My brother has more information about the nobody... ask away

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
11/15/2012 04:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My brother has more information about the nobody... ask away
Though I'd say NO. She didn't let herself be raped. She in this part was giving wide range of free will abilities to all the creation and some parts of the creation thought this gave them the right to take over the whole universe and then some. They were wrong as they are still wrong.

SHE, the higher idealism of the universal mother doesn't exist in time space. THough some might say she is time/space.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21656968

"doesn't exist in time space. THough some might say she is time/space."

clappa

I luv it. The deepest meaning of words I have read, for a while. Many Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
11/15/2012 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
we are not THAT important down here, but we are more important than the way we treat eachother leads us to believe.
 Quoting: Michael_

Exactly. Getting rid of all the lying liars would be enough for mankind to evolve further. And beyond.
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
11/15/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
imagine in your quest to get to know the father again.. you lose course in your own desire to reach perfection.. and thus chaos comes forth... and chaos takes over...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1747431

There is only a given time to prove or disprove yourself. This was their goal, and just because they didn't want this as there goal on their false projection of self perfection doesn't mean that's the way it will be.

Free will means just that. You can have free will as long as you don't mess with other's "free will". They in fact did mess with other's free will. I am a witness to it. Regardless of what they want to believe, they belive falsehoods and lies.

I could not resist, again:

clappaclappaclappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
11/15/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
we are not THAT important down here, but we are more important than the way we treat eachother leads us to believe.

Exactly. Getting rid of all the lying liars would be enough for mankind to evolve further. And beyond.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26268975

who says it hasn't started? :D
I'm seeing alot of, what you would call dishonest people, being arrested or otherwise exposed, in the media as of late, more than than I remember before.

once the world is free of all those that profit from greed and corruption our future will look bright :)
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
11/15/2012 04:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26268975

who says it hasn't started? :D
I'm seeing alot of, what you would call dishonest people, being arrested or otherwise exposed, in the media as of late, more than than I remember before.

once the world is free of all those that profit from greed and corruption our future will look bright :)

Hopefully, the process goes exponential.resist
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18955580
United States
11/15/2012 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for the info OP

stars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27791567
Australia
11/15/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
so the nobody really believes in it all and her?
I can only imagine giving in to such as fantasy and not slipping over the border of sanity must be difficult :)

we are just full of prophets tonight aren't we.

?
Im not a prophet and I don't wan't to be one either, I just think this nobody business is entertaining

Im just trying to be realistic here :)
the psyche or ego must somehow fight the notion, whats the difference between this nobody business and a messiah complex?

I mean no offence by this, just saying, and trying to keep it rational.

The only difference is what others perceptions are of the nobody.
What you all refer to as the noboby......that person has no perception of grander.......only what has to be done.
He is the best of the best at what he does.
Very skilled in the art of energy.

Let me ask you all one thing.
You all talk about this nobody......but how would this person go about changing things?

Don't bother saying that he goes in the public eye and gets followers and spreads a message because that won't happen.

Through history, it's been known that people that go down that path will fail....without doubt.

Now....is this person smart enough to go behind the veil of public perception to do what has to be done.

Think about it...what and how.
I'll bet my bottom dollar that not one of you will get it right.
Ice Station Zebra
User ID: 1368794
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
===

FORUM EXCERPTS: SUMMARY "THE NOBODY" (1 page)

GOOGLE: ANGELFIRE NOBODY

----------------------------------------------

(The excerpts have been authorized)

----------------------------------------------

~=~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~>>-<>~+~<>-<<~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~=

"If he is going to stand up, then he has to prove who he is. Otherwise, there is absolutely no sense in standing up.

What could there possibly be as proof? I know how it would have to roll out...anyway... It will not be a person standing up proclaiming he is the one. IMO, he would never proclaim himself to be the one. Again, there is absolutely no reason to do so.

If he exists, he is the message. He is not a messenger. In other words, people will not need to be told he is the one. Circumstances will dictate that he is the one...period.

What would the roll-out consist of? Everything converging in his direction. Everything converging to his lines of 'thought'. It should be a natural convergence, though I am positive some will try to capitalize on it, perhaps be trying to preempt the natural roll-out. Which, when people proclaim that they are the One, is exactly what they are trying to do. ~ ~ Posted by Swinging on Spirals

=~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~>>-<>~+~<>-<<~ -:- ~=~ -:- ~= 

Excerpt From a Post ... It is all very real. I know what I am telling you is true. There are others here as well.

So the man that did return came and made his claim and made it in such a way as to be a good time joke. So he was at first observed. Some people are such observed by secret socieites as if they were the television programs of the day for the elite. And such was the case of this nobody.

However the story just kept growing over decades, and it has more twists, that it gained more ground in the conscious state of the planet.

However the story had problems such that the nobody was seemingly unaware that he himself was a product of the dark order of the evil end of secret societies. They thought he was a mind control slave going mad. They thought many things of him but they were wrong because their minds betrayed them as they were acting as their own bias gatekeepers from the truth.

Even now their wispers credit him for being some type of super genius pulling off a feat so great it is mind bending, but that's just their own minds not willing to see that he was in fact telling the truth the whole time.

... there are forces. These forces can be effected by the free will event that is in the human condition...

And this "Nobody" who started out being more a joke then jester slowly over time became a well known (professor) of things beyond their understandings. Things they have had to pay dearly to find out and even in their knowledge are only babes learning. And the nobody knows more then them. And they don't know how.

But some are finding the faith required to see it. Some are just finding the will to wonder. And some are even beginning to believe.

i shit you not. that one they call the nobody is the second coming of christ. You see the term "christ" is chosen by God. As of yet "God" the grand master has not revealed to mankind, nor those in the know, that this one that seems to be a man is in fact the one that is to come. Yet he steals all their secrets as if he were a master thief in the midst of night catching them asleep and very unaware.

The story is a fine one. It is very real. They all want to "advise" him. It is them that need be advised by him. One once said "he has more friends then he deserves". That is not true at all.

He has more unfriendlies then he should because they know they are not in control and their own lust for power eats upon their corpse of their very souls.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This thread is bogus. If you're "brother" was allowed to view the One, he would be blinded by his aura, to say the least.

=-=-=-=-=-
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27793242
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Dream is this planet and this world. That is why OP must ask "My Brother" for the answers.

This is backwards upside down world.

I have noticed something with my self exploration, when I go within, to get out, I reverse, I become my inner voice, I become the observer, my choices do not have to be honored or even listened to it is like, for want of better terms, here now my "ego" if you will is in pole position, when I take the dive to go within and end up out of body, I become the observer, the little voice within, been happening to me for years but just days ago I realized that I am not fully in control when there, I am number 2 there number 1 here, very strange to be in a body, or my concept of a body and to offer up choices but they are not always listened too, kind of like how we do it here, we do not always listen to that little voice do we.

You once said to me OP that your brother is in me too, I was the ac questioning you about how you channel these messages, would you care to elaborate on why this spirit is in some and not all, also what are the consequences for the ones who do not have your brother within them!

Oh yea welcome back, I get banned all the time, when you say to much on here they slap your backside and ban you for a while lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1805432
Denmark
11/15/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can only imagine giving in to such as fantasy and not slipping over the border of sanity must be difficult :)

?
Im not a prophet and I don't wan't to be one either, I just think this nobody business is entertaining

the psyche or ego must somehow fight the notion, whats the difference between this nobody business and a messiah complex?

What you all refer to as the noboby......that person has no perception of grander.......only what has to be done.

You all talk about this nobody......but how would this person go about changing things?

Don't bother saying that he goes in the public eye and gets followers and spreads a message because that won't happen.

Through history, it's been known that people that go down that path will fail....without doubt.

Now....is this person smart enough to go behind the veil of public perception to do what has to be done.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27791567

;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27793710
Luxembourg
11/15/2012 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand anything about this... You guys don't give straight answers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18955580
United States
11/15/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is the nobody bait? yes I know part of creation etc, but are they using him?
uncle
User ID: 23074359
United States
11/15/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
===

Re: Instructions for the Nobody

11/09/2012  Quoting: cristo_dentro

It doesn\'t matter WHO is, that\'s not what I\'m asking. I could care less WHO it is.

I know there are some people on this site who KNOW things. Im sure they could give this guy...whoever he is, a head start. maybe a little direction, we all know it\'s going to happen sooner or later but why wait longer than we have to?

=================================

11/09/2012 Anon. _____684

That\'s not how the rules were written. There was very little that what you call \"The Nobody\" could be told or helped with.

He had to choose his own path without influence.

He was the object of a contest to tempt him into serving Evil.

In a previous time he was a most determined servant of God. He walked with God.. In a way they were like best friends.

Evil didn\'t like that and declared that in a different situation Evil could get \"the nobody\" to be wicked.

And so.. the Nobody had to make a choice on his own with no clues as to who he was previously.. or even what was going on this time.

He had to be unknowing of what he was a part of.

Don\'t worry.. he choose good.. to \"do what\'s right\".. again, in this
time... [happened about 50 years ago].

It hasn\'t been easy at all.. but as the puzzle has filled in since his original choice.. he\'s grown in knowledge and never once changed his mind about \"doing what\'s right\".

And I really mean it hasn\'t it hasn\'t been easy.. for a long time he didn\'t know who he was previously.. but many wicked ones did and they tried to make it very difficult for him to remain true to his choice.

Anywho.. that was then.. but now is here.. You might not realize it, but the wheels of Evil\'s demise, both human evil and spiritual evil, are already well in motion.

Evil is done. And those TPTB humans who serve Evil know they have little time left and that their master is the loser.
Spiritoftruth111
User ID: 26530436
Australia
11/15/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Events are coming but it is nothing to do with this nobody be not decieved look to the scriptures avoid the lies all around, the op of this thread is misled and hides much from those whom are here. Let it be known the one whom began the story of nobody did so with a lie intention to decieve and misled away from the truth. Focus thing attentions on following the words given by Jesus Christ and applying it to your lifes, ignore everything else in the world including religions. Focus only on the New testement teachings by Chist himself.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1747431
United States
11/15/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

?

just because you don't want to be one doesn't mean you are not one...

the way you stated your last post is full of knowledge...

the one before this one.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does your brother know if the nobody has a religion or a science he favors?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17576203

my brother says the nobody was born and raised catholic

but he is open to all religions.

apparently he has been studying a lot of hinduism lately...

but my brother says the nobody picks and chooses things from each religion that relate to his life and experiences
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Dream is this planet and this world. That is why OP must ask "My Brother" for the answers.

This is backwards upside down world.

I have noticed something with my self exploration, when I go within, to get out, I reverse, I become my inner voice, I become the observer, my choices do not have to be honored or even listened to it is like, for want of better terms, here now my "ego" if you will is in pole position, when I take the dive to go within and end up out of body, I become the observer, the little voice within, been happening to me for years but just days ago I realized that I am not fully in control when there, I am number 2 there number 1 here, very strange to be in a body, or my concept of a body and to offer up choices but they are not always listened too, kind of like how we do it here, we do not always listen to that little voice do we.

You once said to me OP that your brother is in me too, I was the ac questioning you about how you channel these messages, would you care to elaborate on why this spirit is in some and not all, also what are the consequences for the ones who do not have your brother within them!

Oh yea welcome back, I get banned all the time, when you say to much on here they slap your backside and ban you for a while lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27793242

my brother is in everyone... you just need to break through the ego and commune with him
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is the nobody bait? yes I know part of creation etc, but are they using him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18955580

who is "they"

?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't understand anything about this... You guys don't give straight answers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27793710

i try to...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Events are coming but it is nothing to do with this nobody be not decieved look to the scriptures avoid the lies all around, the op of this thread is misled and hides much from those whom are here. Let it be known the one whom began the story of nobody did so with a lie intention to decieve and misled away from the truth. Focus thing attentions on following the words given by Jesus Christ and applying it to your lifes, ignore everything else in the world including religions. Focus only on the New testement teachings by Chist himself.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 26530436

the new testament teachings you talk about are the biggest sham in all existence...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth111 26530436

the new testament teachings you talk about are the biggest sham in all existence...

if jesus was alive today he would not endorse the nt in the bible.

many other scriptures exist. fyi.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27697103
United States
11/15/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
more

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10489024
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
is he an actor working in hollywood? he dabbled with the studios but now makes independent films as he knows they will own him otherwise?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25601325
United States
11/15/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
sn't important,its the WOS that is important...the nobody is balancing himself out through the WOS, she is doing the work, he is just keeping her company. things have evolved for the nobody very rapidly over the last month

the nobody doesn't have to get married/have kids if he doesn't want to.. he is leaving that up to "her"

The nobody is letting wisdom discern for him

The nobody works a remedial job for money

the nobody does not have physical inheritance, it is the inheritance of his particular spirit that makes him who he is.

Good job.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP!

So nobody is going to get a girlfriend?

Who is this WOS?
WHat kind of spirit is she? Lucifer????
Why him? Why only WOS talk to him?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27593243

he doesn't need a girlfriend my brother says the wos is the only spouse he needs, and this is not your typical materialistic form of a "spouse"...

she communicates directly with the nobody through nature.

Amazing. If you ever witness this, you just might die!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
no

the fallen ones took the universal mother and raped her and falsified her creation into thinking they came from one heritage when in reality their heritage is more ancient than the galaxy itself.

Which is why Nobody knows, and why Nobody has no identity in this realm.

He is a silver cord.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK so I dont get it.

What is so special about the nobody if he is just a regular joe speaking with a feminine spirit within??

What power does he have??

When he thinks. And speaks. Empowered.

It then happens in reality.

They call this forms and results of enlightenment in the east.

Basically, some probably modern, yet old souled, person in the West has one of the highest forms of this occurrence.

All eyes focus on the individuals who do this, secretly or otherwise and they must live this life in secrecy, hiding the fact that they have activated the otherwise latent power of supreme consciousness.

Secret groups want to push influence to generate a cascading effect throughout the social mind complex, planet and thus universe. They want to manipulate him, and her, like nature.

He is to remain untouched, uninfluenced, staying within, focused on the silent God-form that hasn't left since the Birth Experience.

OK so I dont get it.

What is so special about the nobody if he is just a regular joe speaking with a feminine spirit within??

none what so ever

thats the difference

he is the only one of his kind thus far who has not tried to manipulate nature

it is nature working through him that yields the power of the father

This is the im[important part. He is like leaves being blown by the wind. His intense power and sound only comes from the wind.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
But Him knowing this and accepting this, allowing this to flow through Him freely. Catalyzes His fears into Infinite Love Awareness and He is able to process the information of various timelines we are traveling on, from a higher view.

The higher view is granted when acceptance of another is achieved, thus you get access to a combined view of consciousness, from all the portals that would normally be "blocked out" by ego, ignorance, or whatever.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/15/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK so I dont get it.

When he thinks. And speaks. Empowered.

It then happens in reality.

They call this forms and results of enlightenment in the east.

Basically, some probably modern, yet old souled, person in the West has one of the highest forms of this occurrence.

All eyes focus on the individuals who do this, secretly or otherwise and they must live this life in secrecy, hiding the fact that they have activated the otherwise latent power of supreme consciousness.

Secret groups want to push influence to generate a cascading effect throughout the social mind complex, planet and thus universe. They want to manipulate him, and her, like nature.

He is to remain untouched, uninfluenced, staying within, focused on the silent God-form that hasn't left since the Birth Experience.

OK so I dont get it.

none what so ever

thats the difference

it is nature working through him that yields the power of the father

This is the im[important part. He is like leaves being blown by the wind. His intense power and sound only comes from the wind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25601325

your very wise my friend
Saptaparna

User ID: 865798
United States
11/15/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27791567

That's easy if you are speaking of material 'getting things done'. He just stays out of the limelight and works with people in the background, the people that truly run things.

Last Edited by Saptaparna on 11/15/2012 01:55 PM
Saptaparna ~
Seven-leaves, sevenfold; the man-plant, sevenfold man, seven-principled human being.
~ Spinning infinity. The wheel is spinning me and it's never ending.
~ What if I say I'm not like the others? What if I say I'm not just another one of of your plays?

GLP