I had ankles and/or wrists in mind...but I like your imagination grinning
 Quoting: BRIEF

Yes well, my imagination is off topic!

threadhi

LOL
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

ok fine...Aruna don't want to come out and play today verysad

You know you are like two people. You make me laugh all the time, and then other times you say things that I just cannot believe you mean to be true. Like you are just taking the piss out of them all. This place would be a bit boring without you, that's for sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22847731
United States
11/13/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Inspired?
but it was simpler?.. as you studied?..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 898568
United States
11/13/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
we remember the real pic.. and were still friends.. your not fooling nobody.. we talked about pools.. deeper than the kiddie ones?.. good.. this is about to blow up.. and in the end.. is it your face?.. mine?.. you recognise?.. dont say anything.. nobody isnt saying much.. untill its ok..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22847731

Change is coming.. feel it.. I see more than I should.. and rather than cower.. ha!.. what was wanted.. I detached.. what.. didn't like it?.. from the inside out?.. felt weird didn't it.. fooling nobody isn't a concern.. don't tell me what to do again.. got it?.. your definition of friends needs twerking.. is anything ever ok?

one day.. it will be ok.. im counting on it?.. its ok your upset.. consider it driven?.. for some reason my words dont burn.. its ok yours dont either?.. bring me a scale.. and if.. three years?.. yet one knew the division of time?.. your words burn..

oh gee.. thanks.. permission to feel emotion.. consider it noted.. your intent to wound.. also was noted.. not buyin'.. scale jumping.. harm from the bottom up.. oh happy day from the top down.. there were more.. are more.. they'll be comin' round.. shortly.. feel it.. know it's coming..
Esq
User ID: 20093181
United States
11/13/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
its not love.. im hoping it was what i felt.. in fugetive.. an ally.. for you sent flowers to one hand clapping.. thats it.. then brussel sprouts.. another ally.. then turtles you pick up and carry with you.. for at least someone to talk too.. if it was further.. yopur right.. i needed a friend to save many..

I hope your not a dyke. not there is anything wrong with it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21159847
United States
Report Abusive Post
BLAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

bartmoon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21159847

&&&&&&&&&&&&&!!! 1 star for U.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11223885
United States
Report Abusive Post
Oh that moon with a horizontal milkyway ?

...but eh yeah that discovery nibiru in space getting nukes all day looked nice.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/13/2012 05:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

threadhi

LOL

You know you are like two people. You make me laugh all the time, and then other times you say things that I just cannot believe you mean to be true. Like you are just taking the piss out of them all. This place would be a bit boring without you, that's for sure.
 Quoting: Sloane

hf
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
who really wants to save?.. when so bitter?.. nobodys ex wife?.. nobodys ex girlfriends?.. you?.. you have talent.. accepted nobodies.. but remained a player?.. in some sort of game?.. i assure you.. nobodys worst dreams came true.. and what are they?.. hes right.. his best dreams?.. hee hee.. smile girl.. im not mad.. long ago stated.. the actors come out.. doing what?..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post

threadhi

LOL

Lol...Brief...I choose not to engage you in that way anymore because I can't...it's kinda reserved for someone special now. And that's about all I can say on that...

And Sloane...he's a good guy...despite some of his antics which are mostly just shill baiter posts (in my opinion)...Brief likes to stir up posters...but anyone with a little broader vision can see beyond stuff like that and sense his better nature...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
But as unclear as calling 112 with tmob cut off.

Eh i asked what that dumb transformer noise was and the fire departement said oh we gonna check if its broken tomorrow.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
its not love.. im hoping it was what i felt.. in fugetive.. an ally.. for you sent flowers to one hand clapping.. thats it.. then brussel sprouts.. another ally.. then turtles you pick up and carry with you.. for at least someone to talk too.. if it was further.. yopur right.. i needed a friend to save many..

Quoting: Esq 20093181

here we go.. "oh nobody is into female@#$% here it is.. what is the pinacle?.. of what anyone can take you too?.. no denieying?.. man or woman?.. fine.. as purety of emotion?.. fine.. you are denied.. if you think about it.. this act is simple.. what is needed to see is greater.. yet many.. find this as what?.. and as the sensation fades?.. what else?.. F.U
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
So they can stick that air alarm in there a holes.
Saptaparna

User ID: 865798
United States
11/13/2012 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

threadhi

LOL

Lol...Brief...I choose not to engage you in that way anymore because I can't...it's kinda reserved for someone special now. And that's about all I can say on that...

And Sloane...he's a good guy...despite some of his antics which are mostly just shill baiter posts (in my opinion)...Brief likes to stir up posters...but anyone with a little broader vision can see beyond stuff like that and sense his better nature...

MOE
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15285872
United States
Report Abusive Post
who really wants to save?.. when so bitter?.. nobodys ex wife?.. nobodys ex girlfriends?.. you?.. you have talent.. accepted nobodies.. but remained a player?.. in some sort of game?.. i assure you.. nobodys worst dreams came true.. and what are they?.. hes right.. his best dreams?.. hee hee.. smile girl.. im not mad.. long ago stated.. the actors come out.. doing what?..

Waht is your point to this kind of projection?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27108958
United States
Report Abusive Post

threadhi

LOL

Yes I have always thought that to be true.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote)

real..
Esq
United States
11/13/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

here we go.. "oh nobody is into female@#$% here it is.. what is the pinacle?.. of what anyone can take you too?.. no denieying?.. ma or woman?.. fine.. as purety of emotion?.. fine.. you are denied.. if you think about it.. this act is simple.. what is needed to see is greater.. yet many.. find this as what?.. and as the sensation fades?.. what else?.. F.U

May I watch? I really like your feathered hat. It made you look like a cuckoo bird. Fits your personality.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

nobody Loves Brief Deeply.. Brief likes John Wayne?..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
who played who.. if you point.. you claim to have sight.. required in pointing..

but it was simpler?.. as you studied?..

all my speed.. are not belong to this server.. lol!.. really.. just can't slow it down.. always with the pushing.. ping her till she can't think then.. aww.. complain about compliance.. till what.. withdrawl?.. like children.. taking my toys and going home..

bitter?.. hardly.. took it well past emotion.. remember scale? not limited by it.. enhanced.. maybe? maybe not.. actors.. looks around.. here? long ago stated.. ain't nothing like the real thing baby.. LOL..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

[/quote)

real..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15285872

Actually, ummmm..fail came to mind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

here we go.. "oh nobody is into female@#$% here it is.. what is the pinacle?.. of what anyone can take you too?.. no denieying?.. ma or woman?.. fine.. as purety of emotion?.. fine.. you are denied.. if you think about it.. this act is simple.. what is needed to see is greater.. yet many.. find this as what?.. and as the sensation fades?.. what else?.. F.U

May I watch? I really like your feathered hat. It made you look like a cuckoo bird. Fits your personality.

all day.. and nobody?.. h [link to www.youtube.com] covered in stds.. sins..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

nobody Loves Brief Deeply.. Brief likes John Wayne?..

Wow cuckoo bird you are laying eggs all over the place.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Like that sudden mars cross here doing a swirl to suck everything up was pretty amusing.
Esp
United States
11/13/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

all day.. and nobody?.. h [link to www.youtube.com] covered in stds.. sins..

Sorry, no hair piece. wrong again. but that cankor sore on your lip tells me you've been blowing chickens again. Oh what is your husbands name?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
your right.. cold Sore.. nothin but SHIT TO DO..
Esq
United States
11/13/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Go do yourself then, and give us all a break
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry.. but nobody talks like that.. sometimes..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Go do yourself then, and give us all a break

its ok.. we covered this.. and watchers?.. dont you say shit.. lol..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you need inspiration?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/13/2012 05:35 PM