Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,056 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 398,448
Pageviews Today: 634,126Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 3,171
07:56 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is it rare to see white men and black women together ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24941506
United States
11/14/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why is it rare to see white men and black women together ?
And to preempt anyone who cites the Halle Barrys or Tyra Banks of the world....they're pretty because they're part if not half white.
Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
11/14/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll put it this way. A black man will be with ANY white woman that can tolerate his body odor. A white man would be very picky about the black woman he decided to bed. The majority of dark women are fucking disgusting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27263433

Wait nevermind. Resume GLP as usual.
Kamon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25166254
United States
11/14/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because White men are totally ashamed to be seen with them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27690403
United States
11/14/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25166254

And it's embarrassing to walk around with a clothespin clamped to your nose all the time to stop the monkey smell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26924440
United States
11/14/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ramdom question lol. I rarely see this.
 Quoting: CigarTigher

Cause you think to yourself. Does that white dude have a black sized cock or does that black lady okay with a white guy size?
 Quoting: sunspotkiller

You fools are diluted when it comes to dick size. Most men average out the same. Black or white, the statistics of having a massively painful dick are rare.

Anyway, I am seeing more and more black female/ white male course these days. Two white guys I work with have ack wives and they have better marriages than anyone I know.

Black chicks are usually bombshells. They are tough and street smart without being a fucking obstinant cunt about stupid shit. They can make sweet love as well as fuck like an animal.

I think deep down black girls really want love. There's no way they can get that from a black man. Nor will a black man remain loyal, work hard to support her, or take care of his kids.

It's a perfect mix. White guys and black girls.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16340594
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I'll put it this way. A black man will be with ANY white woman that can tolerate his body odor. A white man would be very picky about the black woman he decided to bed. The majority of dark women are fucking disgusting.

I took the time to read the entire thread just to make sure nobody else had said this....then at the end....you said it all.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, I'm mixed black with white, I date a blonde white woman, and I find most, if not all, black women absolutely repulsive in mindset, appearance, behavior, and overall presentation to society.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24941506

Well put, not only are most black women completely repulsive to look at, but their attitude and behavior are that of barn yard animals. I think it goes deeper than that though, subconsciously white men want to spread their seed to fertile ground that will ensure good off spring - black women, aren't that ground. Every race has beautiful women except blacks really. There of course are the rare exceptions, but even then most are wearing wigs and 50kilo's of makeup.

If I want to have a stupid, ignorant child, with a terrible mother who is completely out to lunch - ill find the closest black woman.
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 13090071
United States

Report Abusive Post

I am not disgust, I don't have a repulsive mindset. I am a college student with a job, no kids, I am not sexually active, no std. Matter of fact I don't want any kids until I have a house, husband and a job to support myself.I don't dress skimpy all though I love to show off my legs I the summer time!(I'm tall). I bathe every day, brush my teeth everyday, workout everyday, and go to school everyday. I don't find myself disgusting in any way.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24179936
Netherlands
11/14/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

And it's embarrassing to walk around with a clothespin clamped to your nose all the time to stop the monkey smell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27690403

What a childish imagination you have! lol afro
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
The difference between a white chick and black male compared to a black chick and white male, is the kids end up being a healthy success.

White chicks always lose when they date a black. They always lose.

But when a black chick dates a white guy she is like thank you god!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24941506
United States
11/14/2012 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am not disgust, I don't have a repulsive mindset. I am a college student with a job, no kids, I am not sexually active, no std. Matter of fact I don't want any kids until I have a house, husband and a job to support myself.I don't dress skimpy all though I love to show off my legs I the summer time!(I'm tall). I bathe every day, brush my teeth everyday, workout everyday, and go to school everyday. I don't find myself disgusting in any way.

You are the rare exception.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27690403

What a childish imagination you have! lol afro
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24179936

Thank you, I think. I will not grow old gracefully!
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 06:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

I took the time to read the entire thread just to make sure nobody else had said this....then at the end....you said it all.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, I'm mixed black with white, I date a blonde white woman, and I find most, if not all, black women absolutely repulsive in mindset, appearance, behavior, and overall presentation to society.

Well put, not only are most black women completely repulsive to look at, but their attitude and behavior are that of barn yard animals. I think it goes deeper than that though, subconsciously white men want to spread their seed to fertile ground that will ensure good off spring - black women, aren't that ground. Every race has beautiful women except blacks really. There of course are the rare exceptions, but even then most are wearing wigs and 50kilo's of makeup.

If I want to have a stupid, ignorant child, with a terrible mother who is completely out to lunch - ill find the closest black woman.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16340594

I'm repulsive to look at? This is the first time in my life ( on the picture), where I wore makeup. I never wear makeup.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
A hot virgin that likes cigars in her snatch! Awesome. But, seriously, OP, I am attracted to black and mixed women, but pure African blood makes them animals. I'm sure you're not of 100% African blood. I can tell just by your picture.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13666421
Australia
11/14/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nope OP- nothing wrong with you!
SevenThunders

User ID: 15851599
United States
11/14/2012 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Postscript: I seee more black girl/white guy couples in the Evangelical Christian world, than anywhere else. I do NOT have ANY idea why.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1309341

I was going to mention this. Every interracial marriage I've seen has been a white male with a black woman, and they are all in fundamentalist churches.

I believe that in genuine christian churches, that are not compromised, you have the best interracial relations. People have a sense of purpose and of being on the same team, motivated by the same love of Christ.

In that context I've seen a lot of successful interracial marriages. Their kids seem to be beautiful and blessed.

So OP if you are looking for a good prospect for a white husband, I suggest attending a good assembly of God, Calvary Chapel or Southern Baptist congregation that has a good integration of races. Get involved with some of their ministries in order to meet like minded people.

Look up the word Propinquity. That's the best way to proceed.
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9527842
United States
11/14/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason white women go with black men, and Asian women with white men is this: cranial capacity.

The larger the cranial capacity the larger the pelvic birth canal required. And the more danger associated with birth.

So it is safer for a woman to mate with a man with a smaller cranial capacity when it comes to child birth.

The only thing stopping this is the resident male's resistance to being cuckold. And in the name of diversity that has been eroded away to nothing.

So this trend will continue until there is a sufficient small cranial capacity individuals that it overwhelms the cuckold males to support them.

Society collapses, and we do it all over again.

So to answer the question, small cranial females have the least pelvic space to birth larger cranial capacity offspring.

This is the standard of beauty. Its the hip to waist ratio that attracts men. Why waste your time on someone unlikely to bear a child with cranial capacity too large to fit through the pelvis?
No More Lies

User ID: 1707881
United States
11/14/2012 06:35 PM

Report Abusive Post
You must live in the country
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26980506

Lol not really. I want to move to the country. I live in Lousiana.

Where in LA? New Orleans here.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the sweetheart Op.

Don't let these degenerate cracker 12 yr old virgins talk shit on black women.

From you picture you are beautiful. Your posts are ways insightful and smart. If I weren't married I'd sweep you away to the islands for a couple months.

There's some sick fuckers on this site. Like they belong in a psyche ward sick.

Stay beautiful. Stay pure. Stay smart.
SevenThunders

User ID: 15851599
United States
11/14/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm repulsive to look at? This is the first time in my life ( on the picture), where I wore makeup. I never wear makeup.

Please don't take any of these trolls seriously. You are an attractive woman and I am a white male. Most males would agree with me.

Moreover there are plenty of beautiful black women. The real question is one of values however. If you are going to make a black woman your one true love, will you find common ground in your beliefs?

That's why as I posted earlier, the most successful cases of interracial marriages I know of, are all found in fundamentalist churches.

Last Edited by SevenThunders on 11/14/2012 06:38 PM
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/14/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please don't take any of these trolls seriously. You are an attractive woman and I am a white male. Most males would agree with me.

Quoting: SevenThunders

ohyeah
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 06:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
You must live in the country
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26980506

Lol not really. I want to move to the country. I live in Lousiana.

Where in LA? New Orleans here.
 Quoting: No More Lies

Baton Rouge! I want to move to Texas though. Somewhere in the country.
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
11/14/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
ive seen this quite a bit o.o
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
11/14/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I met a old couple at work once, they was about 80 and the man was white and the ladie was black
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 06:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
I met a old couple at work once, they was about 80 and the man was white and the ladie was black
 Quoting: AtsuiPanda

I love old couples :)
bendinglight

User ID: 2143478
United States
11/14/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Small white dick can't get past all that booty!

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/14/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason white women go with black men, and Asian women with white men is this: cranial capacity.

The larger the cranial capacity the larger the pelvic birth canal required. And the more danger associated with birth.

So it is safer for a woman to mate with a man with a smaller cranial capacity when it comes to child birth.

The only thing stopping this is the resident male's resistance to being cuckold. And in the name of diversity that has been eroded away to nothing.

So this trend will continue until there is a sufficient small cranial capacity individuals that it overwhelms the cuckold males to support them.

Society collapses, and we do it all over again.

So to answer the question, small cranial females have the least pelvic space to birth larger cranial capacity offspring.

This is the standard of beauty. Its the hip to waist ratio that attracts men. Why waste your time on someone unlikely to bear a child with cranial capacity too large to fit through the pelvis?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9527842

Horse shit asshole.

Baby's shoulders are the widest point. The skull is soft and conforms to the birth canal.

But black males definitely have small brains. Especially considering their skull thickness takes up most of the space.
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
Small white dick can't get past all that booty!

ohyeah
 Quoting: bendinglight

Wanna bet?
 Quoting: Chip

Lol why do people think all black women have big butts? I don't ! I have a workout buttl Whatever that is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8407446
United States
11/14/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
You look like a sweet girl. I am a much older man (54) and married.

I grew up rough, and have lived in poor neighborhoods as a child. I grew up around Mexicans, and blacks and was exposed to a lot of things that white people never see.

I want to be honest possibly I can help you.

Most men are driven by sexuality. A man looks at your body first. It's just the way we are wired. Sex and food are VERY important to men.

Then a man notices your personality.

Men can love you, most men don't fall in love, I mean the kind of love that grabs you, and won't let you go, the kind of love that has her always on your mind, you can't live without her...That kind of love is rare, and sometimes unwanted, it can scare some people.

OK so now onto the black issue...

Some white men will not even look at a black girl. Some of it has to do with the racial tension, a lot of people perceive blacks as angry and hateful towards whites and with good reason. I know this may not apply to you, but it is a factor.

Most white men know if they choose you, they are going to get lots of sh-t from other black folks. Unless you live in Europe.

Most men try to avoid hassles and HATE being nagged, and bitched at. White men DO NOT think black women are cute, when they get all loud and demonstrative.

IF you can convince a white man non of this comes with a relationship with YOU then it might work...

Lastly, and I know I've just skimmed the surface...You must look inside and ask why YOU are searching for a white man...

Good luck.
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
You look like a sweet girl. I am a much older man (54) and married.

I grew up rough, and have lived in poor neighborhoods as a child. I grew up around Mexicans, and blacks and was exposed to a lot of things that white people never see.

I want to be honest possibly I can help you.

Most men are driven by sexuality. A man looks at your body first. It's just the way we are wired. Sex and food are VERY important to men.

Then a man notices your personality.

Men can love you, most men don't fall in love, I mean the kind of love that grabs you, and won't let you go, the kind of love that has her always on your mind, you can't live without her...That kind of love is rare, and sometimes unwanted, it can scare some people.

OK so now onto the black issue...

Some white men will not even look at a black girl. Some of it has to do with the racial tension, a lot of people perceive blacks as angry and hateful towards whites and with good reason. I know this may not apply to you, but it is a factor.

Most white men know if they choose you, they are going to get lots of sh-t from other black folks. Unless you live in Europe.

Most men try to avoid hassles and HATE being nagged, and bitched at. White men DO NOT think black women are cute, when they get all loud and demonstrative.

IF you can convince a white man non of this comes with a relationship with YOU then it might work...

Lastly, and I know I've just skimmed the surface...You must look inside and ask why YOU are searching for a white man...

Good luck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8407446

I'm not searching for a white guy. I find them very attractive. Ever since I was a kid actually lol. I don't know why. Maybe I am weird . Maybe it's the white in my blood. I don't know :/ . And I know a man falling in love must be rare! But not impossible,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11898320
Bahamas
11/14/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
And to preempt anyone who cites the Halle Barrys or Tyra Banks of the world....they're pretty because they're part if not half white.

But you have to understand that women like Halle Barry and Tyra Banks are mostly promoted as beautiful BECAUSE they're half white or biracial.
 Quoting: Kamon

Tyra Banks is NOT biracial. BOTH of her parents are black.

GLP