Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,352 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,424,339
Pageviews Today: 2,378,114Threads Today: 952Posts Today: 16,961
10:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Suspicious0bservers posted this - UFOs - Rational Explanation Wanted - CNN Raw Footage from the TV [Serious Responses only Please]

Nyte

User ID: 22394625
United States
11/15/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Suspicious0bservers posted this - UFOs - Rational Explanation Wanted - CNN Raw Footage from the TV [Serious Responses only Please]

[link to www.youtube.com]
7/11 was a part time job!

Psalm 35:19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
11/15/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Suspicious0bservers posted this - UFOs - Rational Explanation Wanted - CNN Raw Footage from the TV [Serious Responses only Please]

Except in full size.
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 989190
United States
11/15/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: I Saw a String of Morphenigenic Glow in the Dark Birds
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1094960
United States
11/15/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Aircraft and missle defense systems often use small explosions in the air that will throw off the older heat seeking rockets. These little expolsions or air burst are meant to detonate or otherwise disrupt older rockets

It is likely that any rockets shot at Isreal are not new tech weapons, laser guided, etc.

The close up of the small cloud formations would indicate air burst anti-rocket tech and would explain the formations
truthwillsetyoufreeag​ain

User ID: 23952927
United States
11/15/2012 05:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
im gunna guess this was before sandy the storm I think I heard something mentioned im not sure why hes not posting an original link to where he got tis maybe it could be something he had recorded... I think this could have been during the labia attack?

this is NOT something he talks about

very strange how you see the white orbs then vanishes in the blink of an eye then a shape of a heart WTF!
 Quoting: SeaPunk

churchladyohno
thair

As long as I am an American citizen and American blood runs in these veins I shall hold myself at liberty to speak, to write, and to publish whatever I please on any subject.” - Elijah Parish Lovejoy(1802-1837)

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent...Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government...Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty...Thomas Jefferson

Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light...George Washington
Jerry
User ID: 18700176
United States
11/15/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those are not balloons. How can balloons fly in the formation of a cross? When seeking a so called "Rational Explanation" it seems odd to me that the idea of an alien craft isn't rational. I would hope by now most understand we have visitors.
the mighty Atom

User ID: 27087957
Japan
11/15/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am nearly sure that when you compare the UFOS on the left Side and Giza
you will find a 100% Relation (Orion-Belt)!

Last Edited by the mighty Atom on 11/15/2012 06:20 PM
G.Y.!B.E.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27678010
United States
11/15/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
im gunna guess this was before sandy the storm I think I heard something mentioned im not sure why hes not posting an original link to where he got tis maybe it could be something he had recorded... I think this could have been during the bumplabia attack?

this is NOT something he talks about

very strange how you see the white orbs then vanishes in the blink of an eye then a shape of a heart WTF!
 Quoting: SeaPunk

churchladyohno
 Quoting: truthwillsetyoufreeagain
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27823722
Ireland
11/15/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
answer right here people its NOT a UFO!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19396116
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2257547
United States
11/17/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't claim to know precisely what is in this video, but I do know that it looks exactly like the model rocket kits I build with my kids.

They have little cylindrical engines that burn for about 5 seconds propelling the home made (pre purchased kit) rocket a few hundred feet into the sky. If you didn't align the fins properly, you get a trajectory similar to the original trail….
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2257547
United States
11/17/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't claim to know precisely what is in this video, but I do know that it looks exactly like the model rocket kits I build with my kids.

They have little cylindrical engines that burn for about 5 seconds propelling the home made (pre purchased kit) rocket a few hundred feet into the sky. If you didn't align the fins properly, you get a trajectory similar to the original trail….
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2257547

Forgot to mention that it pops a parachute at the end of the engine burn and float back to earth…

…just like in the video.

Again - i don't know what the video really is, but...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/17/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2257547

Boy those Palestinians must really be running low on funding to be shooting model rockets at Israel.

charlie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1375681
United States
11/17/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
If I had to guess, I'm going with Angels!
angel4
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27801522

That's what some of the ol' timer pilots in WWII thought. Foo Fighters were considered protective.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1898146
United States
11/17/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow when i saw this clip on the news

i thought the pointing and balls of light to be interesting

SO, I am challelnged to write

BECAUSE

this is what i have for years............ also saw this over Rome this summer

Does the us us and italy use the "iron dome" on a daily basis?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1898146
United States
11/17/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am nearly sure that when you compare the UFOS on the left Side and Giza
you will find a 100% Relation (Orion-Belt)!

Quoting: the mighty Atom

how about the rod of jesse?

GLP