I stopped watching at "If you don't believe me, Google it"
RoseTyler

User ID: 3680163
Norway
11/15/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: GLPVC Presents - Miss Tila Tequila (TILA NO SHOW) **Response pg7**
Got through one and a half video, just to see if this was worth any time to stay up for. But all I'm hearing is a lot of talking, yet not anything at all being said.
Just because we are alive does not mean we know how to live.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1357114
United States
11/15/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The shills are in full force... I must listen to the show
peacetard

User ID: 27383945
United States
11/15/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will be as well. I will say this is a good guest no doubt!
this too shall pass
peacetard

United States
11/15/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The shills are in full force... I must listen to the show
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1357114

I hope you were not referring to me? Im the last one that is either.
this too shall pass
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25512421
United States
11/15/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's still a person though. Maybe she wasn't raised like you and I were, and never told of the consequences of sexual immorality. But all can be forgiven. The only non forgivable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which is, according to many pastors denying Christ as savior.

hey young lady, you can still find the answer you seek, which is pure love from above...

[link to peacewithgod.jesus.net]

And I risk a ban for this...oh well, I must tell those who are looking for an answer to this very hard life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27087017
United States
11/15/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
will this be recorded so we can watch/listen later?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27087017

dude we always podcast. always.

you can listen live for free.

we now have a members section for full archived shows

subscribe here

[link to members.therawfeedlive.com]
 Quoting: Phennommennonn

Thanks, playa!

I'll check it out fo sho
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27087017
United States
11/15/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tila is the real deal. Look how many shills follow her around CONSTANTLY.
peacetard

United States
11/15/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tila is the real deal. Look how many shills follow her around CONSTANTLY.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27087017

Whos to say you are not her. Come on now you follow the site to do research before a show? Im with you I know you have some truth, but your delivery needs a sharp change. i will be listening.
this too shall pass
RoseTyler

Norway
11/15/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
She's still a person though. Maybe she wasn't raised like you and I were, and never told of the consequences of sexual immorality. But all can be forgiven. The only non forgivable sin is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which is, according to many pastors denying Christ as savior.

hey young lady, you can still find the answer you seek, which is pure love from above...

And I risk a ban for this...oh well, I must tell those who are looking for an answer to this very hard life.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25512421

Oy! How come you bible thumpers think people aren't aware in this day and age about the various "salvations" out there?
No one needs to be saved by you or your god. Believe in silence, please! People who are interested will find their way, without you and your kind needing to bother the rest of us with the garbage.

---

I'm probably taken as a shill due to my previous post. But I gave it an honest try to listen to what she had to say, but I really didn't hear much of value. I could only sit through so much of how she's the only one blah blah, and how she was set up with those shows. That doesn't tell me anything, and it could still be a lie.
If anyone would like to make a list of what's worth knowing, I am all ears. Or eyes, as it would be.
UK_Republicans

User ID: 15628045
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The shills are out trying to discredit a survivor - she deserves our respect, and the shills deserve our scorn.
MarkoPolio
User ID: 26740915
United States
11/15/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Tila, Drake, Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock, should star in a "Fantastic 4" remake cause they KICK SO MUCH ASS

David Wilcock could be Johnny Flamer, uh I mean Johnny Blaze.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25470581
United States
11/15/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
xmas
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Tila, Drake, Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock, should star in a "Fantastic 4" remake cause they KICK SO MUCH ASS

David Wilcock could be Johnny Flamer, uh I mean Johnny Blaze.
 Quoting: MarkoPolio 26740915

Someone's gotta create this MEME! LMAO
PhennommennonnModerator  (OP)
Forum Administrator

11/15/2012 09:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
knock off the fuckn trollin in here tonight.

dont mistake my tolerance for patience

trungeon88
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
peacetard

United States
11/15/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

trungeon88

What about OUR opinion? Maybe others but yeah i have chosen to leave an open mind is that wrong?
this too shall pass

User ID: 27836143
United States
11/15/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oy! How come you bible thumpers think people aren't aware in this day and age about the various "salvations" out there?
No one needs to be saved by you or your god. Believe in silence, please! People who are interested will find their way, without you and your kind needing to bother the rest of us with the garbage.

---

I'm probably taken as a shill due to my previous post. But I gave it an honest try to listen to what she had to say, but I really didn't hear much of value. I could only sit through so much of how she's the only one blah blah, and how she was set up with those shows. That doesn't tell me anything, and it could still be a lie.
If anyone would like to make a list of what's worth knowing, I am all ears. Or eyes, as it would be.
 Quoting: RoseTyler

i certainly don't think your a shill for having an opinion. i watched the first video as well, because i am interviewing her later tonight on GLPVC The Raw Feed and there was not much substance there. However that said, a couple of her claims, such as being offered time on a prestigious radio program and then shunned to discredit her might be worth looking into more? Also if she was an insider, i'm going to find out at what level. What are the secrets she knows as an insider of the elite circles within the illuminati as she claims, that those with access to the internet will not find? Who are the "Others" as she says in her video? If Tila is sincere, she will expose the names of the sociopathic dungeon masters that choose to pillage and destroy the earth, carbon life and the purity of godhead!

The Raw Feed Platform will give her the opportunity to speak her opinions for the world to decide.
Up for it?

Last Edited by 2342 on 11/15/2012 09:28 PM
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
MarkoPolio
United States
11/15/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

:trungeon88:

Dude it was a joke.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1357114
United States
11/15/2012 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Blah blah blah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13148801

bye,bye,bye
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13148801
United States
11/15/2012 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Blah blah blah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13148801

bye,bye,bye
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1357114

N sync is just as lame as Tila
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6561342
Russia
11/15/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

---

She says she's got proof! She's an insider. Listen to her because she said so. She goes into amazingly vague detail about topics I've known about for years, topics you've all known about for years, topics that are already discussed here almost daily. She doesn't go into one single specific detail about any personal inside information she might have. She says they're attacking her for exposing them, but what has she really said that has exposed anything we didn't already know?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23200727
United States
11/15/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL

GOOD IDEA

User ID: 27836143
United States
11/15/2012 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im not trying to be a shill, but..

I see tila tequila as a attention whore who would most likely do anything to get back into that limelight.

I seriously doubt she has anything of substance to say.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9166526

Join us tonight at 11PM est and find out.

Because i can assure you, i'm going to ask!!

Bruce Lee Specia
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27838246
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

---

She says she's got proof! She's an insider. Listen to her because she said so. She goes into amazingly vague detail about topics I've known about for years, topics you've all known about for years, topics that are already discussed here almost daily. She doesn't go into one single specific detail about any personal inside information she might have. She says they're attacking her for exposing them, but what has she really said that has exposed anything we didn't already know?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6561342

Exactly, and as if they are bothered by a squealing girl making a mockery of exposing anything while she slings her fanny and tits in a totally moral less manner about your screen.
They want her to do this to make the so called conspiracy movement look stupid.
RoseTyler

Norway
11/15/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
i certainly don't think your a shill for having an opinion. i watched the first video as well, because i am interviewing her later tonight on GLPVC The Raw Feed and there was not much substance there. However that said, a couple of her claims, such as being offered time on a prestigious radio program and then shunned to discredit her might be worth looking into more? Also if she was an insider, i'm going to find out at what level. What are the secrets she knows as an insider of the elite circles within the illuminati as she claims, that those with access to the internet will not find? Who are the "Others" as she says in her video? If Tila is sincere, she will expose the names of the sociopathic dungeon masters that choose to pillage and destroy the earth, carbon life and the purity of godhead!

The Raw Feed Platform will give her the opportunity to speak her opinions for the world to decide.
Up for it?
 Quoting: 2342

I'm up for it, but maybe not in the literal sense. I'd rather have a positive surprise in the morning, rather than a possible letdown tonight, or in the early morning as it would be for me, and a nights sleep wasted.

I didn't sit through all the videos, so she may have said something more of substance, or maybe even shown some actual proof of her claims in the videos, but why not just come out and say what she has to say in her videos and not walk around the bush with a lot of empty talk? People don't have the patience for that. If she has something to say, she should just say it straight to the point. That's how I feel about it anyway, and why I lost interest.

I hope she is sincere. Every fiber of my being needs to know the truth. But my patience is worn thin.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23674779
United States
11/15/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa, Big Shots now...Who's next? Donald Trump on GLPVC.

Anywho, should be somewhat interesting. Looking forward to hear the archives as well when i get the chance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27830397
United States
11/15/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
she's been wacked out from drugs for awhile. even if she 'quit', a lot of that shit changes you permanently
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 897951
United States
11/15/2012 09:50 PM

Report Abusive Post
Can I ask her to join the Fandango Rangers?
Pickle Suprise!
Mr. PredictorModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 1032780
United States
11/15/2012 09:51 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Hawk-02

ask not, do
"If there is a new fascism, it won't come from skinheads and punks; it will come from people who eat granola and think they know how the world should be." - Brian Eno
TSWB21

User ID: 1267719
United States
11/15/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Hawk-02

good idea....

she is the Illuminati insider? Funny cause if it wasnt for this Nobody she wouldn't even have had the forum of reality tv to become famous.

I deserve better.....

Just saying....

slaphim

Last Edited by <x> on 11/15/2012 09:53 PM

GLP