Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,106 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 941,300
Pageviews Today: 1,756,534Threads Today: 861Posts Today: 15,238
07:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.

suzy
User ID: 17095802
United States
11/17/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.
GOD is absolutely Amazing. Jesus is real and me truly believe in HIM with all of my heart, soul and mind. Thankyou to GOD on the highest, Glory be to HIM. Jesus is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. HE is an AWESOME GOD. The Lord is my shepard. sheepThankyou for every blessing bestowed upon me. Amen.
fish
paul
User ID: 27952043
United Kingdom
11/17/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi Paul, in response to your question, yes me have read the Bible. Not enough of it though. going to start reading more. going to school and have a family that me have been trying to take care of and spending too much time on the computer. Do you read the Bible as well.
 Quoting: suzy 17095802

one has to read the bible to know whats goin to happen in our future
hf
paul
User ID: 27994800
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi Paul, in response to your question, yes me have read the Bible. Not enough of it though. going to start reading more. going to school and have a family that me have been trying to take care of and spending too much time on the computer. Do you read the Bible as well.
 Quoting: suzy 17095802

one has to read the bible to know whats goin to happen in our future
hf
 Quoting: paul 27952043

To whom it may concern
Luke chapter21,verse7-36
The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

7 So they asked Him, saying, “Teacher, but when will these things be? And what sign will there be when these things are about to take place?”

8 And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them. 9 But when you hear of wars and commotions, do not be terrified; for these things must come to pass first, but the end will not come immediately.”

10 Then He said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven. 12 But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name’s sake. 13 But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony. 14 Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer; 15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. 17 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. 18 But not a hair of your head shall be lost. 19 By your patience possess your souls.

The Destruction of Jerusalem

20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. 23 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. 24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

The Coming of the Son of Man

25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

The Parable of the Fig Tree

29 Then He spoke to them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, and all the trees. 30 When they are already budding, you see and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. 32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

The Importance of Watching

34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy[c] to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
hf
paul
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
verse12-19 = 12 But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name’s sake. 13 But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony. 14 Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer; 15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. 17 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. 18 But not a hair of your head shall be lost. 19 By your patience possess your souls.
This is to be for-filled in our life times.......
here is scripture that goes along with this. Revelation chapter2,verse10-11 = 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.”’

here is more scripture to go along with it Revelation chapter20,verse4-6 = 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgement was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
here is more scripture that connects Revelation chapter14,verse9-12 = 9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
here is more Revelation chapter13,verse16-18 = 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
ALL the above we will all witnesses,
Chris
User ID: 8335588
United States
11/18/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP
Please tell me
My Brother Richard died Nov 2005 will you please tell me where he is now....also am I saved for sure and pleasing the lord now?
thanks Chris
paul
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP
Please tell me
My Brother Richard died Nov 2005 will you please tell me where he is now....also am I saved for sure and pleasing the lord now?
thanks Chris
 Quoting: Chris 8335588

hello Chris the bible tells us this...
The Comfort of Christ’s Coming

13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.
hf
Spiritoftruth (OP)
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/18/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP
Please tell me
thanks Chris

If he was a believers in God and was a kind honest person and commit not many evils against others, was not a murder or a torturer and repented in his life and tried to live by righteous standards he is a place of waiting until the day of ressurection. If thou listen unto the words we have shared in the posts we have given including the ones of past linked ye shall see him soon for that day is not long away which all things shall be remade anew.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/18/2012 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Heed this warning from the Spirit, many shall come to lead ye astray to malipulate your spirit so ye turn against the Light, for they come as a sheep but underneath are ravenous wolfs. Knoweth now all whom would speak against my WORDS speak against the WORDS of GOD which the Holyspirit giveth to enlighten the souls of man. Let then ye know their spirits come from their Father the devil and shall remain so if they repent not, for none can be adopted whom do not accept the offer therefore in truth they are not a child of God.

Let not them ruin your own salvation, stand with us not against us and listen to your heart for the good spirit will beare witness to you whom has been speaking, let then ye know that within the pile of coal there is a diamond, ye have found that diamond. I have spoken words which empower those whom can hear it by the spirit of the person reading shall it be interpeted, the evil can not interpet correctly the WORDS of Light for they know only darkness. In this way ye shall be able to discern whom is evil and whom is good, let it be known that a evil spirit will try to prevent you from listening when the real truth is spoken, that those in this thread whom are wicked the spirit sought not to share anymore pearls with and because others began to listen to the serpents the Spirit which is Good withdrew.

Repent and listen not unto any others for we are the Truth all else is decievers, bound in chains of spirit to Hell. Our spirit is sinless, though we occupy the body of sin so we may overcome the cup and like the refining fire purify our elements; we still are the same Spirit whom came and gave his life so many may live.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/18/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
verse12-19 = 12 But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons. You will be brought before kings and rulers for My name’s sake. 13 But it will turn out for you as an occasion for testimony. 14 Therefore settle it in your hearts not to meditate beforehand on what you will answer; 15 for I will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents and brothers, relatives and friends; and they will put some of you to death. 17 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. 18 But not a hair of your head shall be lost. 19 By your patience possess your souls.
here is scripture that goes along with this. Revelation chapter2,verse10-11 = 10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
11 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.”’

here is more scripture to go along with it Revelation chapter20,verse4-6 = 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgement was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshipped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
here is more scripture that connects Revelation chapter14,verse9-12 = 9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
here is more Revelation chapter13,verse16-18 = 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
 Quoting: paul 27994800

Ye are correct I shall give ye a thread I posted explaining why people must be willing to die in their faith.

Thread: Be prepared to die for your faith in Christ God.
paul
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ye are correct I shall give ye a thread I posted explaining why people must be willing to die in their faith.

Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 26530436

ty
What are your thoughts on Israel bein attacked for the last couple of days.Is it biblical ?
spiritoftruth (OP)
Australia
11/18/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

ty
What are your thoughts on Israel bein attacked for the last couple of days.Is it biblical ?

concern yourself not with what befalls Israel, the prophecy which speaks of my bringing them back to me will soon be fulfilled.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
11/18/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/19/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
And he cometh like lightning as it arises from east to west...

Let it be known to world not long is left that all people are called to repent for soon cometh the time of tribulations. Wars shall break out in coming months and great destruction befall the world of man in but years, heed this warning now is time to flee from Bablyon for she is about to fall.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28010201
United States
11/19/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP
Please tell me
thanks Chris

If he was a believers in God and was a kind honest person and commit not many evils against others, was not a murder or a torturer and repented in his life and tried to live by righteous standards he is a place of waiting until the day of ressurection. If thou listen unto the words we have shared in the posts we have given including the ones of past linked ye shall see him soon for that day is not long away which all things shall be remade anew.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth 26530436

OP

If you were indeed who you claimed you are.

You would know where his brother Richard is.

You state 'if he was a believer...'

Again, if you were who you claimed you are, you would already know if he was a believer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Let it be known to world not long is left that all people are called to repent for soon cometh the time of tribulations. Wars shall break out in coming months and great destruction befall the world of man in but years, heed this warning now is time to flee from Bablyon for she is about to fall.
 Quoting: spiritoftruth111 26530436

Instead of giving generalizations, can you provide specific dates, specific locations, and specific events.

If not, you stating wars breaking out in the coming months, is obvious and pretty much all already knows this, based on what's occurring.
Lion of Judah (OP)
Australia
11/19/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP
Please tell me
thanks Chris

OP

Again, if you were who you claimed you are, you would already know if he was a believer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28010201

God shall not be tested by the wicked, you will be given no proof and if you do not repent and realise what I speak comes from the true Light, ye will not be able to see your brother again. For final test for all mankind is the truth and whom has eyes to see it, woe unto all whom misjudge the truth in this time for what is written in revelations woes will be upon them. It is written that not many shall make it for wide is the way to hell but narrow is the path to heaven. Ye know not what had to be done to save those savable I am not yet all knowing but am a flower in process of blooming the pedals have not yet fully opened but soon they will be and in that day the nations shall tremble in fear.

Anyone whom speaks against me will have consequence in coming years for doing so, because their is accountability speaking against the Spirit of Truth which proceedeth from God, for is liken to blasphme against the Holyspirit.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/19/2012 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Instead of giving generalizations, can you provide specific dates, specific locations, and specific events.

If not, you stating wars breaking out in the coming months, is obvious and pretty much all already knows this, based on what's occurring.

No proof will be given at this time, it will begin when I stand upon the mount of olives that is all we are willing to share.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3136189
United States
11/19/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
let us keep this thread alive in remembrance of Our Lord,so when he returns we will be here ready.I will every day i can
P.T.L
hf
 Quoting: paul 27945568

Mt. 12: 50

John 15:14

John 14: 15
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27788966
Australia
11/19/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

If he was indeed who he claimed to be, he'd know how to spell 'shepherd'.
Fail much? You're a disgrace. Go repent. (OP I mean)
Spiritoftruth777 (OP)
Australia
11/19/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

If he was indeed who he claimed to be, he'd know how to spell 'shepherd'.
Fail much? You're a disgrace. Go repent. (OP I mean)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27788966

Words are left as they are to expose the evil spirits like ye so others may see your fruits.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
11/19/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously dude. What school did you go to where they made you speak and type like this?

It must be exhausting. You type twice as much as is necessary.

Pretty sure that JC would speak like any one of us, given he would be born in to current dialects. And as a fellow Aussie, I'm pretty sure wouldnt be speaking all flowered up.

You're not doing any harm, I know, but I cant get me head around whyeth thoust speaketh as thou doest?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/19/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP
Please tell me
thanks Chris

OP

God shall not be tested by the wicked, you will be given no proof and if you do not repent and realise what I speak comes from the true Light, ye will not be able to see your brother again. For final test for all mankind is the truth and whom has eyes to see it, woe unto all whom misjudge the truth in this time for what is written in revelations woes will be upon them. It is written that not many shall make it for wide is the way to hell but narrow is the path to heaven. Ye know not what had to be done to save those savable I am not yet all knowing but am a flower in process of blooming the pedals have not yet fully opened but soon they will be and in that day the nations shall tremble in fear.

Anyone whom speaks against me will have consequence in coming years for doing so, because their is accountability speaking against the Spirit of Truth which proceedeth from God, for is liken to blasphme against the Holyspirit.
 Quoting: Lion of Judah 26530436

listen you piece of slime you will burn dog.No one accepts you.You are a failure.A joke,.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/19/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

OP

listen you piece of slime you will burn dog.No one accepts you.You are a failure.A joke,.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

Yet thou speaks as the devil. Your fruits revealeth when the light shineth no manner how nice you may speak to malipulate others.
suzy
United States
11/19/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
me thank GOD in Heaven, creator of the Heavens and the earth, the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, for HIS only begotton Son Jesus Christ who is the Lord. Amen
suzy
United States
11/19/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Glory be to GOD! thankyou for this day, Amen thankyou to Jesus Christ the Lord for your forgiveness and salvation. Amen
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/19/2012 11:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by the book of life?
Also, are the Rh negs your descendants?
 Quoting: Do you see what I see

The Book of life is the knowledge of the beginning to the end it contains within it those whom accepted the plan of salvation, whom we will give eternal life be transfiguring their atomic structure. The wicked shall not remain in the day of burning, those to be sealed will not die in the world war but be called to help others in many various ways it is a test also to see whom can recognise the true Light from the many false lights that walk the earth.

My descendants is the bloodline of Judah, The tribes which are spoken of the 144,000 are those bloodlines blessed from time of Abraham in which two tribes remain on earth ten to later return from else were. But the devil has his own bloodline known as the 'Draconian' bloodline in which he worketh the malipulation of the world through. For devil is liken to filthy water which spreads upon many lands affecting the soils of those lands and the people drink of those waters and become sick.

King Tutankhamen is a example of this bloodline from the ancient past the same spirit which occupied the child king and died will grow to adult hood in this time and be the Antichrist prophecised. Let it be know the draconian line is scattered across many countrys awaiting orders from their king. The spirits which occupy people in ET groups call reptilians these beings come from underworlds the deceptions of the ET agendas is to misled peoples understanding, the truth of such beings is they are from other dimensions local to earths density.

So how do ETs get saved?

Are the reptillians, from the underground demons then.

If so, can these reptillains / demons get saved?

If you believe in the reptillians, you probably also believe in the greys, Sirians, Pleidians, etc.

Do ETs have Bibles as well. They would need this, in order to get saved, and be a Christian.

If some of the ETs are Christians, why don't they come here, and share the good news.
dschis1000

User ID: 19590683
United States
11/19/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

Yet thou speaks as the devil. Your fruits revealeth when the light shineth no manner how nice you may speak to malipulate others.

I will admit you do speak truths for sure. Why here? If you know me personally you know I love our Father with all of my heart. You would also that I fail, as we all do, to not sin. If I sound accusatory I don't mean it that way.

I feel that I must stand for souls that can be led astray and I would be willing to suffer for their sake, For I am nothing.

So forgive me if I sound impetuous, but I was given that mission and if you know me you know the how and why.

I have seen the crystal city and the gardens surrounding it as well as many other things there.

May the blessing of the Living Father be with you
paul
User ID: 28085178
United Kingdom
11/19/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

No proof will be given at this time, it will begin when I stand upon the mount of olives that is all we are willing to share.

I look falward to that day
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/19/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by the book of life?
Also, are the Rh negs your descendants?
 Quoting: Do you see what I see

The Book of life is the knowledge of the beginning to the end it contains within it those whom accepted the plan of salvation, whom we will give eternal life be transfiguring their atomic structure. The wicked shall not remain in the day of burning, those to be sealed will not die in the world war but be called to help others in many various ways it is a test also to see whom can recognise the true Light from the many false lights that walk the earth.

My descendants is the bloodline of Judah, The tribes which are spoken of the 144,000 are those bloodlines blessed from time of Abraham in which two tribes remain on earth ten to later return from else were. But the devil has his own bloodline known as the 'Draconian' bloodline in which he worketh the malipulation of the world through. For devil is liken to filthy water which spreads upon many lands affecting the soils of those lands and the people drink of those waters and become sick.

King Tutankhamen is a example of this bloodline from the ancient past the same spirit which occupied the child king and died will grow to adult hood in this time and be the Antichrist prophecised. Let it be know the draconian line is scattered across many countrys awaiting orders from their king. The spirits which occupy people in ET groups call reptilians these beings come from underworlds the deceptions of the ET agendas is to misled peoples understanding, the truth of such beings is they are from other dimensions local to earths density.

So how do ETs get saved?

If you believe in the reptillians, you probably also believe in the greys, Sirians, Pleidians, etc.

Do ETs have Bibles as well. They would need this, in order to get saved, and be a Christian.

If some of the ETs are Christians, why don't they come here, and share the good news.

All spirits of the universe are given opportuntiy to repent including demons, reptilians are indeed demons, pleadians sirians all of it lies deceptions from underworlds. Only what I have given mankind in past and present is the Truth rest is all lies that leadeth to Hell, this includes all those newagers whom speak about love and light, it is twisted and done in a selfish light and leadeth also to Hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/19/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

So how do ETs get saved?

All spirits of the universe are given opportuntiy to repent including demons, reptilians are indeed demons, pleadians sirians all of it lies deceptions from underworlds. Only what I have given mankind in past and present is the Truth rest is all lies that leadeth to Hell, this includes all those newagers whom speak about love and light, it is twisted and done in a selfish light and leadeth also to Hell.

you are a fool.You cannot spell.You know nothing of the Bible.You speak in a broken type of KJV English.You are a nutter.Go away dog and die.

GLP