Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,078 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 961,620
Pageviews Today: 1,792,652Threads Today: 875Posts Today: 15,616
07:52 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Push Back - W.H. Petition Calls for Stripping Citizenship and Exile for Anyone Who Signs Petition to Secede

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1385276
United States
11/13/2012 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Push Back - W.H. Petition Calls for Stripping Citizenship and Exile for Anyone Who Signs Petition to Secede
[link to www.weeklystandard.com]

they'll all get audited at the least
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Push Back - W.H. Petition Calls for Stripping Citizenship and Exile for Anyone Who Signs Petition to Secede
bump?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
11/13/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Push Back - W.H. Petition Calls for Stripping Citizenship and Exile for Anyone Who Signs Petition to Secede
I love all this anger and chaos on both sides. You can sense the energy level on overdrive. It makes for great entertainment even if nothing comes of it. Petitions to secede. petitions to strip citizenship. Where does it all end? You can almost feel the pot getting ready to boil over. should make for great television.popcorn
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love all this anger and chaos on both sides. You can sense the energy level on overdrive. It makes for great entertainment even if nothing comes of it. Petitions to secede. petitions to strip citizenship. Where does it all end? You can almost feel the pot getting ready to boil over. should make for great television.popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537507

our leader was supposed to bring us together, remember?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24537507
United States
11/13/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24537507

our leader was supposed to bring us together, remember?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1385276

Yeah, I remember. All things in moderation. Our politicians should have remembered this on both sides then we as a nation wouldn't be at each other's throats. Old style politicians knew it and made it work decades ago. But since it has all changed and anger rules the day best to just watch fireworks I guess and see how things go.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12064276
United States
11/13/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
look like 2012 will really bring about something-- bad or good we will never know until it is over,
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/13/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
look like 2012 will really bring about something-- bad or good we will never know until it is over,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12064276

Bring it
dougal
User ID: 27723214
United States
11/14/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
for all those who want to secede i bid you farewell,i have no idea where you should go,but you can't stay here. we,i mean us,have fought,died,sweated pick your adjective for these united states. We don't need you,want you or give two shits about you. Go away,don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. Bye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/14/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
for all those who want to secede i bid you farewell,i have no idea where you should go,but you can't stay here. we,i mean us,have fought,died,sweated pick your adjective for these united states. We don't need you,want you or give two shits about you. Go away,don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. Bye.
 Quoting: dougal 27723214

You misunderstand. Peaceably seceding means we are dissolving our political bands to an unconstitutional Federal government, it does not mean we are leaving the Country. We are staying to restore a Constitutional government that has given us and the world the best and freest Nation in the history of the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27723684
United States
11/14/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
American nightmare wake up baby
Things look best when the vision is blurry
We sold ourselves out now the jokes on us
In the home of? the brave defense equals attack in the land of the free, under the thumb
Divided and conquered TV keeps us numb
Coast to coast a la-la land
From cradle to grave with our heads in the sand
Nice and easy a conveniece oasis
burnit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27721611
Australia
11/14/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: dougal 27723214

get real wow that is the most gutless thing that i have ever read on any forum, shame on you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23011194
United States
11/14/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

GLP