Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,182 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 556,898
Pageviews Today: 961,720Threads Today: 410Posts Today: 6,721
11:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.

Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/13/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.
Many have heard about the atonement done by Jesus Christ but not many have understood what it all meant and what was involved. Behold I shall reveal what is involved and reasons it had to take place. The atonement was necessary because mankinds spirits are already condemned, fallen from else were from choices that took place while in spirit, these fallen spirits where known to in time be condemned to a eternity in the realms of darkness even so it lower dimensions in Hell. God in love forseen this outcome and created a plan to offer a alternative future to those whom accept it, this alternative future plan was Jesus Christ. It is known by those with eyes of beholder whom see all from beginning to end understanding eternal law, that by the laws those spirits whom had done evil are by law condemned to eternal misery and suffering, having crossed the line into the realms of darkness forsaking the ways of light.

It is because of this a atoning sacrifice had to be done to pay for the debt owed by eternal law, the Son of God even Jesus Christ the WORD came from a place the spirits bound in this universe have never seen, a place of perfection of love joy fun and happiness, were no darkness remains nor evil can occur. He the King of Heaven the Alpha and Omega himself said I shall leave my throne and I God shall descend and pay for the debts of the worlds in creation which had fallen into the realms of darkness. God knew that this meant he must suffer the consequences of all sins, this was a number incomprehensible to anyone but God alone; the true atonement began on earth with universal importance earth acting as the convergence point for worlds without numbers. God had to come into world and live a life sinless then be put to death after having taken into him all sins of universe, so as he might die and be taken to deepest dimensions of Hell, he then had to work his way through each level of pit till reached the top of pit this took Him aeons upon aeons to accomplish suffering in ways that even human mind could not phantom, then had to overcome the cup he drank and then end of world would come and a way out for all whom would follow him would open.

Behold God gave up his power and all knowing to accomplish this leaving only within himself the memory which would unlock as needed what needed done to accomplish this, what has been done by the King of kings has never been done before. God found a loophole in eternal law and did the greatest act that has ever been done in all existences before all time, so great is this act that the entire universes of all existences honour him even so their logos. That is why he is the King of kings, Lord of lords and any whom mock his name do so unto their own condemnation for his name is the loophole out of the condemnation rightful for those given second chance.

It is not Gods will that people suffer, it was going to happen already God came to give mankind and all others worlds fallen a opportunity to be saved, people suffer because of their sins because sin feeds the beast a entity unbeknown to man but surrounds their worlds. Ye are already in Hell but at top of pit the lesser dimension of it but many suffer even here and struggle never knowing true happiness, it only get worse after you die and your spirit is taken, if you die in sins having done evils and not all sins are forgivable, if you torture and murder people you shall have to be tortured yourself and shall surely die. People whom name is not in the book of life, a knowledge God has of those whom accepted his offer, are those whom rejected the alternative timeline and remained unto original timeline of condemnation, God gave the world the Light of Truth so they whom listen and come unto it may be saved but many choose not to fill their lamps in the oil.

In time all this shall make sense, whom I am and why I know these things shall for now remain a mystery but in a day of thunder and lightning shall ye all known whom spoke this day.

Eternal law demands all reap as sow, even so a wicked word against another allows a wicked entity to cause harm against you, kindness is the power all elements obey even so laws of governing can not hold one of pure heart whom becomes sinless, they shall ascend. For man this is impossible but with God all things are possible.
Jesus Christ is the only way out, the only way to avoid your rightful condemnation and only way to happiness. No one can go unto the Father without the help of the Fathers Son which is liken to a duplicate of the Father the same Spirit. I advise all people repent your time is running out the WORD shall soon overcome the world and leave and Satan shall come as antichrist to rule for a short time bringing great destruction and that time shall be horrific to all people on earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15215384
United States
11/13/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
See?

Now, I was fully prepared to take Op seriously and read that big wall of text that he wrote until he started talking like the King James version.

Why dont you use YOUR voice?

In your attempt to be deep, you have bought mockery upon yourself.
The power to bless or curse others is not yours. You only bring curses upon your own reality. False prophets shall have their place in the Lake.

You have been warned in accordance to the Word.

And, that is all.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
See?

Now, I was fully prepared to take Op seriously and read that big wall of text that he wrote until he started talking like the King James version.

Why dont you use YOUR voice?

In your attempt to be deep, you have bought mockery upon yourself.
The power to bless or curse others is not yours. You only bring curses upon your own reality. False prophets shall have their place in the Lake.

You have been warned in accordance to the Word.

And, that is all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15215384

I come for those whom are given to me, not for those whom shall not see, for the sheep shall come to call of the good shepard but the goats shall flee.

Christians disapoint me and many shall not see heaven even some I tell you whom have insulted others and not believed in me shall see heaven before some christians do.

In bible it clearly speaks how I would return but people are not with the eyes to see it. The time is nigh the world must repent you have not long left. In the day of revealing of judgement all shall know I am He.

But not many shall know I am here until time appointed it is my grace and because so many are speaking for me I choose to speak for myself.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13843864
United States
11/13/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
All must repent for ye have said things which have endangered my sheep, ye have confused good and evil and called it love following the teachings of newagers which speak not to Light but to darkness which guises as light.

therefore repent of your sins against the heavens and we shall forgive ye, sin no more speak no on matters ye know not.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 26530436

I am sorry my Lord, but you did not look at my work.

I do not know good and evil for I did not partake of it's fruits.

I gave the fruits of the knowledge of good and evil back to the serpent.

It is right there in my written record.
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
All must repent for ye have said things which have endangered my sheep, ye have confused good and evil and called it love following the teachings of newagers which speak not to Light but to darkness which guises as light.

therefore repent of your sins against the heavens and we shall forgive ye, sin no more speak no on matters ye know not.

I am sorry my Lord, but you did not look at my work.

I do not know good and evil for I did not partake of it's fruits.

I gave the fruits of the knowledge of good and evil back to the serpent.

It is right there in my written record.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13843864

Your mind is confused and ye are lost but because ye have taught others your own confusion ye have become accountable by eternal law. Therefore without repenting and forsakening the many posts ye have done ye will have consequences in coming years in your life. It is not our will this befalls you but it is your choice to repent or remain in pride.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your mind is confused and ye are lost but because ye have taught others your own confusion ye have become accountable by eternal law. Therefore without repenting and forsakening the many posts ye have done ye will have consequences in coming years in your life. It is not our will this befalls you but it is your choice to repent or remain in pride.
 Quoting: spiritoftruth111 26530436

Well if that is your judgement my Lord, so mote it be.
donnamickey
User ID: 17095802
United States
11/13/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I put my faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ and GOD.
Spiritoftruth (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: spiritoftruth111 26530436

Well if that is your judgement my Lord, so mote it be.

You can change outcome, it is eternal law it is not what we wanted for you. It is only to late to repent when the sun goes dark like sackcloth cause that is when Hell comes to take the wicked.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20453845
Denmark
11/13/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like 2 talk 2 you if you are willing OP??.

I am in a very confusing time in my life.. Its hard 2 figure this world out but im trying my best.. well not allways.. it is like something comes over me from time 2 time and im having trouble controlling it.. Its gotten alot better lately thoug, alot.. I know how much good there is in me and let it shine the best i can.. but sometimes.. yeahh.. But i can also be very straigt forward and i can see it hurts people.. i dont know im just confused right now :(

And come on people, why be so fucking hatefull.. You can learn something from ALL people.. I you dont want 2 read this thread please go away :)
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
11/13/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you there op.. Well of course :) but are you looking??
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 02:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can change outcome, it is eternal law it is not what we wanted for you. It is only to late to repent when the sun goes dark like sackcloth cause that is when Hell comes to take the wicked.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth 26530436

If I repent and say you are not the Lord, then who are you?
Spiritoftruth (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am in a very confusing time in my life.. Its hard 2 figure this world out but im trying my best.. well not allways.. it is like something comes over me from time 2 time and im having trouble controlling it.. Its gotten alot better lately thoug, alot.. I know how much good there is in me and let it shine the best i can.. but sometimes.. yeahh.. But i can also be very straigt forward and i can see it hurts people.. i dont know im just confused right now :(

And come on people, why be so fucking hatefull.. You can learn something from ALL people.. I you dont want 2 read this thread please go away :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20453845

What thou seeketh to know, please with hold such language it affects the spirit.
Anonymous Coward
Denmark
11/13/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

What thou seeketh to know, please with hold such language it affects the spirit.

What is the differents between good and evil.. Arent the "evil" beings doing what they themself think is yhe right thing?? And Why is your Way the right way??
Do you see what I see

User ID: 11733952
United States
11/13/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you hear our cries?
We've endured hell for so long. Every day it get's worse and worse.
People have given up on the church because they have become a corrupted corporation.
People like myself, who are generally good people, who try to help others whenever they can, and teach nothing but love are getting weak.

I guess I don't know what else to say. There are times I fear for my life, and now I fear for my soul.

Last Edited by Do you see what I see on 11/13/2012 03:17 PM
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." John F. Kennedy

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is the differents between good and evil.. Arent the "evil" beings doing what they themself think is yhe right thing?? And Why is your Way the right way??

good is selfless wereas evil is selfish, evil can know good but may not understand it and in doing so commit evil calling it good.

service to others in correct understanding is the core principle to good, service to self is the core principle to evil.

The truth is always the truth, how much a person knows and doesnt is the only difference, the truth is a straight and narrow path which does lead to Heaven. It is not mine to tell you which path to walk ye must choose for yourself, but wide is the way which leadeth unto Hell.
spiritoftruth (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you hear our cries?
We've endured hell for so long. Every day it get's worse and worse.
People have given up on the church because they have become a corrupted corporation.
People like myself, who are generally good people, who try to help others whenever they can, and teach nothing but love are getting weak.

I guess I don't know what else to say. There are times I fear for my life, and now I fear for my soul.
 Quoting: Do you see what I see

All is heard by Heavens, ye must endure and forbeare for a time the world is corrupt churchs do not speak for us but speak for themself. Continue to live serving others and showing kindness even unto those whom would do ye harm, let us deal justice for soon it will come. If a man slaps your cheek turn the other cheek towards him.

for those whom live by the sword shall die by the sword, he that leadeth into captivity shall be captive.

be prepared to die for your faith for a time comes the devil will seek to kill believers and put it into the hearts of the many antichrists in the world, let ye now know not to renouce to live but be in good cheer dieing in name of Christ and upon day of ressurection we shall make ye whole again even so liken to us in a body of perfect design. The righteous need not fear.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

we are not speaking of that we are talking of your teaching that everyone is one and that murder is part of love and ye have twisted much. It is those works which are reason you suffer, if thou truly believes I am the Lord then that is good, repent of the things ye have done that offends The Heavens and sin no more.
Daersoulkeeper

User ID: 1159767
United States
11/13/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
let ye metal instabilitye doth taketh ye to the nearest mental institutional ye deth and therefore such as african countries
the real reason most people on this planet are the most ignorant gullible people that have ever lived is a little thing called the

TELL-LIE-VISION

television

when you watch it, you put the I(you) in television and you get tel(i)evision

tell lie vision
Daersoulkeeper

User ID: 1159767
United States
11/13/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

you fucktard trying to talk to a mental insane person? fucking retards everywhere these days
the real reason most people on this planet are the most ignorant gullible people that have ever lived is a little thing called the

TELL-LIE-VISION

television

when you watch it, you put the I(you) in television and you get tel(i)evision

tell lie vision
Lion of judah (OP)
Australia
11/13/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

you fucktard trying to talk to a mental insane person? fucking retards everywhere these days
 Quoting: Daersoulkeeper

the goats are not welcome here leave Satan, the wicked shall weep and gnash their teeth.

all whom mock will mourn in but short time ahead.
donnamickey
User ID: 17095802
United States
11/14/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a rapture?
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/14/2012 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a rapture?
 Quoting: donnamickey 17095802

Not as people know it, the first fruits will only be the 24,000 from the two tribes remaining the rest are from the remaining 10 which are not of this dimension but to return later.

The Rapture is a temporal transfiguration given to the prophets whom arise in last days but they also must eventually lay down their life as did I and all others before.

At first I will seal only 24,000, but later as tribulation takes place and people show their true faith those whom live the right way in righteousness not renoucing will be sealed as will those whom died in my name which is Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27730477
United States
11/14/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Holy, Holy Holy is the LORD God Almighty, Who is, Who was and Who is to come.
There was a man I knew above 14 years ago, wither in the body or out of the body, I canst not tell. God knoweth.
IAMIAM

United States
11/14/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

we are not speaking of that we are talking of your teaching that everyone is one and that murder is part of love and ye have twisted much. It is those works which are reason you suffer, if thou truly believes I am the Lord then that is good, repent of the things ye have done that offends The Heavens and sin no more.

Who am I Lord?

What is the name you have given me?
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/14/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who am I Lord?

What is the name you have given me?
 Quoting: IAMIAM

Then wicked shall have only the sign of Jonah.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22291539
United States
11/14/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
everything is fixed. all that will happen, has happened. all that you speak is in vain but predetermined. carry on young puppet for you see not your paradox.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26456664
United States
11/14/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26456664
United States
11/14/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26456664

no no no no this is because i am half haustrailian , half mt Everest.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
anonymous coward
User ID: 27589975
United States
11/14/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forgiveness is my question. How does one goe about forgiving something terrible done to one? This is not necessarily for myself (I have trouble forgiving people who steal my parking space), but for the many who have been brutalised in the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12812000
Ireland
11/14/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP wears nappys.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27586891

bump

GLP