Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,656 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 122,449
Pageviews Today: 213,023Threads Today: 66Posts Today: 1,357
02:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is it rare to see white men and black women together ?

Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
11/14/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why is it rare to see white men and black women together ?
And to preempt anyone who cites the Halle Barrys or Tyra Banks of the world....they're pretty because they're part if not half white.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24941506

But you have to understand that women like Halle Barry and Tyra Banks are mostly promoted as beautiful BECAUSE they're half white or biracial.
 Quoting: Kamon

Tyra Banks is NOT biracial. BOTH of her parents are black.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11898320

Really? I guess I just took his word for it. I stand corrected.
Kamon
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 13090071
United States
11/14/2012 07:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
You look like a sweet girl. I am a much older man (54) and married. I want to bang you bleh bleh bleh...

Good luck.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8407446

I'm not searching for a white guy. I find them very attractive. Ever since I was a kid actually lol. I don't know why. Maybe I am weird . Maybe it's the white in my blood. I don't know :/ . And I know a man falling in love must be rare! But not impossible,
 Quoting: CigarTigher

Men fall in love just like women do.
 Quoting: Chip

I'm not a man so I don't know. I am sure they do. Maybe they have a hard time showing it? Women are emotional creatures that's why they express themselves better. But I think it's cute if a guy expresses himself. Love itself is cute. I may not ever fall in love , but seeing other people in love brings a smile to my face.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1252391
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
move here )
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
move here )
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1252391

I don't have a green card lol

Last Edited by CigarTigher on 11/14/2012 07:21 PM
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

I'm not searching for a white guy. I find them very attractive. Ever since I was a kid actually lol. I don't know why. Maybe I am weird . Maybe it's the white in my blood. I don't know :/ . And I know a man falling in love must be rare! But not impossible,

Men fall in love just like women do.

I'm not a man so I don't know. I am sure they do. Maybe they have a hard time showing it? Women are emotional creatures that's why they express themselves better. But I think it's cute if a guy expresses himself. Love itself is cute. I may not ever fall in love , but seeing other people in love brings a smile to my face.

Some advice...never lose that sweetness...the innocence is key to a terrific woman/wife/partner. Sure some of it will shave off because of pitfalls and bullshit. But jagged women with a rough edge are rarely really loved.

Thanks, and I won't. I been through a lot growing up. It made me a better and stronger person. Although I am very sensitive lol. I have never been in a fight! Lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4135023
Antigua and Barbuda
11/14/2012 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only true love will see that happen!
watcher_

United Kingdom
11/14/2012 07:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
You look great , move here :) im single ;)
I wish i was fishing instead :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26102818
United States
11/14/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
b/c a white men doesn't want to inherit a bunch of little kids which majority of black women will have at least 1-12 bastard kids.

basically - black women have baggage. Black men, Kids..etc
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26102818

Why do white men hit on me more than black? A lot more actually.

if you live in a urban area or close to one they are trying to bang you b/c most of them 30+ think a little money can get some and think this is perfectly normal is the black community.

see USA sexguide for stories of how guys talk to black women hopeing to score or score some cheap booty.

if you live in suburbs or small town w/o lots of blacks then your exotic to the area.

if you live in college town then everyone is just trying to fuck each other doesn't matter you color.

btw, did you vote for obama?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5196800
United States
11/14/2012 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
To have a meaningful relationship, one has to be able to adapt and accept the "family" environment so if they become serious then the Mixed family dynamic at holidays, get togethers etc. can many times be too overwhelming for a White dude to want to deal with. It's hard to be truly comfortable at a picnic if you're the only white dude with a bunch of macho getto thugs with a completely different upbringing and outlook on life. I couldn't do it, and it's not because I'm racist, but rather I cannot pretend to be something that I'm not in order to fit in. It's not worth it and I'd never be happy. but that's just me.
watcher_

United Kingdom
11/14/2012 07:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
move here )

can be arranged ;)
I wish i was fishing instead :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26102818
United States
11/14/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol even on the internet with just a picture and flirty atitude you have dozen's of guys figuring your easy..

i think we all know why you get hit on
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27178693
Netherlands
11/14/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont care about black or white I dont categorize. All I know OP is such an attention whore and i believe you just need a dick and some loving to get you out of here. Youre just bored out of youre panties and you need a man in youre life.
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
To have a meaningful relationship, one has to be able to adapt and accept the "family" environment so if they become serious then the Mixed family dynamic at holidays, get togethers etc. can many times be too overwhelming for a White dude to want to deal with. It's hard to be truly comfortable at a picnic if you're the only white dude with a bunch of macho getto thugs with a completely different upbringing and outlook on life. I couldn't do it, and it's not because I'm racist, but rather I cannot pretend to be something that I'm not in order to fit in. It's not worth it and I'd never be happy. but that's just me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5196800

I'm glad I don't have thugs in my immediate family. I have country folks and regular folks. Now, on the side that is from New Orleans... The females are younger than me and one is my age. They have kids and the one my age has 2! 2 out of 3 girls have kids. Sad :/ I know people make mistakes, but you have to be responsible.
Evil Cretin

User ID: 1378311
United States
11/14/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Because black women are fucked up crazed smelly whores that no white man in his right mind would ever touch.
Free speech is never free.

Well I know it wasn't you who held me down
Heaven knows it wasn't you who set me free
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key - Eagles
Devoted Follower
User ID: 27692282
United States
11/14/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
To be completely honest...I just don't find most black women attractive...

...sure there are a few exceptions but my attraction is overwhelming in favour of women of European ancestry.

A couple 100,000 years of chasing blondes brunettes and redheads all over northern Europe is a hard habit to break I guess.

1dunno1
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
I dont care about black or white I dont categorize. All I know OP is such an attention whore and i believe you just need a dick and some loving to get you out of here. Youre just bored out of youre panties and you need a man in youre life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27178693

lol even on the internet with just a picture and flirty atitude you have dozen's of guys figuring your easy..

I'm not easy, I have never had sex. I do not want a boyfriend anytime soon. Yes I am bored. And the picture is from vacation. It is not a bra. Also, how a, I easy if I have never dated anyone ? I am FAR from easy. I am VERY picky. And I much rather see other people in a relationship than me.

Also, I don't really get hit on in person. And I am not trying to bring this thread around me. I hate the unnecessary attention. Lolpeace
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
To be completely honest...I just don't find most black women attractive...

...sure there are a few exceptions but my attraction is overwhelming in favour of women of European ancestry.

A couple 100,000 years of chasing blondes brunettes and redheads all over northern Europe is a hard habit to break I guess.

1dunno1
 Quoting: Devoted Follower 27692282

Yea, and it is natural you know?
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

I am bored lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9527842
United States
11/14/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The reason white women go with black men, and Asian women with white men is this: cranial capacity.

The larger the cranial capacity the larger the pelvic birth canal required. And the more danger associated with birth.

So it is safer for a woman to mate with a man with a smaller cranial capacity when it comes to child birth.

The only thing stopping this is the resident male's resistance to being cuckold. And in the name of diversity that has been eroded away to nothing.

So this trend will continue until there is a sufficient small cranial capacity individuals that it overwhelms the cuckold males to support them.

Society collapses, and we do it all over again.

So to answer the question, small cranial females have the least pelvic space to birth larger cranial capacity offspring.

This is the standard of beauty. Its the hip to waist ratio that attracts men. Why waste your time on someone unlikely to bear a child with cranial capacity too large to fit through the pelvis?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9527842

Horse shit asshole.

Baby's shoulders are the widest point. The skull is soft and conforms to the birth canal.

But black males definitely have small brains. Especially considering their skull thickness takes up most of the space.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26924440

Its true adults have the widest point at the shoulders. That's why the big snakes have a hard time swallowing adult humans. However, a baby's skull is the largest part to exit the womb. And all the bones are soft with lots of cartilage.

As far as Homo is concerned, its all about the give and take of cranial capacity versus the cost of its gain. Nothing comes without sacrifice.

Not sure how to respond to your insults and racial slurs...so I wont.
Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
11/14/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
So how would you guys feel if your White son brought home a Black or Brown girl? Just wondering. huh
Kamon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25088229
United States
11/14/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,
I've read through this thread and I have to say you are very sweet and very tolerant. Some of the comments have been horrible and rude and I give you alot of credit for putting that question out there knowing how some of the answers could be offensive.

Here in New England there are plenty of white men and black women; mixed couples (of all different races) almost seem the norm.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/14/2012 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not easy, I have never had sex. I do not want a boyfriend anytime soon. Yes I am bored. And the picture is from vacation. It is not a bra. Also, how a, I easy if I have never dated anyone ? I am FAR from easy. I am VERY picky. And I much rather see other people in a relationship than me.

Also, I don't really get hit on in person. And I am not trying to bring this thread around me. I hate the unnecessary attention. Lolpeace

Well, youre missing out, still a virgin at 21. You need to get laid imo. Go out and date and instead of trolling GLP you can actually have some fun in youre freetime. Just do it safe and atleast put some effort in a man you like to make sure its not a douchebag.

And nobody believes the 'oh its just a photo, from a photoshoot(its obviously self made picture)in youre bikini or 'bra'. Saddest part is the majority here are old and lonely guys youre giving some hope to its sad.
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
So how would you guys feel if your White son brought home a Black or Brown girl? Just wondering. huh
 Quoting: Kamon

Great question!bump
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

Well, youre missing out, still a virgin at 21. You need to get laid imo. Go out and date and instead of trolling GLP you can actually have some fun in youre freetime. Just do it safe and atleast put some effort in a man you like to make sure its not a douchebag.

And nobody believes the 'oh its just a photo, from a photoshoot(its obviously self made picture)in youre bikini or 'bra'. Saddest part is the majority here are old and lonely guys youre giving some hope to its sad.

Oh I had another picture. I'm changing it back. That picture was from a photoshoot. I get bored of gong out. I prefer to go to the movies by myself . I have friends, I'm just used to it. I go to the movies with my grandmother hf

Last Edited by CigarTigher on 11/14/2012 07:59 PM
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/14/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh I had another picture. I'm changing it back. That picture was from a photoshoot. I get bored of gong out. I prefer to go to the movies by myself . I have friends, I'm just used to it. I doo to the movies with my grandmother hf

Get a boyfriend to hang out and see movies with?
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 08:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

Oh I had another picture. I'm changing it back. That picture was from a photoshoot. I get bored of gong out. I prefer to go to the movies by myself . I have friends, I'm just used to it. I doo to the movies with my grandmother hf

Get a boyfriend to hang out and see movies with?

And watch football ,watch the stars and walk the levee .
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 08:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
move here )

can be arranged ;)
 Quoting: watcher_

Do y'all have a lot of immigrants ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16368960
United States
11/14/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Where's "The Guy"? He's a white guy married to a black woman, and he knows all the answers.

For myself, of the black women I've worked with, One was an Angel and one of the sweetest women I've ever met. The rest were bitches.

Celestine I love you, wherever you are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26167151
United States
11/14/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ramdom question lol. I rarely see this.

White men are not dumb enough to hook up with black women. However, white women are gulible and believe all the bullshit that black men tell them. Women in general are extremely gulible and take things at face value.
CigarTigher  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 08:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Where's "The Guy"? He's a white guy married to a black woman, and he knows all the answers.

For myself, of the black women I've worked with, One was an Angel and one of the sweetest women I've ever met. The rest were bitches.

Celestine I love you, wherever you are.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16368960

I hope you find her!hf

GLP