MY GOD The Creator is above your rotten flesh and spirit. God the father protects me from all you unclean spirits. SO as you Aussies like to say BUGGER OFF!
donnamickey
United States
11/16/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
i don't want to know any secrets and only want to worship my GOD The Creator of all things. Amen
donnamickey
United States
11/16/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
and ask for forgivness from Jesus Christ the Lord. Amen
donnamickey
United States
11/16/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
And it does say to test the spirits, but never test GOD who created all things.
donnamickey
United States
11/16/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
And me, don't believe that he will come as an alien. I believe that they are the deception.
MURK9

United States
11/16/2012 08:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
i don't want to know any secrets and only want to worship my GOD The Creator of all things. Amen
 Quoting: donnamickey 17095802

AMEN!
donnamickey
United States
11/16/2012 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
or they will say they are aliens and they aren't. me don't know. just a person. forgive me Lord Jesus Christ, me don't want to lead any astray. me know not, Thankyou, Jesus. Amen
Spiritoftuth111 (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are not God the creator, you cannot do squat! Prove it take your best shot, you can't and you know it. BECAUSE MY GOD The Creator is above your rotten flesh and spirit. God the father protects me from all you unclean spirits. SO as you Aussies like to say BUGGER OFF!

A devil asking for proof only recieves the sign of Jonah, ye ask for proof but it will only come as Wrath prophecized personally for what ye go through for your pride.

As ye speak now I do not find ye numbered as mine, for one of such pride whom comes with the spirit of contention saying give me proof is in darkness for if the WORDs do not show then the test is failed. I will not give you proof for the test is faith ye must discern for yourself.

But repent of your wickedness against the Heaven lest my Fathers wrath rest upon you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26263464
United States
11/16/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27752303

it shall happen in that day to fulfill that scripture but in way man does not expect. ye blasphemy against the holyspirit by speaking a ye do to me.

Ye are talking through your hole.

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. Matthew 24:23
Do you see what I see

User ID: 11733952
United States
11/16/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have another question.
Monday morning I woke up at some very odd, and very specific times. 1:11am, 2:22am, and 3:33am. Was that a message for me?
 Quoting: Do you see what I see

PLEASE, The numbers are driving me crazy anymore.
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." John F. Kennedy

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have another question.
Monday morning I woke up at some very odd, and very specific times. 1:11am, 2:22am, and 3:33am. Was that a message for me?

PLEASE, The numbers are driving me crazy anymore.

At this time it is not to be revealed the meaning of the numbers.
Lion of Judah (OP)
Australia
11/16/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
If to much wickedness occurs in the thread we shall dust our feet and leave, we are not here to debate with devils but to give the lost a chance to be found by giving the truth. We have in our posts on this forum both in past and present given much pearls.
MURK9

United States
11/16/2012 11:56 PM

Report Abusive Post

A devil asking for proof only recieves the sign of Jonah, ye ask for proof but it will only come as Wrath prophecized personally for what ye go through for your pride.

As ye speak now I do not find ye numbered as mine, for one of such pride whom comes with the spirit of contention saying give me proof is in darkness for if the WORDs do not show then the test is failed. I will not give you proof for the test is faith ye must discern for yourself.

But repent of your wickedness against the Heaven lest my Fathers wrath rest upon you.
 Quoting: Spiritoftuth111 26530436

If I was here for my pride I would not fight for those I do not even know. I care for all, and show it every day with my actions. Pride is being full of ones self and you show that so well. You always have.

God sent me here and gave me His mark. I live only to serve God my Father. You live to deceive all you can. You may offer refreshing cool drink but even the most refreshing water is poison if it contains one drop of it. While your words do contain much of God's true gospel of his Kingdom it still is laced with poison and anyone who believes your words will be poisoned by it.

You are the wolf that comes in sheeps skin.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/17/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Spiritoftuth111 26530436

If I was here for my pride I would not fight for those I do not even know. I care for all, and show it every day with my actions. Pride is being full of ones self and you show that so well. You always have.

God sent me here and gave me His mark. I live only to serve God my Father. You live to deceive all you can. You may offer refreshing cool drink but even the most refreshing water is poison if it contains one drop of it. While your words do contain much of God's true gospel of his Kingdom it still is laced with poison and anyone who believes your words will be poisoned by it.

You are the wolf that comes in sheeps skin.

In the day of judgement you shall find ye are numbered with the goats, lest ye repent and sincerely forsake all you have said against us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/17/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
If to much wickedness occurs in the thread we shall dust our feet and leave, we are not here to debate with devils but to give the lost a chance to be found by giving the truth. We have in our posts on this forum both in past and present given much pearls.
 Quoting: Lion of Judah 26530436

You are a fool.I wish we could meet in person so i could pull your nose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/17/2012 12:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are an imbecile.You are of satan.Not one person here will follow you so why dont you just go away.You want to be a false Christ and make money but you havent even the brains to do that.You are a failure.you are an abject failure and joke of a person.

GLP