Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 504,772
Pageviews Today: 865,566Threads Today: 384Posts Today: 5,857
11:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?

Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
11/14/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?
I don't get it, do they feel entitled to all white women or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4050711

Race-mixing (miscegenation) is unhealthy and un-Godly (according to the bible).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27663365

yet Moses had a black wife
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27749663

The problem was that Zipporah was from outside of Moses' tribe. Not that she was Black.
Kamon
The Guy

User ID: 5145260
United States
11/14/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?
White guys don't like giant asses, and other typical features of the African female...in general, is what I'm trying to express...

Quoting: BRIEF

That's not exactly true...
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
CigarTigher

User ID: 27057820
United States
11/14/2012 05:18 PM

Report Abusive Post

Wow, that's mean :(. I don't look like an ape. ;(. And yes,that lady is a whore!peace
 Quoting: CigarTigher

its not the color, it's the culture.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1310640

Yea, I do see a lot of negatives in my culture. But it's in every culture. I have black friends and they are not like what most people think .

Do you have a father? I mean an active positive male role model?

Yes, I have a father. He got in a car accident when I was 2. He has some brain damage and can't walk. I love my dad. He couldn't really take care of me and my 2 brothers. He was still in my life and still in my life. I love my father. He was on his way to work and was hit by an 18 wheeler.
CigarTigher

User ID: 27057820
United States
11/14/2012 05:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

Yea, I do see a lot of negatives in my culture. But it's in every culture. I have black friends and they are not like what most people think .

Yes, I have a father. He got in a car accident when I was 2. He has some brain damage and can't walk. I love my dad. He couldn't really take care of me and my 2 brothers. He was still in my life and still in my life. I love my father. He was on his way to work and was hit by an 18 wheeler.

I also don't have kids, I have a job, I have never had sex and I am in college. I don't want to start a family until I am married and living on my own.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27261702
United States
11/14/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
They don't ..just you do..
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/14/2012 05:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

All that matters, and the reason you are different, is that he's around...most black kids growing up in America don't have a father...they have a sperm donor, and then they run off to donate sperm to another willing female or they end up dead or in jail...you are lucky to have a dad.
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/14/2012 05:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

I also don't have kids, I have a job, I have never had sex and I am in college. I don't want to start a family until I am married and living on my own.

Kiss your parents on the cheek for me, they raised you right. Who did you guys vote for?

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
The Guy

United States
11/14/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3559426
United States
11/14/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Kiss your parents on the cheek for me, they raised you right. Who did you guys vote for?

Since when do you have feelings?wtf
CigarTigher

User ID: 13090071
United States
11/14/2012 06:57 PM

Report Abusive Post

I voted of Gary Johnson. My family..Obama (pukes). My brother didn't vote and my other brother voted Johnson.
CigarTigher

United States
11/14/2012 06:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

Now you're trolling us!!!! You're going to turn this thread into a fap fest!
 Quoting: Chip

How am I trolling? Lol
Kamon

United States
11/14/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Since when do you have feelings?wtf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3559426

Doom is near!!!
ahhh
Kamon
SevenThunders

User ID: 15851599
United States
11/14/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really? What verse, seeing as how Moses, the guy who transcribed the Torah, married a black woman and I've read through the Bible cover to cover 8 times, I don't recall such a doctrine. In fact God punished Moses brother Aaron for getting upset about this racial mixture, I guess because of Aaron's latent racism.
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible
Kamon

United States
11/14/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really? What verse, seeing as how Moses, the guy who transcribed the Torah, married a black woman and I've read through the Bible cover to cover 8 times, I don't recall such a doctrine. In fact God punished Moses brother Aaron for getting upset about this racial mixture, I guess because of Aaron's latent racism.
 Quoting: SevenThunders

clappa
Kamon
The Guy

United States
11/14/2012 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I voted of Gary Johnson. My family..Obama (pukes). My brother didn't vote and my other brother voted Johnson.

And you are the future for killing racism. You remind me of my wife, except we have kids, and she's definitely not a virgin, lol.
CigarTigher

United States
11/14/2012 09:44 PM

Report Abusive Post

And you are the future for killing racism. You remind me of my wife, except we have kids, and she's definitely not a virgin, lol.
 Quoting: The Guy

I hope not lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7702124
United States
11/14/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Therefore your family contributed to this current clusterf*ck. Gary Johnson was a THROW AWAY VOTE....you might as well have voted Obama by doing that.
BRIEF

User ID: 27486804
United States
11/14/2012 09:48 PM

Report Abusive Post

Well, ok...I guess you don't need much work...although not voting for Romney was a vote for the communist...

Briefcut4892
BRIEF

United States
11/14/2012 09:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

The future for killing racism is getting black fathers to be FATHERS, and not criminals...good luck with that.

Briefcut4892
CigarTigher

United States
11/14/2012 09:52 PM

Report Abusive Post

Therefore your family contributed to this current clusterf*ck. Gary Johnson was a THROW AWAY VOTE....you might as well have voted Obama by doing that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7702124

I knew Obummer was going to win. I refused to vote for someone who would screw up this nation.
Kamon

United States
11/14/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

The future for killing racism is getting black fathers to be FATHERS, and not criminals...good luck with that.

That's true. The Black father has been out of his home for a long time now. Black men as a whole need to step it up and help raise their sons into men.

... Oh god, i'm agreeing with Brief. dead3
Kamon
BRIEF

United States
11/14/2012 09:59 PM

Report Abusive Post

That's true. The Black father has been out of his home for a long time now. Black men as a whole need to step it up and help raise their sons into men.

Quoting: Kamon

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19490298
United States
11/14/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is the Brief stained dude such a douche?
BRIEF

United States
11/14/2012 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Methane

It's Brief and to the point, and you have a problem with me because I tell the blatant truth and you are too much of a pussy to accept it.

Briefcut4892
Kamon

United States
11/14/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't really have a problem with Brief. Mostly it's because I read his posts in Yosemite Sam's voice and that's just fun.

applause
Kamon
Roll Tide, Aaaa-lA-Bama.
User ID: 24811925
United States
11/14/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you think all the black guys are only fucking fat white women....You must live in the trailer park.... Have you been to a D1 university lately? Who dicks do you think the white Barbie Dolls are sucking? In you terminology "the Apes" aka Mandingo's.
The Guy

United States
11/14/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's a matter that remains to be seen. I have two male nephews. One is a college student on a computer programming track with a minor in electrical engineering. The other fucks every woman he sees when he's not smoking weed. The future can go either way.
The Guy

United States
11/14/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Damn straight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4959545
United States
11/14/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
if God was against interracial unions, he would not allow those unions to reproduce.
God is against same sex unions and human/animal unions, and he does not allow such unions to reproduce.

God said "Be blesed and multiply"
BRIEF

User ID: 27796389
United States
11/15/2012 06:57 AM

Report Abusive Post

I don't really have a problem with Brief. Mostly it's because I read his posts in Yosemite Sam's voice and that's just fun.

applause

Hahahaha, that's good advice for my haters!

koffeesam

Briefcut4892

GLP