Thinning Veils Shifting Perceptions

Horus
User ID: 19949961
Iceland
11/17/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Thinning Veils Shifting Perceptions
When I meditate and go within I reverse roles.

Here I am alpha, I am the controller.

There I am the inner voice, it depends on if controller wishes to listen or not.

Perception is everything.
 Quoting: acuk 27305598

primal material reality,
mentally roughly perceived.
divine sources of creativity:
slaves, carefully deceived.

one source of reality,
mind
creativity,
and spirit.

catdance
DMTHC

User ID: 27894974
Australia
11/17/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Synergistic twining has begun to occur properly between us and all that is not us, sharing fully in reconciliation, easing the complexity of the twining, making it a more pure relationship. These two causes, us and all that is not us, within this pure relationship should have the effect of vastly increasing, influencing and (finally) properly 'evolving' the relationship with true universal reality.

This results in incorporating the incoming archetypes with less separation between our collective consciousness and our overall environment being absorbed and radiated out from our personal consciousness to earth's magnetosphere to the sun's environment (heliosphere), our galaxy, local cluster, etc. all entwining at a much more intimate level of relationship.

As this synergy continues throughout, the veil will lessen. As the veil thins on our inside, so our perceptions shift on the outside to reflect the thinning veil we are perceiving on the inside. The perceptual shift occurring on the outside will come back into proper alignment, thus heralding the coming of a new age of enlightenment.
 Quoting: Saptaparna

the veils will lift for 3 days as we pass thru the center of the center of the galaxy. Past present and future will all be viewable by each. fantasy and reality will become one. three days. some may get trapped in other reality's during the 3 days of mayheim. stay safe friend.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1515187

I have somewhat described a scientific way of showing how this could happen. It has to do with Schumann Resonance and the frequency waves within the mind. Here is some of the information.

Schumann Resonances
[link to www.valdostamuseum.org]

The natural frequencies of the Human Brain are:
Beta waves (14 to 30 Hz),
Alpha waves (8 to 13 Hz),
Theta waves (4 to 7 Hz), and
Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

Alpha frequencies have been associated with meditation and relaxation.
Theta frequencies have been associated with a dreamy, creative states.
Some experiments show connections between the brain states and resonant electromagnetic waves, raising the possibility that the Human Brain has evolved to be "in tune" with Planet Earth.

OK, so here is what I am going to propose: What if this incoming magnetic 'ribbon', or field, or fluff lowers the Schumann Resonances of the planet? Remember, at normal Schumann Resonance the planet is at 7.5 Hz. Because of all the electrical activity that we surround ourselves in (electricty lines, cell phones, radios, ect.) we are surrounded by a Hz higher than 7.5 Hz, thus creating a 'less relaxing' and more anxiety prone atmosphere for us to live in.

What if this magnetic field:

1. Causes failure of all electric grids, thus putting our ground area atmosphere back to 7.5 Hz.

2. Causes the possibilty that the Earth gets submerged in it, thus lowering by volumes the Schumann Resonance.

3. And this affect was registered by our brain, which functions by electro-magnetic pulses. A lowered Schumann Resonance, one that would go beyond Theta, into Delta and
further... what would we experience!?

Spiritual rapture, dream states, creative insurges. Imagine it, the entire world population suddenly experiencing this!

hf

We were listening to some solfeggio whilst under the influence of my alias last night, this thread sits well.. hf
Let me let you in on a little secrete of mine, as far as god goes I don't believe in your kind- I think we all god just gotter look deeper inside, that's probably what your bible means by you seek and you find.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25125418
Canada
11/17/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Synergistic twining has begun to occur properly between us and all that is not us, sharing fully in reconciliation, easing the complexity of the twining, making it a more pure relationship. These two causes, us and all that is not us, within this pure relationship should have the effect of vastly increasing, influencing and (finally) properly 'evolving' the relationship with true universal reality.

This results in incorporating the incoming archetypes with less separation between our collective consciousness and our overall environment being absorbed and radiated out from our personal consciousness to earth's magnetosphere to the sun's environment (heliosphere), our galaxy, local cluster, etc. all entwining at a much more intimate level of relationship.

As this synergy continues throughout, the veil will lessen. As the veil thins on our inside, so our perceptions shift on the outside to reflect the thinning veil we are perceiving on the inside. The perceptual shift occurring on the outside will come back into proper alignment, thus heralding the coming of a new age of enlightenment.

the veils will lift for 3 days as we pass thru the center of the center of the galaxy. Past present and future will all be viewable by each. fantasy and reality will become one. three days. some may get trapped in other reality's during the 3 days of mayheim. stay safe friend.

I have somewhat described a scientific way of showing how this could happen. It has to do with Schumann Resonance and the frequency waves within the mind. Here is some of the information.

Schumann Resonances

Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

Some experiments show connections between the brain states and resonant electromagnetic waves, raising the possibility that the Human Brain has evolved to be "in tune" with Planet Earth.

OK, so here is what I am going to propose: What if this incoming magnetic 'ribbon', or field, or fluff lowers the Schumann Resonances of the planet? Remember, at normal Schumann Resonance the planet is at 7.5 Hz. Because of all the electrical activity that we surround ourselves in (electricty lines, cell phones, radios, ect.) we are surrounded by a Hz higher than 7.5 Hz, thus creating a 'less relaxing' and more anxiety prone atmosphere for us to live in.

1. Causes failure of all electric grids, thus putting our ground area atmosphere back to 7.5 Hz.

2. Causes the possibilty that the Earth gets submerged in it, thus lowering by volumes the Schumann Resonance.

3. And this affect was registered by our brain, which functions by electro-magnetic pulses. A lowered Schumann Resonance, one that would go beyond Theta, into Delta and

Spiritual rapture, dream states, creative insurges. Imagine it, the entire world population suddenly experiencing this!

hf

We were listening to some solfeggio whilst under the influence of my alias last night, this thread sits well.. hf
 Quoting: DMTHC

knowing me knowing you it's the best I can do

bonghit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2116087
United States
11/17/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

well,....i mean,..gosh!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/17/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Schumann Resonances

Delta waves (1 to 3 Hz).

hf

Quoting: DMTHC

knowing me knowing you it's the best I can do

bonghit
 Quoting: Nice Bootes Billy

so much for sos such an enigma
seer

User ID: 1529717
United States
11/17/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
amazing lately how i seem to be-coming into my highest self...quite naturally.....evolving into the one that i have always been.....
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/17/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
amazing lately how i seem to be-coming into my highest self...quite naturally.....evolving into the one that i have always been.....
 Quoting: seer

hf
3ogla
User ID: 27040894
Jordan
11/17/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mentioned that it will be beautiful, I hope so. What will happen to all the negative energy people have put on this earth? I am referring to crime and injustice that people committed.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/17/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: seer

hf
 Quoting: Nice Bootes Billy

So sorry, I don't understand my boots sometimes

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27688679
United States
11/17/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Enough with the thinning veils bullshit.

If you have special powers and you're becoming a David Wilcock 5-dimensional light being, just fucking prove it or STFU
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22018224
United States
11/17/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ignore the trolls, you are correct OP. Nothing new age about your truth. Each soul is a fractal of the big picture, and every soul is connected and constantly changing the big picture. You know what that means don't you? It means the big picture isn't a picture at all, it's a point of view. But who's is it is the big question. I doubt it's the creator, which I am beginning to believe is feminine in nature. Maybe offspring? Who knows. All our choices as a collective builds up emotions that will determine how the big point of view will react to problems. Crazy huh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26350310
Canada
11/17/2012 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have been feeling great the past few months things are manifesting faster and time is just blowing by quick
cmoG530

User ID: 27886451
United States
11/17/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meh...Yeah, the veil is thinning but all that new age gobbeldegook you applied to it I'm gonna pass on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8640456

ohyeah Now we wait for their "ascended masters" to "arrive".
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
Horus
User ID: 19949961
Iceland
11/17/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
You mentioned that it will be beautiful, I hope so. What will happen to all the negative energy people have put on this earth? I am referring to crime and injustice that people committed.
 Quoting: 3ogla 27040894

[link to www.youtube.com]

with the end of confusion negativity will be polarized,
transforming all the negative energy to positive.
returning this nightmare planet to a paradise.
inverting earths ancient perpetual terror into an everlasting bliss.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14874606
United States
12/09/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
:colorbump:
Tampa Heather

User ID: 21764991
United States
03/05/2014 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like this thread...

Where is SS?

The time/numbers thing is catching my eye 5-6 times a day now...
What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 55209091
United States
03/05/2014 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe we can get him to put in an appearance -?hfbumppeace
Finding The Pearl
User ID: 25763045
United States
03/05/2014 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm working on finding a Place of Peace inside my Self;
Once in there, I am going to explore the possibility of turning myself "inside out".
I want to lose this Earthly 'Creature Feature' of a body that I wear now and change it
into the 'Incorruptible Body';
Only THEN can the True Kingdom of Heaven be seen.
We will have 'one foot in Heaven, and, one foot on Earth!
A New Godly Race of people
for a New, God-Loving Planet! bananaherethereangel4

GLP