Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,097 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 631,145
Pageviews Today: 1,097,276Threads Today: 455Posts Today: 7,688
01:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Palestinians Beg UN - Obama to Side With Muslims If Political Winds Shift...Here We Go!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27363790
Australia
11/15/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Palestinians Beg UN - Obama to Side With Muslims If Political Winds Shift...Here We Go!!!!
Yikes! This is what will eventually throw Israel under the bus then. She will not have one significant ally, and she will be left to fight the ME on her own. Until she receives her helper that is.
 Quoting: In-Situ

Yup, her Helper:

A big fan nuclear submarine parked somewhere in the Persian Gulf that has the capacity to level the entire middle east.

Obviously, Israel has vast capacity if things get dicey; so the only way to get a war going is to start one.

I wager 100 USD cash money on the orgins of this conflict.
 Quoting: Dr.DoomLittle

Sorry Mate.

We don't take USD heretounge
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1282278
United States
11/15/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Palestinians Beg UN - Obama to Side With Muslims If Political Winds Shift...Here We Go!!!!
Political winds shifted, the day poopbama took office.......2009
Dr.DoomLittle

User ID: 6231580
United States
11/15/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fired_Rockets_at
 Quoting: Hitokiri

Controlled Opposition... a means to an end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10870676
United States
11/15/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't Hilter side with muslim people?

:hitler:
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

if you had parasites crawling up your ass (and BTW you do), and the Muslims didnot, who would you "side" with, not that theywould let you anywhere near their "side" for fear of contamination?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1428203
United States
11/15/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stand with Palestine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/15/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Didn't Hilter side with muslim people?

Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

if you had parasites crawling up your ass (and BTW you do), and the Muslims didnot, who would you "side" with, not that theywould let you anywhere near their "side" for fear of contamination?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10870676

What a retard comeback.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/15/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.americanthinker.com]

May 4, 2012
Hitler's Long Shadow over Israel
By Karin McQuillan
Why do so many Arabs sound like Nazis when they talk about Jews? The answer lay buried for decades in the archives of the Third Reich. Then a generation of younger German scholars expanded their attention beyond the death camps of Europe to Hitler's activities in the Middle East. What they discovered: it was Hitler who financed the modern jihadi movement.

Read more: [link to www.americanthinker.com]

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
You Liberal fuckers voted in a Muslim Traitor! Enjoy
the coming War!
flipoff
 Quoting: Nam Marine 24695931

Obombo is a Jew:

Jewish Faces in the Government:
[link to jewishfaces.com]
For Example:
Barry Soetoro ("Barack Obama").
He has a Jewish mother, and this makes him literally a Jew by Jewish law.
Another Example:
Hillary Clinton
Announced to AIPAC that she's a Jew, said that she learned Yiddish from her grandmother.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21427624
Canada
11/15/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

[link to wiki.answers.com]
 Quoting: Surgeon

are you retarded or what. he was talking about American backlash against local muslims after 9/11.

it's not a blanket statement, written in stone, put on a mountain top, etched in glass, for everyone, everywhere for all of eternity.

idiot. shut up.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/15/2012 03:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
I stand with Palestine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1428203

Then you stand for nothing...Palestine doesn't exist
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 27478600
Sweden
11/15/2012 03:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
I stand with Palestine.

Please do so in person.
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1567466
United States
11/15/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

[link to wiki.answers.com]

are you retarded or what. he was talking about American backlash against local muslims after 9/11.

it's not a blanket statement, written in stone, put on a mountain top, etched in glass, for everyone, everywhere for all of eternity.

idiot. shut up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21427624

With all due respect, it is very clear through his statements and actions that Obama is a Muslim sympathizer.
truth
United States
11/15/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stand with Palestine.

Quoting: BRIEF

nor do Jews, and "Israel" is stolen property:

No Such Thing As "Jew": [link to resistance.jeeran.com]
or:
See at Google:
[link to us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com]
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
11/15/2012 03:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
I stand with Palestine.

or:
See at Google:
 Quoting: truth 10870676

Israel bought their land. The Palestinians had a shot at statehood and Arafat declined...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
truth
United States
11/15/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If Obuttfucker doesn't support Israel it is on in this country! Civil war! Bitches!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27511319

yeah, we know youare going to sic Africa on American women . . . no wait . . . youhave already done that:

“Interracial rape in the USA - white women the victims”:
[link to www.youtube.com]

Percentage of black and white census 2010 is 72.4 white versus black 12.6
White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2010 is 63.7%:
[link to quickfacts.census.gov]

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19782831
United States
11/15/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Palestinians are asking for UN help. Obama at the helm and will side with the muslims if the political winds shift....here we go...let's see which way Obama falls

[link to hosted.ap.org]

Obama will be going against the God of Abraham... It won't end up well for him...
my 2 cents

User ID: 26646007
Canada
11/15/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stand with Palestine.

Yes, please go stand there with them.
Patriotism is supporting your country always -- and your government when they deserve it. Mark Twain

Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who kept their swords. -Benjamin Franklin
starrynytes

User ID: 27815945
United States
11/15/2012 03:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
11-15-12

"So far, the world's leaders seem to be backing Israel's defensive action in Gaza. U.S. President Barack H. Obama and EU Foreign Policy chief Katherine Ashton both expressed understanding, if not support, for Israel's situation, and for the need to break the back of Hamas and other Gaza terror groups that have rained thousands of rockets over the heads of Israelis in the Negev for the past decade."

[link to www.israelnationalnews.com]
In God I trust
Démodé

User ID: 23771538
Serbia
11/15/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

"The president also spoke with President Mursi given Egypt's central role in preserving regional security. In their conversation, President Obama condemned the rocket fire from Gaza into Israel and reiterated Israel's right to self-defense," it said.

[link to ca.news.yahoo.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1581778

THIS was even on Serbian news. Dunno how you missed it OP.
JHBorden
User ID: 25935062
Canada
11/15/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Switzerland. Be like Switzerland.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25667416

Only if the whole world could be like Switzerland even my country has started playing follow the leader with U.S.,I remember when we were just a bunch of peacekeepers cleaning up everyone else's mess and taking in their refugee's,which I think we should do with the Palestiian people send them here to Canada,we are a big culture melting pot that seems to work,our whole country is based on refugee's setting up shop here,just ask the Kosovo's,Lebanese,Chinese,Russian,Brit's etc,etc,all kinds of good peeps here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27515407
United States
11/15/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real question is, will our troops obey, and for how much loger?yessir
 Quoting: BRAD LABORDE

obey what? what the fuck are you talking about?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27515407
United States
11/15/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

"The president also spoke with President Mursi given Egypt's central role in preserving regional security. In their conversation, President Obama condemned the rocket fire from Gaza into Israel and reiterated Israel's right to self-defense," it said.

Quoting: Démodé

um maybe cuz the OP already his mind made up about shit and only knows how to twist things to suit his opinion?
*Evan*

User ID: 21948600
United States
11/15/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I stand with Palestine.

or:
See at Google:
 Quoting: truth 10870676

Israel bought their land. The Palestinians had a shot at statehood and Arafat declined...

Shhhh.....stop with those pesky facts..they don't fit the brainwashing being demonstrated here...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7702124
United States
11/15/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Fired_Rockets_at:
 Quoting: Hitokiri

lmao Nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27808986
United States
11/15/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
the coming War!
flipoff

Spoiler Alert!!! Doesn't matter whose in office, one only needs to read the end of the Bible to see how this ends.
 Quoting: starrynytes

EXACTLY
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1549626
United States
11/15/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone who saw the 3rd debate should already know Obama's stance on Israel. He will back them completely. He was absolutely no different than Romney in this regard.
Démodé

User ID: 23771538
Serbia
11/15/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

um maybe cuz the OP already his mind made up about shit and only knows how to twist things to suit his opinion?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27515407

Yeah... sometimes I forget I am at GOP-like Productions dot com.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27813155
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
the coming War!
flipoff

Obombo is a Jew:

Jewish Faces in the Government:
[link to jewishfaces.com]
For Example:
Barry Soetoro ("Barack Obama").
He has a Jewish mother, and this makes him literally a Jew by Jewish law.
Another Example:
Hillary Clinton
Announced to AIPAC that she's a Jew, said that she learned Yiddish from her grandmother.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10870676

lol... Jewish law, it's kind of like Jedi Law only a lot funnier.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18012943
Puerto Rico
11/15/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Israel & Hamas can kill each other as long as their war doesn't expand into Syria...yet.

Folks, The underbrush is being cleared for a War in Iran. Once Iran falls to NATO/Saudi's/UAE/Kuwait/Israel then ALL the middle-east oil is controled by our allies.

The leaders of Iran will "Sleep With The Fishes" in 2013.
Surgeon  (OP)

User ID: 1567466
United States
11/15/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27515407

Do you really think that Egypt is concerned with regional peace???? If so, I have a bridge to sell you. Obama reiterating Isreal's right to self-defense is about as vague as his response in the rose garden after Benghazi where he denounced terrorism without calling it a terrorist attack. He is appeasing Israel without sharing his true views....yet

Last Edited by ISurgeon on 11/15/2012 04:49 PM

GLP