Who is this 'Nobody'?

drhoecker
User ID: 16728269
United States
11/15/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Who is this 'Nobody'?
i know an old man who lives in a cave ,walks naked save for loin cloth around his waist and built a staircase to his mountain side abode.
no one walks up there ,no one offers him anything to sustain him
he is there because he believs the truth.
we all should take note
TT KING OF KINGZ TT

User ID: 4884715
United States
11/15/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
nobody seems to give a straight answer... why all the mystery about him? Why cant anyone give explicit details please
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27793710

Because there are multiple functions happening here

There are people not sure what 2 do

there are people who are afraid to say anything

Then there are those who cant handle the truth

The Illuminati have suppressed this process and kept it underground for a reason until the right time

I have told it exaclty the way that it is

regardless this process will complete even what I'm up against

it has throughout the cosmos within perfection on a whole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27801306
Japan
11/15/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Life is not about learning how to dance in the rain, its about learning wich medicine is good when you catch a cold.

The Nobody. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27788183

Hahaha :))

I can catch a cold in the rain, but can cold catch me while I'm dancing ?

The SumBody

hf
 Quoting: Avalonia

Keep dancing in the rain and laughing and youll find out

before sumbody else does. wink
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26687713
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
nobody seems to give a straight answer... why all the mystery about him? Why cant anyone give explicit details please

The Illuminati have suppressed this process and kept it underground for a reason until the right time

Quoting: TT KING OF KINGZ TT

What reason would that be exactly? A hint would be nice.
TT KING OF KINGZ TT

United States
11/15/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26687713

Reason for??

Last Edited by TT YHWH TT on 11/15/2012 09:44 AM
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Reason for??

What I highlighted. But you knew that anyway.. just playing smart. It's all a mystery. great.
User ID: 22601573
Australia
11/15/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet I don't get a straight, sensible answer.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18999950

An Ing that knows everything thats going on, where most people are totally fucked, and filled with nonsense and shit....

He is one of those people who let everything go, and farted all of the shit from his head out of his mouth and got rid of it all....

he now follows God..... and had to choose what everybody would see "futile" and absolutely insane.... Those who truly know him know differently.... They see the spirit within him, and know it's nature.....

Basically, as simply as one can make it.... the nobody is the representative... of the universe.... "in training" and ready to do whatever is required of him to rescue not only his own soul.... but anybody else who chooses they want to become a nobody with him ( and break free )......

All will be revealed soon, and once you have tasted what the nobody knows.... you will soon fart the shit that has been in your head out, and maybe even barf a big nard if you are heavily infected..... which in truth.... most of us are...

The Nobody is the you that you forgot that you were, before you became tainted and full of the lie that was created all around you..... we all fell for mr snare's horrible trick....

well..... mr snare's time is almost up././.....

Its time to go fasting in the wilderness
 Quoting: TTT 373977

Top of the class..
And as Bob Dylan foretold, man invented his own doom..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1519649
United States
11/15/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

He broke Satan's spell and teaches others to do the same- if you can handle the fact that the god of this world, the 'our father', the lord of the bible, is Satan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5167072
United States
11/15/2012 09:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

Reason for??

What I highlighted. But you knew that anyway.. just playing smart. It's all a mystery. great.

some people are afraid to say anything about the Nobody because there is a criminal element to what happened and is happening to the Nobody

and that is Gangstalking. even people in the Nobody's community have taken part in the harassment, just for the fun element of it, but it was in relation and connection to the Gangstalking. that is the way people are, and who wouldn't like to have a little fun

so some people are not speaking becuase of the criminals and they don't wish to be singled out for they too could be Gangstalked.

TPTB have their own Gangstalkers. the catholic clergy (illuminati) who cursed the Nobody when he was a boy had the Nobody Gangstalked by their people, but it seems lately the catholic clergy have changed their position and may be praying for the issue to resolve itself and to cause no damage to their image or their church
RaXz

User ID: 2557891
Netherlands
11/15/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés ou désirs

Conspiracy theorists = Freemason dicksuckers

Asians are black Africans to the American and Israeli, Asians are self-hating-negroes like native Americans
TT KING OF KINGZ TT

United States
11/15/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Reason for??

I just didnt know what part you wnated me to answer but I'll answer the last part

The reason I do this is because my universe is a living organism and depends on healthy life living within it. If not the galaxy and the universe dies itself.

There4 if every world went to war claiming their God was greater than the other and these worlds eventually killed themselves, then my cosmos would die.

They would not have the truth if they believe their God were different entities

So in order to keep my cosmos living and Healthy, truth of your creator must be know

if not you will die of along with your planet tearing yourselves apart like this world

(IN ORDER 2 DO THIS THROUGH THE ENTIRE COSMOS I MIST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL THROUGH TIME IN ORDER TO DO THIS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE COSMOS)But I am one spirit
11Time and Space

Last Edited by TT YHWH TT on 11/15/2012 10:08 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
isn't that right christian
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17590839
United States
11/15/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Reason for??

I just didnt know what part you wnated me to answer but I'll answer the last part

The reason I do this is because my universe is a living organism and depends on healthy life living within it. If not the galaxy and the universe dies itself.

There4 if every world went to war claiming their God was greater than the other and these worlds eventually killed themselves, then my cosmos would die.

So in order to keep my cosmos living and Healthy, truth of your creator must be know

if not you will die of along with your planet tearing yourselves apart like this world

(IN ORDER 2 DO THIS THROUGH THE ENTIRE COSMOS I MIST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL THROUGH TIME IN ORDER TO DO THIS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE COSMOS)But I am one spirit
:11Time and Space:

you aint it buddy.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
some people are afraid to say anything about the Nobody because there is a criminal element to what happened and is happening to the Nobody

and that is Gangstalking. even people in the Nobody's community have taken part in the harassment, just for the fun element of it, but it was in relation and connection to the Gangstalking. that is the way people are, and who wouldn't like to have a little fun

so some people are not speaking becuase of the criminals and they don't wish to be singled out for they too could be Gangstalked.

TPTB have their own Gangstalkers. the catholic clergy (illuminati) who cursed the Nobody when he was a boy had the Nobody Gangstalked by their people, but it seems lately the catholic clergy have changed their position and may be praying for the issue to resolve itself and to cause no damage to their image or their church
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5167072

Yea I understand that, and I've also heard the gangstalking has been going on for quite a few years? It maybe fun for a time but to do it over such a length, wouldn't that seem something other than fun? narcissistic perhaps?
The sooner this is all over the better.
TT KING OF KINGZ TT

United States
11/15/2012 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Reason for??

11Time and Space

you aint it buddy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17590839

Thats what they have said since the beginning of the cosmos but I designed this so you would deny me only to realize your own foolish way

as well as me...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Reason for??

:11Time and Space:

You'd make a fine politician, jumping questions like that.
"if not you will die of along with your planet tearing yourselves apart like this world ", sounds like a threat to me. What a loving god you are. I do normally enjoy your posts TT but as of late they've become rather delusional?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yea I understand that, and I've also heard the gangstalking has been going on for quite a few years? It maybe fun for a time but to do it over such a length, wouldn't that seem something other than fun? narcissistic perhaps?
The sooner this is all over the better.

it may be narcissistic for the person directing the Gangstalking and that person is a very rich hollywood aging female celebrity (did i say very rich/with a lot of money)

so people may have backed off some but the overall fact remains, the Nobody has not attained any justice in the matter of 30 years of being the object of vicious criminal Gangstalking and harassment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1129812
United States
11/15/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Because there is much more nobodies than somebodies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26268975

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16728269
United States
11/15/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

the answer is who cares, he is the one the world wants dead
TT KING OF KINGZ TT

United States
11/15/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

You'd make a fine politician, jumping questions like that.
"if not you will die of along with your planet tearing yourselves apart like this world ", sounds like a threat to me. What a loving god you are. I do normally enjoy your posts TT but as of late they've become rather delusional?

This is truth, love it or hate it

its your choice, you have to live with it

I did everything for reason, specific reasons for our grand story

I am Loving first off but I am fair and just for what I have sent us through.

The only thing delusional is denying truth

Its interesting the ones who you call delusional usually look at the world with different eyes than the masses.

Not everyones going to like what I do, thats just the way it is. I'll be able to reach most but not all

Last Edited by TT YHWH TT on 11/15/2012 10:38 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16728269

when he dies there will be some backlash, so cover your butts
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its interesting the ones who you call delusional usually look at the world with different eyes than the masses.

Not everyones going to like what I do, thats just the way it is. I'll be able to reach most but not all

I've always accepted truth with open arms, when it is shown to me.
Problem with truth is that everyone has their own, some proven with hard evidence (be it legitimate or not). So a truth that is out-of-the-box, so to speak would be quite hard to convey. For a lot of people, seeing is believing, so how will this come about?
TT KING OF KINGZ TT

United States
11/15/2012 11:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

I've always accepted truth with open arms, when it is shown to me.
Problem with truth is that everyone has their own, some proven with hard evidence (be it legitimate or not). So a truth that is out-of-the-box, so to speak would be quite hard to convey. For a lot of people, seeing is believing, so how will this come about?

Your correct everyone has their own truth but that still doesn't change the fact that there is one truth of your creator. I wrote the absolute truth within all for a reason and this truth will be known even if it takes my last breath...which it usually does...who know this time...I've excepted this

There are many parts of this process that I do not know yet. I made it like this so I wouldn't know

11 I ammss

hf

Last Edited by TT YHWH TT on 11/15/2012 12:37 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22847731
United States
11/15/2012 11:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16728269

when he dies there will be some backlash, so cover your butts

no.. nobody doesnt decide.. he left it to management.. nobody has a dock.. barn.. boat.. house.. to build.. garden to plant.. hes not going to be there.. even if you argue.. like kids.. nu ugh.. all day..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
its ok.. we are out of time.. yet have it all.. hope you get it.. Alone?.. as you left nobody?.. k.. togeather we face it.. despite.. a lesson.. now can you handle it?.. Alone?.. or blame it on nobody.. and his add.. sail..
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com] still LoveYou All..
Avalonia

User ID: 9709833
Romania
11/15/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: RaXz

lol

lmao
"Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
your best friend.. your worst nightmare.. loyal.. to the finnish.. your welcome..
.7..X.Brighter

User ID: 27796168
Croatia
11/15/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
No-Body....
spirit...ghost...
.7..X.Brighter
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
stay away girls.. nobody is had enough fucking.. your up..

GLP