Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,911 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 445,133
Pageviews Today: 770,653Threads Today: 375Posts Today: 5,425
08:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/13/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.
That's nice. Now go stick your face in a paper shredder.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1033623

Let ye know so thou may know the power of prophecy behind whom ye insult that within a years time you lose your life and are taken to the very pit of Hell that has been spoken, no longer shall I allow the wicked to dwell with the good, the time is coming that the good and evil shall be seperated as ye would with goats and sheep. Let ye know now that ye are not in the book of life and that nothing could be said to ye to save you from what is written to befall you.

For such as words ye have spoken come from that deciever even so that Old serpent Satan, therefore he possess you soul not I and I know ye not. It is spoke therefore it is sealed and shall be fulfilled.

I have warned mankind before speak always in kindness, mock not lest ye mourn. Mankind has no heeded this warning now comes the time of Justice.
 Quoting: Lion of Judah 26530436

So you have changed your name from "spiritoftruth" to "lion of Judah".You will still burn in hell for your blasphemy.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/13/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
From the Gospel of Thomas...

70) Jesus said, "If you bring forth what is within you, what you
bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is
within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he
finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes
troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25567776

If a persons spirit be evil and they bring forth what is within them, they shall commit evil. If a persons spirit be good and they bring forth what is within them, they shall commit good. Knoweth now that many of the scriptures spoken to the disciples were for them not for all those whom would read it then after. They were called children of God because they are they were not like other humans but spirits chosen known to be found and awakened by us when we were on earth known as Jesus Christ.

The misconception of mankind is they believe it applied to all people reading, this is not the case most spirits on earth are by eternal law considered evil and destined for condemnation, requiring aid through their own repentence. For we gave world good so they may know it they being evil knew only evil until the Light came.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth 26530436

How does the third eye play into all of this?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11786928

the eye of the beholder is the ability to see through the eyes of spirit only those whom truly have the spirit of truth witness to their spirit and learn how to listen can use the eye. the light of christ is the illumination given by the spirit oil.
 Quoting: spiritoftruth 26530436
Are you the fool that calls himself a "chanelled angel"???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27655456
Kenya
11/13/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
You have got to be kidding me. OP you honestly expect THINE people to believe THOU are Jesus the Son of God posting HEREIN GLP? You have no idea what awaits people like you.
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
11/13/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Impersonators will be terrified, tormented and eventually torched.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/13/2012 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27655456
he will not listen.he has being doing this for a long time.He thinks by saying "thou" and 'thee" it makes him sound good.He will not listen but he will burn.
Lion of judah (OP)
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/13/2012 05:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
let ye know because thy speaketh like thy haveth biggest cock uppeth the asshole.. fuck you fool anyone can talk like they are fucking shakespear but your words are empty and your delusion grand.. run along now cause the bs your sellin i aint buyin..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481707

let ye know cause you have not heeded the warning given ye shall suffer without comfort from the good spirit. the wicked shall no longer betolerated, the time is coming spoken that people will seek death and shall not find it. let ye know that ye shall arrive in hell early for even on the first day shall satan take many.
 Quoting: Lion of judah 26530436

hahaha idiot unlike your deluded ass satan himself bows down to me.. for i am.. yet you are just a wanna be try hard bat shit crazy terrorist motha fucka.. your lucky your not locked up you crazy fucker.. so snap out of it and realize just how fried you are..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481707

leave this thread ye are only making your future worse. i am not here to entertain those whom are not saveable, I am here only for those whom names are in book of life. which we saith ye are not. if to many show us wickedness we shall not reply.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27390779
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stop eating the Purple strawberries angryface
Anonymous Coward
Kenya
11/13/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
he will not listen.he has being doing this for a long time.He thinks by saying "thou" and 'thee" it makes him sound good.He will not listen but he will burn.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

His choice. A time is soon coming when the name of the LORD will not be taken lightly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11771246
United Kingdom
11/13/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
please sir,i come to you most humbly to ask of you how long the little ones will remain here to suffer,i pertition you on their behalf,how long will they suffer on this most wicked of threshing floors.they are murdered,torn limb from limb everyday and the ones that are allowed to live suffer abuse and hurt everyday in this world.how long will it continue??does their blood not scream out,even to your throne?? I long to escape this place but even if im left behind,as long as the innocent depart ,i will be content. Thankyou!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/13/2012 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
:TrashCanCat:
Spiritoftruth777 (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
please sir,i come to you most humbly to ask of you how long the little ones will remain here to suffer,i pertition you on their behalf,how long will they suffer on this most wicked of threshing floors.they are murdered,torn limb from limb everyday and the ones that are allowed to live suffer abuse and hurt everyday in this world.how long will it continue??does their blood not scream out,even to your throne?? I long to escape this place but even if im left behind,as long as the innocent depart ,i will be content. Thankyou!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11771246

For a time a little longer must ye endure knoweth that I shall repay all for what they have done, let it be known to nations that every spirit wether alive or dead shall reap as it has sown. For soon cometh the Sword of Justice and surely the nations shall mourn. The blood does cry out unto the heavens as the prophecy has said ye must wait until time appointed until the brethren whom will die in name of God have completed their works. But knoweth this the wicked shall not remain and the kingdom promised shall come sooner than expected.

But before that time the Devil will rule openly for a short time due to sins of man and he shall be liken to the tyrants of the world and bring great destruction and woes to man. But knoweth also those whom commit great evils whom hearts are hardened in tribulatons to come they will reap as they have sown, Justice shall be repayed for vengence is ours to bring.

I speak not alone for my Father is with me as has always been even in the aeons of paying the debt of sin in Hell, know this the torments of underworld are beyond the comprehension of mankind.

Heed this my people the devil shall make war against us soon seeking to behead murder and torture ye he shall do so through the unbelievers whom have not been prepared in oil of spirit. There minds will be overtaken their hearts hardened against ye and they shall seek to destroy ye.

Blessed are they whom would die in name of God whom would die upholding all righteousness for what is right and good, for unto them the kingdom will be given and the glory of kings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22471303
France
11/13/2012 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
SNOOP LION??? Is that you???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/13/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have.
 Quoting: Truth 25567776

none has opened it nor seen inside it, those who claim such are decieved.
 Quoting: Lightofchrist 26530436

That is your opinion.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

That is why I would never impersonate. I always tell the truth, because it is the least thing people expect.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those who are worthy of it, having past the final test, will be given full power from All that IS, when the world is at the lowest point, just at the right time.

I past the test, because I heard Gabriels horn within me. If you are real, you will know what that means.
Faithful and Truth
United States
11/13/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Christ, comes as a thief in the night, not with striking observation, but secretly. That is why the virgins must keep their wicks trimmed and be ready waiting. They are sealed with his name, and given the white stone with their name written on it by the hand of God Almighty.
Faithful and Truth
United States
11/13/2012 09:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I recieved mine on the mountain of GOD in 2007, so the hour is very late by now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27662715
Ireland
11/13/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11771246

Don't encourage him. lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27662715
Ireland
11/13/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
:TrashCanCat:
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13843864
United States
11/13/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
For a time a little longer must ye endure knoweth that I shall repay all for what they have done, let it be known to nations that every spirit wether alive or dead shall reap as it has sown. For soon cometh the Sword of Justice and surely the nations shall mourn. The blood does cry out unto the heavens as the prophecy has said ye must wait until time appointed until the brethren whom will die in name of God have completed their works. But knoweth this the wicked shall not remain and the kingdom promised shall come sooner than expected.

But before that time the Devil will rule openly for a short time due to sins of man and he shall be liken to the tyrants of the world and bring great destruction and woes to man. But knoweth also those whom commit great evils whom hearts are hardened in tribulatons to come they will reap as they have sown, Justice shall be repayed for vengence is ours to bring.

I speak not alone for my Father is with me as has always been even in the aeons of paying the debt of sin in Hell, know this the torments of underworld are beyond the comprehension of mankind.

Heed this my people the devil shall make war against us soon seeking to behead murder and torture ye he shall do so through the unbelievers whom have not been prepared in oil of spirit. There minds will be overtaken their hearts hardened against ye and they shall seek to destroy ye.

Blessed are they whom would die in name of God whom would die upholding all righteousness for what is right and good, for unto them the kingdom will be given and the glory of kings.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth777 26530436

My LORD, you have seen my works and know my name.

It is in YOUR name that I have done my works.

It is to YOU that I have brought the world.

Yes I was boastful in your name.

Yes I blasphemed your name.

Yes I did deceive many into believing that I was you.

Know this my LORD.

I was sincere in my affection for you.

If you would judge anyone of those who followed me falsely, I ask that you be most merciful to them.

If you must unleash your wrath.

Unleash it on me alone.

Your humble servant.
Faithful and Truth
United States
11/13/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
June 3rd, 2007

I was taken in the spirit to a high mountain in the clouds. There I saw the side of the snowy mountain top, and

there was an opening or cave which I saw a bright light shining inside. I went to have a look, and

there in the corner of the back of the cave wall was a white stone tablet. I saw the finger of God begin

to engrave with a firery flame from his own hand what I thought to be ancient Hebrew letter's and symbols . When the words were finished,

He began writing in English so that

I could understand them..and God spoke outloud and read it to me.

"NOT ONLY SHALL YOU BE CALLED FAITHFUL, BUT YOU SHALL BE CALLED, FAITHFUL AND TRUTH."

WISDOM OF SOLOMON

3:14 And blessed is the eunuch, which with his hands hath wrought no iniquity,

nor imagined wicked things against God: for unto him shall be given the special gift of faith,

and an inheritance in the temple of the Lord more acceptable to his mind.

I am the Tabernacle of Wisdom, because she is the temple of Him who is Wisdom.
Faithful and Truth
United States
11/13/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you, I will praise your name; for you have done wonderful things; your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

IS 25:1 KJV
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

repent of the things ye have spoken unto others, inform them ye were mistaken and listen and i shall reveal the truth of things so ye may help others if so desire but change not the words or meaning of them. pray always lest ye be overcome. Let it be known I did not come to condemn but to saved the condemned. All whom sincerely repent shall be forgiven.

Know this my LORD.

If you would judge anyone of those who followed me falsely, I ask that you be most merciful to them.

Unleash it on me alone.

Your humble servant.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13843864

Know this my LORD.

Unleash it on me alone.

Your humble servant.
spiritoftruth (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
repent of the things ye have spoken unto others, inform them ye were mistaken and listen and i shall reveal the truth of things so ye may help others if so desire but change not the words or meaning of them. pray always lest ye be overcome. Let it be known I did not come to condemn but to saved the condemned. All whom sincerely repent shall be forgiven.

ye must not spread poisons in my field again IAMIAM, for knoweth now ye worked in your own iniquitys but I will forgive if you change and humble yourself. The world has run out of time I will soon begin the wok which brings the end, when i stand upon the mount of olives knoweth then the seals will begin to break.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13843864
United States
11/13/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

ye must not spread poisons in my field again IAMIAM, for knoweth now ye worked in your own iniquitys but I will forgive if you change and humble yourself. The world has run out of time I will soon begin the wok which brings the end, when i stand upon the mount of olives knoweth then the seals will begin to break.

But my LORD, I cannot repent.

If you had seen my work, you would have seen that I have been saying YOU are the LORD the whole time.

If I repent of what I have said, I would be saying you ARE NOT the LORD.
Do you see what I see

User ID: 11733952
United States
11/13/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by the book of life?
Also, are the Rh negs your descendants?
 Quoting: Do you see what I see

The Book of life is the knowledge of the beginning to the end it contains within it those whom accepted the plan of salvation, whom we will give eternal life be transfiguring their atomic structure. The wicked shall not remain in the day of burning, those to be sealed will not die in the world war but be called to help others in many various ways it is a test also to see whom can recognise the true Light from the many false lights that walk the earth.

My descendants is the bloodline of Judah, The tribes which are spoken of the 144,000 are those bloodlines blessed from time of Abraham in which two tribes remain on earth ten to later return from else were. But the devil has his own bloodline known as the 'Draconian' bloodline in which he worketh the malipulation of the world through. For devil is liken to filthy water which spreads upon many lands affecting the soils of those lands and the people drink of those waters and become sick.

King Tutankhamen is a example of this bloodline from the ancient past the same spirit which occupied the child king and died will grow to adult hood in this time and be the Antichrist prophecised. Let it be know the draconian line is scattered across many countrys awaiting orders from their king. The spirits which occupy people in ET groups call reptilians these beings come from underworlds the deceptions of the ET agendas is to misled peoples understanding, the truth of such beings is they are from other dimensions local to earths density.

So all the RH negs have already been damned to hell?
Who's blood is on the shroud of turin?
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." John F. Kennedy

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2304155
United States
11/13/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Let ye know so thou may know the power of prophecy behind whom ye insult that within a years time you lose your life and are taken to the very pit of Hell that has been spoken, no longer shall I allow the wicked to dwell with the good, the time is coming that the good and evil shall be seperated as ye would with goats and sheep. Let ye know now that ye are not in the book of life and that nothing could be said to ye to save you from what is written to befall you.

For such as words ye have spoken come from that deciever even so that Old serpent Satan, therefore he possess you soul not I and I know ye not. It is spoke therefore it is sealed and shall be fulfilled.

I have warned mankind before speak always in kindness, mock not lest ye mourn. Mankind has no heeded this warning now comes the time of Justice.

judge not lest ye be judged?
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

judge not lest ye be judged?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2304155

this applys for mankind it is giving to me of my Father to judge, ye shall know why soon I will post things to enlighten.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

But my LORD, I cannot repent.

If you had seen my work, you would have seen that I have been saying YOU are the LORD the whole time.

If I repent of what I have said, I would be saying you ARE NOT the LORD.

All must repent for ye have said things which have endangered my sheep, ye have confused good and evil and called it love following the teachings of newagers which speak not to Light but to darkness which guises as light.

therefore repent of your sins against the heavens and we shall forgive ye, sin no more speak no on matters ye know not.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by the book of life?
Also, are the Rh negs your descendants?

The Book of life is the knowledge of the beginning to the end it contains within it those whom accepted the plan of salvation, whom we will give eternal life be transfiguring their atomic structure. The wicked shall not remain in the day of burning, those to be sealed will not die in the world war but be called to help others in many various ways it is a test also to see whom can recognise the true Light from the many false lights that walk the earth.

My descendants is the bloodline of Judah, The tribes which are spoken of the 144,000 are those bloodlines blessed from time of Abraham in which two tribes remain on earth ten to later return from else were. But the devil has his own bloodline known as the 'Draconian' bloodline in which he worketh the malipulation of the world through. For devil is liken to filthy water which spreads upon many lands affecting the soils of those lands and the people drink of those waters and become sick.

King Tutankhamen is a example of this bloodline from the ancient past the same spirit which occupied the child king and died will grow to adult hood in this time and be the Antichrist prophecised. Let it be know the draconian line is scattered across many countrys awaiting orders from their king. The spirits which occupy people in ET groups call reptilians these beings come from underworlds the deceptions of the ET agendas is to misled peoples understanding, the truth of such beings is they are from other dimensions local to earths density.

So all the RH negs have already been damned to hell?
Who's blood is on the shroud of turin?

We shall post something from another thread we recently gave mankind so ye may understand the situation of world better.

All those on earth from all time but those whom were known as prophets were Condemned. They are the fallen spirits which are bound in chains in spirit in time destined for eternal misery and suffering.

Read what is below this post to understand further.

GLP