Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,082 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 995,829
Pageviews Today: 1,819,057Threads Today: 594Posts Today: 13,415
05:47 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Foretold Floodings, Ice-Age, Magnetic Reversal and more....E.T. Contactees Messages (Video Collection & Analysis).

sssss

User ID: 27834832
Australia
11/15/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Foretold Floodings, Ice-Age, Magnetic Reversal and more....E.T. Contactees Messages (Video Collection & Analysis).
I swear time stood still when i watched that 2nd video with the Canadian.
Eerie.

I dont have any videos or psychical evidence to contribute but what i can say is it all seems to correlate with what certain spirits have shown me.

Its going to be an amazing thing to be apart of i think, no matter which way it turns for each of us.
 Quoting: sssss

THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17687147
United States
11/15/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Foretold Floodings, Ice-Age, Magnetic Reversal and more....E.T. Contactees Messages (Video Collection & Analysis).
We can be irked by people,like Lisa-Lisa but please try to understand while there are a few pleasant contacts most human and bovine experience are anything but pleasant and inspirational and honestly they pray to Christ for it to end and it does. Unless youve been on the recieving end of one of these "brethern" the only vision you will see is your life flashing before your eyes. So excuse me if I dont share the multitudes march into madness.I still very much believe the military industrial complex is behind this 100% Let me tell you right now my body is killing itself with cancer extremely rare and some so not.Leiomyosarcoma,Melanoma,papillary carcinoma of the thyroid.Cancer does not run in our family either side.My older siblings had relationships with thier great grandparents.All I can say there are really good PEOPLE out there but theres a whole lot more monsters.
Funney

User ID: 11648979
Czechia
11/16/2012 12:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump
moral reasoning takes about 250 miliseconds
we make errors in between
perception->relation->behaviour
HyruleRupee

User ID: 16056318
United States
11/16/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
"If You Don't Love Jesus, Go To Hell" ......Billy Joe Shaver
---------------------------

"I've got a fever, and the only RX is, MORE COWBELL"
---------------------------
cmoG530

User ID: 25565067
United States
11/16/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aliens are demons and demon hybrids. They are all evil.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Worry not about the naysayers. Remember, this is the strong delusion sent by Father to those who rejected the Truth. Just sit back, relax and grab a big bucket ofpopcorn because this will be quite a show. The fallen reveal themselves finally and our hidden technology will be used for their attended purposes. Can't wait.

Last Edited by cmoG530 on 11/16/2012 12:44 AM
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
cmoG530

User ID: 25565067
United States
11/16/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
All I'm saying is this. If you care about the truth at all, when you meet these beings face to face, just say the name "Jesus Christ" and see what they do. I'll be waiting Lord willing.
1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Mark 16:16 KJV
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Acts 2:38 KJV
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Romans 8:6-9 KJV
6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9) But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Matthew 15:8-9 KJV
8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9) But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Acts 5:29 KJV
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

"The biggest sign from God, to let us all know that man can never be God? Death." - Anonymous
sssss

User ID: 27834832
Australia
11/16/2012 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
All I'm saying is this. If you care about the truth at all, when you meet these beings face to face, just say the name "Jesus Christ" and see what they do. I'll be waiting Lord willing.
 Quoting: cmoG530

And you have met these beings face to face?
The thing is a "demon" will manifest itself as what you fear. so if you afraid of these alien beings that could possibly be what you call a demon, not the actual being itself.
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Ohwell  (OP)

User ID: 1130828
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: cmoG530

And you have met these beings face to face?
The thing is a "demon" will manifest itself as what you fear. so if you afraid of these alien beings that could possibly be what you call a demon, not the actual being itself.
 Quoting: sssss

There is a lot he is still yet to come to grasp with. One is the fact that the very name of Jesus was never the original name. Some will say its the English translation.....but who authorised it?

Little do people understand that language in itself is a spell......you know, like SPELL - INGS when you are in kindergarten......voodoo which keeps them under a trance. The christians are actually the ones who are under the delusion.

These contactees have always said that these beings do not communicate with words but telepathically and indeed this is how it should be after all we weren't born with the ability to speak and understand every word within the vocabulary of the language indoctrinated into them. They were all programmed to believe the words mean something. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT THEIR SPIRIT SELK COMMUNICATING.....AND PEOPLE FAIL TO REALISE THIS.
VooDooRoo

User ID: 27728950
Australia
11/16/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP

I have been out in the backyard with my nightvision binoculars and slowly scanning the sky.

I have seen Satilites,Meteors and I`m well off the flight path from major cities

The other night I was out enjoying the view and found myself a )what I will call) a flashing light.It was just one light wasn`t a moving object and didn`t have typical lights of a plane or helicopter

I rushed inside and grabbed my laser and strapped it to my nightbino`s went back out and found the flashing light it was randomly flashing not every 5 sec etc it was 2 10 3 1 9 sec between flashes.
couldn`t see with normal bino`s but only with nightvision

Anyways I flashed my laser in it`s general direction side in front(petrafied to actually hit it lol) and then it would just dissappear or turn off its flashing.

It was oh we have been spotted switch off quick

did this 3 time to 3 objects and sacred myself silly!

went and told my neighbour who enjoys stargazing and he came over and did exactly the same thing and was totally amazed

they are there you have to be patient.

V D R

Last Edited by VooDooRoo on 11/16/2012 05:40 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27859945
United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

For myself I met with a person (hue man) from another world in 1994. The meeting took place in an isolated area and there were no indications of how he got to be there. He was dressed in a suit with no creases, tie pin, cuff links and shinny shoes. I was there all sweaty and dusty from climbing to the location. We had some conversation and I understood why he had appeared. He was a messenger for me to advise me of the importance of my journey at that time.
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi OP

I have been out in the backyard with my nightvision binoculars and slowly scanning the sky.

I have seen Satilites,Meteors and I`m well off the flight path from major cities

The other night I was out enjoying the view and found myself a )what I will call) a flashing light.It was just one light wasn`t a moving object and didn`t have typical lights of a plane or helicopter

I rushed inside and grabbed my laser and strapped it to my nightbino`s went back out and found the flashing light it was randomly flashing not every 5 sec etc it was 2 10 3 1 9 sec between flashes.
couldn`t see with normal bino`s but only with nightvision

Anyways I flashed my laser in it`s general direction side in front(petrafied to actually hit it lol) and then it would just dissappear or turn off its flashing.

It was oh we have been spotted switch off quick

did this 3 time to 3 objects and sacred myself silly!

went and told my neighbour who enjoys stargazing and he came over and did exactly the same thing and was totally amazed

they are there you have to be patient.

V D R
 Quoting: VooDooRoo

Thanks for this. Nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27698153
United States
11/16/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

excuse me, you mean This DUMB STUPID PLANET EARTH has the only not very intelligent beings in the entire cosmos.

You mean to tell me all those in the cosmos who travel the entire friendly creation, as more evil that the shitheads on earth? If so how come WE can't travel out there with them, well it's because the people of the earth are the most evil shitheads out there and this is a prison ward for them.

You mean to tell me that all the beings from the billions of HEAVEN WORLDs are also more evil that the evil shits on earth?

Really Lisa, God gave you a MIND, use it.

when you make these statements you work against the Father and Jesus. YOu see, Jesus is an ET from HEAVEN, so I guess he is more evil than the people on this planet, right? THINK,.

I will not let up on you Lisa, for you talk trash. GROW UP. Demons cannot fly in space Lisa, they are confined to planets, so sorry, those ones out there are not demons.

The world "alien" implies folks NOT FROM THIS SHIT PLANET. So they can't be demons. Demons do not roam space.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Lisa does have a brain and thats why she she's through the BS.The doctrine you are spouting about universalism,ET's and the new age will probably be the satanic doctrine that will ensnare nearly the entire world during the reign of the anti christ.

You have NOTHING to support that these things are ET's from foreign planets except their word..nothing more.They have made up these lies about the 5th dimension,high vibrations, etc to give gullible people an explanation why they and their craft are capable of doing things like going through objects,disappearing into thin air etc.Their excuses are nonsense.They can do these things because they are not flesh and blood but rather evil spirits.And the ones that do appear solid are likely nephilim,hybrids created with their own genetic material mixed with a humans.
Funney

Czechia
11/16/2012 06:05 AM

Report Abusive Post

excuse me, you mean This DUMB STUPID PLANET EARTH has the only not very intelligent beings in the entire cosmos.

You mean to tell me all those in the cosmos who travel the entire friendly creation, as more evil that the shitheads on earth? If so how come WE can't travel out there with them, well it's because the people of the earth are the most evil shitheads out there and this is a prison ward for them.

You mean to tell me that all the beings from the billions of HEAVEN WORLDs are also more evil that the evil shits on earth?

when you make these statements you work against the Father and Jesus. YOu see, Jesus is an ET from HEAVEN, so I guess he is more evil than the people on this planet, right? THINK,.

I will not let up on you Lisa, for you talk trash. GROW UP. Demons cannot fly in space Lisa, they are confined to planets, so sorry, those ones out there are not demons.

The world "alien" implies folks NOT FROM THIS SHIT PLANET. So they can't be demons. Demons do not roam space.

Lisa does have a brain and thats why she she's through the BS.The doctrine you are spouting about universalism,ET's and the new age will probably be the satanic doctrine that will ensnare nearly the entire world during the reign of the anti christ.

You have NOTHING to support that these things are ET's from foreign planets except their word..nothing more.They have made up these lies about the 5th dimension,high vibrations, etc to give gullible people an explanation why they and their craft are capable of doing things like going through objects,disappearing into thin air etc.Their excuses are nonsense.They can do these things because they are not flesh and blood but rather evil spirits.And the ones that do appear solid are likely nephilim,hybrids created with their own genetic material mixed with a humans.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27698153

and you are parroting your versions!
did you read (and understand) your words after you write them ?
everybody has its version(s) and reasons
you have bible under your armpit, for your support,
we have personal contacts, for our support

doesnt matter if we hold respect for others LIVES and their oppinions

one or the other will end frustrated, no worries

abduct
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 06:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

For myself I met with a person (hue man) from another world in 1994. The meeting took place in an isolated area and there were no indications of how he got to be there. He was dressed in a suit with no creases, tie pin, cuff links and shinny shoes. I was there all sweaty and dusty from climbing to the location. We had some conversation and I understood why he had appeared. He was a messenger for me to advise me of the importance of my journey at that time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27859945

Its amazing people being contacted are reporting the same tall, long suited beings....you know, like Neo in the matrix. Is there something they are trying to tell us? Very interesting...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27858775
China
11/16/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do I have to give up smoking before the end of the year? Or is smoking cool with the aliens?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27696566
United States
11/16/2012 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do I have to give up smoking before the end of the year? Or is smoking cool with the aliens?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27858775

alien03
I will be smoking you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4443279
Finland
11/16/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

you should offer them some, they might like it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27839210
United States
11/16/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Funney

Czechia
11/16/2012 06:52 AM

Report Abusive Post

just stay true to yourself
our fields are like visitcards for them (transparent info)
do not worry about your habbits, to the moment, when you realize, they influence negatively others

hf

these are but few, albeit very opening, videos
you can find more stories of actual humanoid contacts and read them all
you will be more in the bigger picture (spanning over many bodies YOU used)

abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
11/16/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
UFOs are bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27808586

How funny is this.......labeling an acronym for an unknown object.

If it is BS, then they are no longer UFO's....lol

Until we learn otherwise, they remain Ufo.
Funney

Czechia
11/16/2012 06:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
few examples of what you can read:

Mar. 13, 1963 Richards Bay (South Africa).
Fred White was fishing when he heard a high-pitched whine coming fromthe east and saw an object come in his direction and land 15 m away, scattering sand. It was at least 30 min diameter, and was shaped like two plates glued together. Through several oval portholes he could see light inside. A man with a fair complexion, wearing a metallic helmet, looked at the witness. He wore a sky-blue, one-piece coverall with no visible buttons or fasteners, and gloves made of shiny mesh. Warm air was felt as the craft took off about six min later,
and radio interference was noted. (FSR 63, 5)

Aug. 28, 1963 Sagrada Famila (Brazil).
Two brothers, F. and R. 1915 Eustagio, 11 and 9, saw a luminous sphere at treetop level. Through an opening they observed "several rows of people inside" and a thin, 3 m tall being, whho glided down to the ground along two vertical beams of light. He walked with a strange, swinging motion, then sat down. He wore a transparent helmet, had
one eye in the middle of his forehead, wore high boots
that left a triangular imprint, and carried a box emit-
ting flashes. He made a threatening gesture and flew
up to the sphere, which left. The chlldren somehow
became convinced that the being was "good" and
would return. (Humanoids 37; Magonia)

[link to www.ufoinfo.com]

hf
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
11/16/2012 07:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
UFOs are bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27808586

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23036509
Australia
11/16/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27853349
Taiwan
11/16/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really hope they do...otherwise we're all fucked.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20099618
United States
11/16/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow ..there are no aliens ? there are no ET's
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
11/16/2012 08:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27853349

foreignaid
Earth Daughter

User ID: 27476817
United States
11/16/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

They'll probably want to help you quit, if you asked
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Starknight

User ID: 26058371
Venezuela
11/16/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I second this. aliens, go home.
1 John 1–3._ 1Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.

@Starknight921
Earth Daughter

User ID: 27476817
United States
11/16/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27698153

You're entitled to your opinion. But many of us do indeed know they exist. And some of the ETs are flesh and blood physical as I've actually reached out and touched them before. But I've experienced nothing but great love in their presence.

Most of your beliefs seemed to be based in fear or you are trying to reconcile the bible with reality by fitting ETs into the role of nephilim or demons. Can you see how narrow minded that is? The universe is much more than what has ever been written in a book. It is vast and it is populated. Don't let fear stop you from getting to know your neighbors.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Ohwell  (OP)

United Kingdom
11/16/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27853349

foreignaid
 Quoting: G3

There are 2 levels to this alien stuff. One, if the agenda is allowed to play out, will obviously be a fraud.

The other side of this is that....we need to realise that we live in a world of lies. Not only that, the world operates under sorcery.I mean literarily. In kindergarten, we are taught SPELL - INGS. We, unknown to us, cast spells on each other to manipulate our conscious and sub conscious minds. Even the oratory speeches we hear from people like Obama are SPELLs which influence people to do or act in a certain way. Any ET coming to you and attempting to communicate to you in language should be a red flag. We didn't invent language and shouldn't really be communicating in that way in the first instance. To make it even more ridiculous how communicating in language is, we aren't even able to speak any language outside the region where we are raised. I mean, this is staggering PROGRAMMING people aren't even conscious of.

We also have no basis or reference point to know that what we say mean what they mean. We are merely spouting strings of words from the "PROGRAMMING" we have received.

Logically, there should be an event in the future to awaken people to the nonsense they have engaged in for millennia and if you watch what these contactees say, that these beings communicate through the spirit....telepathically. And that is the original way we should have been communicating before the ones who hijacked our planet did.

If we communicated telepathically, all the fear and anxiety we have in this world would be very minimal as you would intuitively know how everyone feels when dealing with you. No one can lie and the world would be much more peaceful.

Now, these beings will be showing themselves to those who dont believe in this world of lies.

Last Edited by Ohwell on 11/16/2012 09:09 AM

GLP