Thinning Veils Shifting Perceptions

Saptaparna  (OP)

User ID: 14874606
United States
11/16/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Thinning Veils Shifting Perceptions
Synergistic twining has begun to occur properly between us and all that is not us, sharing fully in reconciliation, easing the complexity of the twining, making it a more pure relationship. These two causes, us and all that is not us, within this pure relationship should have the effect of vastly increasing, influencing and (finally) properly 'evolving' the relationship with true universal reality.

This results in incorporating the incoming archetypes with less separation between our collective consciousness and our overall environment being absorbed and radiated out from our personal consciousness to earth's magnetosphere to the sun's environment (heliosphere), our galaxy, local cluster, etc. all entwining at a much more intimate level of relationship.

As this synergy continues throughout, the veil will lessen. As the veil thins on our inside, so our perceptions shift on the outside to reflect the thinning veil we are perceiving on the inside. The perceptual shift occurring on the outside will come back into proper alignment, thus heralding the coming of a new age of enlightenment.
 Quoting: Saptaparna

blah blah blah...
i've been hearing about the veil thinning, and the veil lifting..... for the last 15 years.

that should tell ya something.

timeout
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19107630

And if you have not been experiencing it, then you may want to change your path.
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/16/2012 08:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Synergistic twining has begun to occur properly between us and all that is not us, sharing fully in reconciliation, easing the complexity of the twining, making it a more pure relationship. These two causes, us and all that is not us, within this pure relationship should have the effect of vastly increasing, influencing and (finally) properly 'evolving' the relationship with true universal reality.

This results in incorporating the incoming archetypes with less separation between our collective consciousness and our overall environment being absorbed and radiated out from our personal consciousness to earth's magnetosphere to the sun's environment (heliosphere), our galaxy, local cluster, etc. all entwining at a much more intimate level of relationship.

As this synergy continues throughout, the veil will lessen. As the veil thins on our inside, so our perceptions shift on the outside to reflect the thinning veil we are perceiving on the inside. The perceptual shift occurring on the outside will come back into proper alignment, thus heralding the coming of a new age of enlightenment.

blah blah blah...
i've been hearing about the veil thinning, and the veil lifting..... for the last 15 years.

that should tell ya something.

timeout
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19107630

It is my personal perception that something that took, let's say, three days to manifest in 1987, now, in 2012, takes only three hours.

3D energy moves slowly

Just my 2cents

Have a peaceful evening
Ellusion

User ID: 27381647
Canada
11/16/2012 08:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
The depths of one persons soul is infinite and boundless. And that is just one small fractal in this massive eternal picture. Imagine changing one persons soul, and how it will reflect throughout the entirety of future self. Imagine over 7 billion boundless souls changing, at the same moment, into the same direction, the same massive revelations. Imagine how that would radiate across all 7 billions souls future paths and all directions, in all times, in all places. Not to mention our friendlies, and our antagonists.

There is so much more than merely this material existence. Material existence is literally a mere shadow to what reality is. It will be beautiful when it all aligns, and converges.

you shine like a diamond in a coal mine!!

hf
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The depths of one persons soul is infinite and boundless. And that is just one small fractal in this massive eternal picture. Imagine changing one persons soul, and how it will reflect throughout the entirety of future self. Imagine over 7 billion boundless souls changing, at the same moment, into the same direction, the same massive revelations. Imagine how that would radiate across all 7 billions souls future paths and all directions, in all times, in all places. Not to mention our friendlies, and our antagonists.

There is so much more than merely this material existence. Material existence is literally a mere shadow to what reality is. It will be beautiful when it all aligns, and converges.

hf
 Quoting: Ellusion

Thank you...
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Ellusion

User ID: 27381647
Canada
11/16/2012 08:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

hf

Thank you...

you are very welcome!
and thank you! :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25238319
United States
11/16/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Zat u, SS? ;)
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Zat u, SS? ;)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25238319

grinning

ohyeah
Saptaparna ~
Horus
User ID: 7669788
Iceland
11/16/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
a thin veil is still a veil. any veil that is imagined can also be imagined as not. when you imagine no veil, what do you see?

door #1
door #2
or
Door #3

later dude.
 Quoting: 0 1105951

To infinity and beyondsuperman

And

what would you call omni-finity? chuckle
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

reality
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25238319
United States
Report Abusive Post
hf
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
a thin veil is still a veil. any veil that is imagined can also be imagined as not. when you imagine no veil, what do you see?

door #1
door #2
or
Door #3

later dude.

And

reality
 Quoting: Horus 7669788

Damn...perfect answer.
Saptaparna ~
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/16/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very nice thread to start my night off with!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very nice thread to start my night off with!
 Quoting: shadasonic

hi
Saptaparna ~
Captain Spaulding
User ID: 25855571
United States
11/16/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok. I dated a Witch. A REAL Wiccan Witch. She was found to have talents when she was 4 yrs old and raised and schooled at the Spiritualist Institute, founded by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in upstate New york.

She saw and knew things that blew me away. She spends her life helping others.

I'm a graduate of Brooks Inst. of photography (1985) and for a long time it's been just a hobby.

MY POINT. I have thousands of pictures with unexplainable "things" in them. Some with people that weren't there. The cliche "orb" photo's also, but these can't be explained. Two or three moving across the frame with 50 or 60 standing still. I could go on. When I was seeing DL I lived in a cabin in a tropical jungle and things happened there, with multiple, both feet on the ground, witnesses.

DL was always pointing out how "the veil is thinning. Not lifting, but thinning" and as example how there's more and more psychic children being born and world events are intensifying in nature and occurrence.

From what I saw her do, as far as "knowing" about me and other people and events had me convinced it was no game, or ego trip or sham.

Thanks for more validation. The veil between the realms IS thinning. No matter which God, Gods or Goddess you believe in, you can't look at the world today and honestly think what we're experiencing is just "business as usual".

(Yes, it's THAT Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)
Saptaparna  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok. I dated a Witch. A REAL Wiccan Witch. She was found to have talents when she was 4 yrs old and raised and schooled at the Spiritualist Institute, founded by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in upstate New york.

I'm a graduate of Brooks Inst. of photography (1985) and for a long time it's been just a hobby.

MY POINT. I have thousands of pictures with unexplainable "things" in them. Some with people that weren't there. The cliche "orb" photo's also, but these can't be explained. Two or three moving across the frame with 50 or 60 standing still. I could go on. When I was seeing DL I lived in a cabin in a tropical jungle and things happened there, with multiple, both feet on the ground, witnesses.

DL was always pointing out how "the veil is thinning. Not lifting, but thinning" and as example how there's more and more psychic children being born and world events are intensifying in nature and occurrence.

From what I saw her do, as far as "knowing" about me and other people and events had me convinced it was no game, or ego trip or sham.

Thanks for more validation. The veil between the realms IS thinning. No matter which God, Gods or Goddess you believe in, you can't look at the world today and honestly think what we're experiencing is just "business as usual".

Quoting: Captain Spaulding 25855571

I have been exposed, many times, to this same truth. It is not something that I have NOT been exposed to. I have experienced much, and the veil IS thinning.
Saptaparna ~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27901785
Germany
11/16/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf and 5 stars
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 27089841
United States
11/16/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Captain Spaulding 25855571
hey captain,long time no see..witches,lol..were all "witches",we all got esp and psi abilities...its a science thing,not no religion thing,lol...my 777 thread pretty much thins the veil in two,lol...we have always been "gifted" but religions play it down by saying gods and saviors and devils and such are only gifted..you can be brainwashed and your natural supernatural gifts be put to sleep within if you allow any written text to tell you how to use it...the biggest roadblock is the mind and what it has been taught...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...

User ID: 27864852
Brazil
11/16/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Very well put!

The moment might not be too far ahead..
Great post! 5*

antagonists..
Nus
Captain Spaulding
User ID: 25855571
United States
11/16/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh I know we all have the senses and ability's to perceive what most think is either BS or only for the "special few". And religion has nothing to do with it.

The "Witch" displayed her perceptions when she was a very young child and her parents sent her to school that focused on developing those talents (for lack of a better term). It helped that the institute was close to where she lived.

We all have the ability to draw, but we're taught NOT to by our teachers. "NO Johnny, that doesn't look like a shoe". But to Johnny, that's what a shoe looks like. So only the few end up standing out. I learned to draw. All I could scribble out was a stick figure, if that. Then I got "Drawing n the Right Side of the Brain" and WOW! I can draw! It's the same thing.

I know the veil is thinning from my personal experiences, feelings and validation from a person who was trained from a young age and never told she DID NOT see, or sense things most other's didn't.

"Synergy" is a powerful word. And who knows how many of us will be aware of "the one" we're all a part of. We're not separate as most of us WANT TO believe because that's what most have been taught all their lives.

I'm still passionate about (believe it or not) Frank Zappa and his devotion to Dadism. There's more in his work, individually and as a whole, to demonstrate the seeming difference(s) in our world that are not differences at all. All is one, and the one is energy, and we're energy slowed to a vibration. Or tone, as you will. Kind of like you have to have contrast in life to appreciate all it's differences, then when you do, you "see" there is no differences.

Hoo boy. Sorry. It's Friday nite and I'm off to play frisbee with the dog. I need to lighten up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21363812
Canada
11/16/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Together, through the process of contact, we have established a binding, its fluid permanence the result of thought and memory echoing in the now like holographic isotopes, living holons of tiered remembrance, affecting through infinitely varying degrees the choices I decide within the now.

We have become transducers to all that we have experienced, touched, and contacted. In infinite resonating spirals our energy exchange spirals ever outward adding – transforming – the geometric web of incomprehensible complexity.

However you perceive your world, there exist those here to change your perception of what it is to breathe. An acceleration of this intensifying field is resulting from a branching cognizance, much like a liquid crystallizing and branching as it solidifies into the collective consciousness.

Saptaparna, fabulous thread! and this quote above of yours, like poetry in motion, has given word form to my own thoughts so precisely, yet in a way that until now, I could never formulate into words.

THANK YOU!!

Kismet
User ID: 26319764
United States
11/16/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf and 5 stars
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27901785

+1

To the stars :)
phizzycyst

User ID: 845802
United States
11/16/2012 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Thank you...

dkbaby
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27903240
United States
11/16/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

door #1
door #2
or
Door #3

later dude.

And

reality
 Quoting: Horus 7669788

Damn...perfect answer.

I see only chaos of doors to inPHInity, from where all these doors come, what is behind them ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12709490
Philippines
11/16/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
How about next Tuesday? smile_kiss
 Quoting: Inch. 27371032

Tuesday is named after the Norse god of war Tyr (or Mars

Good things happen to me on Tuesdays.

Quoting: Newheart

GHW Bush delivered his NWO speech on Tuesday September 11, 1990.

The twin towers fell on Tuesday September 11,2001.

Ben Ghazi was attacked on Tuesday September 11, 2012.
acuk
User ID: 27305598
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I meditate and go within I reverse roles.

Here I am alpha, I am the controller.

There I am the inner voice, it depends on if controller wishes to listen or not.

Perception is everything.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7590516
United States
11/16/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Saptaparna... I know your bitter from the fall, it doesn't have to be this way... I still love you, I will never leave you or forsake you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11541429
United States
11/17/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Deepak Chopra will be on Dr Oz Monday!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

the veils will lift for 3 days as we pass thru the center of the center of the galaxy. Past present and future will all be viewable by each. fantasy and reality will become one. three days. some may get trapped in other reality's during the 3 days of mayheim. stay safe friend.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1515187

I have somewhat described a scientific way of showing how this could happen. It has to do with Schumann Resonance and the frequency waves within the mind. Here is some of the information.

Schumann Resonances
[link to www.valdostamuseum.org]

The natural frequencies of the Human Brain are:
Beta waves (14 to 30 Hz),
Alpha waves (8 to 13 Hz),
Theta waves (4 to 7 Hz), and
Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

Alpha frequencies have been associated with meditation and relaxation.
Theta frequencies have been associated with a dreamy, creative states.
Some experiments show connections between the brain states and resonant electromagnetic waves, raising the possibility that the Human Brain has evolved to be "in tune" with Planet Earth.

OK, so here is what I am going to propose: What if this incoming magnetic 'ribbon', or field, or fluff lowers the Schumann Resonances of the planet? Remember, at normal Schumann Resonance the planet is at 7.5 Hz. Because of all the electrical activity that we surround ourselves in (electricty lines, cell phones, radios, ect.) we are surrounded by a Hz higher than 7.5 Hz, thus creating a 'less relaxing' and more anxiety prone atmosphere for us to live in.

What if this magnetic field:

1. Causes failure of all electric grids, thus putting our ground area atmosphere back to 7.5 Hz.

2. Causes the possibilty that the Earth gets submerged in it, thus lowering by volumes the Schumann Resonance.

3. And this affect was registered by our brain, which functions by electro-magnetic pulses. A lowered Schumann Resonance, one that would go beyond Theta, into Delta and
further... what would we experience!?

Spiritual rapture, dream states, creative insurges. Imagine it, the entire world population suddenly experiencing this!

Science is starting to catch up with the philosophy, we live in an exciting time indeed!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27914759
United States
11/17/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
get back to work !angryface
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
11/17/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please refrain

Spin
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Or we could all be a a bunch of souless peices of flesh running about ranting on a spinning ball that orbits a giant fireball of burning gas...and when we die there is nothingness and it was all meaningless and we will be forgotten and our lifes and deaths were nothing but a spec of dust never to be heard from or seen again.hiding
 Quoting: shadowrun

What else do you have to measure our experience of reality with? Nothing, we know nothing of what is beyond this world, do believe something that is 99% water can be so complex as to hold a conscience? And how does that work?

GLP