Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,331 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 939,123
Pageviews Today: 1,565,458Threads Today: 636Posts Today: 11,215
03:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/17/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.
By Yeshua's own words we are to test the spirits.

I bear the mark of God the Creator, Our Father, He who was , is, and shall be. The one whom no other is above. Who's mark do you carry?
 Quoting: MURK9

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I bear the mark of God the Creator, Our Father, He who was , is, and shall be. The one whom no other is above. Who's mark do you carry?

ye are misled and need to repent, all spirits but God are to be tested by testing God ye have already failed. For the Word is given so those with eyes to see will but those without will remain blind.
 Quoting: spiritoftruth111 26530436

I test not God but a man of flesh who claims to be God.

You are not God the creator, you cannot do squat! Prove it take your best shot, you can't and you know it. BECAUSE MY GOD The Creator is above your rotten flesh and spirit. God the father protects me from all you unclean spirits. SO as you Aussies like to say BUGGER OFF!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
If to much wickedness occurs in the thread we shall dust our feet and leave, we are not here to debate with devils but to give the lost a chance to be found by giving the truth. We have in our posts on this forum both in past and present given much pearls.
 Quoting: Lion of Judah 26530436

You are a fool.I wish we could meet in person so i could pull your nose.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

5a
mikebo2

User ID: 18012248
United States
11/17/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
If to much wickedness occurs in the thread we shall dust our feet and leave, we are not here to debate with devils but to give the lost a chance to be found by giving the truth. We have in our posts on this forum both in past and present given much pearls.
 Quoting: Lion of Judah 26530436

You are a fool.I wish we could meet in person so i could pull your nose.

5a
 Quoting: Newheart

And I would pay to see that.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

ye are misled and need to repent, all spirits but God are to be tested by testing God ye have already failed. For the Word is given so those with eyes to see will but those without will remain blind.
 Quoting: spiritoftruth111 26530436

You are an imbecile.You are of satan.Not one person here will follow you so why dont you just go away.You want to be a false Christ and make money but you havent even the brains to do that.You are a failure.you are an abject failure and joke of a person.

yodaapplause
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/17/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let it be known in day of judgement God and Christ spoke unto mankind on forum of glp but the wicked offended the good spirit so they withdrew and let they whom have not heeded the warning know that ye shall be told in day of jugement we know ye not and be numbered as the goats. Let your afflictions to come humble you and if you are truly sincere we shall forgive, but as it stand now Heaven shall not abide in those whom have spoke as a serpent.

For ye whom were humble I send you my blessings and tell ye to begin to prepare for the end, for world war is not long away and the beginning of tribulation soon after.

We dust our feet and leave, when the good spirit saith return we shall for now we will leave for a time.

Ehyeh Esher Ehyeh

peace.
MURK9

User ID: 9764178
United States
11/17/2012 12:55 AM

Report Abusive Post

I test not God but a man of flesh who claims to be God.

You are not God the creator, you cannot do squat! Prove it take your best shot, you can't and you know it. BECAUSE MY GOD The Creator is above your rotten flesh and spirit. God the father protects me from all you unclean spirits. SO as you Aussies like to say BUGGER OFF!

A devil asking for proof only recieves the sign of Jonah, ye ask for proof but it will only come as Wrath prophecized personally for what ye go through for your pride.

As ye speak now I do not find ye numbered as mine, for one of such pride whom comes with the spirit of contention saying give me proof is in darkness for if the WORDs do not show then the test is failed. I will not give you proof for the test is faith ye must discern for yourself.

But repent of your wickedness against the Heaven lest my Fathers wrath rest upon you.
 Quoting: Spiritoftuth111 26530436

If I was here for my pride I would not fight for those I do not even know. I care for all, and show it every day with my actions. Pride is being full of ones self and you show that so well. You always have.

God sent me here and gave me His mark. I live only to serve God my Father. You live to deceive all you can. You may offer refreshing cool drink but even the most refreshing water is poison if it contains one drop of it. While your words do contain much of God's true gospel of his Kingdom it still is laced with poison and anyone who believes your words will be poisoned by it.

You are the wolf that comes in sheeps skin.

In the day of judgement you shall find ye are numbered with the goats, lest ye repent and sincerely forsake all you have said against us.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 26530436

On Judgement day you will see me as I will be There with my 999 holding you down to the ground waiting for God, my Fathers command.

I will not repent for what I say to Satan, and I repeat what you have been told "My Father Rebuked You!"

I suggest you beg him to forgive you for trying to mislead. But that will never happen due to your pride.

I do know what you don't want told, and I will spread God's message about the truth, that truth is being spread now, you can not stop it! Your end comes and soon.

You may have power on earth but you have no power over me and the tasks God has appointed me to do for Him. They will be completed as it has always been God's plan from the start.

It is God's will and it will be done on Earth as in Heaven!!
He controls everthing even you!!

He had you cast out and now you will be cast down! Scream all you want, for your time is short.

Have a great day.
Peace and Love.

Michael.
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
donnamickey
User ID: 17095802
United States
11/17/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
me soooooooooo very confused and very scared. Still me believe in the ONE TRUE GOD, The creator of Heaven and Earth, The GOD of Moses, Abraham and Isaac. That GOD sent HIS one and only begotten son, Jesus Christ, born by the virgin Mary, to die on the cross and rose the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead 3 days later for anyone who believes in him and asks for forgiveness. me believe in the Holy Spirit. me humbly ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness. Please, anyone who reads this ask for forgiveness from Jesus Christ. me can do nothing without him. me fear GOD and the Lord of Lords, and King of Kings Jesus Christ. GOD please have mercy on my soul and grant me grace. me have faith that GOD will provide and GOD has always provided sooooooooooooo much for me. me going to start donating the things we don't need to others who need them more. Dear Jesus, please don't ever leave me or forsake me. the reason me don't use the term I AM, is because that is reserved for GOD alone and it kinda bothers me although its in my language so me have to use it in every day life. Sorry, Thankyou GOD and Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. if me have done or said anything wrong, me sorry. me a sinner and please forgive me Jesus for not understanding, me know not, me have thought me know alot but me have learned me know not. me a sinner and have sinned and ask Jesus to forgive me. Thankyou Jesus. Amen
donnamickey
United States
11/17/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, "I AM" should have been put like this, I am. For GOD is the Great I AM. atleast that is what me have been led to believe and again Jesus loves me yes I know for the Bible tells me so. wish me could remember the whole song. just from when me was a little child. Thankyou, Glory be to GOD on the Highest, me does know that GOD exists. me also know that so does his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah, Amen.
MURK9

United States
11/17/2012 02:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Sorry, "I AM" should have been put like this, I am. For GOD is the Great I AM. atleast that is what me have been led to believe and again Jesus loves me yes I know for the Bible tells me so. wish me could remember the whole song. just from when me was a little child. Thankyou, Glory be to GOD on the Highest, me does know that GOD exists. me also know that so does his son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah, Amen.
 Quoting: donnamickey 17095802

I think you are doing quite well, Study and learn the bible, and the true gospel about the Kingdom of God, it is what Jesus (Yeshua) taught and the message he brought to the world.

"He said to them, "I must preach the good news of the Kingdom of God to the other cities also; for I was sent for this purpose." (Luke 4:43 RSV)

But don't stop there, practice what he teaches. Learn for yourself don't be spoon fed because there is much deception going on about what the true message was, and again that message was all about God's Kingdom.

Peace, Love and Blessings.

Michael.

Last Edited by Michael. on 11/17/2012 02:05 AM
Farewell American Samoa, the "last stop of today and just a stones throw from tomorrow"and with that said and done I stood up, standing at the end of the day and walked boldly onward into tomorrow and to the given day of rest.
donnamickey
United States
11/17/2012 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thankyou. What should me read first, don't know where to start. Besides the beginning, LOL. sorry, made myself laugh. hf
MURK9

United States
11/17/2012 02:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thankyou. What should me read first, don't know where to start. Besides the beginning, LOL. sorry, made myself laugh. hf
 Quoting: donnamickey 17095802

You gave me a chuckle too, as to understand the end one must first look at the beginning. God will most likely end it as he started it. (Don't dwell on that, hardly anyone will understand it.)

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are all good chapters to study many lessons are contained within them. The book of Danial and Isaiah in the Old Testement are two of my favorites. There is much to learn through the whole bible, I have read many chapters a few times and still learn more everytime I read them.

If you want to learn about the Revelation then best to get some help as the symbolism is quite deep. I found that www.rcg.org has some very helpfull videos and written materials (all Free). They seem to be real close to what I understand and have been shown to be correct (the truth). There are many who have part of the picture but I have found none that have the whole picture. I think the rcg.org might be the best but I too am still searching.

Let God and Jesus (Yeshua) be your guides.

Peace Love and Blessings
Michael.

Last Edited by Michael. on 11/17/2012 03:01 AM
donnamickey
United States
11/17/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thankyou and much love and blessings to you too!!! :) me a sheeple in training. sheep
paul
User ID: 27924516
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let it be known in day of judgement God and Christ spoke unto mankind on forum of glp but the wicked offended the good spirit so they withdrew and let they whom have not heeded the warning know that ye shall be told in day of jugement we know ye not and be numbered as the goats. Let your afflictions to come humble you and if you are truly sincere we shall forgive, but as it stand now Heaven shall not abide in those whom have spoke as a serpent.

For ye whom were humble I send you my blessings and tell ye to begin to prepare for the end, for world war is not long away and the beginning of tribulation soon after.

We dust our feet and leave, when the good spirit saith return we shall for now we will leave for a time.

Ehyeh Esher Ehyeh

peace.

peace 111
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/17/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ehyeh Esher Ehyeh

peace.

see demons are easy to rebuke when you have faith.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
11/17/2012 06:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why does everyone talk all wierd, like it's 1000 years back, when it's 2012?

Where the fuck did you go to school?
paul
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 06:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
He has left GLP....(i told u he called me humble)
That day was my greatest day ever ! wow i can feel his love(He knows i`m posting this wow) PTL
Let it be known in day of judgement God and Christ spoke unto mankind on forum of glp but the wicked offended the good spirit so they withdrew and let they whom have not heeded the warning know that ye shall be told in day of judgement we know ye not and be numbered as the goats. Let your afflictions to come humble you and if you are truly sincere we shall forgive, but as it stand now Heaven shall not abide in those whom have spoke as a serpent.

Ehyeh Esher Ehyeh

peace.
donnamickey
United States
11/17/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
me didn't go to the school of evolution, although they had started to teach it, but my mother and father, GOD bless them, and may they rest in peace, taught me not to listen to the "theory" of evolution because it isn't true, so me didn't and me didn't descend from apes,banana2 me was created by GOD. as for not using I in reference for myself me don't like to because only GOD is I AM as far as me know. Don't know if that is right or not but just don't know so me try to be careful in using that here. Evolution is nothing but a theory and no one can prove that it's true. my mother also taught me to read only the King James version of the Bible. she was the best mother that me could have asked for. me Love her and my dad dearly, she taught me well. Thankyou to GOD for allowing me to spend the time that me had with her and my dad, they were both wonderful parents, not perfect, but me wouldn't have wished to have any other parents to raise me. Thankyou Jesus, Amen.
donnamickey
United States
11/17/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
OH, Thankyou to GOD in Heaven creator of Heaven and Earth for sending your Son Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords and King of kings to die for us on the cross. If it hadn't been for Jesus Christ the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of GOD me couldn't be saved. me repent of my sins and humbly ask for forgivness. Thankyou sooooooooooooo much for all that GOD has shown me so that me may have the opportunity to ask for forgiveness and repent. me seek The Lord Jesus Christ with all of my heart, soul and mind. my prayers have been answered in sooooooo many ways and me ask for your protection for me is scared. Shalom, and Thankyou be to Jesus Christ the Lord who has been resurrected. Amen.sheep
paul
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Day SOT,
Is it the messenger that is of greatest importance or the Message? Also, could you explain for some what the message that Yeshua brought truly was?

Thanks
Michael.

6dsot
MURK9

United States
11/17/2012 09:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good Day SOT,
Is it the messenger that is of greatest importance or the Message? Also, could you explain for some what the message that Yeshua brought truly was?

Thanks
Michael.

6dsot
 Quoting: paul 27924516

You are right Paul it is a very simple answer and does not need to be a wall of text to answer.
paul
User ID: 27942286
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Day SOT,

Thanks
Michael.

6dsot
 Quoting: paul 27924516

You are right Paul it is a very simple answer and does not need to be a wall of text to answer.

Been readin up 245 ie The man is on fire with spirit,and my brain aches,but His words are Still like fresh water in an ocean of salt water,2010 was a interesting yr,but renounced,i still believe Him.
suzy
United States
11/17/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thankyou GOD, for all that you have done for everyone and thankyou Jesus Christ for dying on the cross at calvary for anyone who asks for forgiveness from you. me ask for forgiveness from Jesus Christ The Lord, the ONLY BEGOTTEN son of GOD who was resurrected from the dead on the third day. please forgive me for anything that me have done and me hope and pray that me haven't done anything to offend you. please help me in my time of trouble. Praise and Thanks and Glory be to GOD. Amen.
suzy
United States
11/17/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
me humbly ask for forgiveness from Jesus Christ our Lord. me know nothing. Thankyou to GOD, Amen.
suzy
United States
11/17/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, me not know what to do, Thankyou to GOD and Jesus Christ, Amen. GOD is HOLY.
paul
User ID: 27945568
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, me not know what to do, Thankyou to GOD and Jesus Christ, Amen. GOD is HOLY.
 Quoting: suzy 17095802

John chapter14,verse15-18
15 “If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
paul
User ID: 27945568
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
let us keep this thread alive in remembrance of Our Lord,so when he returns we will be here ready.I will every day i can
P.T.L
hf
suzy
United States
11/17/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thankyou for those kind words, they comfort me. me will try to be ready as best as is possible. Thankyou Lord Jesus Christ for you loving grace and kindness and forgiveness. me pray for forgiveness too much sometimes probably. Thankyou GOD, GLORY BE TO GOD IN HEAVEN, THE GOD WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH. Thankyou Jesus Christ the Lord who is risen. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass upon us, for Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, Forever and ever, Amen

sheep
paul
User ID: 27952043
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thankyou for those kind words, they comfort me. me will try to be ready as best as is possible. Thankyou Lord Jesus Christ for you loving grace and kindness and forgiveness. me pray for forgiveness too much sometimes probably. Thankyou GOD, GLORY BE TO GOD IN HEAVEN, THE GOD WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH. Thankyou Jesus Christ the Lord who is risen. Amen

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass upon us, for Thine is the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory, Forever and ever, Amen

sheep
 Quoting: suzy 17095802

Hi suzy do u read the bible ??
suzy
United States
11/17/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi Paul, in response to your question, yes me have read the Bible. Not enough of it though. going to start reading more. going to school and have a family that me have been trying to take care of and spending too much time on the computer. Do you read the Bible as well.

GLP