Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,235 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,054,829
Pageviews Today: 1,897,801Threads Today: 824Posts Today: 14,569
09:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is it rare to see white men and black women together ?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
11/15/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why is it rare to see white men and black women together ?
If a black girl is highly intelligent and cultivated, and her sisters and brothers are highly intelligent and cultivated, and the children of her sisters and brothers are highly intelligent and cultivated, then maybe I'd dare getting involved with that gene pool...

Otherwise, no chance in hell! A single thug or unruly little monster of a kid in the family, and I'm out!

The fact of the matter is, I absolutely cannot stand loud, rude, obnoxious people who are prone to abusive and violent behavior, and a substantial number of blacks just don't live up to my standards in that regard.

When it comes to physical attraction, black girls aren't entirely without their charms, even if they aren't my personal favorites. If you were to line up all women according to a gradient from the darkest black to the palest white, then I'd say the SEXIEST are the light brown ones, while the PRETTIEST are the medium white ones.
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 1454445
United States
11/15/2012 07:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
If a black girl is highly intelligent and cultivated, and her sisters and brothers are highly intelligent and cultivated, and the children of her sisters and brothers are highly intelligent and cultivated, then maybe I'd dare getting involved with that gene pool...

Otherwise, no chance in hell! A single thug or unruly little monster of a kid in the family, and I'm out!

The fact of the matter is, I absolutely cannot stand loud, rude, obnoxious people who are prone to abusive and violent behavior, and a substantial number of blacks just don't live up to my standards in that regard.

When it comes to physical attraction, black girls aren't entirely without their charms, even if they aren't my personal favorites. If you were to line up all women according to a gradient from the darkest black to the palest white, then I'd say the SEXIEST are the light brown ones, while the PRETTIEST are the medium white ones.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

Thanks goodness my brother has a degree and my other brother is going to school next semester and he is in the army. Thank goodnes my mom has a college education. Thank goodness most of the people in my family went to college and are not thugs.
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 1454445
United States
11/15/2012 07:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's not that rare anymore when you travel to diverse areas. I am mixed, and all I date is white guys. I usually date friends of friends, and I have dabbled in online dating. But I have noticed that when I'm out and about I never get hit on by white guys, it's mostly black guys.
 Quoting: BeauifulBookworm

I usually get hit on by white guys more. Now, when I get hit on by black guys it is embarrassing. They usually yell"say Guh" I don't like gangsta or thugs. I thank God that my brothers are not thugs and my cousins are not thugs. All except one went to college and graduate or go to college. The one that didn't is married and has a kid, very hard worker. His wife is black and she is a pharmacist and going back to college next semester.
 Quoting: CigarTigher

Lucky you. I wish I got hit on by more white guys. I don't like gangsters or thugs either. I like dorks and nerds. Anyways you seem like a sweetheart, and are very pretty. hf
 Quoting: BeauifulBookworm

Thanks chica! You seem like a sweetheart too! You'll find that special someone soon! He will make you his beautiful wife!hf
Big Daddy D
Chaotic Constitutionalist

User ID: 1493368
United States
11/15/2012 09:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
You are a very attractive young lady. Ignore all the stupidity that is being spewed here. There are not the norm, they are the exception.

Personally, I like to know what a person is like on the inside. Beauty, while a factor, is not the most important thing. Usually, those people that are good people and have great personalities, have an inner beauty that radiates and adds to their external appeal.

Stay true to yourself.
HWR
The US is a One Party State controlled by a small cadre of Financiers
Big Daddy D
eve incognito
User ID: 27803051
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
b/c a white men doesn't want to inherit a bunch of little kids which majority of black women will have at least 1-12 bastard kids.

basically - black women have baggage. Black men, Kids..etc
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26102818

Why do white men hit on me more than black? A lot more actually.

ur very beautiful, men of all races will hit on u a lot, thats just the reality of being that cute.

come to thik of it, i have came across black husband white wife, or bf/gf couples or black bf asian gf couples, asian bf white gf couples but i have ever met black girl white guy couple...i wonder if that is coz there are fewer of couples like that...nah that doesnt sound very logical, i just did not live in racially diverse places for long enough to meet enough people i guess...indian man white gf, tho most indian boys i knew wld only date indian girls..etc...wow i never met black woman who dated outside her race....thats strange....
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 300884

Thanks goodness my brother has a degree and my other brother is going to school next semester and he is in the army. Thank goodnes my mom has a college education. Thank goodness most of the people in my family went to college and are not thugs.

i like u, ur pretty, nobody likes to argue with a pretty girl, let me just tell u this much.

people do not become thugs coz of their complextion, but coz the man is szstematicallz keeping them poor frustrated and with no other options but to become thugs.

zour family made it dispite racims, but that doesnt mean that there is not racial discrimination.
if people living in the ghettos were white there wld be no ghettos in the modern american meaning of the word.

and most africian man are decent people, aome arent jsut like in any other race.
or are some of u claiming that someones completion is somehow related to him being violant or not?
that is plain sick tyo think that way!
if anyone is violant white males have a history of vioalnce, throughout HISTORY.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24520447
United States
11/15/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Youu guys put way too much emphasis on college.

You do rewlize that the overwhelmig majority of college grads are dumb as door knobs no matter how high a degree they achieved.

Most are just pushed through and their money taken.

It is a business plain and simple and they do not give a shit whether you know what you are doing or not.

I know many decent hardworking and intelligent people and some of them did not even finish high school yet they are smarter than a lot of people with masters and doctorates that graduate today.

College is not what it once was .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24520447
United States
11/15/2012 10:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
And yes i know i misspelled words
I am trying to type on a mobile
Lorax

User ID: 27117396
United States
11/15/2012 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
P E R S O N A L I T Y!

Majority of black woman turn me off just listening to them. Seems like they always got something to prove and the people on the next block need to hear it too.
Lorax
eve incognito
Bosnia and Herzegovina
11/15/2012 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Youu guys put way too much emphasis on college.

You do rewlize that the overwhelmig majority of college grads are dumb as door knobs no matter how high a degree they achieved.

Most are just pushed through and their money taken.

It is a business plain and simple and they do not give a shit whether you know what you are doing or not.

I know many decent hardworking and intelligent people and some of them did not even finish high school yet they are smarter than a lot of people with masters and doctorates that graduate today.

College is not what it once was .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24520447

there is an episode of penn ans tellers bulshit show that is called college is bullshit that pretty much agrees with your take on college.

i wld tend to agree too, but most of my friends from univerisity wld say im justt jealous of them coz i dropped out and they got their BAs, MAs and in the future phds

in reality i dint drop out coz i cldnt graduate i jsut lost interest and failed to see the point in doing so...

this is dcefinetly true in my experience too.

but i wont discriminate againt a person if they are well educated they still might still be cool, very smart people....i am however suspicious of people who dont drink coffee, now those are real freaks, or people who never heard of halva....
-
User ID: 27824029
United States
11/15/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
not even if she were sweet 16, and i'v had the chance a few times.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16389604
United States
11/15/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a 'Step Down', don't you KNOW ?

That's WHY your black mans greatest ambition is to 'plow' a white woman !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27808986
United States
11/15/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Random question lol. I rarely see this.

as a white man. I do not find most black women attractive. There are exceptions but most white men do not find a fat ass as attractive. The other down side is there fucking mouth (attitude). what a turn off.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1515187

Thank God I am not loud lol. I don't have an attitude, I am very impatient in some situations. I never yell when angry, I usually talk calm when mad. It takes a lot to make me mad, now, I get mad while watching football lol.

OP, your opinion and description of yourself sounds too good to be true. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, and sorry if it sounds that way, but it would be interesting to know what you are REALLY like.
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 13090071
United States
11/15/2012 11:44 PM

Report Abusive Post

as a white man. I do not find most black women attractive. There are exceptions but most white men do not find a fat ass as attractive. The other down side is there fucking mouth (attitude). what a turn off.

Thank God I am not loud lol. I don't have an attitude, I am very impatient in some situations. I never yell when angry, I usually talk calm when mad. It takes a lot to make me mad, now, I get mad while watching football lol.

OP, your opinion and description of yourself sounds too good to be true. I'm not trying to be disrespectful, and sorry if it sounds that way, but it would be interesting to know what you are REALLY like.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27808986

What would I benefit from lying ? I am a quiet and reserved person. Very outgoing and not loud or angry. I admit.. I have slight road rage!! >=(. That's the only thing that really makes me mad. Like I said before, why lie?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21211135
United States
11/16/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's a fat white guy in West Virginia trolling you all.
feedtroll
Watdhel

User ID: 27842801
United States
11/16/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm from a very small parish in NLA. Population around 4,000 in the parish/county. I can think of 4 couples. I'm sure there are more. It's not that rare here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19617445
United States
11/16/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

feedtroll
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21211135

No that cant be true look at her picture. hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21211135
United States
11/16/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

feedtroll

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19617445

I wonder whose photobucket he got that image from.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19617445
United States
11/16/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

feedtroll

Idk 1dunno1 All is fair on the internet and stuffs I guess.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19976094
United States
11/16/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

cuz black women prefer black men just like white women do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27808986
United States
11/16/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm from a very small parish in NLA. Population around 4,000 in the parish/county. I can think of 4 couples. I'm sure there are more. It's not that rare here.
 Quoting: Watdhel

Where exactly? I grew up in Ouachita Parish.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
11/16/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
people do not become thugs coz of their complextion, but coz the man is szstematicallz keeping them poor frustrated and with no other options but to become thugs.
 Quoting: eve incognito 27803051

To some people, becoming a thug is no option, no matter the external circumstances. Blaming your own lack of morals on "the man" isn't going to help anyone, least of all you.

zour family made it dispite racims, but that doesnt mean that there is not racial discrimination.
if people living in the ghettos were white there wld be no ghettos in the modern american meaning of the word.

We agree on the bolded part, you just think "the man" is to blame, I do not.

and most africian man are decent people, aome arent jsut like in any other race.
or are some of u claiming that someones completion is somehow related to him being violant or not?
that is plain sick tyo think that way!
if anyone is violant white males have a history of vioalnce, throughout HISTORY.

War is one thing, casual violence in civil society during peace time is quite another...

I'm not "claiming" blacks are more prone to violence as if it's something I just made up out of my sick perverted racist imagination, it's a simple statistical fact!

I'm absolutely sure there are many blacks who are decent people. It would be strange otherwise! But far to many have obvious moral deficiencies. Blaming this on "the man" will not help set the situation straight. Taking full responsibility for it and rooting out thug culture among your people as the plague it is will!

To OP:

I'll tell you a little personal story so you can see where I'm coming from with my cautious attitude towards the black race.

My wife once found a new friend, a very beautiful and exceptionally bright young white woman. She spoke four languages fluently, and had TWO doctorates at the age of 23, in spite of having married and given birth to a child too! Pretty amazing!

We tried to socialize as two young families, but it was not a great success...

My wife's friend's husband was a black immigrant, and he and I had absolutely nothing in common, because he had the IQ of a bag of peanuts. What this exceptional woman saw in him I'll never know!

My wife's friend's son had absolutely nothing in common with my son either, he was too stupid to play properly, and would just kick, hit and shove my son, and tear down anything my son was building.

But the black husband wasn't just dumb, and speaking with the most retarded slurred accent I ever heard so you couldn't make out half of what he said, he was a moral midget as well. He was constantly making sexual passes at my wife as soon as his own wife looked away!

The whole situation was extremely awkward, and as much as my wife loved her new friend, she just couldn't keep seeing her, because her black husband and mulatto child were so fucking obnoxious!

But splitting up with her friend didn't stop her husband from "socializing" with us!

He would come to us in a drunken stupor in the middle of the night and bang on the door, demanding to be let in. It came to the point where we just had to ignore him until he tired and went away, because talking to him only encouraged him to come back the next night.

He and my wife's friend had two more sons in quick succession, all borderline retarded, uncivilized little monsters. And then he abandoned them all and disappeared.

What a specimen, eh?

Now the apologists will say he's not to blame, because "the man" made him poor and frustrated, and yada yada. But the point is, this was not a man from the ghetto in the first place! He was never downtrodden by "the man"!

He was actually wealthy as fuck! He was part of the "nobility" in his African nation of origin, a "tribal prince" if you will! And he had never seen hardship in his life, he was so accustomed to living the good life he hardly ever ate anything other than lobster, because he fucking loved lobster!

In short, he was not from the ghetto, but he sure created ghetto around him wherever he went.

I repeat I'm sure not all blacks are like this. But the statistics tells us black men are prone to abandoning their families, and when I see these numbers, I visualize this man and cringe.

Like it or not, he's an ambassador for the race, as far as I'm concerned.

That's why I'm extra careful with any black person before I trust them with anything. Any black individual will have to prove he or she is a quality human being before I want anything to do with them. This may not be fair to the good individuals (like you seem to be), but that's the way it works, when too many of your kin are ghetto trash.

Once again, blacks need to clean up their collective act, and blaming whitey for their own shortcomings is not a constructive attitude!

I may be racist to a degree, but I do believe blacks can improve themselves if they set their minds to it, because I believe strongly in the power of the human soul within them.

This power can overcome anything.
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 13090071
United States
11/16/2012 09:04 AM

Report Abusive Post

feedtroll

Why would I troll? Doesn't make since, I am not some fat white guy. I am a chick living in Louisiana and I am not fat either. Why do people hate fat people?
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 1455840
United States
11/16/2012 09:20 AM

Report Abusive Post

feedtroll

My phone,computer,and photo bucket.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/16/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why would I troll? Doesn't make since, I am not some fat white guy. I am a chick living in Louisiana and I am not fat either. Why do people hate fat people?

You don't seem fat. You seem of a healthy weight. Unfortunately today's society sees anything not skin and bones as fat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
11/16/2012 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont care about black or white I dont categorize. All I know OP is such an attention whore and i believe you just need a dick and some loving to get you out of here. Youre just bored out of youre panties and you need a man in youre life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27178693

I am bored lol

clearly you are. I thought that voting for Johnson would have fixed all that.

So your bored, so, hook up with a brotha, and never be bored again.
You'll have endless hours wondering if the bruised have faded yet.
You'll no doubt enjoy being sent on wide goose chases for him, delivering things to his friends, getting him other stuff, figuring out how to pay for what he wants and wondering what happened to the money in your purse.
Also, you get to wonder if you have aids, or hepatitis or if he's banging somebody while your working.
Of course, you get to amuse yourself how to smuggle in contraband when you visit him in prison, and wonder if anyone in his family will watch your babies while youre on the bus for a conjugal visitation in a refurbished shipping container.

Wow, no mo being bored fo you, fo shizzel
CigarTigher  (OP)

User ID: 1455489
United States
11/16/2012 09:34 AM

Report Abusive Post

You don't seem fat. You seem of a healthy weight. Unfortunately today's society sees anything not skin and bones as fat.
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

I'm far from fat. I am fit. Only. Time I want to gain a little is when I am pregnant in 50 years. And I'll be working out while pregnant. I don't even eat meat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/16/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Leslie Zevo

I'm far from fat. I am fit. Only. Time I want to gain a little is when I am pregnant in 50 years. And I'll be working out while pregnant. I don't even eat meat.

I'm snapping my fingers and saying go girl in an Oprah style way.

Now I'm making up for my unmanliness by going outside and punching the biggest mother fucker I can in the face...

of course I'll even out the score by running away after.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20395699
United States
11/16/2012 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
b/c a white men doesn't want to inherit a bunch of little kids which majority of black women will have at least 1-12 bastard kids.

because you're cute and if they haven't had it before, you're forbidden fruit and they're curious
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1310640
United States
11/16/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

because you're cute and if they haven't had it before, you're forbidden fruit and they're curious
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20395699

forbidden fruit?
Not if you have 20 dolla or some rock on any MLK boulevard anywhere coast to coast.

I had some of the free kind, and found that I prefer the scandinavian flavor

GLP