Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,187 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 903,506
Pageviews Today: 1,505,575Threads Today: 614Posts Today: 10,723
03:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?

The Guy

User ID: 5145260
United States
11/15/2012 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?
The same is true for white men, black women relationships. Black women will never get more than a trashy white man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25166254

I love busting up stereotypes. There goes another one!
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/15/2012 03:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?
The same is true for white men, black women relationships. Black women will never get more than a trashy white man.

I love busting up stereotypes. There goes another one!
 Quoting: The Guy

I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8792154
United States
11/15/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
young black women love older white men
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27803858
United States
11/15/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm glad the black dudes are banging all the white bitches because they are stretching out those hogs a little so now I can FINALLY fit in!
eve incognito
User ID: 27803051
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't get it, do they feel entitled to all white women or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4050711
lolsign

Why? Let's be real about the data, the numbers. People can bullshit all day long. But at the end of the day take a look at the numbers.

Most young black men are interested in two things. Drugs and fucking. Period.

The white woman will end up being fucked till she has a vagina thats wider than the Lincoln Tunnel AND she will be addicted to at least half a dozen different illegal drugs.

Its all about numbers my friend. Liberal ass hats ignore numbers for their ideology. Libtards want to think that under their ideological take over the world will morph into everyone singing John Lennon songs all day long.

Its a joke, wake up.

Don't believe me?

Take your lilly white ass and have a night time walk in the South Bronx some time. See how welcoming all the young black men are to you! maybe you'll come out of your dream after a few of their cocks are shoved up your ass at 4 am.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4509132

aw dont be silly. if any girl is lucky to havea bf with beautiful big member, but unlucky that he isnt as beautiful and big as a man and a person, and she got to leave him, or he leaves her. i got a solution to that.
she jsut has to stay single a couple motns till vgege shirnks back...vagina expands to accomodate big penises and shrink if u dont have sex at all...so to avoid making new bf think he s got a small one jsut stay single for a few months or dont have sex with new bf at elast one moth till u shrink back....or jsut tell new bf i love u silly...nah that doesnt work...no man wld want to think u once had someone with a bigger love snake....anyhu what was i emaning to say...i ahve no idea...aw yes....i foget anyway....aha, no woman is that afraid of a big penis, as much as shes happy to see one attached to a wopnderful man, of course, ok maybe we are afraid a little, but little fear can be very healthy for a relationship ok, it cant but fears are here to be conquered....men wt big penises are careful, they are not barbarians like men with averege dongs....i better turn my computer off before my husband kiells me....baby dont kill me please....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26561103
United States
11/15/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is out of pure protective instinct. It is just not normal to allow or accept men from another "tribe" to breed with the women from your "tribe".

Do you think the American Indians were compliant with a white man taking one of their native women for breeding?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25166254
United States
11/15/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are no black men, white women relationships. White women will not even look at black men. All black men get is white trash and that's the truth of the matter. What's more, black men, white female trash relationships are actually homosexual relationships. The white trash females love black men because black men are feminine. A black man will spend more time looking at himself in a mirror than a white woman. Pretty baby, mommy's pretty little baby. Goochie goo.

This is truth and it's a truth that everyone will agree to. Show me just one, just one case where that a respectable white woman has a relationship with a black man. There's none in all of history. As for the trashy white females, black men can have them because white men won't touch them.

Another truth is that black men will have sex with absolutely anything as will black women. This is proved through their relationships with trashy whites.

The crybabies will want to make this into something discriminating, but it's not. It's truth, it's fact, and it's evident all around.

the people u wld consider classz i wouldn-t ad vice versa, but i think u consider geourge washington classz, he had a black wife, i thnk it was washington, i hope i remember correctly, google it if you don-t believe me.

baraks mom is classy, she had a kid with a black man, and he was african not american.you know what i mean he was from africa for real as oppose to african american...
obama sure didn-t attend yale coz his mom was middle class white girl, we all know only rich peoples kids get into -important schools- ru by the man, so im assuming obamas mom is f rom the kind of family people like u wld consider super classy...

i dont consider myself trashy either...(ma husband is black, and he really black every possible way, skin tone, waz hes built, penis size, intellignece, personal air worthy of a king...etc everything about the man is truelly african), thank real god)
anyway, dispite what you might think im not trashy, coz i am punky, but never trashy, but its in bad taste to talk about myself so, off the top of my head be content with those two examples.....
 Quoting: eve incognito 27803051

You even write trashy. No, trashy whites never think of themselves as trashy, but that's what they are to all the rest of the world, trashy. 100% of the time trashy. Dressed up and standing with presidents, trashy. Obama's mom, trashy. You can want to be somebody, but you'll never be more than trash.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25166254
United States
11/15/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8792154

Young black women love trashy older white men's money.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26659232
United States
11/15/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moses did not have a black wife. She was from the region that is today Saudi Arabia. She was Arab.

The translation that she was Ethiopian is wrong. The term Kushite had more than one meaning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17884534
Mexico
11/15/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where da young black girls at?
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are no black men, white women relationships. White women will not even look at black men. All black men get is white trash and that's the truth of the matter. What's more, black men, white female trash relationships are actually homosexual relationships. The white trash females love black men because black men are feminine. A black man will spend more time looking at himself in a mirror than a white woman. Pretty baby, mommy's pretty little baby. Goochie goo.

This is truth and it's a truth that everyone will agree to. Show me just one, just one case where that a respectable white woman has a relationship with a black man. There's none in all of history. As for the trashy white females, black men can have them because white men won't touch them.

Another truth is that black men will have sex with absolutely anything as will black women. This is proved through their relationships with trashy whites.

The crybabies will want to make this into something discriminating, but it's not. It's truth, it's fact, and it's evident all around.

the people u wld consider classz i wouldn-t ad vice versa, but i think u consider geourge washington classz, he had a black wife, i thnk it was washington, i hope i remember correctly, google it if you don-t believe me.

baraks mom is classy, she had a kid with a black man, and he was african not american.you know what i mean he was from africa for real as oppose to african american...
obama sure didn-t attend yale coz his mom was middle class white girl, we all know only rich peoples kids get into -important schools- ru by the man, so im assuming obamas mom is f rom the kind of family people like u wld consider super classy...

i dont consider myself trashy either...(ma husband is black, and he really black every possible way, skin tone, waz hes built, penis size, intellignece, personal air worthy of a king...etc everything about the man is truelly african), thank real god)
anyway, dispite what you might think im not trashy, coz i am punky, but never trashy, but its in bad taste to talk about myself so, off the top of my head be content with those two examples.....

You even write trashy. No, trashy whites never think of themselves as trashy, but that's what they are to all the rest of the world, trashy. 100% of the time trashy. Dressed up and standing with presidents, trashy. Obama's mom, trashy. You can want to be somebody, but you'll never be more than trash.

ok thank u for ur input.
um is this a thread where we discussed penises as well???
i remembered a really good rule of thumb when discussing penis size in a unisex situation.

until ur absolutelty sure ur man has a really big one, or if u have a son, just do not engage in this sort of disscusion, and ALWAYS maintain a stand point that size absolutely doent matter.
its not tellig lies per sei, its more like being matture about it - and not hurting ur mans/sons feelings....
if directly questioned about it - by ur man, firmly state that size is not an issue, ask him sternly does he think ur immature, and make a really offeded face, yes offense is the best difense in this case, and say, ur a wonderful lover, coz obviously he is, if ur with him....

if ur sons ask any questuion regarding human sexuality, tell them aw no do not talk to momma about the fact that ur having sex in the near future, ask ur dad and let momma think u will not engage i such activities till ur 30 and old enough to handle such intense feelings....

do the same with ur daugther, that is what dads are for, to habdle the really tricky situations, moms are just there to love them all, dad included:))

if u made absolutley sure ur man has a really big one just brag about it to men that try to abuse u to annoy the hell out of them...coz there is no way in hell really well endoved boys grow up to be women haters, they are to happy playing with their oversized love snakes all the time.

write this down people this is pure gold advice right here
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
11/15/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well - you strech it all out & it's no good for us anymore.
 Quoting: Lemon

This from a black boy who's never seen a child born...if you think your little black toothpick is something, try imagining a 2 liter bottle coming out of there
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27404402
United States
11/15/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only person who makes a big deal out of it is you, the person who takes the time out of their day to post such a thread.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where da young black girls at?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17884534

Waiting in line at da welfare office or some other gubmint office...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8792154

Stability, honesty, and commitment...something they aren't used to seeing on the other side of the aisle...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11831752
Japan
11/15/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
\"\"
Race-mixing (miscegenation) is unhealthy and un-Godly (according to the bible).
\"\"

This guy here is right. It comes from the Bible.

Whether you believe it of not, I would take extreme care in what you do, until you are certain.

I believe in the \"Content of the Character\" rather than the \"Color of the Skin\".

But Morally, Ethically, and Scientifically, it is a total FAIL.

This is ultimately a cultural and ethical lobotomy for just about anyone except the Negro.

The Negro Wins, and anyone involved with the Negro loses.

Sure there are isolated cases of outstanding NEGRO character, but overall it is a Total FAIL, and a Total LOSS.

Multiculturalism is a FAIL.

Men are horribly divided from one another. Some are trying to pull the nations of the earth together as one, but their attempt will fail because it does not originate from God and is not being conducted in a godly manner.

Instead, is being done in a carnal way, which will produce the exact same fruits that all of the other past efforts at unification have produced—division, destruction, and death!

Parable...

This parable exposes the problem of evil intermingled with good

13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

3:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well - you strech it all out & it's no good for us anymore.
 Quoting: Lemon

This from a black boy who's never seen a child born...if you think your little black toothpick is something, try imagining a 2 liter bottle coming out of there
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1184364

please there is no need to bring up labour.

it is what it is, and thank lucifer for plastic surgery.
no seriously lucifer will pay for my tummy tuck, since i will quit my job to raise our kids.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27329661
United States
11/15/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27663365

Reference in Bible please!
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
\"\"
\"\"

This guy here is right. It comes from the Bible.

Whether you believe it of not, I would take extreme care in what you do, until you are certain.

I believe in the \"Content of the Character\" rather than the \"Color of the Skin\".

But Morally, Ethically, and Scientifically, it is a total FAIL.

This is ultimately a cultural and ethical lobotomy for just about anyone except the Negro.

The Negro Wins, and anyone involved with the Negro loses.

Sure there are isolated cases of outstanding NEGRO character, but overall it is a Total FAIL, and a Total LOSS.

Multiculturalism is a FAIL.

Men are horribly divided from one another. Some are trying to pull the nations of the earth together as one, but their attempt will fail because it does not originate from God and is not being conducted in a godly manner.

Instead, is being done in a carnal way, which will produce the exact same fruits that all of the other past efforts at unification have produced—division, destruction, and death!

Parable...

This parable exposes the problem of evil intermingled with good

13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

13:26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

13:27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

13:28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

13:29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

3:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11831752

in a carnal way i will off ur god, and ur going down with him all while im being very cranally blissful and cldnt even care less that u just died, coz im in it for the love making....
if u know what i mean( WINK
if not then u dont know much, do u, and id keep my opinios to myself if i was THAT poorly informed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9651594
United States
11/15/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about indian men with white women?

For instance Dr. Sanjay Gupta and his wife Rebecca Olson.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24230148
United States
11/15/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look up legitimate STD statistics by race. I would never knowingly lay with a race mixing ho but it could happen without my knowing and I could get the herp or something. I guess as long as I can hit the sides I'm still safe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10132842
United States
11/15/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I definitely sigh when I see a white girl with a black guy, because I know she's been set up for misery by believing the media propaganda that race mixing is cool and fun.

Three out of three such girls that I know personally, who all claimed to have a wonderful relationship with a fantastic, loving and caring black man, are now singles, left raising their unruly mulatto children on their own, all because the "fantastic" black man did what they always do - abandoned his family!

It's not just my experience either, statistics tells the same story keeps happening over and over. Heck, even the golden boy Obama confirms the familiar story: he was raised by his white mom and grandparents, because his black dad abandoned him!

When you see a train-wreck about to happen, do you cheer and bring out the popcorn? If not, why do you cheer black man + white woman relationships?

To be frank, I think people visiting this site should know by now the media is nothing but evil brainwashing, designed to ruin everything that's good, and that the ideas they spout should be questioned.

But most still eat it up wholesale, including most of the self-proclaimed "awakened" people who frequent GLP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

what the hell are you on about?

my opinions on racial struggles of african nation of people is based on personal experiance, life and history, not the movies or comercials.

my opinion of black men is same as my opinion of any color men, i decide on every man person, separately, based on their interactions with me and other people, i have met enough black men to have a pretty good idea that they are not that different than any color men, meaning that they are human, and can be good, nice, tall, short, smart, avrege, lovely, gosh awfull.....etc ...ETC...just like any other man or a woman...

i have discussed with black and white friends and googled enough stereotypes about african men, to know these are false, just like any other stereotypes...etc....

i have only had sex with one black man, but is it my fault that the he turned out to be a sex god and a prince, and everything i ever wanted in a man, so after him i lost interest in sexing any other man - african or other color....

i really seriously cannot listen to this crap anymore, i need a drink and a cigarette....

English translation: the AC is a gay black male from Bosnia who only likes black penises.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25023241
United States
11/15/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have to wonder what an intelligent white person would see in a chimp.Same difference.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I definitely sigh when I see a white girl with a black guy, because I know she's been set up for misery by believing the media propaganda that race mixing is cool and fun.

Three out of three such girls that I know personally, who all claimed to have a wonderful relationship with a fantastic, loving and caring black man, are now singles, left raising their unruly mulatto children on their own, all because the "fantastic" black man did what they always do - abandoned his family!

It's not just my experience either, statistics tells the same story keeps happening over and over. Heck, even the golden boy Obama confirms the familiar story: he was raised by his white mom and grandparents, because his black dad abandoned him!

When you see a train-wreck about to happen, do you cheer and bring out the popcorn? If not, why do you cheer black man + white woman relationships?

To be frank, I think people visiting this site should know by now the media is nothing but evil brainwashing, designed to ruin everything that's good, and that the ideas they spout should be questioned.

But most still eat it up wholesale, including most of the self-proclaimed "awakened" people who frequent GLP.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

what the hell are you on about?

my opinions on racial struggles of african nation of people is based on personal experiance, life and history, not the movies or comercials.

my opinion of black men is same as my opinion of any color men, i decide on every man person, separately, based on their interactions with me and other people, i have met enough black men to have a pretty good idea that they are not that different than any color men, meaning that they are human, and can be good, nice, tall, short, smart, avrege, lovely, gosh awfull.....etc ...ETC...just like any other man or a woman...

i have discussed with black and white friends and googled enough stereotypes about african men, to know these are false, just like any other stereotypes...etc....

i have only had sex with one black man, but is it my fault that the he turned out to be a sex god and a prince, and everything i ever wanted in a man, so after him i lost interest in sexing any other man - african or other color....

i really seriously cannot listen to this crap anymore, i need a drink and a cigarette....

English translation: the AC is a gay black male from Bosnia who only likes black penises.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10132842

no silly, im a girl.
what does AC stand for?
EJ25LVR

User ID: 514219
United States
11/15/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

you say he is really black in every way including intelligence..... you do realize you insulted him with that comment don't you ? rofl
Wherever you go,there you are.

John Doe: Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.

I have half a mind to head down to Washington and shit on the White House lawn.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look up legitimate STD statistics by race. I would never knowingly lay with a race mixing ho but it could happen without my knowing and I could get the herp or something. I guess as long as I can hit the sides I'm still safe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24230148

please stop pulling statisticks out of ur butt, butt statistics are proven to have very high margine of error
tounge
EJ25LVR

United States
11/15/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

please stop pulling statisticks out of ur butt, butt statistics are proven to have very high margine of error
tounge

your spelling has a very high margin of error as well.

John Doe: Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
Strawberrymittens

User ID: 26604828
United States
11/15/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know but I think they feel threatened by the whole "his dick might be bigger than mine" thing.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent to the concerns of such puny creatures as we are. - Carl Sagan
EJ25LVR

United States
11/15/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't know but I think they feel threatened by the whole "his dick might be bigger than mine" thing.
 Quoting: Strawberrymittens

guys that think like that really need to get a life.

there is more to life than dick.

imagine if women went around worrying about how deep their vajaja is or how wide it is.

hell most all women think their shit is made out of sunshine and smells like strawberry shortcake. lol

eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

tounge

your spelling has a very high margin of error as well.
 Quoting: EJ25LVR

lol

eyebat

i know, imagine my first year at the university that i attended in english and that requred a lot of writing, and creative writing, in english....

it was stressful, but the teachers were cool, and understanding, and at my second year i met william blake, fell helplessly in love and stop apologizing for being different.
at my third year i let blake for carl sundberg, tho, right now i cldnt be sure i spelled his last name right, lol, its been a long time since we made out, carl and i, i am happily married to a man that loves me for who i am, not my spelling bravado, lol.

GLP