Thinning Veils Shifting Perceptions

Saptaparna  (OP)

User ID: 865798
United States
11/15/2012 09:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Thinning Veils Shifting Perceptions
It starts as an archetype and it branches, splitting into different myths, different foundational 'Truths', isolating itself from itself as concepts are crystalized...different laws, different ideas of what it likes...and dislikes. On and on...

We are all so bound by these concepts that have been handed down, that we bind those concepts into our reality. When we bind ourselves to concepts, over time, constructs are put into place to make those concepts a reality into our worldview. And when the concepts turned constructs take root, the favor of bondage is returned...over and over, building and building, strengthening the chains and burying them deeper and deeper, rooting them into further isolation...separating generations further from the original truth...the original archetype. Distortion manifests.

Maybe that is what freedom is all about. Open mindedness, Free Will, Faith in your own self. They allow us to cross the ravines set in place between the branches...between pathways. To have the courage and strength...and resolve to make it through the blind spots inherent in such shadows beneath the walls of the ravines. Faith in yourself to step off the path, and find new ones that others are traversing. Find others to explore with you...helping to leave the isolation behind...finding ways to make it back Home...with friends.
 Quoting: SikScent

Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Inch.
User ID: 27727966
Canada
11/15/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. All together. smile_hear
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/15/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was just thinking of roots, and thought we are the tree, and the roots are spread out far and wide, solid and firmly planted. The tiny sapling has become a tall tree, which has now become a tall flowering tree, fragrant.

All starting from a root that was left free to grow. We are all parts of this glorious tree. peace

We have been left to grow, and are now gathering again, coming out of the wilderness.

Is. 1:11
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes. All together. smile_hear
 Quoting: Inch. 27727966

ohyeah
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Together, through the process of contact, we have established a binding, its fluid permanence the result of thought and memory echoing in the now like holographic isotopes, living holons of tiered remembrance, affecting through infinitely varying degrees the choices I decide within the now.

We have become transducers to all that we have experienced, touched, and contacted. In infinite resonating spirals our energy exchange spirals ever outward adding – transforming – the geometric web of incomprehensible complexity.

However you perceive your world, there exist those here to change your perception of what it is to breathe. An acceleration of this intensifying field is resulting from a branching cognizance, much like a liquid crystallizing and branching as it solidifies into the collective consciousness.
Saptaparna ~
Inch.
Canada
11/15/2012 10:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nicely put, and very true. smile_kiss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18984827
United States
11/15/2012 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Loving the feeling and positive vibes!
bump
bumpity
bump
five stars and pin to you OP for just sayin' what needs to be said!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8229088
United States
11/15/2012 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
crystallized indeed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1515187
United States
11/15/2012 10:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Synergistic twining has begun to occur properly between us and all that is not us, sharing fully in reconciliation, easing the complexity of the twining, making it a more pure relationship. These two causes, us and all that is not us, within this pure relationship should have the effect of vastly increasing, influencing and (finally) properly 'evolving' the relationship with true universal reality.

This results in incorporating the incoming archetypes with less separation between our collective consciousness and our overall environment being absorbed and radiated out from our personal consciousness to earth's magnetosphere to the sun's environment (heliosphere), our galaxy, local cluster, etc. all entwining at a much more intimate level of relationship.

As this synergy continues throughout, the veil will lessen. As the veil thins on our inside, so our perceptions shift on the outside to reflect the thinning veil we are perceiving on the inside. The perceptual shift occurring on the outside will come back into proper alignment, thus heralding the coming of a new age of enlightenment.
 Quoting: Saptaparna

the veils will lift for 3 days as we pass thru the center of the center of the galaxy. Past present and future will all be viewable by each. fantasy and reality will become one. three days. some may get trapped in other reality's during the 3 days of mayheim. stay safe friend.
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Synergistic twining has begun to occur properly between us and all that is not us, sharing fully in reconciliation, easing the complexity of the twining, making it a more pure relationship. These two causes, us and all that is not us, within this pure relationship should have the effect of vastly increasing, influencing and (finally) properly 'evolving' the relationship with true universal reality.

This results in incorporating the incoming archetypes with less separation between our collective consciousness and our overall environment being absorbed and radiated out from our personal consciousness to earth's magnetosphere to the sun's environment (heliosphere), our galaxy, local cluster, etc. all entwining at a much more intimate level of relationship.

As this synergy continues throughout, the veil will lessen. As the veil thins on our inside, so our perceptions shift on the outside to reflect the thinning veil we are perceiving on the inside. The perceptual shift occurring on the outside will come back into proper alignment, thus heralding the coming of a new age of enlightenment.

the veils will lift for 3 days as we pass thru the center of the center of the galaxy. Past present and future will all be viewable by each. fantasy and reality will become one. three days. some may get trapped in other reality's during the 3 days of mayheim. stay safe friend.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1515187

I have somewhat described a scientific way of showing how this could happen. It has to do with Schumann Resonance and the frequency waves within the mind. Here is some of the information.

Schumann Resonances
[link to www.valdostamuseum.org]

The natural frequencies of the Human Brain are:
Beta waves (14 to 30 Hz),
Alpha waves (8 to 13 Hz),
Theta waves (4 to 7 Hz), and
Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

Alpha frequencies have been associated with meditation and relaxation.
Theta frequencies have been associated with a dreamy, creative states.
Some experiments show connections between the brain states and resonant electromagnetic waves, raising the possibility that the Human Brain has evolved to be "in tune" with Planet Earth.

OK, so here is what I am going to propose: What if this incoming magnetic 'ribbon', or field, or fluff lowers the Schumann Resonances of the planet? Remember, at normal Schumann Resonance the planet is at 7.5 Hz. Because of all the electrical activity that we surround ourselves in (electricty lines, cell phones, radios, ect.) we are surrounded by a Hz higher than 7.5 Hz, thus creating a 'less relaxing' and more anxiety prone atmosphere for us to live in.

What if this magnetic field:

1. Causes failure of all electric grids, thus putting our ground area atmosphere back to 7.5 Hz.

2. Causes the possibilty that the Earth gets submerged in it, thus lowering by volumes the Schumann Resonance.

3. And this affect was registered by our brain, which functions by electro-magnetic pulses. A lowered Schumann Resonance, one that would go beyond Theta, into Delta and
further... what would we experience!?

Spiritual rapture, dream states, creative insurges. Imagine it, the entire world population suddenly experiencing this!

Last Edited by Saptaparna on 11/15/2012 10:40 AM
Saptaparna ~
andreidita

User ID: 4637432
Romania
11/15/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
a very enjoyable thread as always :)
i am pretty tired so i can't focus to make a thorough contribution.

humanity dwells in spirit not in flesh.
a new spirit (for a new age) indwells in virgin flesh abodes.
flesh as opposed to spirit means inertia of old vs dynamic of new.
as the last age of humanity was focused on the development of abstract mind - humans became under the influence of the world of ideas/concepts, 'flesh' covers body, soul, and mind.

the great spiritual battle occurred on the mental battlefield.

victory of the evolutionary forces meant fighting with the gravity/inertia of concepts sustained by the collective mindsets of the vast majority of individuals.

succumbing to the gravity of such concepts/archetypes amounts to the falling of the flesh, flesh becoming dead from spirit perspective.

overcoming this immense force of conceptual gravity was attained by spirit indwelling virgin bodies.

in this specific context (mental) it means certain synergies of factors, such that one was never significantly forced from outside forces (family, school) to succumb to the gravity of particular concepts.

one had been given free will in the realm of mind, that meaning a certain immunity to the force of mental gravity.

one took them one by one, as he/she encountered them, and defeated them, and driving onward toward Truth.

one found a glimpse of truth in every one, but also much error.

this is the way of the true free thinker, open minded and creative, but in the same time using reason and logic.

these are the 144k who fought the Armageddon of the era. each on his own suffering the persecution of the adversary/inertia through every mouth trying to mock their mental purity (free thinking).

144k btw can be understood as expressing the essence of the abstract realm - mathematics - 12*12 - dodecahedron - geometry and 1000 - scale/arithmetics
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
a very enjoyable thread as always :)
i am pretty tired so i can't focus to make a thorough contribution.

humanity dwells in spirit not in flesh.
a new spirit (for a new age) indwells in virgin flesh abodes.
flesh as opposed to spirit means inertia of old vs dynamic of new.
as the last age of humanity was focused on the development of abstract mind - humans became under the influence of the world of ideas/concepts, 'flesh' covers body, soul, and mind.

the great spiritual battle occurred on the mental battlefield.

victory of the evolutionary forces meant fighting with the gravity/inertia of concepts sustained by the collective mindsets of the vast majority of individuals.

succumbing to the gravity of such concepts/archetypes amounts to the falling of the flesh, flesh becoming dead from spirit perspective.

overcoming this immense force of conceptual gravity was attained by spirit indwelling virgin bodies.

in this specific context (mental) it means certain synergies of factors, such that one was never significantly forced from outside forces (family, school) to succumb to the gravity of particular concepts.

one had been given free will in the realm of mind, that meaning a certain immunity to the force of mental gravity.

one took them one by one, as he/she encountered them, and defeated them, and driving onward toward Truth.

one found a glimpse of truth in every one, but also much error.

this is the way of the true free thinker, open minded and creative, but in the same time using reason and logic.

these are the 144k who fought the Armageddon of the era. each on his own suffering the persecution of the adversary/inertia through every mouth trying to mock their mental purity (free thinking).

144k btw can be understood as expressing the essence of the abstract realm - mathematics - 12*12 - dodecahedron - geometry and 1000 - scale/arithmetics
 Quoting: andreidita

applause
Saptaparna ~
andreidita

User ID: 4637432
Romania
11/15/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
and taking into account that the force of mental gravity has a 10*9 magnitude (that is billions) it was a pretty damn heavy battle :)

and not to forget that one fucking bloody concept (or archon/egregor to use esoteric parlance), takes hold of the entire soul and instinctual force of a host, you can imagine the immense force that was wielded against free thinkers who dared to speak Truth

and people still wonder how a 3 letter word/concept against a 5 letter word/concept can lead to WW3 :)

Last Edited by VenusRose on 11/15/2012 11:35 AM
nobody
User ID: 27510904
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
thankyou parna,, yet another wonderful thread,,

many catlysts each reacting almost symultaniously,,

as the connection of thought reverberates from one too another,, and every time this occurs so then increases the momentum,,

thanks again,,

much love,,
seer

User ID: 1529717
United States
11/15/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
blessings to all creating a new way with love......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
11/15/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf

No man knoweth the hour or the day

of the Soul's Victory! This I call the True Father's Day. C:
shadowrun

User ID: 27806719
United States
11/15/2012 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
The depths of one persons soul is infinite and boundless. And that is just one small fractal in this massive eternal picture. Imagine changing one persons soul, and how it will reflect throughout the entirety of future self. Imagine over 7 billion boundless souls changing, at the same moment, into the same direction, the same massive revelations. Imagine how that would radiate across all 7 billions souls future paths and all directions, in all times, in all places. Not to mention our friendlies, and our antagonists.

There is so much more than merely this material existence. Material existence is literally a mere shadow to what reality is. It will be beautiful when it all aligns, and converges.

Or we could all be a a bunch of souless peices of flesh running about ranting on a spinning ball that orbits a giant fireball of burning gas...and when we die there is nothingness and it was all meaningless and we will be forgotten and our lifes and deaths were nothing but a spec of dust never to be heard from or seen again.hiding
Shadowrun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 455519
United States
11/15/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about next Tuesday? smile_kiss
 Quoting: Inch. 27371032

You're on! I think...

I'm there... smile_kiss blwkss

grouphug
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The depths of one persons soul is infinite and boundless. And that is just one small fractal in this massive eternal picture. Imagine changing one persons soul, and how it will reflect throughout the entirety of future self. Imagine over 7 billion boundless souls changing, at the same moment, into the same direction, the same massive revelations. Imagine how that would radiate across all 7 billions souls future paths and all directions, in all times, in all places. Not to mention our friendlies, and our antagonists.

There is so much more than merely this material existence. Material existence is literally a mere shadow to what reality is. It will be beautiful when it all aligns, and converges.

Or we could all be a a bunch of souless peices of flesh running about ranting on a spinning ball that orbits a giant fireball of burning gas...and when we die there is nothingness and it was all meaningless and we will be forgotten and our lifes and deaths were nothing but a spec of dust never to be heard from or seen again.hiding
 Quoting: shadowrun

There is that too.

damned
Saptaparna ~
Inch.
Canada
11/15/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
gasp
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/15/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
gasp
 Quoting: Inch. 27727966

Not really. chuckle
Saptaparna ~
Saptaparna  (OP)

User ID: 14874606
United States
11/16/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
pewpew
Saptaparna ~
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/16/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
We have a few interesting things here.. Nasa director quits..

There is this thread:
Thread: **UPDATED** NASA is monitoring NO FUCKING DEBRIS approaching the ISS, it's a BIG ASS UFO!!!!!

And moreover, this one:
Thread: **Hey guys superpin this!!! announcement on Australian news here that obama will be making a formal address to the world!! wtf??? pin this!!!****

Well.. let's see if something happens.. I wouldn't put my hopes up though.
 Quoting: 1908247

I have somewhat described a scientific way of showing how this could happen. It has to do with Schumann Resonance and the frequency waves within the mind. Here is some of the information.

Schumann Resonances

Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

Some experiments show connections between the brain states and resonant electromagnetic waves, raising the possibility that the Human Brain has evolved to be "in tune" with Planet Earth.

OK, so here is what I am going to propose: What if this incoming magnetic 'ribbon', or field, or fluff lowers the Schumann Resonances of the planet? Remember, at normal Schumann Resonance the planet is at 7.5 Hz. Because of all the electrical activity that we surround ourselves in (electricty lines, cell phones, radios, ect.) we are surrounded by a Hz higher than 7.5 Hz, thus creating a 'less relaxing' and more anxiety prone atmosphere for us to live in.

1. Causes failure of all electric grids, thus putting our ground area atmosphere back to 7.5 Hz.

2. Causes the possibilty that the Earth gets submerged in it, thus lowering by volumes the Schumann Resonance.

3. And this affect was registered by our brain, which functions by electro-magnetic pulses. A lowered Schumann Resonance, one that would go beyond Theta, into Delta and

Spiritual rapture, dream states, creative insurges. Imagine it, the entire world population suddenly experiencing this!

Thanks, S
Big huge birthday present :)
hf
United States
11/16/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
So sorry- that first quote WAS NOT meant for this thread- please disregard.
hf
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
So sorry- that first quote WAS NOT meant for this thread- please disregard.
hf
 Quoting: 1221 26319764

thumbs
Saptaparna ~
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, S
hf

My birthday is coming up! But, I think you may be talking about other types of births.
Saptaparna ~
United States
11/16/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, S
hf

My birthday is coming up! But, I think you may be talking about other types of births.

Well Happy Birthday early to you- Scorpio or Sag?

Are we not supposed to pass thru the center on 12-21-12?

A "birthday present" to many I'd imagine ;)
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, S
hf

Well Happy Birthday early to you- Scorpio or Sag?

Are we not supposed to pass thru the center on 12-21-12?

A "birthday present" to many I'd imagine ;)

True...

Capricorn.
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19107630
Australia
11/16/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

blah blah blah...
i've been hearing about the veil thinning, and the veil lifting..... for the last 15 years.

that should tell ya something.

timeout
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27895177
Australia
11/16/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Schumann Resonances

Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

GLP