Wondering what dream means... please help

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26844291
United States
11/14/2012 04:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Wondering what dream means... please help
I dreamed about my son that passed away twelve years ago. He was a baby, and a special needs infant. Out of no where I dreamed about him, that I was taking care of him again, that he was with me. And then I am visiting my grandmas house, and it is empty. She isn't there. My grandma passed away last year. What do you think that I should have dreams about both my grandma and my son that have both passed away in the same dream. I haven't dreamed of either of them in a long time. Just wondering...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22101324
United States
11/14/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Wondering what dream means... please help
Ive had recent dreams of those who have passed as well. Perhaps it has something to do with whats about to happen..As they are very much alive right now, just in another universe.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/14/2012 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
It had crossed my mind as well. I hope though that doesn't mean that I am near my end though. I didn't feel sad by the dream, but comforted. The only part that I completely figure out is why my grandma's house was empty. I wanted her to be there, but I knew she couldn't be there. In this dream, it was the older house that she used to live in, the one that burned down. I was walking through it, like it was still there. I was looking at the places she used to be, like her favorite chair. It was then, I was feeling like I missed her. But I felt her with me at the same time. Like she was comforting me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27682197
United States
11/14/2012 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seems maybe...the person you are looking to provide a deep loving and nurturing area of your relationship with is either not capable or willing to give you what you need. You know this and it leaves you feeling very frustrated and alone, but you keep trying. Probably you need to find another person to fill that area ... but like a mom figure to get that validation and care from.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1369638
Puerto Rico
11/14/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have started having more dreams about loved ones that have passed...In each dream they are trying to tell me something...Maybe it is a sign of the times?...Would be interesting to see how many are having these dreams now...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/16/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
It seems maybe...the person you are looking to provide a deep loving and nurturing area of your relationship with is either not capable or willing to give you what you need. You know this and it leaves you feeling very frustrated and alone, but you keep trying. Probably you need to find another person to fill that area ... but like a mom figure to get that validation and care from.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27682197

You may be on to something with that. My mom and I aren't close, and things are up and down with my relationship with my husband. Maybe my dream is reflecting that somehow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/16/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ive had recent dreams of those who have passed as well. Perhaps it has something to do with whats about to happen..As they are very much alive right now, just in another universe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22101324

they are not in another universe.The Bible is clear.The dead go to the ground and rot.Then the day of resurrection comes.The dream shows that Her grandma has been raptured and her son also and they are together,.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27824363
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Roughly 30+ billion human dreams happend every 24hours...

there nothing special... & sorry for your loss...

Now I don't claim to know what happens after death but I'm 100% sure that where ever they went you will go too..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/16/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now I don't claim to know what happens after death but I'm 100% sure that where ever they went you will go too..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27824363

Read the Holy Bible and you will know.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/17/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27824363

I hope so. I miss them all the time. I want to believe they are waiting for me on the "other side". I don't believe life ends at death. Even the ancients believed in an afterlife, that much is clear. I just wonder if we are getting close to something that will bring those that have passed on, that we will all soon unite with them.

GLP