Mister_Worlwide

User ID: 26282771
United States
11/15/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Incident within 24 hours
Dear people,

An incident within 24 hours will spark the next escalation of this conflict. When three powers are battling against Israel then get prepared fast.

Also, dont forget Iran already has her nuclear program in North korea. Crippling Iran with sanctions and destabilizing Syria is just to make things easier.

Before the weekend is over, World War 3.

Ok, to be more specific, rocket(s) fired from another location then gaza and the movement of troops / unexpected move of another player who will not partipate yet.

Worst of all, it is all planned in one way or another, at least timed as far I know.
There is also a truth in 21-12, but not like everyone thinks.
You be surprised (not shocked) if you knew all and at the same time excited.

Stay tuned!

PS : Not to be funny, some people talking about uncles who tell them stuff, it could also be other relatives.

Regards,

William Greenert
 Quoting: Voyager 11635668

bsflag
bsflag
bsflag
bsflag
There's nothing like Miami's heat....
...Padre Island, TX does beat it!
Voyager (OP)
User ID: 11635668
Netherlands
11/15/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, what you guys want.
I will give the explanation.
But read ALL of it, or don't and then don't respond.
Warning, it is the biggest bull shit story you ever heared.

Also, a revelation that will piss some people off, but probably no one would believe.

In short:
Another top "official" or how you want to call those guys doesn't matter, is going to be killed.
Probably within the time frame i mentioned, but no later than monday. And o, it is possible it isnt anyone you would excpect.

After that, the situation escalates fast, even faster than expected. Eventually things will get out of hand so bad, a country I rather not mention is going to use a weapon I don't even dare to type it's name and what it does.

The date we realize what we have done comes close to the date everyone is exciting about. Dont get to excited.

How I know all this?
Here comes more BS, read on.

It's all about dreams.
I posted a long time (same nick) on another forum, where some people thought I was psychic, and other people insane.
When there were messages like : "rumours of this and that is about to happen", I would post which ones did going to happen. Some saw it as predictions, others said : Those messages were already on the forum. Hell, almost every doom prediction is on forums, but to pick the ones that do take place is a different story.

Some direct hits that you probably cant verify anymore?
The space shuttle disaster, the tsunami of 2004 and lots more.

When you dream your mind goes in quantum state. If you can have lucid dreams, and I am not talking about lucid, but really hardcore lucid, you can see possible future events. The shorter the time between dreaming and actual pre occuring events, the more chance it will happen.
If you can add 1 + 1, you are right, I sleep not 8 hours a day, but more often shorter. Like 6 times 1.5 hours or even 8 times one hour, just to see what is awaiting us and combine my experiences from the "real" world with the dream state.

I was often looking to share my "experiences" or warn people in some way. Problem is, in some cases these so called predictions are way off. I already knew that from the beginning.

You can easily verify all the (or some) of the wrong predictions i have made together with a fiend on mine.
They are posted here : [link to www.johntitor.com] .
How is that for bs?

But what can you expect.
Im just a nobody, another lunatic on a forum.
And all what I told isnt going to happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300884
Sweden
11/15/2012 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20129820
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, what you guys want.

Also, a revelation that will piss some people off, but probably no one would believe.

In short:
Another top "official" or how you want to call those guys doesn't matter, is going to be killed.
Probably within the time frame i mentioned, but no later than monday. And o, it is possible it isnt anyone you would excpect.

After that, the situation escalates fast, even faster than expected. Eventually things will get out of hand so bad, a country I rather not mention is going to use a weapon I don't even dare to type it's name and what it does.

The date we realize what we have done comes close to the date everyone is exciting about. Dont get to excited.

How I know all this?

It's all about dreams.
I posted a long time (same nick) on another forum, where some people thought I was psychic, and other people insane.
When there were messages like : "rumours of this and that is about to happen", I would post which ones did going to happen. Some saw it as predictions, others said : Those messages were already on the forum. Hell, almost every doom prediction is on forums, but to pick the ones that do take place is a different story.

When you dream your mind goes in quantum state. If you can have lucid dreams, and I am not talking about lucid, but really hardcore lucid, you can see possible future events. The shorter the time between dreaming and actual pre occuring events, the more chance it will happen.
If you can add 1 + 1, you are right, I sleep not 8 hours a day, but more often shorter. Like 6 times 1.5 hours or even 8 times one hour, just to see what is awaiting us and combine my experiences from the "real" world with the dream state.

I was often looking to share my "experiences" or warn people in some way. Problem is, in some cases these so called predictions are way off. I already knew that from the beginning.

You can easily verify all the (or some) of the wrong predictions i have made together with a fiend on mine.
How is that for bs?

But what can you expect.

thanks for posting your thoughts and predictions ...

there are many on GLP who are 'openminded' and we appreciate honesty

I feel that you are honest, so thank you!

do you care to share a bit more with us? ....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27219251
United States
11/15/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I keep noticing you saying this:

"Im just a nobody"

THE nobody??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13702866
United States
11/15/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
At least he explained himself. At this point it's kind of moot saying "somethin" is gonna happen in 24 hours, with Israel and countries surrounding it acting the way they are it's not really surprising to be surprised by the escalations that can come out of it.

My question to you then is, when are the aliens coming? What dreams have you had concerning those? They're pretty much the only thing that matters at this point
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14443159
United States
11/15/2012 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, what you guys want.

In short:

How I know all this?

It's all about dreams.

How is that for bs?

But what can you expect.

Thank you very much OP. All significant events are revealed in people's dreams, just most people are not sensitive enough to see it or remember it.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27798197
Italy
11/15/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, what you guys want.

In short:

How I know all this?

It's all about dreams.

How is that for bs?

But what can you expect.

Silva mind control conscious RV?
btw dream or insider...great shot
BadMoonRising
User ID: 4583236
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The OP admits to posting Bullshit and he gets thanks?

Jesus H Christ on a stick.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
11/15/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Im just a nobody"

THE nobody??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27219251

Who is THE nobody according to you?
Judge Smails

User ID: 1330416
United States
11/15/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
popcorn
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
11/15/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
At least he explained himself. At this point it's kind of moot saying "somethin" is gonna happen in 24 hours, with Israel and countries surrounding it acting the way they are it's not really surprising to be surprised by the escalations that can come out of it.

My question to you then is, when are the aliens coming? What dreams have you had concerning those? They're pretty much the only thing that matters at this point
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13702866

That is an interesting question.
What do you think?

Do you understand this: (Please read all)

positive and same negative = 0.
Nothing exist.
Everything has to be in balance.

Sometimes people ask why there is evil.
Because without it, there is no good.
How can you understand cold if you dont know the term hot.

In the universe it is the same.
What I saw was this :

All is in balance.
The universe came of nothing, because it is nothing.
Nothingness has an infinite potential.
Which number is larger when you have to fill in two numbers (A and B).
If you fill in a googolplex ( one with hundred zeros raised to the one with hundred zeros power) at A, but NOTHING at B, B can become ANYTHING.
Thats why everything exist, nothingness CANT exist because the potential for nothing to become almost everything is much much greater.

The balance must be the same troughout the whole universe.
The more evil there is at one place, the more good at another.
A constant battle between balancing out.

Imagine the races that benefit by all the hatred at our planet.
Here there is much more evil than good, so somewhere else it has to balance out (in a good way, there;s more good there to balance out our hate).
Thats why some entities dont want peace here, because more hate at other places, bring peace at places they love.

Others want the balance evenly divided everywhere, and ironically their fight itself against the ones that want hate, brings more peace, because that fight (or hate) has to be compensated.
(Those basics are in the all books of religion, writings from old civilizations, it's basic law)

What is happening here is happening for all infant species like the human race that can be influenced by higher powers to fall for hate.

So some of you aliens will never arrive and only act behind the scenes.
Others will show up.

Question is, who is going to win?
Well, no one, when all good (or evil) wins it means the end of everything. So the hate (and the good) is needed for sustainability if you know what I mean.

Neither side CAN win.

Some of the entities you call aliens, WILL arive and those who will are the good ones. they all are, and they all aren't. (sorry, hard concept)

When all the hate and good is exhaust, we will join the intergalactic battle between good and evil and love our enemies to sustain the balance.

That is why the conflict between Jews, arabs and the west is so deep rooted, because it is the basis for everything. The continue hate to sustain the good and vice versa.
No conflict goes more deep than that.

I don't know if I make any sense, but that is the way it was it is and forever will be.
But to understand this, we must go through hell before we can accept this.
And your so called aliens know this.

When the time is ready, they show.
It will be one hell of a chistmas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20129820
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
so, who is going to be assisinated?
Red Hot Chilean Pepe

User ID: 27813014
Chile
11/15/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13702866

That is an interesting question.
What do you think?

Do you understand this: (Please read all)

positive and same negative = 0.
Nothing exist.
Everything has to be in balance.

Sometimes people ask why there is evil.
Because without it, there is no good.
How can you understand cold if you dont know the term hot.

In the universe it is the same.
What I saw was this :

All is in balance.
The universe came of nothing, because it is nothing.
Nothingness has an infinite potential.
Which number is larger when you have to fill in two numbers (A and B).
If you fill in a googolplex ( one with hundred zeros raised to the one with hundred zeros power) at A, but NOTHING at B, B can become ANYTHING.
Thats why everything exist, nothingness CANT exist because the potential for nothing to become almost everything is much much greater.

The balance must be the same troughout the whole universe.
The more evil there is at one place, the more good at another.
A constant battle between balancing out.

Imagine the races that benefit by all the hatred at our planet.
Here there is much more evil than good, so somewhere else it has to balance out (in a good way, there;s more good there to balance out our hate).
Thats why some entities dont want peace here, because more hate at other places, bring peace at places they love.

Others want the balance evenly divided everywhere, and ironically their fight itself against the ones that want hate, brings more peace, because that fight (or hate) has to be compensated.
(Those basics are in the all books of religion, writings from old civilizations, it's basic law)

What is happening here is happening for all infant species like the human race that can be influenced by higher powers to fall for hate.

So some of you aliens will never arrive and only act behind the scenes.
Others will show up.

Question is, who is going to win?
Well, no one, when all good (or evil) wins it means the end of everything. So the hate (and the good) is needed for sustainability if you know what I mean.

Neither side CAN win.

Some of the entities you call aliens, WILL arive and those who will are the good ones. they all are, and they all aren't. (sorry, hard concept)

When all the hate and good is exhaust, we will join the intergalactic battle between good and evil and love our enemies to sustain the balance.

That is why the conflict between Jews, arabs and the west is so deep rooted, because it is the basis for everything. The continue hate to sustain the good and vice versa.
No conflict goes more deep than that.

I don't know if I make any sense, but that is the way it was it is and forever will be.
But to understand this, we must go through hell before we can accept this.
And your so called aliens know this.

When the time is ready, they show.
It will be one hell of a chistmas.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11635668

Well OP, you laid it all up in a very interesting way. I think you've got it quite right.
All great truths begin as Blasphemies.
G.B.S.

GLP is like a diamond mine of information, in the sense that you have to shovel mountains of crap to find the diamonds, but it's still worth the pain.
Ger_reG

User ID: 27786442
Germany
11/15/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
well isn't that hard to predict an incident these days, you can claim every rocket was the incident tounge
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
11/15/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
so, who is going to be assisinated?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20129820

I dont know!
I can't tell exactly.
Till now I saw / heared this:
Let me try to translate.

How it is possible they didnt see it coming?
Dont they have a shelter there?
Can't deny it looks like an inside job.

Can anybody tell me what they see?
See where? The screen is blank.
No,No, this can't be serious.
How did you get your info? twitter?
Tune in to LB 162 radio.
What the fuck?
Watch your language, mind the children.
How did they now?
Stop the stupid questioning, what does it mean?
It means nothing.
O my god, are they gone insane? Try another channel.
Some other images (not related or not related yet)
How are they going to respond Michael?
They will, but, how I don't know.
mubmle mubmle

A leader of them a leader of our own.

Complete bs as you can read.
Voyager (OP)
Netherlands
11/15/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
well isn't that hard to predict an incident these days, you can claim every rocket was the incident tounge
 Quoting: Ger_reG

Believe me,

One, you will know when the incident happens.
Second, I will post short prior the incident (if not "asleep").

Third, Im affraid im off (looking at timespan), so it will be disregarded anyway
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27125285
Spain
11/15/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are all bsflag happy here.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
11/15/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are all bsflag happy here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27125285

EXACTLY!

Fact is :

Almost 22:00 here (which I said, now almost 20:00 here)
nothing happened!

No one killed.

It wont happen.
STOP it!
Don't desire doom, don't hope for an escalation.

Im off for 90 minutes, be back after that.
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
11/15/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
Harmonix

User ID: 27813361
Canada
11/15/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP you're trippin'...

seal
Integrity101

User ID: 1526444
United States
11/15/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
poker
saturn12

User ID: 15530582
United States
11/15/2012 02:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Never Enough Wine!!
YaRight

User ID: 27303684
United States
11/15/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
GLP.....What a wonderful wacky place
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Integrity101

User ID: 1526444
United States
11/15/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
GLP.....What a wonderful wacky place
 Quoting: YaRight

Indeed...much more exciting than mainstream news sites and such!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27219251
United States
11/15/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Im just a nobody"

THE nobody??

Awwww...c'mon. You are playing games with me? You know THE real deal, don't you?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
11/15/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Im just a nobody"

THE nobody??

Awwww...c'mon. You are playing games with me? You know THE real deal, don't you?

I say absolutely honest that I don't know.
Freddddddy
User ID: 27503593
United States
11/15/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear people,

An incident within 24 hours will spark the next escalation of this conflict. When three powers are battling against Israel then get prepared fast.

Also, dont forget Iran already has her nuclear program in North korea. Crippling Iran with sanctions and destabilizing Syria is just to make things easier.

Ok, to be more specific, rocket(s) fired from another location then gaza and the movement of troops / unexpected move of another player who will not partipate yet.

Worst of all, it is all planned in one way or another, at least timed as far I know.

Stay tuned!

PS : Not to be funny, some people talking about uncles who tell them stuff, it could also be other relatives.

Regards,

William Greenert

Jonathan William "Jon" Greenert is a United States Navy admiral currently serving as the 30th Chief of Naval Operations. He previously served as the 36th Vice Chief of Naval Operations from August 13, 2009 to August 22, 2011.

OP is Smart. Consistent plausible deniability.

Plausible Deniability is a political term that says you can do something which will be easily denied and that denial will be taken as the truth by most people.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
11/15/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear people,

Stay tuned!

Regards,

William Greenert

Jonathan William "Jon" Greenert is a United States Navy admiral currently serving as the 30th Chief of Naval Operations. He previously served as the 36th Vice Chief of Naval Operations from August 13, 2009 to August 22, 2011.

OP is Smart. Consistent plausible deniability.

Plausible Deniability is a political term that says you can do something which will be easily denied and that denial will be taken as the truth by most people.
 Quoting: Freddddddy 27503593

I'm impressed someone made the effort to look up relevant info.
Saw anything else in my posts?

GLP