Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,017 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 405,558
Pageviews Today: 645,621Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 3,253
08:03 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Pentagon: How does a 757 fit into a 16 foot hole and leave no wreckage outside the building?

smokahontas

User ID: 23237790
United States
11/15/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Pentagon: How does a 757 fit into a 16 foot hole and leave no wreckage outside the building?
The twin towers were taken out with thermite, pulverizing the concrete in the process. As for the pentagon, I'm not entirely sure it was hit with anything at all. The video showing impact looks like someone google image'd plane and copy pasted it into the video. Not to even go into WTC 7, which physically could not have failed by itself.

9/11 WAS A FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL TO JUMPSTART BILLS LIKE THE PATRIOT ACT, AND NDAA.
 Quoting: aliensbro

SOOOOOO TRUE... but people on the ground in N.Y. claim to have seen planes..all be it not airliners. Have looked into the hologram theory but the jury is still out for me.

Last Edited by smokahontas on 11/15/2012 01:16 PM
"I may not agree with what you say, but I would defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

"Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20936589
United States
11/15/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Pentagon: How does a 757 fit into a 16 foot hole and leave no wreckage outside the building?
Watch this video titled: "9/11 Video Clips Dan Rather Would Rather Not Show You"

[link to www.youtube.com]

How do we overlook MEDIA coverage of the TRUTH?
aliensbro

User ID: 27403091
United States
11/15/2012 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The twin towers were taken out with thermite, pulverizing the concrete in the process. As for the pentagon, I'm not entirely sure it was hit with anything at all. The video showing impact looks like someone google image'd plane and copy pasted it into the video. Not to even go into WTC 7, which physically could not have failed by itself.

9/11 WAS A FALSE FLAG ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL TO JUMPSTART BILLS LIKE THE PATRIOT ACT, AND NDAA.
 Quoting: aliensbro

SOOOOOO TRUE... but people on the ground in N.Y. claim to have seen planes..all be it not airliners. Have looked into the hologram theory but the jury is still out for me.
 Quoting: smokahontas

For all I know they actually flew planes into the building, but their ultimate downfall was controlled demolition. I like the hologram theory but it is unprovable, however there are some videos. [link to youtu.be] All I can be sure of is they were brought down by a controlled demolition. Firefighters even reported explosions at the base of the towers. I didn't know about this until just recently but more gold was stored under the twin towers than in fort knox (Verify please, read it somewhere). Interesting aspect to the whole thing. Have also seen videos showing the plane come in overhead with no sound coming from it, but you can still hear all other sounds.

Last Edited by aliensbro on 11/15/2012 02:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1396188
United States
11/15/2012 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
magic...
aliensbro

United States
11/15/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems magic is responsible for alot these days..
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Absolute controlled demo! I have read that all planes were switched, Transponders went off,, landed at a base in appalacia, everyone put on plane that was shot down in Penn. sounds like the most reasonable thoery, Global hawk technology on Millitary planes flown into bldgs.
"I may not agree with what you say, but I would defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18581074
United States
11/15/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
most people know that this was a CIA / Mossad joint operation... the NWO owned press is fighting to keep the masses brainwashed but are slowly losing the battle
aliensbro

United States
11/15/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sad thing is I feel like if you actually broadcasted proof of it on national TV people still wouldn't believe it. Either because they can't or don't care.
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think they are totally winning the battle. the recent election screams the average american is an idiot,, the fact they think the president has any power is the proof. I appreciate the optomism but americans have been controlled through engineered consent since the invention of Propaganda by Edward Bernays.

aliensbro

United States
11/15/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
America and probably 3/4's of it's population disgust me. I'm at a point in my life where I feel like I have nothing to live for.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1582303
United States
11/15/2012 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Pentagon: How does a 757 fit into a 16 foot hole and leave no wreckage outside the building?

The same way that 6,000,000 can be gassed without leaving behind things like forensic evidence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27803419
United States
11/15/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte
aliensbro

United States
11/15/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah they were burned, lol. But planes don't vaporize.
chaakin

User ID: 16502815
United States
11/15/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at the amazing new Penta-Lawn! Just look at it!

[link to thewebfairy.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24014866

HAHAHAAH
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once the herd is thinned and the people wake up from their stupor, the desire for freedom and self reliance will return. There is hope maybe not in the next decade but eventually the brush fire of freedom reignite. It is generational dynamics, it has happened since the begining of civilisation. "Adversity makes men, Prosperity makes monsters." That is where we are now. Greed has ruled the world.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1507542
Canada
11/15/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

HAHAHAAH
 Quoting: chaakin

Haha x 1000 that is some funny stuff. The passports must have been made of similar material.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7702124
United States
11/15/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does it take for people to wake up and ask questions about what is happening in plain sight?

Why isn't the damage of the pentagon even similar to the damage of the twin towers?

Where are the people that were on the planes? This is insane!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20936589

Pentagon was a cruise missile. Anyone looking at the live footage...and the resultant carnage can see this.

IMO....they used USA WTC tower hits as an excuse to take out someone or some group at the Pentagon with a cruise missile.
bendinglight

User ID: 2143478
United States
11/15/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

HAHAHAAH
 Quoting: chaakin

Haha x 1000 that is some funny stuff. The passports must have been made of similar material.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1507542

clappa
BankerEliteBuddi
gwdance

Last Edited by Bending Light on 11/15/2012 03:00 PM
LosTLocos

User ID: 27800606
Malta
11/15/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Always a smart tactic to use humor when highlighting the utterly stupid and fundamentally impossible.

The Official Version of 9/11 goes something like this…Directed by a beardy-guy from a cave in Afghanistan, nineteen hard-drinking, coke-snorting, devout Muslims enjoy lap dances before their mission to meet Allah…Using nothing more than craft knifes, they overpower cabin crew, passengers and pilots on four planes…And hangover or not, they manage to give the world’s most sophisticated air defense system the slip…Unphased by leaving their “How to Fly a Passenger Jet” guide in the car at the airport, they master the controls in no-time and score direct hits on two towers, causing THREE to collapse completely…Our masterminds even manage to overpower the odd law of physics or two… and the world watches in awe as steel-framed buildings fall symmetrically – through their own mass – at free-fall speed, for the first time in history.

Despite all their dastardly cunning, they stupidly give their identity away by using explosion-proof passports, which survive the fireball undamaged and fall to the ground… only to be discovered by the incredible crime-fighting sleuths at the FBI

Meanwhile down in Washington…Hani Hanjour, having previously flunked 2-man Cessna flying school, gets carried away with all the success of the day and suddenly finds incredible abilities behind the controls of a Boeing…Instead of flying straight down into the large roof area of the Pentagon, he decides to show off a little…Executing an incredible 270 degree downward spiral, he levels off to hit the low facade of the world’s most heavily defended building……all without a single shot being fired…. or ruining the nicely mowed lawn… and all at a speed just too fast to capture on video……

Later, in the skies above Pennsylvania…So desperate to talk to loved ones before their death, some passengers use sheer willpower to connect mobile calls that otherwise would not be possible until several years later…And following a heroic attempt by some to retake control of Flight 93, it crashes into a Shankesville field leaving no trace of engines, fuselage or occupants… except for the standard issue Muslim terrorists bandana……

Further south in Florida…President Bush, our brave Commander-in-Chief continues to read “My Pet Goat” to a class full of primary school children… shrugging off the obvious possibility that his life could be in imminent danger…

In New York…Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein blesses his own foresight in insuring the buildings against terrorist attack only six weeks previously…

While back in Washington, **** Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz shake their heads in disbelief at their own luck in getting the ‘New Pearl Harbor’ catalyzing event they so desired to pursue their agenda of world domination…

And finally, not to be disturbed too much by reports of their own deaths, at least seven of our nineteen suicide hijackers turn up alive and kicking in lamestream media reports
Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27803419
United States
11/15/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Always a smart tactic to use humor when highlighting the utterly stupid and fundamentally impossible.

The Official Version of 9/11 goes something like this…Directed by a beardy-guy from a cave in Afghanistan, nineteen hard-drinking, coke-snorting, devout Muslims enjoy lap dances before their mission to meet Allah…Using nothing more than craft knifes, they overpower cabin crew, passengers and pilots on four planes…And hangover or not, they manage to give the world’s most sophisticated air defense system the slip…Unphased by leaving their “How to Fly a Passenger Jet” guide in the car at the airport, they master the controls in no-time and score direct hits on two towers, causing THREE to collapse completely…Our masterminds even manage to overpower the odd law of physics or two… and the world watches in awe as steel-framed buildings fall symmetrically – through their own mass – at free-fall speed, for the first time in history.

Despite all their dastardly cunning, they stupidly give their identity away by using explosion-proof passports, which survive the fireball undamaged and fall to the ground… only to be discovered by the incredible crime-fighting sleuths at the FBI

Meanwhile down in Washington…Hani Hanjour, having previously flunked 2-man Cessna flying school, gets carried away with all the success of the day and suddenly finds incredible abilities behind the controls of a Boeing…Instead of flying straight down into the large roof area of the Pentagon, he decides to show off a little…Executing an incredible 270 degree downward spiral, he levels off to hit the low facade of the world’s most heavily defended building……all without a single shot being fired…. or ruining the nicely mowed lawn… and all at a speed just too fast to capture on video……

Later, in the skies above Pennsylvania…So desperate to talk to loved ones before their death, some passengers use sheer willpower to connect mobile calls that otherwise would not be possible until several years later…And following a heroic attempt by some to retake control of Flight 93, it crashes into a Shankesville field leaving no trace of engines, fuselage or occupants… except for the standard issue Muslim terrorists bandana……

Further south in Florida…President Bush, our brave Commander-in-Chief continues to read “My Pet Goat” to a class full of primary school children… shrugging off the obvious possibility that his life could be in imminent danger…

In New York…Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein blesses his own foresight in insuring the buildings against terrorist attack only six weeks previously…

While back in Washington, **** Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz shake their heads in disbelief at their own luck in getting the ‘New Pearl Harbor’ catalyzing event they so desired to pursue their agenda of world domination…

And finally, not to be disturbed too much by reports of their own deaths, at least seven of our nineteen suicide hijackers turn up alive and kicking in lamestream media reports
 Quoting: LosTLocos

There are some really evil fuckers out there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27743280
United States
11/15/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does it take for people to wake up and ask questions about what is happening in plain sight?

Why isn't the damage of the pentagon even similar to the damage of the twin towers?

First of all a camera footage is available that proves this was a plane. That is done by looking at the size of the object vs other objects in view.
A missile is about 2 feet in diameter and 20 ft long, a Boeing 757 airplane about 12 ft in diameter and 155 ft long. This is a very big difference in size.

Secondly, A missile would explode on contact destroying most of the building. a Tomahawk missile carries 1,000 of explosives.
A plane like a bullet, usually passes in to the the object it hits, before mushrooming or breaking up.
The plane was going at 402 miles an hour upon impact with the Pentagon. Upon crashing, most Airplane wings break, and end up folding back against the fuselage of the plane, as it continues forward.

Third, eyewitness testimony and pictures shows Airplane debris, like the landing gear and wheels, inside the Pentagon.

Fourth, a missile would leave no large pieces of itself behind due to exploding. However their are many report of people picking up pieces of debris outside the Pentagon Immediately after the impact. This would not be possible after a missile strike.

There is more, but any thinking person should find this sufficient to realize a plane, NOT a missile hit the Pentagon.
aliensbro

United States
11/15/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

First of all a camera footage is available that proves this was a plane. That is done by looking at the size of the object vs other objects in view.
A missile is about 2 feet in diameter and 20 ft long, a Boeing 757 airplane about 12 ft in diameter and 155 ft long. This is a very big difference in size.

Secondly, A missile would explode on contact destroying most of the building. a Tomahawk missile carries 1,000 of explosives.
A plane like a bullet, usually passes in to the the object it hits, before mushrooming or breaking up.
The plane was going at 402 miles an hour upon impact with the Pentagon. Upon crashing, most Airplane wings break, and end up folding back against the fuselage of the plane, as it continues forward.

Third, eyewitness testimony and pictures shows Airplane debris, like the landing gear and wheels, inside the Pentagon.

Fourth, a missile would leave no large pieces of itself behind due to exploding. However their are many report of people picking up pieces of debris outside the Pentagon Immediately after the impact. This would not be possible after a missile strike.

There is more, but any thinking person should find this sufficient to realize a plane, NOT a missile hit the Pentagon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27743280

The problem here is not that it couldn't have been a plane.. the problem is there is no a shred of plane left on-site. How the fuck do planes vaporize and passports make it out unscathed..? Like, are you for real?
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whatever hit the pentagon... It was not a commercial airliner. The footage I have seen looks very much like a missle or a drone.

aliensbro

United States
11/15/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
A drone is another likely scenario.. I just don't see any evidence of an airliner ever having been in the area.
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pilots for 911 truth shows that the aeronautical rules that apply to a plane that large makes it impossible to have flown that low, at that speed and not take out anything along the way. All the witnesses on freeway saw no plane. Its a moot point after you look at the immediate phots taken before the roof collapsed.. Where are the wings? Where is the tail, which is designed to break off?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24433009
United States
11/15/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's 2012, not 2002. Give it a rest.
smokahontas

United States
11/15/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24433009

See there lies the problem. Its old news. Let it go. That is how we have gotten into this situation. Allowing the gov. to invent some bullshit to explain away what they have done to perpetuate war and corporations. Its like the Kennedy assasination, Gulf of Tonkin, Bay of Pigs, 2000 election, Oklahoma City, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Kosovo, Rawanda... Bannana Republics. If people just accept the official story no matter how ridiculous it just sends the message that yes we are a bunch of fucking retards and you can do as you like as long as i can have cable and prescription drugs, Quit being complaciant morons and inform yourselves as to our ACTUAL HISTORY

bendinglight

United States
11/15/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24433009

See there lies the problem. Its old news. Let it go. That is how we have gotten into this situation. Allowing the gov. to invent some bullshit to explain away what they have done to perpetuate war and corporations. Its like the Kennedy assasination, Gulf of Tonkin, Bay of Pigs, 2000 election, Oklahoma City, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Kosovo, Rawanda... Bannana Republics. If people just accept the official story no matter how ridiculous it just sends the message that yes we are a bunch of fucking retards and you can do as you like as long as i can have cable and prescription drugs, Quit being complaciant morons and inform yourselves as to our ACTUAL HISTORY

Thank you, finally an intelligent American!

clappa

+1
bendinglight

United States
11/15/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pilots for 911 truth shows that the aeronautical rules that apply to a plane that large makes it impossible to have flown that low, at that speed and not take out anything along the way. All the witnesses on freeway saw no plane. Its a moot point after you look at the immediate phots taken before the roof collapsed.. Where are the wings? Where is the tail, which is designed to break off?

spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20574169
United States
11/15/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not that you will believe it, but there was a recreation filmed of the crash that shows the plane being pulverized in the crash hence very little wreckage. I will see if I can find it. BUT, I know you will discredit it so, why bother.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24518639

Hey Einstein, if the plane was pulverized, why is there a hole?

GLP