Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,759 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 598,993
Pageviews Today: 1,006,104Threads Today: 368Posts Today: 6,682
11:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is it rare to see white men and black women together ?

CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 13090071
United States
11/18/2012 10:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why is it rare to see white men and black women together ?
That ebonix accent is a total turn off and I don't care what color a persons skin is or how beautifull ...it amazes me how American blacks took the southern dialect and use it today to never lose the image of slavery amongst themselves and others...just like the n word....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28033859

I do have a country accident, can't help it though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/18/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
That ebonix accent is a total turn off and I don't care what color a persons skin is or how beautifull ...it amazes me how American blacks took the southern dialect and use it today to never lose the image of slavery amongst themselves and others...just like the n word....

Quoting: CigarTigher

Country isn't ebonic, miss. If you speak at all like you type, you're doing yourself a great service and presenting yourself as a well spoken lady.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15600364
United Kingdom
11/18/2012 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Often when you see caucasoids with black women it is with Black Carribean women or outside the usa black women. These White men Bring these chicks and their entire family over to the united states.

Caucasoids engage in this type of behavior with women all over the world. They are not capable of handling a woman spiritually, sexually, mentally, etc, So he uses his wealth gained by white supremacy to entice women. If not for wealth and the fact that the caucasoid lives in the US These women would not give he caucasoid the time of day.

This is why the caucasoid invented sexism, and putting down the woman. The caucasoid has no godess only a white male god with little naked children flying around him symbolising his lus for pedophilia, and in his creation story and perverted version of the bible, the caucasoid blames the woman for being kicked out of the garden of eden. (What foolishness and sexism the caucasoid is engaged in claiming it was a WOMANS fault.)

The Caucasoid in action Ready to bring a chick a chick and her daughter to the U.S, This is what white males engage in epidemic numbers.

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
The caucasoid would raher travel to third world countries for sex with underage boys and girl, be a wicked sexual deviant, pedophile, Rapist, killer, abuser and murderer.

It Takes a Real man to handle a Black Queen. But unlike the Caucasoid, who twists his panties into a bunch and condemns his white woman by saying the white girl is stupid for dating a black guy This is fact as seen in the other thread
i dont make a big deal out of it, i just make fun of it.

stupid girl 100% of the time.

+ a black guy who thinks he snagged a keeper.

LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26456664

Black Kings Hail up all women of the earth

Quoting: BLack King 27784086

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27091126
United States
11/18/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cause they have Lil peckers.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24811925

Lie.
 Quoting: Chip

cruise

The Caucasoid has documented historical lack luster sexual ability by the many researchers since antiquity.

The Caucasoids insecurites of his weak sexual prowess has led him to create everything from Penis Enlargement surgery, where he hacks up his penis, to penis enlargement drugs, to seuxal enhancement drugs. Everything about the caucasoid is un-natural. What the indigenous do spiritually or by natural foods or "back builders" for aphrodisiacs, the caucasoid must hack himself and drug himself.

Quoting: Black King420 27784086

clappa
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/18/2012 10:33 PM

Report Abusive Post

Country isn't ebonic, miss. If you speak at all like you type, you're doing yourself a great service and presenting yourself as a well spoken lady.
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

Oh okay lol. I'm a country girl, can't help it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/18/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Leslie Zevo

Oh okay lol. I'm a country girl, can't help it.

You're fine!
FlashMob

User ID: 12260220
United States
11/18/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is everyone cutting corners here? Truth is White Girls, any girl in general, Wants to fuck a huge dick. White girls feel empowered knowing they get to have sex with a 10 incher. White girls are the craziest and do the nastiest shit in bed. Being able to fuck a horse gives them that dumb confidence they embody. Not only that, were I live its cool to be with a black guy because everyone knows there dicks are huge. Dont bother me none tho, got a few girls on my call log also. ;)
You may fool me once. But twice is unlikely
FlashMob

User ID: 12260220
United States
11/18/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Muhammad Ali , Tells The Truth - 1971

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26433353

What is it ?

OP, do you date white men? If not, then why?

Even if you do, the people you should be asking are your fellow sistas. On this site, most people, statistically are white males. But ultimately, a lot of black chicks aren't into interracial dating, so ask them and report back.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11330901

I have a cousin that has dated 2 white males . I haven't dated anyone, but white males look more attractive to me. I don't know why. It's been like this my whole life.

i know what u mean, only it's black men for me, and i'm white.

i lived in the UK for a bit, i a very bohemian surroundings so there were people from literally ALL OVER the world.

things did not work out for me so i moved away before i ever had a chance to start a relationship, but out of tibetans, chinese, japanese, english, french, american, australian,english, black, and indian boys....
i liked two boys one was black, one was indian....

i just really like dark skin, i find the contrast of pale and black skin pressed up against each other very sexy....

ina room full of men of any ethnic or racial deced, i will likely notice the chocolately looking ones, and chocolate comes in different shades, from caramel to really dark chocolate, but it's enver white...

white chocolate is not really chocolate it has no coco in it....

asian people are too cool for school, but they are also white, aren't they???

so really black and/or indian is what physically catches my eye...though i am not really big on how a man looks...

i get used to someones body, however he looks....

i dated some really ugly men that i adored, and some really beautiful ones were adored too....

i was jsut always careful not to tell my ugly bf they were ugly if i was mad, or they are old if they were much older than me....
rant
 Quoting: eve incognito 27803051

of course you dont care what they look like, you just want a big dick. If there dark you assume they have a big dick. If there white its too small. Hence your comment, white chocolate is not really chocolate, "it has no coco in it..." lol. Ive seen your other posts, sound like a slut to me. just me being honest. Youd get ran through where I live, I just know it ;) not a bad thing, but dont dress a dog in cats clothing and call it a mouse. You feel me?
You may fool me once. But twice is unlikely
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27429145
France
11/18/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why is everyone cutting corners here? Truth is White Girls, any girl in general, Wants to fuck a huge dick. White girls feel empowered knowing they get to have sex with a 10 incher. White girls are the craziest and do the nastiest shit in bed. Being able to fuck a horse gives them that dumb confidence they embody. Not only that, were I live its cool to be with a black guy because everyone knows there dicks are huge. Dont bother me none tho, got a few girls on my call log also. ;)
 Quoting: FlashMob

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Well lets look at what the facts are.

White women are the nastiest most vile creature to walk the earth. If You thought the White man was a unhygenic cave beast that smells like old hot dog water and bologna. The White woman is ten times worst than that. The White woman is the white mans mother. What ever kind of creature spawned the filthy white man must be a low down beast of the worst kind. This is why the White man created a term to describe his woman as a bitch and attribute it to the meaning of a female dog. Its also why the white man calls himself the " SON OF A BITCH" He is the offspring of that filthy white cave beast.

White women love beastiality, pedophilia, and all other forms of wicked sexual deviancy.

White women posing naked inside of a dead horse, while she baths herself in the blood of the horse. What a sick creature.

White women loves having sex with animals

White man and woman raping babies

White women are the filthiest creatures to walk the earth. Like I said before the creature that spawns the White man has to be the worst kind of beast you can imagine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20294214

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20294214
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26765836
United States
11/18/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a white man, and my last girlfriend was black. She had tremendous positive qualities, but wow, a real Jekyll and Hyde thing going on.

The thing I found interesting were the reacations we'd get from other people out in public. You could just tell from the look on their faces what they were thinking.

White women: jungle fever !
Black women: you go girl !
White men: get some !
Black men: oh HELL NO !
eve
User ID: 27803051
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/19/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

What is it ?

Even if you do, the people you should be asking are your fellow sistas. On this site, most people, statistically are white males. But ultimately, a lot of black chicks aren't into interracial dating, so ask them and report back.

I have a cousin that has dated 2 white males . I haven't dated anyone, but white males look more attractive to me. I don't know why. It's been like this my whole life.

i lived in the UK for a bit, i a very bohemian surroundings so there were people from literally ALL OVER the world.

things did not work out for me so i moved away before i ever had a chance to start a relationship, but out of tibetans, chinese, japanese, english, french, american, australian,english, black, and indian boys....

i just really like dark skin, i find the contrast of pale and black skin pressed up against each other very sexy....

ina room full of men of any ethnic or racial deced, i will likely notice the chocolately looking ones, and chocolate comes in different shades, from caramel to really dark chocolate, but it's enver white...

so really black and/or indian is what physically catches my eye...though i am not really big on how a man looks...

i dated some really ugly men that i adored, and some really beautiful ones were adored too....

i was jsut always careful not to tell my ugly bf they were ugly if i was mad, or they are old if they were much older than me....
rant

I feel you chick, I am also really picky. They have to be older,taller, mature, fit or thin. Not skin and bones.And if he is country it is a plus. Lol. No wonder why I am single. It's cool though.5a

maybe ur not picky, maybe ur a gentle soul, so u can't just mate with a man, you need to feel a deeper connection.

my body is a little animal, it could mate with any decent man that washes himslef at least every two days, bt my soul and spirit don't like superficial encounters.

so we take a vote and body is always outvoted by two.

tell me, what does it mean to be 'country'?

to be from a small town?

or what?
eve
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/19/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

What is it ?

rant

of course you dont care what they look like, you just want a big dick. If there dark you assume they have a big dick. If there white its too small. Hence your comment, white chocolate is not really chocolate, "it has no coco in it..." lol. Ive seen your other posts, sound like a slut to me. just me being honest. Youd get ran through where I live, I just know it ;) not a bad thing, but dont dress a dog in cats clothing and call it a mouse. You feel me?
 Quoting: FlashMob

well, any girl if she's honest would like a big one, rather than an avrege or small one.
if she could choose.
but often a good quality man comes with a smaller one or averege one, and that is never any problem for most women.
women are much less shallow than you are, we are also much more imaginative....
i cld be happy sexually even with a man without a penis, question is, could he be as happy.

so a big penis is really more important for boys, rather than girls.

naturally a man with a big beautiful love snake feels good about it, growing up.
most men as they matture get over the size of their dong,wheter they are big or avrege or small, it's called growing up, i wholeheartedly suggest you try it.

you do not know many blacks, do you?
even before i slept with my black bf, who told me that not all blacks have a big penis i knew it was just a stereotype.

i have a tv set, i watched documentaries about pygme people.
see pygmes are black men too, tiny black men.

i didn't see any huge dicks hanging down their short bodies.

so it requires only to apply logical thinking and know that all black men can't have huge dongs.

also, knowing the world, the steretype, like any black teretype - was not invented to compliment brothers, but to degrade them.
to bring them down to animal level.

the white supremacist idea, they spread about slave men was, superior body, small brain, not too bright, huge dong, like a horse....

see any brother on the plantation that dared to act like a normal man, or even that spoke and understood english well was whipped.

only slaves, and this applied to women too, who pretended to be dumb were left alone....
people were beaten just for being too eloquent or learning to write...

one had a choice to act servile and dumb or get beaten d aily.

we didn't call them massa boss coz no one ever figured out it was master, or boss, we called them that coz if u didn't he'd peel the skin off ur back with a whip....

but u don't wanna hear that, it might turn a guy like u on.

anyhu, regarding the 'slut' remark, all i can say is, slut is a highly realtive word, and if u think i am a slut - then, i guess in your eyes i must be one.

personally, what i think about myself trumps what randome men say or think about me, and let me tell you i really do not think i am a slut.
make no mistake, you are entitled to your own opinion regarding my alleged sluttiness and your opinion has been noted.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16646619
Australia
11/19/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
When i was in the us last time i was in New Orleans and felt/saw the whole racial divide thing for myself, while it didnt seem that way in other parts of the us that i went to.

Perhaps peoples attitudes are different racially in different regions of the us, i know people are that way here in australia.

As for the whole black/white dating thing, who really cares?
Love knows no colour does it?
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 24345431
United States
11/19/2012 11:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
When i was in the us last time i was in New Orleans and felt/saw the whole racial divide thing for myself, while it didnt seem that way in other parts of the us that i went to.

Perhaps peoples attitudes are different racially in different regions of the us, i know people are that way here in australia.

As for the whole black/white dating thing, who really cares?
Love knows no colour does it?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16646619

I hang out with a mixture of people. I am going to move to Dallas though. New environment.
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 24345431
United States
11/19/2012 11:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
I'm a white man, and my last girlfriend was black. She had tremendous positive qualities, but wow, a real Jekyll and Hyde thing going on.

The thing I found interesting were the reacations we'd get from other people out in public. You could just tell from the look on their faces what they were thinking.

White women: jungle fever !
Black women: you go girl !
White men: get some !
Black men: oh HELL NO !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26765836

If I see a couple that is together it makes me smile. No matter what race they are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1309341
United States
11/19/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ramdom question lol. I rarely see this.

Looking at you, I have the same question. I know a couple of white guys with black wives, and they seem quite happy.

What are the bitterest complaints black women have of black men?
(a)violent, abusive, criminally inclined
(b)can't/won't hold a job
(c)not faithful - players.
Of course men of all races can be guilty of these but, per black women, it's the NORM for black guys. One of my black female friends steadfastly refused to date black guys, ever. She ended up marrying a white guy.

What are the bitterest complaints white men have of white women?
(a) after the first couple years of marriage, basically no more sex.
(b) after the first couple years of marriage, basically no more sex.
(c) after the first couple years of marriage, basically no more sex.
Again, women of any race can be "withholders" but... stereotypically, white chicks are more guilty of it.

So... black woman marries white man....
She is likely to get: nonviolence, financial support, fidelity.
He is likely to get: more and better sex than he ever dreamed.

It would seem to be the ideal combination!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309341

"After the first couple of years of marriage, no more sex."

GLP men...you just don't get it. When women enjoy sex, they do not withhold it from their loved one....ever.
These men who post on GLP about the sodomy and perversions they commit on women gloat about it, brag about it, seem to live for it. You men on GLP who describe these hateful acts on women make me cringe. Then they do not understand why their women don't want to be demeaned, humiliated and abused. My husband has always honored and cherished me and caused me to want his nearness.
Women do not WANT to even be near men who mistreat them. Sodomy is probably the most demeaning thing any individual can do to another. It's something that perverted men do to other men and to slaves and to prostitutes.... not to someone they love. Had my husband ever treated me so brutally, not only would I have withheld sex from him; I would have left immediately. Don't you get it? The stuff you guys describe as sex is punishment. Of course your women will withhold and there will be no more sex--I'm surprised they put up with the abusive perversion for two years! Maybe black men don't sodomize their women ! ?
Or maybe black women, if they get along with white men that white women won't tolerate....maybe they endure this treatment? I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that when women are sexually brutalized and dishonored, they should "withhold" or say no more sex. Maybe by then, though, they have a child or two and instead of leaving, endure the presence of their abuser or rapist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27748389

I was a virgin til my wedding night with my wife. I've NEVER done sodomy or S&M or any of that crap. To conflate me with an abuser or a sodomite is slander. Then again, my wife still puts out after over 10 years of marriage, so you might be onto something.

As for black men.... I have no personal experience but from what I hear second hand, blacks are ON AVERAGE... MORE likely to commit sodomy and MORE likely to be violent abusers. Apologies to the righteous exceptions, I know that "not all black men are like that", but the trends appear to be thus.

As for the black girls married to white guys... since all but one of these couples that I know, are devout Christians -- and the one guy that isn't, is still very upright, goodheazrted guy -- I SERIOUSLY DOUBT that the black wives are "tolerating" sodomy and abuse from their husbands. Rather the reverse -- i think these women are being treated BETTER than they ever were before.

Speaking as a white guy... most modern day white girls are demented. They seem to PREFER abusive men.
NWOarchitect
User ID: 18131262
United States
11/19/2012 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee black women !!!! mmmmmmmmm i cant get enough of them.

And im a white man : )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1176916
United States
11/19/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

What is it ?

If you see white people on TV everyday looking cool and glamous thats might happen for some. The power of repetition.
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 24516821
United States
11/19/2012 06:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee black women !!!! mmmmmmmmm i cant get enough of them.

And im a white man : )
 Quoting: NWOarchitect 18131262

Lol well that's nice.
anonymous coward
User ID: 966990
United States
11/19/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
because white men have a small penis?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25574275

The smallest i ever see was a black man. As a nurse this dosent phase me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27749557

Plus theres always Larry Holmes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1476279
United States
11/19/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
im white an have a large cock!! i just dont like black women they are built like men an i like petite women small feet have u ever seen how big them black girls feet are
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 24617692
United States
11/19/2012 06:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
im white an have a large cock!! i just dont like black women they are built like men an i like petite women small feet have u ever seen how big them black girls feet are
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1476279

I have never had sex so why should I care about men's cock? I am 5'9 so of course my feet are bigger. I am not "built like a man". I am tall and fit.
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/19/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ramdom question lol. I rarely see this.

Looking at you, I have the same question. I know a couple of white guys with black wives, and they seem quite happy.

Of course men of all races can be guilty of these but, per black women, it's the NORM for black guys. One of my black female friends steadfastly refused to date black guys, ever. She ended up marrying a white guy.

Again, women of any race can be "withholders" but... stereotypically, white chicks are more guilty of it.

GLP men...you just don't get it. When women enjoy sex, they do not withhold it from their loved one....ever.
These men who post on GLP about the sodomy and perversions they commit on women gloat about it, brag about it, seem to live for it. You men on GLP who describe these hateful acts on women make me cringe. Then they do not understand why their women don't want to be demeaned, humiliated and abused. My husband has always honored and cherished me and caused me to want his nearness.
Women do not WANT to even be near men who mistreat them. Sodomy is probably the most demeaning thing any individual can do to another. It's something that perverted men do to other men and to slaves and to prostitutes.... not to someone they love. Had my husband ever treated me so brutally, not only would I have withheld sex from him; I would have left immediately. Don't you get it? The stuff you guys describe as sex is punishment. Of course your women will withhold and there will be no more sex--I'm surprised they put up with the abusive perversion for two years! Maybe black men don't sodomize their women ! ?
Or maybe black women, if they get along with white men that white women won't tolerate....maybe they endure this treatment? I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know that when women are sexually brutalized and dishonored, they should "withhold" or say no more sex. Maybe by then, though, they have a child or two and instead of leaving, endure the presence of their abuser or rapist.

I was a virgin til my wedding night with my wife. I've NEVER done sodomy or S&M or any of that crap. To conflate me with an abuser or a sodomite is slander. Then again, my wife still puts out after over 10 years of marriage, so you might be onto something.

As for black men.... I have no personal experience but from what I hear second hand, blacks are ON AVERAGE... MORE likely to commit sodomy and MORE likely to be violent abusers. Apologies to the righteous exceptions, I know that "not all black men are like that", but the trends appear to be thus.

As for the black girls married to white guys... since all but one of these couples that I know, are devout Christians -- and the one guy that isn't, is still very upright, goodheazrted guy -- I SERIOUSLY DOUBT that the black wives are "tolerating" sodomy and abuse from their husbands. Rather the reverse -- i think these women are being treated BETTER than they ever were before.

Speaking as a white guy... most modern day white girls are demented. They seem to PREFER abusive men.

jealous much?

underlined sadictic, controlling issues?

envious?

sodomy is the least of your problems, nobody puts up with anything from gorilla men.

see caracter like yours is only cute in a silver ape gorilla, but if that gorilla started believing he was some kind of god's gift to women, it be sad and ickly, catch my drift?
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/19/2012 09:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

jealous much?

underlined sadictic, controlling issues?

envious?

sodomy is the least of your problems, nobody puts up with anything from gorilla men.

see caracter like yours is only cute in a silver ape gorilla, but if that gorilla started believing he was some kind of god's gift to women, it be sad and ickly, catch my drift?

Sodomy is gross.

GLP