Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,718 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 50,197
Pageviews Today: 98,008Threads Today: 45Posts Today: 745
01:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

psychic advice for a job. A simple yes or no is what I'm asking.

Glp fan3
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 2179644
United States
11/12/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
psychic advice for a job. A simple yes or no is what I'm asking.
I don't have many skills, except that I'm a Reiki certified Master/Teacher. That was my dream what I wanted to do. Be a healer. I spent a lot of money for my attunements and now having trouble making money at it, because of demographics around here. I live in a poor city(rent is cheap) and most of the people here in my city are Portuguese/Catholic and for some English is a SECOND language.. Another thing IS I do NOT have a car and can't afford one at the moment, but could take a cab, at this place if it was worth it, because I would be making tips$$$.
I was wondering if I would have a chance, to make enough money being a waitress at a high end strip joint, after I pay the 70 or 75 dollars to and from, by a cab.
HOLD ON BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME! I also have a connection/friend, that is a photographer for the strip joint, because I did modeling, in my 20s, on onemodelplace.com and am still friends with this photographer. I did a lot of modeling, in my 20s, from onemodelplace.com and he was on that site also! I'm not sure if I'll make more than 70 dollars a night, because waitresses, in strip clubs around here don't get an hourly pay and have to tip out a percentage of what they make.
If I make only make 70 dollars a night, then I will be working for free, because of paying for the CAB/TAXI and who knows, I might make more or less than that! Any psychics think I'll do good??? I'm in my thirties and been told I still am pretty, but it IS a superficial job, with competition with other girls, and not sure if I'm up to par, or to old to be walking around with a short skirt and cleavage, at my age. :/
Should I go for it or will I end up wasting 70 dollars to and from, the place, and be dissapointed?

Psychics? Intuitive gut feelings about this? I'm so depressed, because I'm broke and can barely take care of my stray cat I took in and am thinking of trying to find a home for her(breaks my heart because she is VERY attached to me). I picked her up off the street and she was skin and bones and had no front claws, so she couldn't even eat out of the trash. I would hate to give her up but cat food and litter and vet visits are a lot of money.
I would appreciate ANYBODY that has a strong feeling on what I should do and will send you Reiki, and it can be done with just knowing your first initial of your name or will pull a tarot card for you.
With L&L and future THANKS!

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/13/2012 12:05 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1197166
United States
11/13/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: psychic advice for a job. A simple yes or no is what I'm asking.
Have you seen the movie "The Secret"? If not I suggest you watch it!
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: 1nf1del

blwkss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27409326
Portugal
11/13/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18786031
United States
11/13/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just a thought but if you're pretty, friendly and have a nice body you will probably make enough in tips to cover the cab.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24926363
United States
11/13/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just a thought but if you're pretty, friendly and have a nice body you will probably make enough in tips to cover the cab.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18786031

Don't strip.. find a way to be self employed..for you it is possible..I see you selling door viewers and teaming up with someone to install them... and dump the cat. Get a new cat after you can afford one.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

blwkss
 Quoting: Glp fan3

I'm pretty convinced it works, I have been doing it since 2006 and my life has never been better at 41 years old, I just saw "The Secret" for the first time less than a month ago!
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Star~ Hope, INCREASING FAITH, in the future. Learning something useful. Increasing interest in Mystical ARTS, including Astrology. Help and change are on the way, but since you need to build a litte more FAITH, not in the immediate future. Overall a BRIGHT FUTURE. Dec. 2012 or 2013(time is hard to tell) but 2013 I FEEL will be your year! This makes sense because the card was reversed(that indicated a delay, to me and my intuition told me). It's still a GOOD CARD when reversed. The energy is coming in, that's POSITIVE. Overall it is POSITIVE but you must wait a little while. This month is a hard time, Astrologically, for people. Be careful and double check things and do Christmas shopping next month, if you haven't started. The many stars around the image on this card, tells me it's about Astrology, so that MAKES SENSE. A GOOD CARD EITHER WAY.
I read the Crystal Visions deck, you might have not ever seen it's beautify!

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/13/2012 01:58 AM
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18786031

Don't strip.. find a way to be self employed..for you it is possible..I see you selling door viewers and teaming up with someone to install them... and dump the cat. Get a new cat after you can afford one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24926363

I will NOT stip, no way! I said waitress.
I'm not dumping the cat. I would rather go hungry and make sure her belly is always full.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/13/2012 02:09 AM
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

blwkss

I'm pretty convinced it works, I have been doing it since 2006 and my life has never been better at 41 years old, I just saw "The Secret" for the first time less than a month ago!

Let me know how I did with the reading. I kept looking at it and trying to connect to you, and that's hard to do, over the computer. I honestly told you what I felt and, not what you wanted to hear.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Star~ Hope, INCREASING FAITH, in the future. Learning something useful. Increasing interest in Mystical ARTS, including Astrology. Help and change are on the way, but since you need to build a litte more FAITH, not in the immediate future. Overall a BRIGHT FUTURE. Dec. 2012 or 2013(time is hard to tell) but 2013 I FEEL will be your year! This makes sense because the card was reversed(that indicated a delay, to me and my intuition told me). It's still a GOOD CARD when reversed. The energy is coming in, that's POSITIVE. Overall it is POSITIVE but you must wait a little while. This month is a hard time, Astrologically, for people. Be careful and double check things and do Christmas shopping next month, if you haven't started. The many stars around the image on this card, tells me it's about Astrology, so that MAKES SENSE. A GOOD CARD EITHER WAY.

Why did you say this?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

blwkss

Let me know how I did with the reading. I kept looking at it and trying to connect to you, and that's hard to do, over the computer. I honestly told you what I felt and, not what you wanted to hear.

Well you seem to have connected, you were pretty accurate!
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why did you say this?

I said at the beginning of the thread, I was willing to draw a card for someone for advice or send Reiki but you didn't give me your first initial of your first name.

I assume you didn't expect anything in return. I just like to keep my promises. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The last week and a half have been pretty strange for me to say the least, it started with what I thought was a UFO sighting on Oct. 28th and just got weirder from there until I had an enlightening moment while dreaming, since then all this information has come flooding in, I am able to understand things that a week ago I couldn't, I really feel the "change" coming, more people are being "awakened"!
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

blwkss

Well you seem to have connected, you were pretty accurate!

rose Thank you!
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
The last week and a half have been pretty strange for me to say the least, it started with what I thought was a UFO sighting on Oct. 28th and just got weirder from there until I had an enlightening moment while dreaming, since then all this information has come flooding in, I am able to understand things that a week ago I couldn't, I really feel the "change" coming, more people are being "awakened"!

WOW! Near Halloween, a day or two before, I saw a spirit but wasn't afraid, didn't get a bad vibe from it. Saw it twice out of my side vision go by me. The dead are close and the veil is thin in OCTOBER. I wanted to connect to my dad that died, right after I was born, so I never knew him and I was thinking, maybe he heard my prayers and it was him, visiting! :)
OK I have another reading, to do...

*PEACE & LOVE TO YOU*
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27409326

OK, do you want me to draw a card? If so give me a minute a two after your reply.

I'm getting tired, so I think I will do the next person, after you, later tonight.

It's 2:30am here.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/13/2012 02:29 AM
H aka Jalira
User ID: 21696145
United States
11/13/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't get a good feeling about it. You will make up the money, no problem. However, I see you miserable being around all that low vibration energy and creep people. Your cat wont even want to be around you when you've had a particularly slimy shift. If you do it please make it very temporary.
The feeling I get is you already know someone who will help to get you a better job, involved with healing. Though not reikki (sp?) but you will be able to do it without saying. Is there some sort of charity near you that provides medical services? This is what I feel, and it feels like a good few years you will be happy doing this before moving.

I'm not the best psychic but it does happen sometimes *shrug*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27409326
Portugal
11/13/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes...

OK, do you want me to draw a card? If so give me a minute a two after your reply.

I'm getting tired, so I think I will do the next person, after you, later tonight.

yep

me M
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27578617
Switzerland
11/13/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
You suffer from disease that you cant feel or see.
You should detach from spiritism cause this is in first line causing your bad luck. A bright future awaits you with a good partner and child. But you must come to peace with yourself first.

You start with reading psalms in the peace of yourself
Psalm 93, Psalm 91, Psalm 23

And you should do this daily. Understand that spiritism has been set in place to distract souls from the love of God.

You will get a helping hand from someone you might know and you will overcome the diseases of body and soul.

Help will come but you must turn away from spiritism. It is the root cause of your suffering. Let Reiki go as long as you dont become a REAL master...not because of certificates but because of being appointed by the holy spirit for such task. Therefore Reiki is not the way to go either at this point.

Your current idea for job in a environment with bad people and bad energy you must let go!!! It would cause you to sink further into misery.

I've been told that YOU should start with reading psalms. And to read them in the place of silence with the world and yourself.

Psalm 93, Psalm 91, Psalm 23

Do this 2 or 3 times a day and ASK for help, guidance and for forgiveness by addressing the Holy Spirit. You MUST get rid of unclean things in yourself!

I am not talking out of a theoretical perspective but out of well based realisation.

Take care
Pace e Bene
C.
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
The feeling I get is you already know someone who will help to get you a better job, involved with healing. Though not reikki (sp?) but you will be able to do it without saying. Is there some sort of charity near you that provides medical services? This is what I feel, and it feels like a good few years you will be happy doing this before moving.

Quoting: H aka Jalira 21696145

Do you get an initial of this person? I don't know who it could be.
If I work at a charity, I won't get paid though, right?

I think you mean moving on to do Reiki, OR could it be moving out of this city OR both?
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes...

yep

me M

OK, sorry for the delay. Give me a minute or two. Sometimes I take a while to type. I'm not a fast typer.
H aka Jalira
User ID: 21696145
United States
11/13/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think you mean moving on to do Reiki, OR could it be moving out of this city OR both?

No I don't get specifics with my psychic, I do know they are older than you, strangely the energy is both male and femal, and you have only spoken with them in passing or not at all. You don't actually know them well, just seen eachother around, strike up conversations with people you have seen around.

No many charities pay people and have big networks too. Thats the "overhead".

I meant moving out of that city, I see you doing reiki no matter where, when, or what you are doing, but you wont be able to talk about it to get this job.
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes...

yep

me M

OK, sorry for the delay. Give me a minute or two. Sometimes I take a while to type. I'm not a fast typer.

OK, well while I was shuffling, two cards jumped out. One right after the other.
Ace of wands popped out ~a new creative beginning that might be tough but worth the effort, courage, leters, phone calls, sex, rebirth. Something has happened durring a tough period, recently, or is happening now.. Since it fell on it's side not sure if it was upright but, it's not a bad card. If reversed, it will be a slow start but if not, it's a really good card. Then the two of Pentacles. Money in and money out, with not much to play with left over. This reading is for this month. That card was upright that fell when I shuffled again.

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/13/2012 02:59 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4428411
United States
11/13/2012 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling that you would make more than 70 a night, far more. However, I also have a really bad feeling about this job opportunity. You will make an unintentional "enemy" and it will lead to something bad. Keep looking. Also, don't get rid of the cat, she needs you!
Deb1964

User ID: 27651593
United States
11/13/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go to the tax assessors office and ask to look up land. You will not be actually looking for land, but while you are sitting at the computer, a man will sit beside you. This man will be able to hire you to do research for him. You will be able to make a good living for yourself doing this. When the man sits down, start a casual conversation with him and fate will take it from there.
Deb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24182468
United States
11/13/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling that you would make more than 70 a night, far more. However, I also have a really bad feeling about this job opportunity. You will make an unintentional "enemy" and it will lead to something bad. Keep looking. Also, don't get rid of the cat, she needs you!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4428411

Wow, I agree with this one!
Was not going to reply, but sounds right.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4428411
United States
11/13/2012 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4428411

Wow, I agree with this one!
Was not going to reply, but sounds right.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24182468

hf
Bowyn Aerrow

User ID: 22229335
United States
11/13/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
No. You will not make much tips in that industry at this time. Times are hard and most men are not spending their money as much as they used to. You will be making less than $70 most nights. Sorry, the economy is the real problem here.

Honestly, get a seasonal job at a store (Christmas Sales Season). Then paper the rest of the areas of interest you may have (other than waitress at a stripper place). As long as you have a job currently (yes, even seasonal help), your chances of getting another job are much higher than being unemployed.

If I'm correct, there is a largest retail outlet store within near walking distance of you. Try for the seasonal work there.

PS. if you dress nice and attend each day and take on more hours (be on call) this position will turn permanent. not full time I fear, but permanent which is more of a job than you have now.

I predict around 30 hours a week on average, leaving you time to pursue reiki on the side.

Oh and contrary to what you may think, you do look very nice in 'revealing' clothing.... ;)
"My Dog, its full of fleas!"
-David Bowwow

“A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on.”
- William S. Burroughs
Glp fan3  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

No I don't get specifics with my psychic, I do know they are older than you, strangely the energy is both male and femal, and you have only spoken with them in passing or not at all. You don't actually know them well, just seen eachother around, strike up conversations with people you have seen around.

No many charities pay people and have big networks too. Thats the "overhead".

I meant moving out of that city, I see you doing reiki no matter where, when, or what you are doing, but you wont be able to talk about it to get this job.

Hi everyone, not sure if anyone else's computer was having problems with the GLP WEBSITE, BUT BETWEEN 2:30am and 3:00am MA,USA time, all of a sudden, I got a message on my computer, while I was still on this thread(staying up a little longer to put up one more reply) and got a server error message/GLP claimed to be having problems with the connection I THINK it was the internet server(I don't remember computer lingo that well, but I couldn't get my last reply up before I went to sleep. I don't remember what my reply was. When Mercury is in RETROGRADE, things like this don't surprise me. *sigh*
I think I have gotten, for myself, enough readings on this thread.
I will do a one card reading for whoever gave me the reading about the job, if you want me to, or a boost of Reiki with your first initial, or I'll assume just a good karma point, if you don't ask.
I had such a long day and will be back tonight.
hf

Last Edited by Maria Monroe on 11/13/2012 05:13 PM
Deb1964

User ID: 27651593
United States
11/14/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Luck to you.
Deb

GLP