Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,090 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 204,280
Pageviews Today: 341,610Threads Today: 106Posts Today: 1,685
03:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27704409
United States
11/14/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?
I don't get it, do they feel entitled to all white women or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4050711

Race-mixing (miscegenation) is unhealthy and un-Godly (according to the bible).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27663365

yet Moses had a black wife
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27749663

Moses had a black wife, which you must recognize Moses was white, because the true Israelites are white people of Western European descent, but he never touched her in 40 years. Read the book of Jasher.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27723226
United States
11/14/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?

Moses had a black wife, which you must recognize Moses was white, because the true Israelites are white people of Western European descent, but he never touched her in 40 years. Read the book of Jasher.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27704409

Actually true Isrealites were black.
HI.Lander

User ID: 25664320
United States
11/14/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont make a big deal out of it i just laugh... 100% of the time, the white girl is either crazy, fat or a cumdumpster so them spookz can have those girls!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27344499

Spoken like a true virgin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10109747

Hahaha okay?
Im not a virgin so i dont know what to say now...

You know how when you grab a woman's breast... it feels like... a bag of sand.
I'm finally going to stop drinking for good... I'll now only drink for evil.

Today I broke my personal record for most consecutive days lived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27588610
United States
11/14/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27757122
United States
11/14/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27723226

Shaka Zulu was White!
Thread: Shaka Zulu was White!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not implying that Israelites originated in Western Europe, that is where they ended up after being in captivity in Assyria and Babylon. Most of them never went back to Palestine, they migrated West into what is now Europe to establish the white nations. And from there they went on to conquer much of the known world. So called "Jews" who are not Israelites have been feeding off of white Christians for thousands of years and trying to undermine the Christian religion which made these nations great. Now they are perishing because of weak bought out easily black mailable politicians doing whatever the Jews tell them too.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shaka Zulu was White!
Thread: Shaka Zulu was White!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27757122

There is absolutely positively no way to prove or back up the false doctrine that Israelites were or ever have been black or af African descent. However there is ample evidence to prove without a doubt that the true Israelites are of the white race.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
11/14/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, in America blacks reproduce at TWICE the rate of Whites. Hispanics do so at slightly more than THREE times the rate of Whites. So, basically, Whites are constantly diminishing in relative number to everyone else. This is viewed as the goal of several shadowy groups that have conspired to push multiculturalism, normalization of homosexuality, amnesty for illegals, and the curious predicament in which everyone gets to benefit from the concept of Hate Laws except us.

Clear?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27636366

Whose fault is that?

probly the fault of wite debbils that have to pay for everyone elses spawn.
probally because many wite debbils still dont want to see their children living in squalor.
Probly because wite debbils still want to have their children get an education and are aware that they have to pay for everyone elses spawn first, so they limit themselves because they've come to expect to be looted by the world melanotic horde
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309341
United States
11/14/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why do you say this? Chapter, book and verse please. Not saying it is not true I would just like to see it written.

Moses wife Miriam was the daughter of Pharaoh Amenhotep and Kiya-Tadukhepa Mitanni. They were my ancestors and I would like to know as much as possible about my ancestry.
 Quoting: anonimalle

No... Miriam was Moses' SISTER.

Moses was apparently a polygamist. His 2 wives (that are recorded) are Zipporah, and "the Ethiopian".

Although some scholars believe that it was Zipporah herself who had Ethiopian blood.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont make a big deal out of it i just laugh... 100% of the time, the white girl is either crazy, fat or a cumdumpster so them spookz can have those girls!

Hahaha okay?

Quoting: HI.Lander

I remember that, that was a hoot!
HI.Lander

United States
11/14/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hahaha okay?

I remember that, that was a hoot!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1310640

One of my favorite comedy flix. :)

Nam Marine
User ID: 24695931
United States
11/14/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because it portrays the woman as a slut! Like Kim K.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3960495
United States
11/14/2012 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think there is a law or something that says white women who date black men must have man haircuts, be either plumpers or crack-addict skinny, and wear too much make up (especially o their cheeks).

What up wit dis?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Numbers 12:1
And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Ethiopians are obviously black. So Moses who was white married a black woman, but if you read the book of Jasher it makes clear why this happened. Moses saved the nation of Cush from being destroyed, so he married their queen when her husband died and became king of Cush. It was a political marriage, and finally after I believe it was 40 years the queen of Cush commanded her servants to have Moses leave because he was not of their race and brethren and he had not touched her in 40 years.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States

Report Abusive Post
In their defense, who would want to fuck a female black chick? Not a mixed, but a full ape looking big lipped, broad shouldered black woman?

:welfaremom:
 Quoting: BRIEF

Wow, that's mean :(. I don't look like an ape. ;(. And yes,that lady is a whore!peace
 Quoting: CigarTigher

LOL, no you are pretty...but you can't deny what I say is true...look at the First ape, I mean first lady :)
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27344499
United States
Report Abusive Post

Hahaha okay?

Actually more like a bad of marbles.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309341
United States
11/14/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why do you say this? Chapter, book and verse please. Not saying it is not true I would just like to see it written.

Moses wife Miriam was the daughter of Pharaoh Amenhotep and Kiya-Tadukhepa Mitanni. They were my ancestors and I would like to know as much as possible about my ancestry.
 Quoting: anonimalle

And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman" (Numbers 12.1).
HI.Lander

United States
11/14/2012 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hahaha okay?

blink

Nam Marine
User ID: 24695931
United States
11/14/2012 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
In their defense, who would want to fuck a female black chick? Not a mixed, but a full ape looking big lipped, broad shouldered black woman?

Wow, that's mean :(. I don't look like an ape. ;(. And yes,that lady is a whore!peace

Funny, you look just like her!1rof1
BRIEF

United States
11/14/2012 04:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

its not the color, it's the culture.

Yea, I do see a lot of negatives in my culture. But it's in every culture. I have black friends and they are not like what most people think .

Do you have a father? I mean an active positive male role model?

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hahaha okay?

blink

actually, if they have fibrocystic disease bad enough, it actually does.
The most wierd are the implants, like handling those old melamine cereal bowls.
ick
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

its not the color, it's the culture.

Yea, I do see a lot of negatives in my culture. But it's in every culture. I have black friends and they are not like what most people think .

Do you have a father? I mean an active positive male role model?

yes, Gary Johnson, He fixes everything too. See? He's fixed he two party monopoly!@!
BRIEF

United States
11/14/2012 04:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
White guys don't like giant asses, and other typical features of the African female...in general, is what I'm trying to express...

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
And to answer the question to this thread, very few men of any race like seeing their women with men of another race. But with white people, many of whom don't know they are descendants of Jacob, or Israel, it is in their blood to know not to mingle with the heathen. The holy seed is not to be polluted. But so much misegnation has been perpetrated at this point, that nothing is left but for God to judge his people that do this and destroy them, their lovers and their mixed seed. They should have known better.

There are many versed of scripture where God commands the Israelites to not marry outside of their race, and this was so strict at one point in history that they were not to marry outside of their own tribe.

And the prophecies speak of how in the last days the Israelites would mingle with the heathen.

2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

5:7 They have dealt treacherously against the LORD: for they have begotten strange children: now shall a month devour them with their portions.

7:8 Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.

But the mixing of white people and black people was planned by Jewish conspirators about 100 hundred years ago, maybe even earlier than that.

At that banquet, Israel Cohen told me that he was then engaged in writing a book which was to be a follow-up on Zangwill's "The Melting-Pot". The title of his book was to be "A Racial Program for the 20th Century."

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can move them to the program of the communist party. In America, we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will instill in the whites a guilt-complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

There are many quotes by Jews that show how they desire to destroy the white race, because they are their biggest enemies. This goes back thousands of years, and has immense spiritual implications.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
And to answer the question to this thread, very few men of any race like seeing their women with men of another race. But with white people, many of whom don't know they are descendants of Jacob, or Israel, it is in their blood to know not to mingle with the heathen. The holy seed is not to be polluted. But so much misegnation has been perpetrated at this point, that nothing is left but for God to judge his people that do this and destroy them, their lovers and their mixed seed. They should have known better.

There are many versed of scripture where God commands the Israelites to not marry outside of their race, and this was so strict at one point in history that they were not to marry outside of their own tribe.

And the prophecies speak of how in the last days the Israelites would mingle with the heathen.

2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

5:7 They have dealt treacherously against the LORD: for they have begotten strange children: now shall a month devour them with their portions.

7:8 Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned.

But the mixing of white people and black people was planned by Jewish conspirators about 100 hundred years ago, maybe even earlier than that.

At that banquet, Israel Cohen told me that he was then engaged in writing a book which was to be a follow-up on Zangwill's "The Melting-Pot". The title of his book was to be "A Racial Program for the 20th Century."

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can move them to the program of the communist party. In America, we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will instill in the whites a guilt-complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

There are many quotes by Jews that show how they desire to destroy the white race, because they are their biggest enemies. This goes back thousands of years, and has immense spiritual implications.

yet curiously who are those that advocate cultural goulash for everyone else?
Be wary of those in a position to dilute everyone elses cultural heritage and history while all the while preserving their own.
Confusing territorial and cultural tradition only benefits the lawyers who eventually confiscate property no longer considered important enough to preserve for ones own tribe.
When one tribe is chosen, that means all others are NOT
seer

User ID: 1529717
United States
11/14/2012 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

It seems to be a problem with black guys too. They gave my bro a really hard time in New Jersey because he was dating a black girl.
 Quoting: Prostetnik

African americans have a whole set of issues that stem from slavery.
beyond the comprehension of other races.
you can try to understand, but most likely you will not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27299630
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
because black men will beet white men for dating black owmen , cos black women go crazy at blackmen for dating white womnen ...

ok it isnt the norm , you fucking dirty white fucking whore , i hope you fucking die and im serious , you dirty fucking whore
BRIEF

United States
11/14/2012 04:49 PM

Report Abusive Post

It seems to be a problem with black guys too. They gave my bro a really hard time in New Jersey because he was dating a black girl.

African americans have a whole set of issues that stem from slavery.
beyond the comprehension of other races.
you can try to understand, but most likely you will not.
 Quoting: seer

Slavery didn't make them stupid...

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27299630
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

yeah cos they are racist fucking animal's that's why .
-
User ID: 27605885
United States
11/14/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Numbers 12:1
And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.

Ethiopians are obviously black. So Moses who was white married a black woman, but if you read the book of Jasher it makes clear why this happened. Moses saved the nation of Cush from being destroyed, so he married their queen when her husband died and became king of Cush. It was a political marriage, and finally after I believe it was 40 years the queen of Cush commanded her servants to have Moses leave because he was not of their race and brethren and he had not touched her in 40 years.

He was wondering in the desert for 40 years!

He was in a strange land with no alternatives.

GLP