Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,626 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 323,302
Pageviews Today: 528,529Threads Today: 177Posts Today: 3,101
07:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27168536
United States
11/15/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?
We don't. It's black folks who make a big deal. You should see the drama blacks cause when they see a white guy and a black chick. Freaks them out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27677064

Witnessed this multiple times. Most blacks are seriously obsessed with race, to the point of neurosis.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24198648
United States
11/15/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?
because white women are over 1400 times more likely to be murdered by a black boyfriend than a white.FACT!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/15/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you ever noticed how unhappy these couple seem to be when you see them out somewhere?
eve incogito
User ID: 27803051
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't get it, do they feel entitled to all white women or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4050711

Race-mixing (miscegenation) is unhealthy and un-Godly (according to the bible).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27663365

yet Moses had a black wife
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27749663

Why do you say this? Chapter, book and verse please. Not saying it is not true I would just like to see it written.

Moses wife Miriam was the daughter of Pharaoh Amenhotep and Kiya-Tadukhepa Mitanni. They were my ancestors and I would like to know as much as possible about my ancestry.
 Quoting: anonimalle

aw my fucking goodness, did you all just arrive from the 19th century, who talks like that in the fucking 21 century??

FYI, pharos were nubian looking, and most people in this thread are idiots. i will never apologize for my strong language, i firmly belive that any person that can think and talk like the content of 99 per cent of the posts in this thread is an idiot and there is no other, more polite way to say it.

how is it that west african features resemple apea anyway? would some of you idiots explain that one to me?

apes are animals, west africans are humans.
apes are hairy animals and african people, as a general rule, have less body hair and their body hair is nicer than white body hair, its kinky, cool looking and very sexy....

if anyone is ape looking its white people.
(i am not saying anyone is, but making and example)
i'll start with me, i am a very hairy woman, which would make me a closer relative to a monkey than a black woman with less hair, and nice kinky sexy pubes, as oppose my yucky white pubes.

i have yet to meet a black man who has to shave his back, yet many cacuasian fellas are overly hairy everywhere and even on their back, which doesn't remind me of an ape at all, but it should make some of the idiots with back hair who comment how west africans are moneky looking, think and take a second look at their "africans are ape looking 19 century theory"

personally, for me no person can physically resemble any animal in a bad way, apes included, but some men act like apes,in a bad way, not like cute apes, but aggressive gorillas, and that makes them very monkey looking to me, whether they are white, black or asian....
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
We don't. It's black folks who make a big deal. You should see the drama blacks cause when they see a white guy and a black chick. Freaks them out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27677064

That doesn't happen too often because 99% of black women are unattractive, hence why black guys prefer white girls over black girls.

When it comes down to it, people prefer to date those with superior DNA, and white women are genetically superior to black women.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27663365

Wow, I'm married into a whole clan of black women who would beg to differ. Quite eloquently, too, as there are two doctorates and three masters degrees among them.
 Quoting: The Guy

good for you, don't lsiten to these 19 century imbecils.

we should not have even dignified this thread with an intelligent response, not even as a black slave did i talk with idiots who likened me to an animal, i had more common sense than tryign to reason with people like that.

yes i do remember my previous lives, or do you crackerheads think only that phylis crystal bitch is intetled to a hobby like that.

seriously this is undignified, for me to even be taking part in conversations who happen on this level, talk about spiritual lowbrow!
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
regarding the photo of the lady with many kids.

i can't see what is cave manish abut her at all.
she looks either like a nice looking man, or a very buch manyl, and therefore, ugly looking woman.

since she managed to give birth to twenty beautiful kids, one more beautiful than the other - it wld take me all day to decide who's cuter than who, i will assume that someone took a man's face and phtoshopped it over this lady real face.

this lady can't be all manly, butch looking like a tall brother, and get someone to make her that many, kids and beautiful kids.

what is wrong with you people, can't you spot photoshop job when you see one?

take any good looking man's face and photoshop it over a beautiful plumper lady's face, of any race you will get the same horrible looking grotesque result.

this still doesn't explain why you people have this irritating, attrocious 19 century white supremacist mentality.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
11/15/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I definitely sigh when I see a white girl with a black guy, because I know she's been set up for misery by believing the media propaganda that race mixing is cool and fun.

Three out of three such girls that I know personally, who all claimed to have a wonderful relationship with a fantastic, loving and caring black man, are now singles, left raising their unruly mulatto children on their own, all because the "fantastic" black man did what they always do - abandoned his family!

It's not just my experience either, statistics tells the same story keeps happening over and over. Heck, even the golden boy Obama confirms the familiar story: he was raised by his white mom and grandparents, because his black dad abandoned him!

When you see a train-wreck about to happen, do you cheer and bring out the popcorn? If not, why do you cheer black man + white woman relationships?

To be frank, I think people visiting this site should know by now the media is nothing but evil brainwashing, designed to ruin everything that's good, and that the ideas they spout should be questioned.

But most still eat it up wholesale, including most of the self-proclaimed "awakened" people who frequent GLP.
eve invcognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
aw i see what is going on here.

i have spent my intire life training, despite my memory being erased, sometimes daily for days on end, to pretend i do not notice my own husband, and i don't love him, and once he finally finds me, in spite of my hiding from him, and demands his eternal rights, to find the least painless way for me to off myself after i leave far enough so he can't be accused of pushing me over the edge, and/or suffer and feel sorry for me or himself.

when that day came, my husband surprised me by not taking a -no- for an answer which resulted in 25 orgasams in which i have seen the light, passed out, died and came back and gushed like a gaisear, all while feeling so very guilty that with ever amazing orgasam i had, i am one step closer to bringing him to torture and slow and painful death....

i was sitting beside my body with fear and guilt that i am the worst and poorest excuse for a gf or a wife in the universe, and that i cannot escape my dreadful destiny of killing my own eternal husband who'm i loved more than anyone could know,including myself....the only plan B i could come up with, on such short notice, was to make my husband think i was an evil bitch, fool everyone into thinking i hated him and kill myself right there and then...

BUT, i was suppose to take serious, genuen human notice of some random guy, who'm i never met before, that was totally not even the kind of person i wld like to talk to at all, coz he seemed mean, pushy, hostile, macho prick, chest thomping monkey boy type.....( i got all that in passing from his desire to fuck his best friend's new gf, and from thinking about a woman he never met before in terms "she's a slut or she's not a slut, and since he didn't know me i cld only assume he was revieling more about himself that he wanted to, since, usually the men who objectify women and degrade them think in these terms, in the first place)

so this guy is stalking me all over the building i am staying at where obviosly i will have to exsecute my gory, not well though out for the lack of time, plan B of slashing myself open, but i was suppose to, hault mz urgent business of protecting abdul, take time, read this fool and realize that he has body issues since he is very west african looking and he grew up to believe that, that somehow makes him physically resemble an ape????

YOU HAVE ALL GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

are you sure you people were seraphin angels beefore you became humans, coz it sure seems surreal to me that you were once majestic, amazing, highly intellignet forms of life, you derive conclusions in the same outrageous manner, and make same preposterous assumptions that hallow, void of any real sesne and intellignece, the fritzle made entities do.

i am really, honestly getting too old for this same old CRAP!

someone should give me one good reason i should belive you people are any different than THEM!?!?!?

or not, just dont...just...dont say a word please i have heard all i can take for today....my keayboard switched langugages on its own and its annoying and im tired...we can all talk later after i had a rest or a good nap, or threw up a little so i feel less sick to my stomack.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
and for what its worth, had i known that the rude bitch man -who thought i was a slut like his momma was, and was such a good friend to abdul he cldnt wait to fuck his new gf- had grown up to think he resembles an ape simply coz he is of west african heratige, i wld have used another word, id say -a dog -

its just in bosnia, pa serbo kroatiska, dog is a much worse insult than a monkey....

well, actually they are similarly strong in meaning, i was just in habit of thinking about rude, misogenystic bosnian peasent boys in terms of -a monkey-, rather than -a dog-, i am sorry that it translated so tragically into my interaction with the -dog man- whos only goal was to fuck me so he could later on have some material for demaning me and calling me a bad woman/person....

i have honeslty never been so insulted in my entire collection of lives, and who the fuck do some of you think you are?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
11/15/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its just plain penis envy ....slaphim
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21211135
United States
11/15/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
i dont make a big deal out of it, i just make fun of it.

stupid girl 100% of the time.

+ a black guy who thinks he snagged a keeper.

LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26456664

Bingo!
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I definitely sigh when I see a white girl with a black guy, because I know she's been set up for misery by believing the media propaganda that race mixing is cool and fun.

Three out of three such girls that I know personally, who all claimed to have a wonderful relationship with a fantastic, loving and caring black man, are now singles, left raising their unruly mulatto children on their own, all because the "fantastic" black man did what they always do - abandoned his family!

It's not just my experience either, statistics tells the same story keeps happening over and over. Heck, even the golden boy Obama confirms the familiar story: he was raised by his white mom and grandparents, because his black dad abandoned him!

When you see a train-wreck about to happen, do you cheer and bring out the popcorn? If not, why do you cheer black man + white woman relationships?

To be frank, I think people visiting this site should know by now the media is nothing but evil brainwashing, designed to ruin everything that's good, and that the ideas they spout should be questioned.

But most still eat it up wholesale, including most of the self-proclaimed "awakened" people who frequent GLP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

what the hell are you on about?

my opinions on racial struggles of african nation of people is based on personal experiance, life and history, not the movies or comercials.

my opinion of black men is same as my opinion of any color men, i decide on every man person, separately, based on their interactions with me and other people, i have met enough black men to have a pretty good idea that they are not that different than any color men, meaning that they are human, and can be good, nice, tall, short, smart, avrege, lovely, gosh awfull.....etc ...ETC...just like any other man or a woman...

i have discussed with black and white friends and googled enough stereotypes about african men, to know these are false, just like any other stereotypes...etc....

i have only had sex with one black man, but is it my fault that the he turned out to be a sex god and a prince, and everything i ever wanted in a man, so after him i lost interest in sexing any other man - african or other color....

i really seriously cannot listen to this crap anymore, i need a drink and a cigarette....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27747143
Ireland
11/15/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because it's God's will.

Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. Deuteronomy 7:3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
11/15/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
aw i see what is going on here.

i have spent my intire life training, despite my memory being erased, sometimes daily for days on end, to pretend i do not notice my own husband, and i don't love him, and once he finally finds me, in spite of my hiding from him, and demands his eternal rights, to find the least painless way for me to off myself after i leave far enough so he can't be accused of pushing me over the edge, and/or suffer and feel sorry for me or himself.

when that day came, my husband surprised me by not taking a -no- for an answer which resulted in 25 orgasams in which i have seen the light, passed out, died and came back and gushed like a gaisear, all while feeling so very guilty that with ever amazing orgasam i had, i am one step closer to bringing him to torture and slow and painful death....

i was sitting beside my body with fear and guilt that i am the worst and poorest excuse for a gf or a wife in the universe, and that i cannot escape my dreadful destiny of killing my own eternal husband who'm i loved more than anyone could know,including myself....the only plan B i could come up with, on such short notice, was to make my husband think i was an evil bitch, fool everyone into thinking i hated him and kill myself right there and then...

BUT, i was suppose to take serious, genuen human notice of some random guy, who'm i never met before, that was totally not even the kind of person i wld like to talk to at all, coz he seemed mean, pushy, hostile, macho prick, chest thomping monkey boy type.....( i got all that in passing from his desire to fuck his best friend's new gf, and from thinking about a woman he never met before in terms "she's a slut or she's not a slut, and since he didn't know me i cld only assume he was revieling more about himself that he wanted to, since, usually the men who objectify women and degrade them think in these terms, in the first place)

so this guy is stalking me all over the building i am staying at where obviosly i will have to exsecute my gory, not well though out for the lack of time, plan B of slashing myself open, but i was suppose to, hault mz urgent business of protecting abdul, take time, read this fool and realize that he has body issues since he is very west african looking and he grew up to believe that, that somehow makes him physically resemble an ape????

YOU HAVE ALL GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

are you sure you people were seraphin angels beefore you became humans, coz it sure seems surreal to me that you were once majestic, amazing, highly intellignet forms of life, you derive conclusions in the same outrageous manner, and make same preposterous assumptions that hallow, void of any real sesne and intellignece, the fritzle made entities do.

i am really, honestly getting too old for this same old CRAP!

someone should give me one good reason i should belive you people are any different than THEM!?!?!?

or not, just dont...just...dont say a word please i have heard all i can take for today....my keayboard switched langugages on its own and its annoying and im tired...we can all talk later after i had a rest or a good nap, or threw up a little so i feel less sick to my stomack.
 Quoting: eve invcognito 27803051

norespect
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17421882
United States
11/15/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's the only male a big ol' fat white girl can catch.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes!

We own the country we founded too and did not vote to allow mass-immigration or integration.

It is theft and ethnic cleansing.
 Quoting: - 27605885

As it happens, a small group of evil whites, brought slaves over here long ago in a scheme to make a lot of easy money. Unlike every other immigrant group, the Africans didn't have a choice. My forefathers fought to set them free (rightly so), but it was both impractical and inhumane to ship them all back to Africa.

Now innocent whites are paying a terrible price. One that we don't deserve, didn't provoke, shouldn't have to pay... but... long ago, it was the fault of some of our own distant relatives. If God gave me a time machine and allowed me to go back and change ONE fact of history... it would be, preventing the slave trade. But, what's done is done.

As for modern (post 1965) mass immigration -- you're damned right, we didn't vote for that. And we have been, for all practical purposes, denied any REAL opportunity to vote against it. And yes, it is ethnic cleansing of the working & middle class whites...by the Elite whites.

This is why it's so hard for so many people to accept the truth, that America is now an antiwhite racist nation... The question always.always gets thrown back at us, "But... aren't the guys in charge, mostly white?" .

Well, yes. The white ELITES (mostly liberals, FYI), are the TRUE racists. Due to their own racism, their own belief in their own superiority, the white Elites FEAR other whites and want to eliminate us. They don't fear anyone else, because they think other races are easier to control. Some are seen as "smart, but docile", and some are seen as "dumb and manipulable". Only whites are seen as both smart enough, and aggressive enough, to rebel. (Perhaps the ghost of the American Revolution haunts their nightmares.)

So.. the Elites want a caste system where they are the Rulers, Asians handle the technology, Latinos handle the farming and skilled labor, and Blacks are the "warrior caste" that they use to keep everyone else in line. Large numbers of nonelite whites don't fit into that scheme.

If this reminds you of the ancient Hindu 4-caste system, with the Aryan "Brahmins" at the top, this is probably NOT a coincidence. That system lasted 4000 years, to this very day, long after occasional intercaste liasons slowly but surely blurred the racial lines out of existence. (Yet, to this day, the Y-chromosomes, the direct male lineages, of the high castes are mainly R1a "Aryan" and those of the low castes are mostly native Indian. Which means that it was women, not men, that occasionally were allowed to cross caste lines.)

And... with diabolical cleverness, the Elites have managed to characterizes those who hold Anti-Elite political sentiments as "racists"... thus preventing Asians, Blacks, and Latinos from allying with us, or even speaking civilly to us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309341

so bacisally, what you are telling me here is, that your great granfathers grandad told him,he told your grandad, and our grandad told you, that when they dressed up in a white sheet and a cookey looking, face covering hood, he is off to fight to end the slavery?

cool story bro, but you do know that ku klux klan was a criminal, white supremacist organisations of raging lunatics whos agenda was spreading racial hatered, publishing dimwitted propaganda and prejudice against black and kidnapping, torturing and killing people, just coz thez are black or mixed?
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
White guys don't like giant asses, and other typical features of the African female...in general, is what I'm trying to express...

Quoting: BRIEF

aw this must be why white slav boys on avrege very intimidated by the very idea of an african penis, for the lack of knowlidge about africans, but non the less intimidated, were always in trance over my oversized big, heart shaped but, and this is why i never catch any guy, african or pale, starring at my butt anymore, since lack of gym excersize, over thirty years of gravity and tiny loss of weight have turned my -baby-s got back- looking butt into flat, unatrctive old white woamns butt...i never liked you brief, but it-s not personal, u just have very lame ideas about the world.aw wait that does make it personal, doesnt it, ok fair enough, i dont like u.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20395699
United States
11/15/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I used to bowl in a league and there was a young white guy, average attractiveness, immature, but big guy. Two nice looking black women were fighting over him. I couldn't understand why but it was fun to watch. I don't think he ever got with either one but I didn't peep in their windows either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25166254
United States
11/15/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are no black men, white women relationships. White women will not even look at black men. All black men get is white trash and that's the truth of the matter. What's more, black men, white female trash relationships are actually homosexual relationships. The white trash females love black men because black men are feminine. A black man will spend more time looking at himself in a mirror than a white woman. Pretty baby, mommy's pretty little baby. Goochie goo.

This is truth and it's a truth that everyone will agree to. Show me just one, just one case where that a respectable white woman has a relationship with a black man. There's none in all of history. As for the trashy white females, black men can have them because white men won't touch them.

The same is true for white men, black women relationships. Black women will never get more than a trashy white man.

Another truth is that black men will have sex with absolutely anything as will black women. This is proved through their relationships with trashy whites.

The crybabies will want to make this into something discriminating, but it's not. It's truth, it's fact, and it's evident all around.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Report Abusive Post

It seems to be a problem with black guys too. They gave my bro a really hard time in New Jersey because he was dating a black girl.
 Quoting: Prostetnik

African americans have a whole set of issues that stem from slavery.
beyond the comprehension of other races.
you can try to understand, but most likely you will not.
 Quoting: seer

TPTB have engineered them for strength not wits. A lot like they breed horses. It's sad but true.
 Quoting: Chip

if this was back in days of slavery, and i was african princes kidnapped and brought to your sorry ass plantation, all id dream about was a handsome, kind brother i met there, to put his beautiful big hands on my body and make me a child. all you wld do is hurry with ur daily choirs so u cld come to my quarters and rape me, and keep me from ever being touched by the lovley man and sell all of my babies into slavery. think about that massa boss, and fuck u....in the bad way this time, in the insulting way...welcome to the 21 century where i can now choose whom i sleep with, and make no mistake about it, in a room full of 50 men, 25 black boys and 25 white - it wld take a mighty super human white boy to catch my eye with all the brothers sitting around.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
Report Abusive Post

my opinions on racial struggles of african nation of people is based on personal experiance, life and history, not the movies or comercials.

my opinion of black men is same as my opinion of any color men, i decide on every man person, separately, based on their interactions with me and other people, i have met enough black men to have a pretty good idea that they are not that different than any color men, meaning that they are human, and can be good, nice, tall, short, smart, avrege, lovely, gosh awfull.....etc ...ETC...just like any other man or a woman...

i have discussed with black and white friends and googled enough stereotypes about african men, to know these are false, just like any other stereotypes...etc....

i have only had sex with one black man, but is it my fault that the he turned out to be a sex god and a prince, and everything i ever wanted in a man, so after him i lost interest in sexing any other man - african or other color....

i really seriously cannot listen to this crap anymore, i need a drink and a cigarette....
 Quoting: eve incognito 27803051

Go ahead and have children with your "sex god" - you'll understand what I'm talking about when he abandons you and leaves you to care for the offspring alone.

Those who can't learn from the mistakes of others will have to make them for themselves.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
and i am white u shill, dont assume i am black and prefer balck men...i am as pale as they come.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: eve incognito 27803051

Go ahead and have children with your "sex god" - you'll understand what I'm talking about when he abandons you and leaves you to care for the offspring alone.

Those who can't learn from the mistakes of others will have to make them for themselves.

thank you for your concern, and don-t mind if i do have a couple of kids with my husband, and adopt one from cape town so my adoppted daughter doesn not have to grow up with white nazis who steal peoples land and enslave or kill them....
do not comment my husband or as lucifer is my witness i will buy a gun, then let-s see how we discuss my husband!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26687713
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I personally have no problem with it. For some I would put it down to jealousy really, so they'd have the same attitude if she was with a white guy too.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yea, I do see a lot of negatives in my culture. But it's in every culture. I have black friends and they are not like what most people think .
 Quoting: CigarTigher

Do you have a father? I mean an active positive male role model?

Yes, I have a father. He got in a car accident when I was 2. He has some brain damage and can't walk. I love my dad. He couldn't really take care of me and my 2 brothers. He was still in my life and still in my life. I love my father. He was on his way to work and was hit by an 18 wheeler.

All that matters, and the reason you are different, is that he's around...most black kids growing up in America don't have a father...they have a sperm donor, and then they run off to donate sperm to another willing female or they end up dead or in jail...you are lucky to have a dad.

plenty of people grow up to be 20 times the man u r withiut a dad. *or a woman
i bet ur daughters have pierced vaginas that they let anyone invade, and i got nothing against ur daughters or girls like them, but ironically u do....
see u r the school example of a man that produces women with daddy issues, so u shoudve done ur daughters a favor and left.
they wld be better off without a dad, or at least have a chance of a decent step dad.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you have a father? I mean an active positive male role model?

Yes, I have a father. He got in a car accident when I was 2. He has some brain damage and can't walk. I love my dad. He couldn't really take care of me and my 2 brothers. He was still in my life and still in my life. I love my father. He was on his way to work and was hit by an 18 wheeler.

I also don't have kids, I have a job, I have never had sex and I am in college. I don't want to start a family until I am married and living on my own.

Kiss your parents on the cheek for me, they raised you right. Who did you guys vote for?

aw dont patronize her u racist shill!
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you think all the black guys are only fucking fat white women....You must live in the trailer park.... Have you been to a D1 university lately? Who dicks do you think the white Barbie Dolls are sucking? In you terminology "the Apes" aka Mandingo's.
 Quoting: Roll Tide, Aaaa-lA-Bama. 24811925

though zou do sound totallz racist, i cannot resit and saz when i hear mandigno i think prototipe of phzsical beautz in human males.

same thing happens to me when i hear bantu, or see my husband, though he is east african, somali prince looking...i had some point with this thread, but it escapes me since i am little bit tipy, i guess i should not drink and GLP, lol....aw zes, male beautiy comes in all shapes and sizes but somehow for me its always rapped up in chocolate looking skin, hihihi....

aw dont hate me coz i got taste in men, hate me coz my husband owns this huge, thick amazing penis which has to be the most beautiful penis ever made....ok that proves it i am officially drunk....calling it a night...lurking and keeping to myself....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4509132
United States
11/15/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
lolsign

Why? Let's be real about the data, the numbers. People can bullshit all day long. But at the end of the day take a look at the numbers.

Most young black men are interested in two things. Drugs and fucking. Period.

The white woman will end up being fucked till she has a vagina thats wider than the Lincoln Tunnel AND she will be addicted to at least half a dozen different illegal drugs.

Its all about numbers my friend. Liberal ass hats ignore numbers for their ideology. Libtards want to think that under their ideological take over the world will morph into everyone singing John Lennon songs all day long.

Its a joke, wake up.

Don't believe me?

Take your lilly white ass and have a night time walk in the South Bronx some time. See how welcoming all the young black men are to you! maybe you'll come out of your dream after a few of their cocks are shoved up your ass at 4 am.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are no black men, white women relationships. White women will not even look at black men. All black men get is white trash and that's the truth of the matter. What's more, black men, white female trash relationships are actually homosexual relationships. The white trash females love black men because black men are feminine. A black man will spend more time looking at himself in a mirror than a white woman. Pretty baby, mommy's pretty little baby. Goochie goo.

This is truth and it's a truth that everyone will agree to. Show me just one, just one case where that a respectable white woman has a relationship with a black man. There's none in all of history. As for the trashy white females, black men can have them because white men won't touch them.

The same is true for white men, black women relationships. Black women will never get more than a trashy white man.

Another truth is that black men will have sex with absolutely anything as will black women. This is proved through their relationships with trashy whites.

The crybabies will want to make this into something discriminating, but it's not. It's truth, it's fact, and it's evident all around.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25166254

the people u wld consider classz i wouldn-t ad vice versa, but i think u consider geourge washington classz, he had a black wife, i thnk it was washington, i hope i remember correctly, google it if you don-t believe me.

baraks mom is classy, she had a kid with a black man, and he was african not american.you know what i mean he was from africa for real as oppose to african american...
obama sure didn-t attend yale coz his mom was middle class white girl, we all know only rich peoples kids get into -important schools- ru by the man, so im assuming obamas mom is f rom the kind of family people like u wld consider super classy...

i dont consider myself trashy either...(ma husband is black, and he really black every possible way, skin tone, waz hes built, penis size, intellignece, personal air worthy of a king...etc everything about the man is truelly african), thank real god)
anyway, dispite what you might think im not trashy, coz i am punky, but never trashy, but its in bad taste to talk about myself so, off the top of my head be content with those two examples.....
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
harvard. i meant harvard.. damn...i give up...(for now)....so much racism so little time....i need a break for real, adn another drink, lol...

GLP