Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,892 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 967,418
Pageviews Today: 1,765,447Threads Today: 578Posts Today: 12,955
05:19 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.

Truth
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/13/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.
Ye have claimed things not yours to claim IAMIAM posting on other forums also of things ye know not ye speak gather the like minded condemning them further. Know this if thou would repent and empty thine cup I shall forgive ye and take what is written to come upon you away. For the things you have said are great evils in eyes of God, my Father is not pleased with things many have done and is losing patience with the world.

I will answer in this thread what I feel I should answer to, it is by my choice in grace I speak unto the wicked.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth 26530436

So...

Does this mean you do not have a plan?

:(
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13843864

The things unwritten not given to man shall not be revealed until the hour appointed, the work and what I am doing and will do will not be shown until the time it is meant to be.

It need only be said to mankind in these days to repent, for they know not truth and are all condemned. A final test will be issued those whom recognise the true Light of Truth shall be saved those whom do not shall remain in their condemnation.

The Book of Life saith all those whom was known to recognise and accept, for those not written they will never be written, even those which are added are always known to be added and those removed always known to be removed.

Even so many whom are mine to be shall reject me at first until the day of revealing it is known. But I will forgive them for in their trials to come they shall be redeemed and find the faith to see the Light before them.
 Quoting: TheWORD 26530436

I was promitted to read a passage from the Book Of Life talking about the bestowed ones.
Spiritoftruth (OP)
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/13/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by the book of life?
Also, are the Rh negs your descendants?
 Quoting: Do you see what I see

The Book of life is the knowledge of the beginning to the end it contains within it those whom accepted the plan of salvation, whom we will give eternal life be transfiguring their atomic structure. The wicked shall not remain in the day of burning, those to be sealed will not die in the world war but be called to help others in many various ways it is a test also to see whom can recognise the true Light from the many false lights that walk the earth.

My descendants is the bloodline of Judah, The tribes which are spoken of the 144,000 are those bloodlines blessed from time of Abraham in which two tribes remain on earth ten to later return from else were. But the devil has his own bloodline known as the 'Draconian' bloodline in which he worketh the malipulation of the world through. For devil is liken to filthy water which spreads upon many lands affecting the soils of those lands and the people drink of those waters and become sick.

King Tutankhamen is a example of this bloodline from the ancient past the same spirit which occupied the child king and died will grow to adult hood in this time and be the Antichrist prophecised. Let it be know the draconian line is scattered across many countrys awaiting orders from their king. The spirits which occupy people in ET groups call reptilians these beings come from underworlds the deceptions of the ET agendas is to misled peoples understanding, the truth of such beings is they are from other dimensions local to earths density.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ye have claimed things not yours to claim IAMIAM posting on other forums also of things ye know not ye speak gather the like minded condemning them further. Know this if thou would repent and empty thine cup I shall forgive ye and take what is written to come upon you away. For the things you have said are great evils in eyes of God, my Father is not pleased with things many have done and is losing patience with the world.

I will answer in this thread what I feel I should answer to, it is by my choice in grace I speak unto the wicked.

So...

The things unwritten not given to man shall not be revealed until the hour appointed, the work and what I am doing and will do will not be shown until the time it is meant to be.

It need only be said to mankind in these days to repent, for they know not truth and are all condemned. A final test will be issued those whom recognise the true Light of Truth shall be saved those whom do not shall remain in their condemnation.

The Book of Life saith all those whom was known to recognise and accept, for those not written they will never be written, even those which are added are always known to be added and those removed always known to be removed.

Even so many whom are mine to be shall reject me at first until the day of revealing it is known. But I will forgive them for in their trials to come they shall be redeemed and find the faith to see the Light before them.

I was promitted to read a passage from the Book Of Life talking about the bestowed ones.
 Quoting: Truth 25567776

The Book of life is sealed inside of me and can only be opened upon day I am worthy to open it that is day I have overcome the cup I had drank and in doing so the world. The seals upon breaking will bring the events spoken because the adversary will know his time is short.

None has seen inside the Book of Life nor shall they but I alone and my Father.
Truth
United States
11/13/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
From the Gospel of Thomas...

70) Jesus said, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you
bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is
within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he
finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes
troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."
khnum
User ID: 455005
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Just had a run in with talking crows,plus lots of signs and omens today hope your the real deal and not the Stephen Spielberg variety something definately this way comes.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
Report Abusive Post

So...

after they return and make up some cocky story they grow egos way large,at least i posted what is really comin today
here on glp

-R-
DNA
-A-
RDAAN
DRAAN
READING
DRAWING
 Quoting: drhoecker 16728269

Ye have been misled by the spirits which showed, let it be known to you now you are bound also as rest of mankind and need help from the Heavens. That the things you believe in mind are lies and lead you to harm in coming years. Knoweth if not now then that ye are misled and repent in the name of Jesus Christ and ye shall still be saved.
Truth
United States
11/13/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
The book of life read these words within me, I wrote down as soon as I saw.

vision 7/5/11

time 10:55 am

was seeing with my eyes on a scroll of an ancient book ...The Book Of Life...read...

The Bestowed Ones

The first ones will be found as one who first stirred the Body, to revive them.

These are the those found faithful, who were those who were the first overcomers

who saw through the deception within the church, and made it known to others. They

are the first hand picked fruits of God, his Fine Seed, belonging to the Body of Christ.

The first to gather the dead body parts.

But if we will know how near the time is, we must not look without us,

but in the unsealed Book of Life within us; there you will find the fore-going Signs,

which are first to be accomplished in your own Heavens and Earth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27367906
Australia
11/13/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Quorum..how are ye?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Hi Quorum..how are ye?
Serenity777

User ID: 1129812
United States
Report Abusive Post
putin
watching the "run up" to the elections and the "hopes and dreams" that are built as a result is like watching a dead mouse that is still able to make his exercise wheel go around because his nerves are still twitching that familiar motion...
donnamickey
User ID: 17095802
United States
11/13/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of GOD.
Spiritoftruth (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

If a persons spirit be evil and they bring forth what is within them, they shall commit evil. If a persons spirit be good and they bring forth what is within them, they shall commit good. Knoweth now that many of the scriptures spoken to the disciples were for them not for all those whom would read it then after. They were called children of God because they are they were not like other humans but spirits chosen known to be found and awakened by us when we were on earth known as Jesus Christ.

The misconception of mankind is they believe it applied to all people reading, this is not the case most spirits on earth are by eternal law considered evil and destined for condemnation, requiring aid through their own repentence. For we gave world good so they may know it they being evil knew only evil until the Light came.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am Faithful and Truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
It does apply to all those who open the seals within them.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/13/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
And Bwuce?
Truth
United States
11/13/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
donnamickey
United States
11/13/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK, with everything going on, me is scared.hiding
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
son of son
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11786928
United States
11/13/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

If a persons spirit be evil and they bring forth what is within them, they shall commit evil. If a persons spirit be good and they bring forth what is within them, they shall commit good. Knoweth now that many of the scriptures spoken to the disciples were for them not for all those whom would read it then after. They were called children of God because they are they were not like other humans but spirits chosen known to be found and awakened by us when we were on earth known as Jesus Christ.

The misconception of mankind is they believe it applied to all people reading, this is not the case most spirits on earth are by eternal law considered evil and destined for condemnation, requiring aid through their own repentence. For we gave world good so they may know it they being evil knew only evil until the Light came.

How does the third eye play into all of this?
Truth
United States
11/13/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hosea 2:16 "In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me 'my husband'; you will no longer call me 'my master.'

Hosea 2:19 I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.
Truth
United States
11/13/2012 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
How you going to bring forth what is within you, unless you can see what is within you? John in Revelation could see visions, and He was told to write.

I see the same way John did.

donnamickey
United States
11/13/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what is the hum that me is hearing and does that mean me invited?
Lightofchrist (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Quorum..how are ye?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27367906

I am well alot has happened.
Lightofchrist (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have.

none has opened it nor seen inside it, those who, claim such are decieved.
Lightofchrist (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have.

none has opened it nor seen inside it, those who claim such are decieved.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481707
Australia
11/13/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
let ye know because thy speaketh like thy haveth biggest cock uppeth the asshole.. fuck you fool anyone can talk like they are fucking shakespear but your words are empty and your delusion grand.. run along now cause the bs your sellin i aint buyin..
spiritoftruth (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

How does the third eye play into all of this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11786928

the eye of the beholder is the ability to see through the eyes of spirit only those whom truly have the spirit of truth witness to their spirit and learn how to listen can use the eye. the light of christ is the illumination given by the spirit oil.
Lion of judah (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
let ye know because thy speaketh like thy haveth biggest cock uppeth the asshole.. fuck you fool anyone can talk like they are fucking shakespear but your words are empty and your delusion grand.. run along now cause the bs your sellin i aint buyin..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481707

let ye know cause you have not heeded the warning given ye shall suffer without comfort from the good spirit. the wicked shall no longer betolerated, the time is coming spoken that people will seek death and shall not find it. let ye know that ye shall arrive in hell early for even on the first day shall satan take many.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481707
Australia
11/13/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481707

let ye know cause you have not heeded the warning given ye shall suffer without comfort from the good spirit. the wicked shall no longer betolerated, the time is coming spoken that people will seek death and shall not find it. let ye know that ye shall arrive in hell early for even on the first day shall satan take many.
 Quoting: Lion of judah 26530436

hahaha idiot unlike your deluded ass satan himself bows down to me.. for i am.. yet you are just a wanna be try hard bat shit crazy terrorist motha fucka.. your lucky your not locked up you crazy fucker.. so snap out of it and realize just how fried you are..

GLP