Show me the Cameras! Online Gaza Cam's!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27703758
Romania
11/14/2012 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: "Pillar of Defense (Cloud)" - Israel & Hamas Agree to Gaza Cease Fire
it would be the perfect moment to strike tonight !

Hamas is in disarray after losing it's top military commander, it will take some time for them to get reorganized so if they hit them before that they have a much better chance of succeeding...also it's a new moon tonight ! uhoh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27740768
United States
11/14/2012 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good job Doorbert!

bump
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 870568
United States
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING: IDF spokesperson states the start of a long military operation in Gaza. Our entire region is burning...

[link to twitter.com]
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
Good job Doorbert!

bump
 Quoting: MIL MAN

cheers
charlottehulse1941@ms​n.com
User ID: 24075997
United States
Report Abusive Post
the israeli mistake
 Quoting: CrazyEyesThreadKilla

I hope not..The real point is how much one country can take..HUNDREDS of missiles in a few days...Think about it ??
 Quoting: THE INQUISADOR

That's just it INQUISADOR, people have gotten so used to Israel being pounded by rockets that for them this seems completely normal !

*meh* Just another rocket falling on someone's house in Israel...big deal ! That's how people think. They are completely desensitized to this issue which is very sad to see !
 Quoting: subzero86

Pure propaganda. Pounding civilians with drones, apache choppers, and F16s is the Israeli way. How dare a victim dare to try to hit back!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24350462
United States
11/14/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
God speed Israel!

Tank
Machine42

User ID: 2055677
United States
Report Abusive Post
Drones are the worst weapon even created. If you want to hurt someone be a man and actually fight them! Don't just murder them with your remote control tech.....I hate this world. God help us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26075182

I suppose Hamas has some real brave men don't they ? Sure...it takes a lot of guts to wait for Israeli children to come home from school and then launch a rocket at them from miles away !

I'm not saying drone strikes are the most honorable thing to do but when you're facing an enemy who has thousands of tunnels, trenches, bunkers, hideouts and is so entrenched in those positions...it's really not worth risking your life to flush those rats out !

If you have the technology why put a soldier in harms way ? What is the point of having a 21st century army if you're not using all its capabilities !

Even though odds are all against them, they are still fighting bravely with poor weapons such as Aks,Rpgs and homemade rockets against an army who have all hi-tech weapons and tools.

What would you like them to do?Should they watch their homeland being taken away from them part by part?Should they watch their genocide?

You call them rats but they are still hundred times more brave than your fellow IDF murderer scum.

Get over with it jews...You are not choosen ones and i will never bow down before your kind. Stop your racism and schemes then maybe people of the world will stop hating you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27737138

You and Palestine do not respect the Abrahamic covenant. This is not Palestine's land says the lord God.

On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 857877
United States
Report Abusive Post
it would be the perfect moment to strike tonight !

Hamas is in disarray after losing it's top military commander, it will take some time for them to get reorganized so if they hit them before that they have a much better chance of succeeding...also it's a new moon tonight ! uhoh

I think you may be right SZ86.

Tac nukes & EMP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15710107
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
the israeli mistake

i agree,i wrote on the other thread that a prophet of the lord who has been hearing him for the past eight years or so said that israel was about to stumble and make a grave mistake that would cause the muslim world to come against them relentlessly,while america and the rest of the world stood by and did nothing....it seems like its happening. Il try to find the word and post it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146468
United States
11/14/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
So is this just coincidence ? This has been in works for a while now.

[link to www.brecorder.com]

U.S., Israel joint military exercise ends successfully

November 14, 2012

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- The U.S. military and the Israel Defense Forces concluded Austere Challenge 2012, called the largest joint exercise ever held by the two countries.

The exercise ended Tuesday, following a two-day, live-fire exercise, which was deemed a success by military observers from both the U.S. European Command and the IDF.

The three-week exercise, which began last month and involved more than 2,500 American service personnel and 1,000 Israeli soldiers, was designed to improve interoperability between the U.S. and Israeli militaries and was conducted as part of a long-standing strategic agreement between to hold bi-lateral training exercises on a regular basis.

"We made great strides in improving our tactics and our command and control processes. Most importantly though, we reinforced our already strong US-IDF relationships. From our most senior commanders to most junior enlisted troops, we proved once again that there is clearly no substitute for training side by side with our Israeli partners," U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. Craig Franklin, Third Air Force commander and commander of Joint Defense Forces-Israel during Austere Challenge 2012, said in a statement.

The exercise was not in response to any current specific tensions in the region, according to the IDF.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27459701
Israel
11/14/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Soon "Gaza will be forsaken, Ashkelon a desolation, and Ashdod emptied out at noon day" (Zephaniah 2).

"What are you to Me O Tyre and Zidon and the coasts of Philistia (Gaza).... I will swiftly return retribution on your own head" (Joel 4).

According to Jewish apocalyptic tradition, the feared Anti-Moshiach Armilus will reign from Gaza and perish there: "Ashkelon will see it and be afraid. Gaza too will writhe in great pain; Also Ekron, for her expectation has been confounded. And the king will perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon will not be inhabited" (Zechariah 9)."I will send fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof" (Amos 1).
ANNONYMOUS
User ID: 8415236
United States
11/14/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
the israeli mistake

I hope not..The real point is how much one country can take..HUNDREDS of missiles in a few days...Think about it ??

Please tell me how many died or injured by these rockets...Then tell me how many palestinian civilians have lost their lives in Gaza by previous invasions of IDF.By the way they have all right to fire homemade rockets into their former lands which is illegally occupied by extremist jewish settlers.This is their tactic to scare them off from those lands.

Israel even used white-phosporus on civilians before!!That was a war crime but they get away with that as always.Homemade rockets are nothing compared to that.

5a

You see here is the problem MORON it is you. I bet the minute somebody threw rocks at you you would go out and kiss their ass. These munitions are not FIRECRACKERS jerkimo. It is the intent here that counts my little moron monkey and clearly it is to do HARM!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27734006
United States
11/14/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Labor party leader Shelly Yacimovich said on Wednesday that Israel is united in the war against terrorism, and will stand by the army in its operation to target Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Yacimovich stated that now is the time to "act responsibly in consultation with the United States and the international community to put an end to the escalation of violence."

[link to www.jpost.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

Attention Israel: Do NOT share any sensitive data with the American Caliphate. Imam Obama WILL pass along any info to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Treyfish

User ID: 14756837
United States
11/14/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
5:48 P.M. IDF Spokesman: In a wide-scale attack, the IDF struck the long-range missile capabilities (capable of reaching more than 40 kilometers) of Hamas and the Islamic Jihad, severely damaging the underground launch sites and the ammunition warehouses in the Gaza Strip. The targets were pinpointed by Israeli military intelligence information. The Gaza Strip has become a front base for Iran. (Haaretz)

5:39 P.M. IDF source: Some of rockets struck in ammunition warehouse were hidden in Gaza residential building (Haaretz)

5:36 P.M. IDF Spokesman: Israeli military ready for ground operation in Gaza, should there be need for an incursion (Barak Ravid)

5:26 P.M. Palestinians say Hamas military wing chief in Rafah, Raed al-Atar, killed in IDF strike (Haaretz)

5:22 P.M. IAF strikes ammunition warehouse stocking Iranian-made Fajr missiles, in Gaza (Amos Harel)

5:17 P.M. Jabari assassination was part of operation in which IDF hit 20 targets across Gaza Strip (Avi Issacharoff)
Treyfish

United States
11/14/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Labor party leader Shelly Yacimovich said on Wednesday that Israel is united in the war against terrorism, and will stand by the army in its operation to target Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

Yacimovich stated that now is the time to "act responsibly in consultation with the United States and the international community to put an end to the escalation of violence."

[link to www.jpost.com]

Attention Israel: Do NOT share any sensitive data with the American Caliphate. Imam Obama WILL pass along any info to the Muslim Brotherhood.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27734006

bump
DoorBert  (OP)

User ID: 857877
United States
11/14/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Israel says Iran is linked to rocket fire in Gaza.

[link to twitter.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27737138
Turkey
11/14/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Drones are the worst weapon even created. If you want to hurt someone be a man and actually fight them! Don't just murder them with your remote control tech.....I hate this world. God help us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26075182

I suppose Hamas has some real brave men don't they ? Sure...it takes a lot of guts to wait for Israeli children to come home from school and then launch a rocket at them from miles away !

I'm not saying drone strikes are the most honorable thing to do but when you're facing an enemy who has thousands of tunnels, trenches, bunkers, hideouts and is so entrenched in those positions...it's really not worth risking your life to flush those rats out !

If you have the technology why put a soldier in harms way ? What is the point of having a 21st century army if you're not using all its capabilities !

Even though odds are all against them, they are still fighting bravely with poor weapons such as Aks,Rpgs and homemade rockets against an army who have all hi-tech weapons and tools.

What would you like them to do?Should they watch their homeland being taken away from them part by part?Should they watch their genocide?

You call them rats but they are still hundred times more brave than your fellow IDF murderer scum.

Get over with it jews...You are not choosen ones and i will never bow down before your kind. Stop your racism and schemes then maybe people of the world will stop hating you.

You and Palestine do not respect the Abrahamic covenant. This is not Palestine's land says the lord God.

On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.
 Quoting: Machine42

cruise

Another jewish mumbo jumbo Ahahahah!

Of course i do not respect the Abrahamic covenant.In fact i believe abrahamic religions to be worst thing that humans ever encountered.

Keep believing your demonic god Yhwh. Isnt he the one who orders people to bash babies to rocks? You can find many more insanity in Old Testament.

putin
Treyfish

United States
11/14/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Osama Hamdan, Hamas representative in Lebanon, talking to Al Jazeera in Doha, confirmed that Ahmad Jabari's son was also killed in the targeted airstrike which killed the Hamas military chief.

"We will respond [to the assassination], this I have to say clearly." [link to blogs.aljazeera.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6420281
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING NOW: Raneen Youssed Arafat, 4 years old, was killed in an Israeli raid minutes ago
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Soon "Gaza will be forsaken, Ashkelon a desolation, and Ashdod emptied out at noon day" (Zephaniah 2).

"What are you to Me O Tyre and Zidon and the coasts of Philistia (Gaza).... I will swiftly return retribution on your own head" (Joel 4).

According to Jewish apocalyptic tradition, the feared Anti-Moshiach Armilus will reign from Gaza and perish there: "Ashkelon will see it and be afraid. Gaza too will writhe in great pain; Also Ekron, for her expectation has been confounded. And the king will perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon will not be inhabited" (Zechariah 9)."I will send fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof" (Amos 1).

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27459701

Arise oh Lion of Judah!

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
BREAKING NOW: Raneen Youssed Arafat, 4 years old, was killed in an Israeli raid minutes ago
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6420281

Well maybe his parents shouldn't have been launching fucking rockets at Israel from his bedroom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1579810
United States
Report Abusive Post

[link to twitter.com]

siren2
Treyfish

United States
Report Abusive Post
The IDF has embarked on Operation Pillar of Defense.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146468
United States
11/14/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to twitter.com]

Treyfish

United States
11/14/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood calls on president Mohammed Morsi to reassess relationship with Israel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1015742
United States
Report Abusive Post
the israeli mistake

Please tell me how many died or injured by these rockets...Then tell me how many palestinian civilians have lost their lives in Gaza by previous invasions of IDF.By the way they have all right to fire homemade rockets into their former lands which is illegally occupied by extremist jewish settlers.This is their tactic to scare them off from those lands.

Israel even used white-phosporus on civilians before!!That was a war crime but they get away with that as always.Homemade rockets are nothing compared to that.

Ok I will since you said Please.

how many died or injured by these rockets.....how many palestinian civilians have lost their lives in Gaza by previous invasion of IDF.

There....ARE YOU HAPPY ?

NOW will you please....stfu
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
The IDF has embarked on Operation Pillar of Defense.
 Quoting: Treyfish

I'd like to encourage Israel to embark on Operation Nuke Mecca.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
how many palestinian civilians have lost their lives in Gaza by previous invasion of IDF.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1015742

Obviously, not enough.
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

GLP