Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,002 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 185,555
Pageviews Today: 295,261Threads Today: 100Posts Today: 1,762
03:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Pentagon: How does a 757 fit into a 16 foot hole and leave no wreckage outside the building?

It's over. (OP)
User ID: 20936589
United States
11/15/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Pentagon: How does a 757 fit into a 16 foot hole and leave no wreckage outside the building?
The sole purpose of 9/11 was to re-engineer a new society. The new civilian army (made up of mostly youth) will lead this process.

You will have children going against their parents in order to commit to this civilian army. The government will become the parent and parents will lose all control.

Under the new national Common Core Curriculum and Teach for America, teachers, textbooks and lessons will all be geared towards a new America - a Nazi America.

It's over.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH​A
User ID: 27720836
United States
11/15/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Pentagon: How does a 757 fit into a 16 foot hole and leave no wreckage outside the building?
What does it take for people to wake up and ask questions about what is happening in plain sight?

Why isn't the damage of the pentagon even similar to the damage of the twin towers?

Where are the people that were on the planes? This is insane!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20936589

WHERES THE BODIES THEY RAISE MORE HELL ABOUT 4 DEAD IN LYBIA ..
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
11/15/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not that you will believe it, but there was a recreation filmed of the crash that shows the plane being pulverized in the crash hence very little wreckage. I will see if I can find it. BUT, I know you will discredit it so, why bother.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24518639

Exactly, don't bother. Those of us that can think critically and rationally will not accept a Popular Mechanics/ History Channel, National Geo recreation. Thanks anyways pal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1507542

Yes, it's just Peter telling us the gospel of Paul. One did the brainwashing psy op; the other explains why the brainwashing still works.

Last Edited by Intergalactic Diplomat on 11/15/2012 11:28 AM
smokahontas

User ID: 23237790
United States
11/15/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
The sheep were given a version of the story that makes them feel fuzzy and warm. It is easier to convince people of a lie when the truth is too scary. You will never convince the idiots that is was this government, no matter how logical or proven.

Last Edited by smokahontas on 11/15/2012 11:28 AM
"I may not agree with what you say, but I would defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

"Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley
CE1

User ID: 1047413
United States
11/15/2012 11:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
What does it take for people to wake up and ask questions about what is happening in plain sight?

Why isn't the damage of the pentagon even similar to the damage of the twin towers?

It morphed into a "MISSLE"...duh!
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
11/15/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
The sole purpose of 9/11 was to re-engineer a new society.
 Quoting: It's over. 20936589

Well 9/11 did in fact collapse the legitimacy of rule of law; it collapsed the inherent ordainment of law and order; and basically exposed the entire 'system of fictions' as being fraudulent and exploited.

Every insitution of faith; from currency to religion to government ordainment and legitimacy to the societal construct of law and order is in some form of collapse;

They gave up all cover for 9/11.

What results from that is 'Order Ab Chao'.

The only law is 'There IS no law'.

Just below that, the philosophy of the elite, is "Do as tho wilt." This introduces Order; and this is our current Order.

This means, Order that serves those who dont have to live by its laws. Do as tho wilt is the Order of the elite; the rest of us are expected to accept much more arcane system of "Order"; which are really ficticious systems of control.

So thats the system now; and its why the insitutions are exploited by those not subject to the Order's laws.

The system today is simply gangsters, pressing their will upon the population through force, coercion, and deceptive trickery and terminology. They call it "Order".

Order is not ordained by god; Order is a created fiction by men.

I must wonder, what will be the difference between the New Order and the Old order? (sans the bullshit)

Last Edited by Intergalactic Diplomat on 11/15/2012 11:40 AM
Sneetch

User ID: 14967850
United States
11/15/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not that you will believe it, but there was a recreation filmed of the crash that shows the plane being pulverized in the crash hence very little wreckage. I will see if I can find it. BUT, I know you will discredit it so, why bother.

Nice little shill hit-and-run tactics.
We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
there was less than .o1 percent of the plane found at the pentagon.. in order for that to occur each gallon of jet fuel would have had to incinerate 18 lbs of aluminum... utterly impossible! In order for the official story to be true one would have to suspend the laws of physics for that day... Bldg. 7 is the smoking gun, yet most do not even know about it. A campaign of disinformation totally railroaded the news and it worked beautifully.

Last Edited by smokahontas on 11/15/2012 11:40 AM
"I may not agree with what you say, but I would defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2562242
United States
11/15/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's even funnier, is the day before, Rumsfeld in a press conference stated that the Pentagon could not account for 2.3 trillion in military spending. This was the day before people.
Wanna know exactly where the plane hit the pentagon? If you guessed the area where the information to track the missing 2.3 trillion along with all computer records as well as paper trails to investigate said monies, you would be correct.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch Conspiracy Theory 911/ Pentagon. There is a female soldier, who was working there the day of the attack. She claims to have walked out through the hole right after the explosion and saw nothing but smoke and building debris. No plane, no wreckage, no seats, no luggage, and no muthafucking bodies.
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's even funnier, is the day before, Rumsfeld in a press conference stated that the Pentagon could not account for 2.3 trillion in military spending. This was the day before people.
Wanna know exactly where the plane hit the pentagon? If you guessed the area where the information to track the missing 2.3 trillion along with all computer records as well as paper trails to investigate said monies, you would be correct.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2562242

In addition.... The records for the SEC investigation into ENRON were in world trade center 7 along with all othe SEC investigations... Very convienant they decided to "pull it"... Larry Silverstein took out an insurance policy in July of '01 for terrorist attack on world trade center complex and recieved doulble due to there were 2 planes.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
And even funnier how only 30 million in gold was recovered from the WTC site when there was supposedly 300 million stored there by various countries. Hmmmmmmm........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27636366
United States
11/15/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was obviously a missile. The funny thing is that most people probably think it was what they said it was. That hole was nowhere near large enough for what they said hit it, wings intact or not, to have passed through.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
And even funnier how the supposed hole and wing imprints left by flight 93 show up on a USGS satellite photo years before. First responders and news reporters said lack of wreckage, nothing bigger than a phone book, was extremely suspect. Study documented airline crash photos and then look at 93's crash site photos. Where's the wreckage?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27809553
United States
Report Abusive Post

Don't you know??....the official story is a fairy tale.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2562242

In addition.... The records for the SEC investigation into ENRON were in world trade center 7 along with all othe SEC investigations... Very convienant they decided to "pull it"... Larry Silverstein took out an insurance policy in July of '01 for terrorist attack on world trade center complex and recieved doulble due to there were 2 planes.
 Quoting: smokahontas

And all Enron inquiries magically went away.
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The best one is the hijacker Passport found on the street in N.Y.
Explain the melted cars four blocks away.
Explain why all the planes had less than 60 people flying on them.
Explain why FEMA showed up on the 10th of sept.
The same company that cleaned up Oklahoma City, also cleaned up the wtc.
Explain why in the fuck NORAD didnt respond... Operation Northern Vigilance.
Explain evaporated steel, molten steel in basement. Temps still at 2000 degrees 2 weeks later.
Why danish scientist found thermite in rubble, Why not one forensic engineer was allowed at site, why no
one looked for explosives per 9/11 commision. Why nothing like that day has ever before or since occured in aviation history?????

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also read about 911 plane survivors being held in or on a facility called K.I.R.A.
So I looked it up and was surprised at what I found. Check out KIRA.com
"KIRA provides facility maintenance services for a wide range of federal, state, and "private" industries across the U.S. hmmmmmmm.......
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The best one is the hijacker Passport found on the street in N.Y.
Explain the melted cars four blocks away.
Explain why all the planes had less than 60 people flying on them.
Explain why FEMA showed up on the 10th of sept.
The same company that cleaned up Oklahoma City, also cleaned up the wtc.
Explain why in the fuck NORAD didnt respond... Operation Northern Vigilance.
Explain evaporated steel, molten steel in basement. Temps still at 2000 degrees 2 weeks later.
Why danish scientist found thermite in rubble, Why not one forensic engineer was allowed at site, why no
one looked for explosives per 9/11 commision. Why nothing like that day has ever before or since occured in aviation history?????
 Quoting: smokahontas

Yea the magic passport. Clean, unburnt, and legible with Akmeds name for all to see. Survived the whole thing lol. They should have rebuilt the WTC out of passports since obviously they are indestructible. LOLOLoLoLOLOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26860799
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
that was right on the starting whistle ffs

we are now deep into extra time, tied at 2-2, and the Arab just hacked down the bright young Israeli, conceding a last gasp penalty.

will it be dispatched?

stay tuned!
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read Carol Valentines article: Flight of the Bumble Planes

DanG
User ID: 22108338
United States
11/15/2012 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
It Doesn't
Never Did
Never Would.
bendinglight

User ID: 2143478
United States
11/15/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before roof collapsed

pentagonbefore

And after

pentagonafter

BankerEliteBuddi
femasheeple
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are so many winesses that dispute the official version, in Ny, wash, and penn. Since the media is owned by 4 people you never heard the accounts. They ran a total psy ops on the american public...
Much like: Oklahoma city, gulf of tonkin, pearl harbor, the sinking of the uss maine.
The Government operations the average american has no clue about and very little interest in knowing the truth. take some time and look them up, inform yourselves!

Operation; Bluebird
Midnight climax
paperclip
majority
Northwoods
Mockingbird
trojan horse
endgame
nothern vigilance
project chatter
project rainbow

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23223519
United States
11/15/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly, don't bother. Those of us that can think critically and rationally will not accept a Popular Mechanics/ History Channel, National Geo recreation. Thanks anyways pal.

Yea Purdue University did a ""simulation"" of one of the twin tower plane impacts.

It just shows the plane flying into the building. It was supposed to be based on realistic physics, but you can see parts of the plane clipping through steel beams all over the place.

When faculty at Purdue was confronted about it, they basically admitted that it wasn't based on any real physical parameters. They just took the official report and built an animation that conformed to it.

That Purdue video was spammed around the internet for years, though.. "debunking" the people who were skeptical that planes could melt through steel skyscrapers.
bendinglight

United States
11/15/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yea Purdue University did a ""simulation"" of one of the twin tower plane impacts.

It just shows the plane flying into the building. It was supposed to be based on realistic physics, but you can see parts of the plane clipping through steel beams all over the place.

When faculty at Purdue was confronted about it, they basically admitted that it wasn't based on any real physical parameters. They just took the official report and built an animation that conformed to it.

That Purdue video was spammed around the internet for years, though.. "debunking" the people who were skeptical that planes could melt through steel skyscrapers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23223519

This thread is about the Pentagon with the tiny hole btw
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was a missle... look up the picture of the hole in wall in the third ring. There was no plane.. footage to prove it confiscated within a half an hour by the FBI

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5144386
United States
11/15/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why won't some of the Pentagram employees, that obviously know the truth, come forward?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16368960

Because they are all brainwashed and programmed and scared for their lives. My brother works at the Pentagon, high ranking official. He won't even have a conversation about anything to do with military. He is scared shitless and knows his every move is being watched. Even in the midst of danger to his family, he has been programmed to speak nothing. Pretty fking sad.
bendinglight

United States
11/15/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why won't some of the Pentagram employees, that obviously know the truth, come forward?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16368960

Because they are all brainwashed and programmed and scared for their lives. My brother works at the Pentagon, high ranking official. He won't even have a conversation about anything to do with military. He is scared shitless and knows his every move is being watched. Even in the midst of danger to his family, he has been programmed to speak nothing. Pretty fking sad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5144386

Your brother doesn't wanna get NDAA indefinitely detained
dead3
aliensbro

User ID: 27403091
United States
11/15/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The twin towers were taken out with thermite, pulverizing the concrete in the process. As for the pentagon, I'm not entirely sure it was hit with anything at all. The video showing impact looks like someone google image'd plane and copy pasted it into the video. Not to even go into WTC 7, which physically could not have failed by itself.

9/11 WAS A FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL TO JUMPSTART BILLS LIKE THE PATRIOT ACT, AND NDAA.

GLP