Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,572 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 484,370
Pageviews Today: 783,633Threads Today: 221Posts Today: 4,087
08:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/15/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.
11:11 means the resurrection, when you see it on clocks. A signal to wake up. This was revealed to me by the Spirit of Truth within me.

After that, I thought to look at rev 11:11

And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/15/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forgiveness is my question. How does one goe about forgiving something terrible done to one? This is not necessarily for myself (I have trouble forgiving people who steal my parking space), but for the many who have been brutalised in the world.
 Quoting: anonymous coward 27589975

Justice comes by eternal law on it own, only God has right to bring it having the book of life and knowing, let ye forgive in heart those whom repent but rebuke those whom do not. But forgive always to those whom ask, let ye see it as this if thou forgive not ye have chains bound to your soul, trying to cross a river to otherside ye shall surely sink. Realse the chains then swim across not letting the emotions weight ye down. We forgive those whom tortured us to death at the cross while in agony, how be it man can not do the same.

Forgiving does not remove all things by eternal law those whom torture and murder must spend a time repaying it in underworlds. But we must forgive them or we are no better than they are for without forgiveness a persons heart be full of hate and hate comes from the spirit of the devil even so the unholy one.
spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
11:11 means the resurrection, when you see it on clocks. A signal to wake up. This was revealed to me by the Spirit of Truth within me.

And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
 Quoting: Newheart

11:11 = the four angels of the four corners. the beginning of the end.

Two by Two, the Olivetrees and lampstands. Whom is worthy to be sealed as part of the first ressurection.

Knoweth that newagerisms teaching from the things ye have read are all infulenced by demons, empty thine cup and understand I am Christ Ye can not free yourself from Hell you need the aid of us. Ye by accepting our aid we give your spirit our light our spirit of christ will dwell with yours protecting it from the darkness but it is not you.
paul
User ID: 27795300
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
"seek death and shall not find it"
Only the other day i wanted to understand these words
Praise The LORD
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Praise The LORD
 Quoting: paul 27795300

Then let your eyes of understanding be opened for your humble approach.

Behold in the days when the 3 days of darkness prophecy is fulfilled life and death will become one in dimension, those whom suffer so in those days to them in mind it will seems much longer than 3 days. They will seek to die but can not for they are in a state of living death suffering in ways which is best described as gnashing teeth in fear and wailing in agony.

Let us tell ye the sign of that event behold and the sun will darken like sackcloth and moon glow as blood and the world shall be engulfed in a thick darkness with only above the glow of blood, pitch black but the denziens of Hell shall invade the mind and body of those marked by beast whom recieved not seal of God, and shall show themself to them in mind even though they be in complete darkness. Let ye now know the movie Event Horizon is inspired to reveal some of what is to come, for as they deplicted Hell in that movie it is the best example to show ye, but knoweth Hell is far worse than human mind can comprehend.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Two by Two, the Olivetrees and lampstands. Whom is worthy to be sealed as part of the first ressurection.

Knoweth that newagerisms teaching from the things ye have read are all infulenced by demons, empty thine cup and understand I am Christ Ye can not free yourself from Hell you need the aid of us. Ye by accepting our aid we give your spirit our light our spirit of christ will dwell with yours protecting it from the darkness but it is not you.
 Quoting: spiritoftruth111 26530436

I was told the four angels are gathered together.

I am sealed, since 2007. I am telling you the truth. I am bestowed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22636592
United States
11/15/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Brother,

Are the religions that we see now a result of Orion/Draconian manipulation?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have slain the dragon within me. The snake that had strangled me, has let go, and I am free.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
what is the cube over the earth I witnessed while in the Spirit I saw as though I could see the earth from heaven looking down to earth . As I watched, a huge square shadow flew over my head and headed to earth, where it parked just above earth.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Those whom exalt themself shall be abased, but those whom shall humble themself shall be exalted.

Let ye know ye are misled and if do not repent and seek the truth and humble yourself emptying the cup of poisons ye have drank from, from the times of your readings let it be said ye shall not fair well in the trials to come.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am not new age. I am in Christ.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Those whom exalt themself shall be abased, but those whom shall humble themself shall be exalted.

Let ye know ye are misled and if do not repent and seek the truth and humble yourself emptying the cup of poisons ye have drank from, from the times of your readings let it be said ye shall not fair well in the trials to come.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 26530436

I do not exalt myself. God does. I am born of Spirit, a new born son. I already died to this world, and emtied my cup a long time ago.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Brother,

Are the religions that we see now a result of Orion/Draconian manipulation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22636592

The concept of Orion is misinformation, it is underworld dimension Orion is representing something else. The reptilicans and draconians ye speak of come from the underworlds of hades and are of local dimensions to earth, yes many of th religions are corrupted and infiltrated by the frogs which proceedeth from mouth of beast.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jeremiah 3:14 "Return, faithless people," declares the LORD, "for I am your husband. I will choose you--one from a town and two from a clan--and bring you to Zion.

Hosea 2:16 "In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me 'my husband'; you will no longer call me 'my master.'

Hosea 2:19 I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

I do not exalt myself. God does. I am born of Spirit, a new born son. I already died to this world, and emtied my cup a long time ago.

When day comes in future ye know how wrong ye are, repent and in tears ask the forgiveness of God we shall know and hear for Father at that time will reveal.

If thou were blind ye would have no sin, but because ye say I see ye remain with sin.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
you are false, shutting up the kingdom of God, get behind me satan!
Spiritoftruth (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jeremiah 3:14 "Return, faithless people," declares the LORD, "for I am your husband. I will choose you--one from a town and two from a clan--and bring you to Zion.

Hosea 2:16 "In that day," declares the LORD, "you will call me 'my husband'; you will no longer call me 'my master.'

Hosea 2:19 I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.

When that was said it represents us binding people by sealing to us to protect them from the destroyer to come in days of darkness and forever shall they be sealed to us for the eternitys. But if ye continue to walk path you are walking ye shall not be betrothed to God.
Spiritoftruth111 (OP)
Australia
11/15/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

The delusions ye have accepted in your cup lead ye to woes in coming years, empty now the cup and let us give it clean waters. For we saith unto ye the things ye think ye are and dreams ye think confirm it are not true but deceptions by the spirit of deception.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take your meds.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

The delusions ye have accepted in your cup lead ye to woes in coming years, empty now the cup and let us give it clean waters. For we saith unto ye the things ye think ye are and dreams ye think confirm it are not true but deceptions by the spirit of deception.

what is that? If you know so much, what have I accepted?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
think mcfly!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

paul
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Praise The LORD

Then let your eyes of understanding be opened for your humble approach.

Behold in the days when the 3 days of darkness prophecy is fulfilled life and death will become one in dimension, those whom suffer so in those days to them in mind it will seems much longer than 3 days. They will seek to die but can not for they are in a state of living death suffering in ways which is best described as gnashing teeth in fear and wailing in agony.

Let us tell ye the sign of that event behold and the sun will darken like sackcloth and moon glow as blood and the world shall be engulfed in a thick darkness with only above the glow of blood, pitch black but the denziens of Hell shall invade the mind and body of those marked by beast whom recieved not seal of God, and shall show themself to them in mind even though they be in complete darkness. Let ye now know the movie Event Horizon is inspired to reveal some of what is to come, for as they deplicted Hell in that movie it is the best example to show ye, but knoweth Hell is far worse than human mind can comprehend.

i will never receive the 666 mark RFID chip,would i be correct in saying this is how to get God seal
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Spirit of Truth Wisdom is sent to us within silently, for you alone, not from some guy on the internet. Only ask the Father alone in prayer, no one else.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

LET US?

Who the demonic spirits looking for a host? Muddied waters.

My cup was empty, and I looked to the Creator alone, the Alpha and Omega, The I AM, The Faithful and True one, and He is already filled my temple with reserved up life giving waters to the very brim.
xxx
User ID: 1391487
United States
11/15/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
love shall prevail
paul
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
my cup is empty
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
my cup is empty

That means your cup could be filled at any time. Ask the Father alone that you are here to do his will alone. Ask Him to protect you from all evil.

If you are sincere, and have a pure heart, you will be. Be ready at all times waiting, because He comes suddenly, just as a thief to enter our temple.

No man knows the hour or the day of the Soul's Victory!

I call this the True Father's Day. luv
paul
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
my cup is empty

That means your cup could be filled at any time. Ask the Father alone that you are here to do his will alone. Ask Him to protect you from all evil.

If you are sincere, and have a pure heart, you will be. Be ready at all times waiting, because He comes suddenly, just as a thief to enter our temple.

who are we to say our cup is full ??
paul
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
my cup is empty

who are we to say our cup is full ??

GLP