Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,750 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 36,159
Pageviews Today: 72,657Threads Today: 35Posts Today: 596
01:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Sign the Deport Everyone That Signed the Petitions to Secede Petition!

Anti-Commie Lefty
User ID: 18357510
United States
11/13/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sign the Deport Everyone That Signed the Petitions to Secede Petition!
For all those crybabies who signed petitions in 25 states to secede because they don't want the black man in the center seat, here's your just deserts!

[link to petitions.whitehouse.gov (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27636366
United States
11/13/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sign the Deport Everyone That Signed the Petitions to Secede Petition!
You should change your posting name to anti-anti Commie leftist. Or perhaps Statist? Or Goebbels. Heck, I think Goebbels.
WAKEUPAMERICA01

User ID: 24094200
United States
11/13/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
op you are a tool and a shill. might want to read up on the ways this once great country was founded. just because you dont like what the facts are does not give you the right to go against the peoples rights. you fucking liberals make me sick.
WAKE UP AMERICA
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."

Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 4, September 11, 1777
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, [79 years now in 2012] freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have in varying degrees been abridged by laws brought into force by statutes of national emergency."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27660630
United States
11/13/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
before this is over, you will forget how to ridicule and mock.
you will only remember the fear you ignite.
WAKEUPAMERICA01

User ID: 24094200
United States
11/13/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
did you have to switch ip addy. because the shillin aint working
WAKE UP AMERICA
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it."

Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 4, September 11, 1777
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." -- Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.
"A majority of the people of the United States have lived all of their lives under emergency rule. For 40 years, [79 years now in 2012] freedoms and governmental procedures guaranteed by the Constitution have in varying degrees been abridged by laws brought into force by statutes of national emergency."

GLP