Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,319 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 871,605
Pageviews Today: 1,448,143Threads Today: 594Posts Today: 10,276
02:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?

eve incognito
User ID: 27803051
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why do white guys make a big deal out of black men white women relationships?
I don't get it, do they feel entitled to all white women or something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4050711

I don't know but I think they feel threatened by the whole "his dick might be bigger than mine" thing.
 Quoting: Strawberrymittens

guys that think like that really need to get a life.

there is more to life than dick.

imagine if women went around worrying about how deep their vajaja is or how wide it is.

hell most all women think their shit is made out of sunshine and smells like strawberry shortcake. lol
 Quoting: EJ25LVR

women worry about our vgeges, and sometimes we even measure how deep it is, tho not as often as boys measure their willies, and not as many women.mostly coz its pointless since they sau it streches out a bit when ur propely aroused etc....but also we worry about our bodies during pregnecy and after, and the fact that babies arent that tiny comparing to where they need to be pushed thru...etc...
imagine if ur penis wld never be as firm during eraction, as before your wife had your kid, and never will be, coz that is what will happen to her vagina after your first kid, so in fact she will be sexually damaged goods for having your child and worry a lot if ull still find her as attractive and pleasing....there is more to life than making love, but ther eisnt much more to it, is there?

GLP