Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,283 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,216,306
Pageviews Today: 2,031,311Threads Today: 836Posts Today: 14,524
07:30 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is it rare to see white men and black women together ?

CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 24345431
United States
11/16/2012 10:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why is it rare to see white men and black women together ?

Why would I troll? Doesn't make since, I am not some fat white guy. I am a chick living in Louisiana and I am not fat either. Why do people hate fat people?
 Quoting: CigarTigher

You don't seem fat. You seem of a healthy weight. Unfortunately today's society sees anything not skin and bones as fat.
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

I'm far from fat. I am fit. Only. Time I want to gain a little is when I am pregnant in 50 years. And I'll be working out while pregnant. I don't even eat meat.

I'm snapping my fingers and saying go girl in an Oprah style way.

Now I'm making up for my unmanliness by going outside and punching the biggest mother fucker I can in the face...

of course I'll even out the score by running away after.

Lol
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 1446169
United States
11/16/2012 06:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Just saw a cute couple at the dog park!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/16/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did you throw a ball for them?
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 1464392
United States
11/16/2012 09:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

Did you throw a ball for them?

Lol no. A person couple. My dog is a perv..he was humping a male dog!
EJ25LVR

User ID: 514219
United States
11/16/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
b/c a white men doesn't want to inherit a bunch of little kids which majority of black women will have at least 1-12 bastard kids.

basically - black women have baggage. Black men, Kids..etc
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26102818

Why do white men hit on me more than black? A lot more actually.

because you're cute and if they haven't had it before, you're forbidden fruit and they're curious
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20395699

pussy is pussy lol
Wherever you go,there you are.

John Doe: Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.

I have half a mind to head down to Washington and shit on the White House lawn.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 1471828
United States
11/16/2012 09:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
b/c a white men doesn't want to inherit a bunch of little kids which majority of black women will have at least 1-12 bastard kids.

basically - black women have baggage. Black men, Kids..etc
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26102818

because you're cute and if they haven't had it before, you're forbidden fruit and they're curious

pussy is pussy lol
 Quoting: EJ25LVR

So you dont care about looks? You just care about her pussy?
EJ25LVR

User ID: 514219
United States
11/16/2012 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

pussy is pussy lol

i only meant that in reference to the other post where they said that you are a forbidden fruit and they are curious.
Wherever you go,there you are.

John Doe: Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.

I have half a mind to head down to Washington and shit on the White House lawn.

Brick Top: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 1471828
United States
11/16/2012 09:58 PM

Report Abusive Post

pussy is pussy lol

i only meant that in reference to the other post where they said that you are a forbidden fruit and they are curious.

Oh okay. I was about to say.
eve incogito
User ID: 27803051
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/16/2012 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
people do not become thugs coz of their complextion, but coz the man is szstematicallz keeping them poor frustrated and with no other options but to become thugs.
 Quoting: eve incognito 27803051

To some people, becoming a thug is no option, no matter the external circumstances. Blaming your own lack of morals on "the man" isn't going to help anyone, least of all you.

zour family made it dispite racims, but that doesnt mean that there is not racial discrimination.
if people living in the ghettos were white there wld be no ghettos in the modern american meaning of the word.

We agree on the bolded part, you just think "the man" is to blame, I do not.

and most africian man are decent people, aome arent jsut like in any other race.
or are some of u claiming that someones completion is somehow related to him being violant or not?
that is plain sick tyo think that way!
if anyone is violant white males have a history of vioalnce, throughout HISTORY.

War is one thing, casual violence in civil society during peace time is quite another...

I'm not "claiming" blacks are more prone to violence as if it's something I just made up out of my sick perverted racist imagination, it's a simple statistical fact!

I'm absolutely sure there are many blacks who are decent people. It would be strange otherwise! But far to many have obvious moral deficiencies. Blaming this on "the man" will not help set the situation straight. Taking full responsibility for it and rooting out thug culture among your people as the plague it is will!

To OP:

I'll tell you a little personal story so you can see where I'm coming from with my cautious attitude towards the black race.

My wife once found a new friend, a very beautiful and exceptionally bright young white woman. She spoke four languages fluently, and had TWO doctorates at the age of 23, in spite of having married and given birth to a child too! Pretty amazing!

We tried to socialize as two young families, but it was not a great success...

My wife's friend's husband was a black immigrant, and he and I had absolutely nothing in common, because he had the IQ of a bag of peanuts. What this exceptional woman saw in him I'll never know!

My wife's friend's son had absolutely nothing in common with my son either, he was too stupid to play properly, and would just kick, hit and shove my son, and tear down anything my son was building.

But the black husband wasn't just dumb, and speaking with the most retarded slurred accent I ever heard so you couldn't make out half of what he said, he was a moral midget as well. He was constantly making sexual passes at my wife as soon as his own wife looked away!

The whole situation was extremely awkward, and as much as my wife loved her new friend, she just couldn't keep seeing her, because her black husband and mulatto child were so fucking obnoxious!

But splitting up with her friend didn't stop her husband from "socializing" with us!

He would come to us in a drunken stupor in the middle of the night and bang on the door, demanding to be let in. It came to the point where we just had to ignore him until he tired and went away, because talking to him only encouraged him to come back the next night.

He and my wife's friend had two more sons in quick succession, all borderline retarded, uncivilized little monsters. And then he abandoned them all and disappeared.

What a specimen, eh?

Now the apologists will say he's not to blame, because "the man" made him poor and frustrated, and yada yada. But the point is, this was not a man from the ghetto in the first place! He was never downtrodden by "the man"!

He was actually wealthy as fuck! He was part of the "nobility" in his African nation of origin, a "tribal prince" if you will! And he had never seen hardship in his life, he was so accustomed to living the good life he hardly ever ate anything other than lobster, because he fucking loved lobster!

In short, he was not from the ghetto, but he sure created ghetto around him wherever he went.

I repeat I'm sure not all blacks are like this. But the statistics tells us black men are prone to abandoning their families, and when I see these numbers, I visualize this man and cringe.

Like it or not, he's an ambassador for the race, as far as I'm concerned.

That's why I'm extra careful with any black person before I trust them with anything. Any black individual will have to prove he or she is a quality human being before I want anything to do with them. This may not be fair to the good individuals (like you seem to be), but that's the way it works, when too many of your kin are ghetto trash.

Once again, blacks need to clean up their collective act, and blaming whitey for their own shortcomings is not a constructive attitude!

I may be racist to a degree, but I do believe blacks can improve themselves if they set their minds to it, because I believe strongly in the power of the human soul within them.

This power can overcome anything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

i will try to keep this short and to the point.

there is nothiong wrong with my morals, in fact i am the most moral person i know, it's considered in bad taste to say that about oneself, but i can't help if that's the truth, and if you knew me, and you were honest ' both with yourself, and me, you would agree.

i am also a realist.
this too would ne clear to you if you knew me, but since you don't, for the sake of the argument, and since you can't know me, take my word for it.

i am also white, i just have very strong memories of my previous lives, as well as the one lifetime i was a black slave.

this too is true, whether you can understand and believe it or not.

no matter how moral or immoral i am, if i am kept in a jail type situation, or a slavery type situation simply coz i was of a certain skin tone, and the guy that enslaved me was stronger, and beat me up, and made me a slave, i'll say it again - no matter how moral or immoral, OR amoral i am, the guy that enslaved me just coz he was physically or politically, (which again means physically, coz the ones that have political power control the police and army), so the guy that abused his power over me to enslave me, and declare me a lesser being - just coz i looked different than him - is a criminal, and is to blame for my misfortunes and misery.

this is exactly what white man did to blacks, and do not play dumb with me - and expect me to think that you believe it's enough to abolish slavery and segregate black into slums and ghettos, and deny them the opportunity for education or any other job, than - again - servant to the whites, and think that you gave blacks freedom, an equal start as whites have - and that the only reason they do not strive and progress lies with them and their personal shorcommings.

so how ever you cut that cake, white man in USA, latin american countries that had slavery and south africa did terrible, unforgivieble crimes to black people, and we are still very much feeling the consequences of such attrocities and crimes.

any realistic white person knows this and admitts to this.

you, on the other hand sound racist and ignorant.
if you ever called my child a mulato, and my husband didn't punch you out, i would be very unhappy and would have to get my gun and pull the trigger and ask you again what did you call my kid?

if you said that nasty word "mulato" again i would have to shoot you in your foot, and this way teach you that my kid is not half anything, not a halfcast, not a mulato, and not a kreol....

luckily for you we would probably avoid all this, any husband i will marry would punch you out - to save me the trouble of having to shoot you and go to jail

i am glad you manged to meet such braniac and capacity of a woman that she was a moral vertical and a double PHD, how very good for you, i guess such perfect people live only in sweden, since most people i know get one PHD, aw ok, i knew a jerk with two PHD, in the UK, i suppose you are not eggagerating there are people who love school and love to over acheave and get two PHDs, so they can impress everyone with how smart they are.

so i'm glad you knew this woman, and i am sorry she had a cheating husband, but if you ever talked about africans that way in my presence i would have to tell you the same thing i will tell you now,

you are an IDIOT!

to talk with such prejudice, disdain and despise about all people from a HUGE continet, just coz you met one alchoholic, disrespectful, wife degrading, cheating man, is plain stupid.

unless you happen to know ALL africans then just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

that man was not a creep coz he was from africa, he was a creep coz he just is one.

since when did being a prince stop a man from growing into an asshole, louis the IV was a prince too.

african accents are absolutely sexy and charming, but that is a matter of my personal opinion, but to say that his accent was retarded, or whatever pejorative word you used is only prove of your inferior intelligence, and idiocy.

there are accents originating from the UK, THE HOME OF THE ENGLISH, which are hard to understand for other english people, as well as the rest of the world.

some irish dialects or sottish ones are like that too, and it's common knowlidge that wlesh have trouble undesrtanding each other, never mind anyone else understanding them.

when faced with an arish person, a person from manchester, african person, or anyone else who's accent i have difficulty understanding i listen, ask kindly of the person to speak slowly, so i could get used to an accent i am not familiar with and in no time get used to the way that person pronunces words and before i know it i am richer for the ability to understand a new accent in english, and btw, all english accent are treated equally at univercities that educate english linguists, they only ask you to choose one accetn and stick to it, they don't vcare if it's the way people speak in siera leone, autralia, or a heavy slav accent, or UK RP pronuncioation.

if, on the other hand, you thought he spoke swedish with a strange accent bare in mind, he might have learned swedish only recently and it was his third languge if not fourth or fifth.

many africans speak their tribal native tounge, french and english, and then the languge of the european country they settle in.

also, i am happy for you that you think highly of yourself as a white swedish A individial, but let me tell you that i've spent better part of this year in sweden, at the "hospitility" of your government, i was physically and emotionally and physically abused by an african who grew up in sweden, but let's say he brought his hostility towards loud women from africa, i was also abused by a serbian roma asshole, but let's say he is misogenystic coz he was serbia slav and a gypsy, but i was also both physically and emotionally abused by two white as lilly, swedish cops - who looked too big to beat an avregely built man, and make it look fair, but they had no problem with breaking my arm, insulting me, and taking me in for questioning, for other people attacking me.

all of this happened only coz i was running for my life, from really evil people that run my country and i made the mistake of asking swedish migrationsverket for help.

i am a medium built, woman, no krava maga skills, was unarmed, alone, scared, broken down and only wanted not to be touched. (physically touched by strange men)

my personal experiance thus proves to me that men are not assholes coz they are from africa or serbian, or sweden, they are assholes coz they are, unless they aren't.

this sitll doesn't mean that africans are statistically more often assholes than whites, and it doens't mean that boys in the ghetto become thugs coz they are somehoew more prone to criminal activities because of their african heratige, or, speaking of assholes, it doens't mean swedish men are immune to being assholes.

the establishment in this world was historically predominantely white and it went around killing of people of other color, taking their land and enslaving the rest of them.

this is simply the truth, and when i say "the man" is keeping africans down, i am not trying to be cute, urban hyp, speak ebonics -in a white girl wanna be black- cool way i am being dead serious and speaking the truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
people do not become thugs coz of their complextion, but coz the man is szstematicallz keeping them poor frustrated and with no other options but to become thugs.

To some people, becoming a thug is no option, no matter the external circumstances. Blaming your own lack of morals on "the man" isn't going to help anyone, least of all you.

zour family made it dispite racims, but that doesnt mean that there is not racial discrimination.
if people living in the ghettos were white there wld be no ghettos in the modern american meaning of the word.

and most africian man are decent people, aome arent jsut like in any other race.
or are some of u claiming that someones completion is somehow related to him being violant or not?
if anyone is violant white males have a history of vioalnce, throughout HISTORY.

<snip>

<snip>
 Quoting: eve incogito 27803051

Replace white men with British and you're right. The Irish were under the British fucking heel for far longer than that. We weren't just slaves. We were hung for celebrating our culture, raped and tortured. At one point the British tried to "breed" us out with First Night.

Fast forward a few hundred years and we come to America and we basically do the work the freed slaves were doing for pennies and room and board, treated like slaves. Oh, yeah, and we had indentured servitude. Basically, we got shipped to America in droves and then had to work off the shipping cost for the rest of our lives in service by building railroads etc. Basically slavery.

Wasn't just the Irish, the Polish (my other Ancestors) had to go through the same thing. The British got to sit pretty and drink their tea while the other "white people" slaved away in the ditches right next to the "black people".

Black people weren't alone, and there are cultures that have experienced it for far longer than 400 years. I've got slave roots that go all the way back to Ancient Egypt on one side, and Ancient Rome on the other.

So please take your "white guilt" somewhere else. This isn't me being racist. This is me tired of racism.

Power to the People.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/17/2012 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

<snip>

<snip>

Replace white men with British and you're right. The Irish were under the British fucking heel for far longer than that. We weren't just slaves. We were hung for celebrating our culture, raped and tortured. At one point the British tried to "breed" us out with First Night.

Fast forward a few hundred years and we come to America and we basically do the work the freed slaves were doing for pennies and room and board, treated like slaves. Oh, yeah, and we had indentured servitude. Basically, we got shipped to America in droves and then had to work off the shipping cost for the rest of our lives in service by building railroads etc. Basically slavery.

Wasn't just the Irish, the Polish (my other Ancestors) had to go through the same thing. The British got to sit pretty and drink their tea while the other "white people" slaved away in the ditches right next to the "black people".

Black people weren't alone, and there are cultures that have experienced it for far longer than 400 years. I've got slave roots that go all the way back to Ancient Egypt on one side, and Ancient Rome on the other.

So please take your "white guilt" somewhere else. This isn't me being racist. This is me tired of racism.

Power to the People.

ok. i agree with everything you said about the treatment of irish in the monarchy, and oversees.
without any doubt it's all true.
that is precisly why, when marching on washington in '68, irish boys and girls wore pins that saii "kiss me, i'm irish", and why we never see "kiss me, i'm british pins",
still it's not the same, if you wld just listen to what i'm saying.

while the stereotype for irish is that they are happy go lucky, lovely people who might like to have a pint too many, ever so often, (not even a stereotype really, and not bad at all.)
correct me if i'm wrong, but at it's worst, irish stereotype in USA was, short tempered, have too many kids....

fast forward to 21 century, i was hit by a person 5 times physically stronger than me, not a year ago, becuase white people, and millions of them, over 400 years - were saying, chanting, shouting, writing, screaming, that west africans are "tall, physically superior but have smaller brains and have a face like apes."

did you begin, already to see how it is not the same being a poor white person, from an opressed country, or even an indian poor person from india, (not USA, however) as being black, particulary of west and south african decend?

tell me which part of it don't you agree with?

can you for one minute really listen to what i am saying, or are you used to making people blindly obey you, just coz you can, coz that doesn't fly with me, i demand to be treated as an equal, or we don't have to interact at all.

i assure you, i don't have white guilt, since i only look white, but don't really feel much white at all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

<snip>

<snip>

Power to the People.

ok. i agree with everything you said about the treatment of irish in the monarchy, and oversees.
that is precisly why, when marching on washington in '68, irish boys and girls wore pins that saii "kiss me, i'm irish", and why we never see "kiss me, i'm british pins",

while the stereotype for irish is that they are happy go lucky, lovely people who might like to have a pint too many, ever so often, (not even a stereotype really, and not bad at all.)
correct me if i'm wrong, but at it's worst, irish stereotype in USA was, short tempered, have too many kids....

fast forward to 21 century, i was hit by a person 5 times physically stronger than me, not a year ago, becuase white people, and millions of them, over 400 years - were saying, chanting, shouting, writing, screaming, that west africans are "tall, physically superior but have smaller brains and have a face like apes."

did you begin, already to see how it is not the same being a poor white person, from an opressed country, or even an indian poor person from india, (not USA, however) as being black, particulary of west and south african decend?

can you for one minute really listen to what i am saying, or are you used to making people blindly obey you, just coz you can, coz that doesn't fly with me, i demand to be treated as an equal, or we don't have to interact at all.

i assure you, i don't have white guilt, since i only look white, but don't really feel much white at all.

People do a lot based on skin color, it's true. A lot of it is reinforced by the bad apples though, this is also true. On both sides. If only we could pack up our good apples and head to a new planet to start over and leave the bad apples to rot, am I right?
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/17/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

No that cant be true look at her picture. hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19617445

I wonder whose photobucket he got that image from.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21211135

Idk 1dunno1 All is fair on the internet and stuffs I guess.

Why would I troll? Doesn't make since, I am not some fat white guy. I am a chick living in Louisiana and I am not fat either. Why do people hate fat people?

now why wld you assume anyone hates fat people?

it's particularly that paranoid attitude of over weight people, especially women - that makes me stop apologizing for not being fat, and say, leave me alone, do not talk to me and if you aren't happy join a damn gym.

i really do not think overweight is ugly, and obesety is clearly a disease, and a handicep, and it's a shame society doesn't treat it that way, but i do not put up with an attitude from skinny people, why would i let someone walk all over me justt coz they're fat.

the only people that hate fat people, are fat people...
part of the problem why they can't shed the weigth too.
i am exceptionally, and groutesqly hairy for a woman, yet i never assume someone haets me every time they make bearded lady joke, imply that women don't have chest hair, just coz they never seen my chest, or whathever people say around me regarding excess body hair in females.

why wld i hate a lovely, kind, intelligent, nice person who has lupus, or diabetes, or obesety, or any other chronic disease.

by the same token i don't hate fat people, still i wldn't let those people put me down, just coz i ain't fat, nor wld i lie to them and say they shouldn't, if they a sked me should they shed some weight.

fat people should get over themselves.
i understand that we are all sensitive to out physical shorcommings, but while a fat girl can choose to eat healthy and excersize and lose the eight, i cannot magically stop growing hair on my face, still nobody ever has to tip tow aroud my body issues, i never confront people for joking about it, unless people are tzrying to be mean.

(once we start getting mean to each other all bets are off, but i can not only take it very well i can also dish it out like a fucking pro)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151737
United States
11/17/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because there is an instinct in every human that cause attraction only to one of his/her own race.Thats hardwired in humans because natural laws are against mixing of species.

Natural laws urges the separation of species always.This is why different species of same animal doesnt mix with eachother.If otherwise were true we would not see many different species of same animal,we would only see one mixed up species of mongrels.The motive behind seperation is i think to find better species.

Skin color doesnt much matter.A white caucasoid person would get attracted to a dark/tanned skinned caucasoid person.For example a Brit man would love an Iranian or Arab.Because both are caucasoid.
Unlike that its a rarity to find a caucasoid person gets attracted to a negroid.Same is usually true for other races.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27747453

What a crock!!!

Difference in race does not mean difference in species, jackass.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/17/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

<snip>

Power to the People.

People do a lot based on skin color, it's true. A lot of it is reinforced by the bad apples though, this is also true. On both sides. If only we could pack up our good apples and head to a new planet to start over and leave the bad apples to rot, am I right?

sounds about right, but who will be that confident as to take upon themselves to be the judge of who is ultimately a good, and who a rotten apple?
i sure as 'purgatory' will not.
if someone would dare to take such responsibility upon themselves, i am pretty confident i am not a rotten one, and wld gladly leave this place for a place with nicer people, but then again it all depends on who's judging, maybe there's a reason things are how they are, and maybe it's all better left as it is, at least for the time being.

i'm glad you now understand i am not inventing black people's struggle so i'd seem cool, i am simply speaking to the best of my knowlidge, and from what i have observed.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/17/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Because there is an instinct in every human that cause attraction only to one of his/her own race.Thats hardwired in humans because natural laws are against mixing of species.

Natural laws urges the separation of species always.This is why different species of same animal doesnt mix with eachother.If otherwise were true we would not see many different species of same animal,we would only see one mixed up species of mongrels.The motive behind seperation is i think to find better species.

Skin color doesnt much matter.A white caucasoid person would get attracted to a dark/tanned skinned caucasoid person.For example a Brit man would love an Iranian or Arab.Because both are caucasoid.
Unlike that its a rarity to find a caucasoid person gets attracted to a negroid.Same is usually true for other races.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27747453

What a crock!!!

Difference in race does not mean difference in species, jackass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1151737

lol, sometimes i write long posts, trying to articulate my point of view, when in fact i could've saved my time and just said this.

well said, well said!
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 13090071
United States
11/17/2012 10:28 AM

Report Abusive Post

I wonder whose photobucket he got that image from.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21211135

it's particularly that paranoid attitude of over weight people, especially women - that makes me stop apologizing for not being fat, and say, leave me alone, do not talk to me and if you aren't happy join a damn gym.

i really do not think overweight is ugly, and obesety is clearly a disease, and a handicep, and it's a shame society doesn't treat it that way, but i do not put up with an attitude from skinny people, why would i let someone walk all over me justt coz they're fat.

i am exceptionally, and groutesqly hairy for a woman, yet i never assume someone haets me every time they make bearded lady joke, imply that women don't have chest hair, just coz they never seen my chest, or whathever people say around me regarding excess body hair in females.

why wld i hate a lovely, kind, intelligent, nice person who has lupus, or diabetes, or obesety, or any other chronic disease.

by the same token i don't hate fat people, still i wldn't let those people put me down, just coz i ain't fat, nor wld i lie to them and say they shouldn't, if they a sked me should they shed some weight.

i understand that we are all sensitive to out physical shorcommings, but while a fat girl can choose to eat healthy and excersize and lose the eight, i cannot magically stop growing hair on my face, still nobody ever has to tip tow aroud my body issues, i never confront people for joking about it, unless people are tzrying to be mean.

(once we start getting mean to each other all bets are off, but i can not only take it very well i can also dish it out like a fucking pro)

I am sure that you are very beautiful woman. And yes fat people can control their weight. Laziness has a lot to do with obesity.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/17/2012 11:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

I am sure that you are very beautiful woman. And yes fat people can control their weight. Laziness has a lot to do with obesity.

really obese people are always hurting, i guess, and then putting on weight, but slightly over weight girls are the laziest worst lot of people.
the moment you put on a mini skirt they call "helping men bjectify you"

if you eat a cake, they wonder, "how do you eat 'more then me' and not gain weight do you barf?"

wear any bright color, "do you own anything elegant like black?"

i've also heard, i dress like a kid.
(make up your damn minds,do i dress like a bimbo, or a kid)

i overdress for EVERYWHERE.
(excuse me for not wearing big black sweats to EVERYWHERE)

etc
etc
etc

after a while i sat down with my normally built gfs and we laid down the rule, if you are a mean bitch, no matter how chubby you are, you will be reminde that i have done nothing to you but been helpful and kind, and the only raeson you are being a royal bitch to me is probably your personal celulite issues, coz you dumb and can't figure out that even slim girls get celulite, you chubby little monkey!

after we started applying this rule, no chubby ladies were intrested in pointig out how skanky, flashy,overeating and burfing we slim bimbos are, ever again.

lol

it might sound like i am egsaggerating a bit, i'm not.
i studied at an almost all girl's university, and worked in high schools for a decade, i wld on avrege spend much more time around women than men.

i am really tired of celulotocracy,commenting ones style and body goes both ways, butchubby chicks can only dish it out, and if you give it back, coz they expect nobody will be brave enough to insult a body of a chubby person.
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 08:21 PM

Report Abusive Post

really obese people are always hurting, i guess, and then putting on weight, but slightly over weight girls are the laziest worst lot of people.
the moment you put on a mini skirt they call "helping men bjectify you"

if you eat a cake, they wonder, "how do you eat 'more then me' and not gain weight do you barf?"

wear any bright color, "do you own anything elegant like black?"

i've also heard, i dress like a kid.
(make up your damn minds,do i dress like a bimbo, or a kid)

i overdress for EVERYWHERE.
(excuse me for not wearing big black sweats to EVERYWHERE)

etc
etc
etc

after a while i sat down with my normally built gfs and we laid down the rule, if you are a mean bitch, no matter how chubby you are, you will be reminde that i have done nothing to you but been helpful and kind, and the only raeson you are being a royal bitch to me is probably your personal celulite issues, coz you dumb and can't figure out that even slim girls get celulite, you chubby little monkey!

after we started applying this rule, no chubby ladies were intrested in pointig out how skanky, flashy,overeating and burfing we slim bimbos are, ever again.

lol

it might sound like i am egsaggerating a bit, i'm not.
i studied at an almost all girl's university, and worked in high schools for a decade, i wld on avrege spend much more time around women than men.

i am really tired of celulotocracy,commenting ones style and body goes both ways, butchubby chicks can only dish it out, and if you give it back, coz they expect nobody will be brave enough to insult a body of a chubby person.

Yep.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25919409
Taiwan
11/18/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see this only in the US, but world wide I see white guys and dark skinned women running around,happy and free,only in America where everything is about race is interracial relations a joke.
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 08:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
I see this only in the US, but world wide I see white guys and dark skinned women running around,happy and free,only in America where everything is about race is interracial relations a joke.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25919409

Yea, America is unfortunately different :(. I noticed that it is common in the UK.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11330901
United States
11/18/2012 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, do you date white men? If not, then why?

Even if you do, the people you should be asking are your fellow sistas. On this site, most people, statistically are white males. But ultimately, a lot of black chicks aren't into interracial dating, so ask them and report back.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26433353
Belgium
11/18/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Muhammad Ali , Tells The Truth - 1971

[link to www.youtube.com]
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 08:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26433353

What is it ?

Even if you do, the people you should be asking are your fellow sistas. On this site, most people, statistically are white males. But ultimately, a lot of black chicks aren't into interracial dating, so ask them and report back.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11330901

I have a cousin that has dated 2 white males . I haven't dated anyone, but white males look more attractive to me. I don't know why. It's been like this my whole life.
juju

User ID: 25664589
United States
11/18/2012 08:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
You must live in the country
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26980506

Lol not really. I want to move to the country. I live in Lousiana.

I think you just answered your question.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10109747

We live in south Louisiana and there are tons of black male/white female relationships. Interracial dating has been accepted for decades.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11330901
United States
11/18/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I haven't dated anyone, but white males look more attractive to me. I don't know why. It's been like this my whole life.

Why haven't you dated anyone? If white guys hit on you more, than start a new trend and date one. Be a trailblazing negress who dates white dudes. Go for it.

Or are you afraid because it isn't en vogue socially?
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 09:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
I haven't dated anyone, but white males look more attractive to me. I don't know why. It's been like this my whole life.

Why haven't you dated anyone? If white guys hit on you more, than start a new trend and date one. Be a trailblazing negress who dates white dudes. Go for it.

Or are you afraid because it isn't en vogue socially?

No, I just lose interest fast and don't want to jump into a relationship. If I got interested in a guy he would just want me for sex. I have only really liked like 2 guys. I would think some guy is attractive or what not. He has to be mentally attractive to me. I am too impatient for a boyfriend ; that's why I think I should stay single.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/18/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is it ?

I have a cousin that has dated 2 white males . I haven't dated anyone, but white males look more attractive to me. I don't know why. It's been like this my whole life.

i know what u mean, only it's black men for me, and i'm white.

i lived in the UK for a bit, i a very bohemian surroundings so there were people from literally ALL OVER the world.

things did not work out for me so i moved away before i ever had a chance to start a relationship, but out of tibetans, chinese, japanese, english, french, american, australian,english, black, and indian boys....
i liked two boys one was black, one was indian....

i just really like dark skin, i find the contrast of pale and black skin pressed up against each other very sexy....

ina room full of men of any ethnic or racial deced, i will likely notice the chocolately looking ones, and chocolate comes in different shades, from caramel to really dark chocolate, but it's enver white...

white chocolate is not really chocolate it has no coco in it....

asian people are too cool for school, but they are also white, aren't they???

so really black and/or indian is what physically catches my eye...though i am not really big on how a man looks...

i get used to someones body, however he looks....

i dated some really ugly men that i adored, and some really beautiful ones were adored too....

i was jsut always careful not to tell my ugly bf they were ugly if i was mad, or they are old if they were much older than me....
rant
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 09:16 PM

Report Abusive Post

What is it ?

i know what u mean, only it's black men for me, and i'm white.

i lived in the UK for a bit, i a very bohemian surroundings so there were people from literally ALL OVER the world.

things did not work out for me so i moved away before i ever had a chance to start a relationship, but out of tibetans, chinese, japanese, english, french, american, australian,english, black, and indian boys....
i liked two boys one was black, one was indian....

i just really like dark skin, i find the contrast of pale and black skin pressed up against each other very sexy....

ina room full of men of any ethnic or racial deced, i will likely notice the chocolately looking ones, and chocolate comes in different shades, from caramel to really dark chocolate, but it's enver white...

white chocolate is not really chocolate it has no coco in it....

asian people are too cool for school, but they are also white, aren't they???

so really black and/or indian is what physically catches my eye...though i am not really big on how a man looks...

i get used to someones body, however he looks....

i dated some really ugly men that i adored, and some really beautiful ones were adored too....

i was jsut always careful not to tell my ugly bf they were ugly if i was mad, or they are old if they were much older than me....
rant

I feel you chick, I am also really picky. They have to be older,taller, mature, fit or thin. Not skin and bones.And if he is country it is a plus. Lol. No wonder why I am single. It's cool though.5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28033859
United States
11/18/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
That ebonix accent is a total turn off and I don't care what color a persons skin is or how beautifull ...it amazes me how American blacks took the southern dialect and use it today to never lose the image of slavery amongst themselves and others...just like the n word....

GLP